Filtern nach:

Über ConvertCalculator

Lass deine Kunden den Preis selbst bestimmen und steigere die Konversion und den Umsatz deiner Website.

Erfahre mehr über ConvertCalculator

Tom B.
Tom B.
Founder in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and powerful

Kommentare: Letting the team very quickly show a prospect their options and costs
The price list is relatively simple - but interpreting it is very hard manually
I created a powerful calculator in three hours one evening which did it beautifully!
I spent longer trying to find the right platform to use! I've not yet used the lead capture / hubspot integration

Managed to very quickly, easily create a pricing calculator in 3 hours that I expected to take several days / need custom code. Super simple to use - AND all "Excel" functions available as well. Ability to hide sections in clever ways proved very helpful: - Hiding the results until the last question was answered - but still having it one page so you can change your answers to see the results live - Hiding options which are not suitable for the use case (A huge problem for us - customers trying to pay for a cheaper solution which does not cover what they want to do!)

UX still improving - but found it very quick / easy to use

Raven W.
Website Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best custom calculator generator I've found!

Kommentare: Great! This calculator is a cornerstone of our website and sales generation and has worked very well for our needs. Highly recommended.

Intuitive and easy to use, with a great selection of elements that can cover just about all your bases. Never crashes, embeds easily into your site and updates your changes in real time. Overall a very useful app!

It would be great if you could edit some of the formatting for mobile devices (size of images and some elements can change in an undesired way). Being able to embed images in tooltips would also be great! Of course, there does seem to be functionality for custom code. As a noncoder, this app has intuitive and easy functionality for 90% of the features I would want.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Raven, thanks for your kind words, and happy to welcome you as a customer! We agree that we can improve on mobile formatting, so expect to see improvements there! On your second comment, it is already possible to add images to your tooltips using markdown.

Kevin J.
Programmer in USA
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If users need to calculate before making a purchase, convert calculator is for you.

Kommentare: It's an innovative tool that automatically make your site better.

It's a very nice integrated calculator for a website. It let users do calculations within the sheet without going elsewhere.

The limits on the lower subscription tiers.

Mandy V.
Director of Marketing in USA

Website Calculator Made Easy!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall the process was very simple. I needed a quoting calculator for our website and I am not an html person so to have the ability to create what I needed and easily copy and paste the code into my web page, was amazing! This is definitely a tool that any marketer could use if you need quoting or calculations on your site. I created a fairly complex calculator in about one hour, compared to the time it would have taken me to contact my web developer and have him create it manually with code. I am so happy I found this solution.

What I liked best about this software is the amount of flexibility I had in creating a calculator. Even on the free plan, I felt like I still had all the functionality I would need. It was simple to create exactly what I needed and if I had trouble their concierge service was available to help out!

The thing I liked least was creating the formulas to get my quote to calculate how we needed it. But that is not the software's issue, it's just me not liking formulas or math. It would be helpful though to have some sample formulas to choose from. But their concierge team is able to help with this and even create the calculator for you if you want to send them a spreadsheet of what you need.

Kate J.
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Any Website Should Have a Calculator

Kommentare: Convert Calculator was easy to use to create a personalized quote form. Whether you need it to do some math in the background or use if/then statements, you should be able to design something that fits your needs.

Other companies charge hundreds of dollars a month to maintain a quote form on a website. This is a simple and relatively cheap alternatives for small businesses. Any company should have some aspect of their business that would make an engaging calculator on their website. Go build it yourself with Convert Calculator.

I did not run into any features that the software lacked.

Kim T.
Head of Growth & Automation in Australien

Amazing - This is drastically improved our business

Kommentare: So far, we have built 2 lead generation calculators which will become part of a funnel.
We have also built 3 internal calculators to provide simple calculators for staff to provide leads & customers with reports about their property portfolio.
It's made internal processes easier, streamlined, consistent & error-proof, whilst instilling confidence in our clients when we send them reports.

Using the interface was easy - the drag & drop & elements are very user friendly. Figuring out the formulas has taken some time, having almost zero experience using formulas, I've found the help section & customer service so helpful. I feel accomplished when I build another calculator & improve a process/experience for my colleagues/customers/potential leads. The integrations through zapier have worked well & adding calculators to our website has been relatively easy. I'm about to upgrade to the premium plan because this is working so well for us, I can really see the value in having a plan that allows logic & concierge.

I would like the option to have a live chat rather than a delayed email conversation. I would like more instructions on how to make certain formulas work so I can find the answers myself rather than needing to ask for help/wait.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Kim, thanks for the review! Unfortunately, live chat is not feasible for us. But we do our best to respond to your emails as quick as possible. Differences in time zones do not help though Totally agree on your comments regarding the formulas. We have a lot of improvements planned, so users can figure out how to use certain formulas and get better feedback when receiving errors. So stay tuned!

