Über Oorwin

Oorwin ist die erste wirklich intelligente, integrierte Plattform für die Verwaltung von Vertriebs-, Talent- und Personalaufgaben und -teams.

Erfahre mehr über Oorwin

We really found integration with Hubspot very useful.

Bewertungen zu Oorwin

Oorwin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Oorwin bereits verwendet?

Bharadwaj D.
Bharadwaj D.
Senior US IT Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Recruiting Software Very positive experience, the customer support is excellent.

Kommentare: Nice Hiring software to handle multiple recruiter roles in single management tool. Recommended software.
End to end comprehensive recruitment software. Great value for money.

I am very happy with this product. The best recruitment solution for a small business. Hassle free & easy to manage. All the features of Oorwin hire software has made our work much easier. The system is easy to use and comes with a wonderful user interface. I particularly like how fast Oorwin develops their software. We are delighted 

Faster hiring process, better candidates in our pipeline. Got the entire team on board with recruitment. Great candidate experience. Hassle free recruitment process.

Ian M.
Managing Director in USA

Keep up the great work Team Oorwin!!

Very easy to use, on-boarding new employees is a breeze. Database is very helpful to our team!

Sometimes the loaded of pages is slow but team Oorwin is working on the issues..

Blessing N.
CEO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Do not use this product.

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Please do not subscribe to this product. They promise to refund you if you are not satisfied with the product, please note they do not keep to their promise. Since January 13th I requested to get my money back because their product was not working for me and since then, they have been tossing me up and down. From my experience, they are fraudulent.

Nothing fantastic about this product. I won't recommend it to anyone.

Oorwin is not a user-friendly ATS. It is difficult to navigate especially if you are using ATS for the first time.

Anil K.
Manager in Indien

An excellent ATS tools for Any industry

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It solve the problem of time management and its very good that we can utilize for both Recruitment and Sales activity

Its good for Cv database and employee tracking is awesome

We can implement an feature where it helps to find candidate exactly for Boolean Search and include languages in search.

Jagruti Z.
Jagruti Z.
HR - Coordinator in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

the best system to manage recruiters performance

5 letztes Jahr

this system helps us to manage the applicants data at one placed. it is very easy to track the recruiters activities like numbers of jobs handling, no of profiles share, client submission, interview tracking and placements.

Currently they are no any concerns about the software.

Jai G.
Jai G.
Team Leader in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Features and reduces our effort in managing the data, highly useful and great platform.

Kommentare: Excellent

Integration with naukri Portal save our time in uploading the profiles. Parse option that automatically fetches the data from the mail or from the resumes

Nothing Yet... we didn't face any issue while using the platform.

Ravikumar B.
Ravikumar B.
Account Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good ATS has better features and keep upgrading continuously

Fast and Accurate results similar to job portals ,easy to contact multiple persons at a time

No concerns till now, I am using since more than 2 years

B ..
B ..
HR Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ver Friendly user

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very Good Experience with Support Team -[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and very helpful support whenever its required

Very organized, help us to see all team data and bale to pull reports handy. very responsive all the time.

Currently no concerns on this part. as its notapplicable.

Srikanth C.
Srikanth C.
Sr Recruiter in Indien

Awesome Tool

I have started using this system from last 5 months, its very user friendly and easy to use. I need to talk about their Outlook plug-in Functionality, it has reduced my submission time from 20mins effort to less than 15 Secs. I can see all my submission statuses at one place and very easy to track the details.

Nothing much to say at this time, Looking for new features

Babu P.
Babu P.
BDM in Indien

Product has multiple features

They have plugins and also mail tracking which is very useful on daily basis.

I have no concerns till today because of good support

Maheshwari C.
HR Specialist in Indien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best tool ever i have used.

Kommentare: The best tool to use and i am enjoying my day to day task using Oorwin and i have also referred this tool for few of my other Organizations aswell

Its Easy to understand Best Data Storage and Accurate It gives an easy option to search Candidates as well from the tool Time-Saving Best Data Saver and it has a great benefit of today today task updating

while login it asks many questions to identify the user

Abhishek C.
Vice President in Indien

Oorwin CRM & ATS

Kommentare: It has been good and the company is using it regularly without any problem. Infact most of our issues has been resolved

The integration of the job boards... multiple logins for one credentials and reporting dashboard

The beta version of the dashboard that is very new but has very good features which is not working

Ben G.
Staffing Manager in Indien

Amazing features

Kommentare: I was having a hard time to choose the best software.. however after comparing many other database I found the Oorwin is a great tool that can help us specially in recruiting and saving the candidates resume that we tend to use and view.

In this modern era we hardly get a chance to use any software that are feasible. However, Oorwin is absolutely a terrific database that has all options available and is great to use.

Although all the features are great, however the best part of this software is that it can get us connected worldwide and has the option to track each and every moment of my work personnel.

Atchyuth V.
Atchyuth V.
IT Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Snappy and User Friendly!

4 letztes Jahr

The Oorwin Plugin saves a lot of time. We can create a job, add a contact, parse a resume and much more directly from the email with the help of Oorwin plugin. Really, it saves a lot of time which is crucial for a recruiter. The Dashboard shows the data visually cool, gives you a premium like look.

The only con I came across is the resume preview. The candidates uses many templates in their resumes, but the resume preview some times shows plain text missing some ratings or certification images or badges which the consultants include for visual enhancement.