John A.

Best Customer Service!

Kommentare: Very positive!

I use this software as a plugin for my website to provide price quotes. It's ability to quote somewhat complex pricing models accurately is impressive. Then if help is needed, customer service is proficient and helpful and its an overall great value!

It may be challenging for a non-coder to design complex calculators. Navigating the dashboard may not be intuitive.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi John, thanks for the review and the kind words! We get that the app can sometimes feel a bit complex. No worries though, as you experienced, we are always there to help you reach your goals.

Justin G.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unmatched calculation functionality

I tried 5-6 different calculator forms. Nothing came close to the intuitive formulas and calculation capability of ConvertCalculator.

No auto-advance feature on some questions. This would increase conversions. I get deeply frustrated by the fact that I cannot choose my text color and that there isn't more options to edit the look of my form.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Justin, thanks for the review! We've just launched our update that allows you to change the design of your calculator in a user friendly way. And more style options are on the way. Also thank you for pointing out the auto advance. That is definitely a feature that has our attention.

Tyler Y.
Owner in Südafrika
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with this product!

Kommentare: ConvertCalculator made it very easy for me, someone without coding skills, to build a powerful product configurator for my business.

Easy to use, tons of features, and excellent customer support.

I would have to be pedantic here. The only issue I noticed was quite a few typos in the interface - but that’s barely worth mentioning.

Pira S.
Pira S.
ING Labs - Homerun in Niederlande

Great for Marketing tools

It's a powerful tool for growth hackers to explore and design 'marketing tools'. We used it as the first prototype of something we wanted to implement in our product and future acquisition campaigns. when you understand how to use the formula feature you can build whatever you want and embed it on your landing page without effort.

Like all the new tools, you need to spend one or two days to fully understand its value. I would focus first on learning how to use the formula feature. It's the product's heart.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your great review. We do our best to make the interface as intuitive as possible and to support you in building the calculation forms you need. And we have a full roadmap of further improvements, so stay tuned!

Mike A.
Director in UK
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool and service - would not hesitate to recommend

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: First class from start to finish. This is probably the best product and customer experience we have ever had.

This software really stands out for its ability to generate a bespoke price onscreen in real time, without the user having to submit personal details to receive the quote. The software is pretty intuitive and easy to use, but if you want to do anything complex, or just get stuck, the customer support (and concierge service to build the calculator for you) was very reasonably priced and incredibly supportive. Highly recommended – we will be using it for all kinds of systems now we have found it.

The calculator is incredibly powerful and it can get a little bewildering once you get past a very simple calculator. However, the support team will build a calculator for you for a very reasonable price, and were incredibly supportive at every stage, and no question or request was too much trouble, so you always feel very well supported throughout.

letztes Jahr

Thanks a lot for your review. We are very glad to see that you are so happy with our product. I totally get the bewildering part. We are working hard to improve the ease-of-use of our product; to reduce friction in setting up your calculator. Easier said than done though, lol. If you have any ideas on how to simplify the build process, please let us know!

Erika D.
Administrative assistant in Brasilien
Maritime Wirtschaft, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for everyday

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Improved customer service, so we can make more quotes and close deals easily

Facilitated quotations on the company's website, so many customers joined our services

More template options, it could improve the interface

Sam B.
Founder in UK
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product but some things to be cautious of

The calculator works very well once set up. Lots of options to choose from and integrates well with the website.

Check the pricing plans carefully before building your calculator. The plans are based not just on number of visits but the more useful features are only available through the higher plans; something which isn't clear when incorporating them into the design. Whilst still in trial mode and working on our new website, I received 2 emails informing me I was nearing (and then reached) the visitor limit and the calculator would be shut down. The emails clearly say if these visits are from testing then you can request more time, which I have done 3 times over the course of a week to no response. I am now in a position where I cannot send out any initial marketing materials as I have no way of knowing whether potential customers are going to be able to use the website properly or not.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Sam, Thanks for leaving a review. To get right to your comment: we are not shy in extending trials when calculators are still in test mode. We unfortunately did not receive your request in our inbox (no idea what happened there :( ). Please send me a direct email and we will sort it out! Regards, Bas

Louise O.
Director in Australien
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: The calculator has been able to do everything I need. It was easy to set up and begin working with right from the beginning, however I recommend the concierge service which saved me time and ensured that the calculator looked and worked exactly how I wanted it to.
The support team have been excellent.
I look forward to receiving more information about their constant improvements.

Incorporating calculators into an on-line website is a game changer for not only our company, but our potential customers as well. It has saved us lots of time in correspondence, and the ease of use is a useful tool for us to be able to offer in order to get more customers. All our customers love the tool, and the availability and ease of use has driven more business to our company. Integration into our Squarespace website was a breeze.

There were some small formatting issues that I came across when I first started developing my calculator, however the support team at ConvertCalculator easily fixed them.

Belinda P.
Designer in Südafrika
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic service and a really robust platform.

The software is easy to use, has great functionality and is easy customize in any website look and feel. The customer service is super efficient, friendly and helpful. They even offered a special discount rate for the premium package which was refreshing. I researched a number of competitors before choosing this one and none of them measured up in terms of all the development functionality features I needed and that this platform offers.

Nothing to comment here. I am happy with this platform

Andres P.
Jr in Argentinien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool and easy setup

Kommentare: I’ve tried a ton of plugins already and only a few of them came close to what ConvertCalculator has done for me. After going through other softwares I decided to try out ConvertCalculator. Since I’ve used ConvertCalculator I’m able to offer my customers a friendly and easy quoting process.

Helps you grow my business No coding skills required Powerful integrations

None cons. Everything works good.

Adit V.
CEO in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool backed by a greater customer service

-Easy of use - Clean design - Customization options - Smart logics - Top-notch support from the team

- we don't have enough exposure or anything negative to note about the experience. - Maybe future updates making graphical interface and navigation through the builder more streamlined

Antwort von ConvertCalculator

Hi Adit, Thanks a lot for this awesome review! I do get your remark on "graphical interface and navigation". If you have any suggestions on how to make our builder / editor easier to use, please let us know! We are eager for feedback!

Antonio C.
Antonio C.
CEO in Malta
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing funtionalities and good integrations

The functionalities are amazing, we can create any type of calculator. Is what exactly what we were looking for. Also, the integration with HubSpot and Stripe is very easy.

The load time still a bit slow but I can see they are trying to make faster.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Antonio, thanks so much for your review. Improving performance and load times has our continuous attention. So stay tuned for further improvements!

Lahin A.
Asst. Manager Digital Marketing in Sri Lanka
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Overall it is really a valuable option for web designers

Kommentare: This option was a very quick and effective solution for us to introduce a digital proposal form for our investors.

The fact that it provides all the necessary option you need to create a complicated form.

There should be minor improvements such as the date option where it sort of hard to select the date from the given dropdown menu since you can freely type in the year.

Jared C.
Operating Partner in USA

Amazing Service

Our company used the Concierge service to build a calculator for our website. The speed and responsiveness was incredible, and we highly recommend these guys if you want great service paired with expertise. Highly recommended.

Nothing not to love. Works with your site settings on Squarespace so it looks seamless on the site.

Betty D.
CEO in Niederlande
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Amazing tool

Kommentare: ConvertCalculator helps me to sell more with a price quote calculator. It brings in a lot of value and it makes my job easier because I don't have to write price quotes anymore!

* It's very flexible * It's really powerful * Easy to use editor

* It took me a while to figure out how the formulas worked. When it clicked, it was easy though

Kim R.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great Experience

Kommentare: Overall it was a fabulous experience. I was able to quickly get convert calculator incorporated with snipcart and then integrated with Webflow

I needed a price measurement calculator to incorporate with the Webflow platform. Convert calculator was the only calculator that incorporated with snipcart and then I integrated it with webflow. The best part about it is that I have limited experience with coding and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from conferred calculator helped me through it greatly! Our customer is very happy with the end result.

I think there could be a little bit more clarification on the site on how to use the custom JS application.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Kim, thanks you so much for your review and the kind words. We fully agree there is work to do on documenting our JS-application. Improving our overal help/documentation has our priority, so prepare to see some big improvements there!

Vice President - Sales and Marketing in Sri Lanka
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Accurate convert calculator

Very easy to select what we want to convert into what and its very accurate which is the most important thing

None that I can thing of. Been very user friendly from day 1

Justin A.
Owner/Photographer in Neuseeland
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Amazing, & great customer service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, out of everything else that was available, I found ConvertCalculator to be the best and most suited to my needs!

Ease of use, good integration options. I searched long and hard for something that was suited to me and was glad when I found ConvertCalculator!

Option to use Paypal for customers would be great!

Martin C.
IT Manager in Ungarn
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Using ConvertCalculator

Kommentare: We are at the start of a journey to make self-service work better for us. Working with CC has been an important step in that journey, making the logic calls a much easier process than we expected.

The process is uncomplicated in the main, but the customer service is really good when you do get stuck. On a journey to automate customer facing processes, CC has been really helpful.

I would like to see some sort of versioning process (to be able to roll back) and improved formatting options

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Martin, Thanks for your review and comments. Luckily the cons you mention are high on our priority list, so you can expect improvements already this year (2021)! Kind Regards, Bas