Lead recruiter in Indien

Best for staffing companies

Kommentare: Our candidate matching process was a very time taking one and often never gave satisfactory results. With Oorwin’s AI, the entire process is now automated and much more accurate and scientific.
Our time to hire has gone down significantly and there has been a much better candidate fit and match.
We can also continue working on our regular mails and do tasks like adding jobs, candidates to Oorwin directly from there using the plugins.

My company wanted a CRM that brings all aspects of our business together in one place. We are in the staffing business and finding new leads is our top priority. We tried Oorwin CRM and instantly fell in love with it. The application is full of useful features such as and plugins that are any sales team’s dream. We really found integration with Hubspot very useful.

There is little to say here as the whole process from the initial migration to full deployment was made so seamless by the excellent support team at Oorwin.

Padmaja M.
Senior Recruiter in Indien

Oorwin User

Kommentare: Overall Oorwin is good apart from few drawbacks.

User Friendly: With out any proper training we can use the application. Everything is clearly mentioned.

Options: After uploding the resume to our requirement and the candidate gets rejected. We need to update the reason. Reasons mentioned in the app may not be applicable for the rejection. You need to specify the option "Others" as we can update manually. Resumes: some time the required resume is not highlighted even after giving the Boolean search. Location: When we select particular location resume should be from the same location but its supporting that some times. LinkedIn: When we are clicking the LinkedIn url mentioned in the resume its not diverting to linked but showing as error.

Ramakanth S.
Sr.Recruiter in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kanth's Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is very good but Candidate migration speed is less.
I love the Batch actions thing on the Jobs window.

#Fast Submission, #Mass Mailing, #Batch actions, #job postings on portals, #providing recruiter instructions in the job view, # Maintaining Vendor contacts, #internal Database.

#Migration of the candidate, #Fewer profiles availability for Niche skill positions.

Ivanhoe K.
Technical Recruiter in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Good ATS.. oom for Improvement

Kommentare: There's a good ATS in the market that's bang for the buck.

Easy to upload resumes, great dashboards, and easy to check the stats of your team and other members

Since this software is new in the market.. there's still some bugs, some error in data fetch, and loading times took a little longer than other ATS, this can be fixed in the future though.

Akhil N.
Sr IT Recruiter in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Akhil Review

5 letztes Jahr

Data Base, Searchings skills, Providing exact profiles for the requirement.

Its better if provided more profiles on Non IT Jobs.

Harris D.
Service Delivery Manager in Indien
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to handle..

Kommentare: Overall I feel it is the best software I am using. It's user friendly and one will not be struggling with it for sure.

I like the ATS which is inbuilt with portals like Monstor, CB and Dice. Which make it so easy to use and can be functioned from one area. We don't need to switch sites and it take less time to reaching candidates.

sometime it takes time in getting profiles open. Also, interfrace could have been more user friendly.

Nomaan A.
Recruitment Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Few Bugs which are still not resolved.

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Oorwin is good as per the pricing but its customer care response is too slow. I have raised the above mentioned issues earlier as well but no attention payed towards these bugs.

Mass Emailing feature. Ease of use. Light software, dont push alot of pressure on Computer ram and processor.

Composing of email while mass emailing. There is blank space at the very left corner of the email template column. While mentioning the Email Subject, many of the times I click on the blank space and the whole email window gets closed. Secondly, while searching candidates in the internal database, you cannot put a string like AND/OR in the job title. You would rather have to put one single keyword in the Job Title while searching in the internal database. Thirdly, there is no option that I can route the profile of a candidate to my email or some other's email.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

The software has an efficient and easy to use interface along with streamlined workflows. The entire recruitment process has been streamlined and it eased up the interviewing process with integrated interview management. The best part is it improved candidate experience, improved feedback and decision making of hiring teams. It generated great visibility into the entire hiring process. I am able to save a lot of time.

We would like to get Video interviews integrated with the system.

Antwort von Oorwin Labs

Thanks For the feedback, It will help us to improve more.

Hari V.

Great Recruiter Friendly software

Kommentare: I rate it high on a scale of 5/5 and recommend to all recruiters to use it and get the difference and check the ease of work you get with it.

It gave us great visibility into the recruiting and hiring process. We can stay on track with candidates throughout the process of recruitment. It has become so easy to post jobs to various job boards with a single click. We are saving a lot of time. Real time texting is also helping us to be in touch with candidates for quick follow up.

They can make a few improvements with respect to video interviews.

associate recruiter in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best software for recruiters

Kommentare: Its the best software till now which results in good profit for the company. I learnt many things from this software which enhanced my search strings capability.

the software is very easy to use therefore my recommendation for this software is to everyone out there , The software is very easy to use which has good filters which results in good outcome

The filters should be more refined as sometimes i feel is complex in some way therefore its not a major issue and can be solved in further upgrade i hope.

Ashwin A.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solved most of our recruitment worries

Kommentare: The UI is really user friendly. Super easy to write job posts with the available templates. Also, a job can be posted across various job boards and social media pages with few clicks. Searching candidates from the resume database and contacting them via e-mail is an uncomplicated process.

Sales, Recruitment, and HR can be managed simultaneously Excellent vendor management Text recruit is helpful in attracting prospective candidates Team was able to adapt quickly with minimal process training

Need more interviewing tools such as video conferencing