Über Google Meet

Die Anwendung arbeitet synchron mit dem Gmail-Konto und ermöglicht die Kommunikation über Textnachrichten, Audio- und Videoanrufe.

Erfahre mehr über Google Meet

I love the ease of use at work and especially during Covid times when we did all our meetings online. We chose it because of the features like shared screen and the overall functionality and looks.

Sadly, however, the mechanism behind this feature does not work well, and the captions are often wildly inaccurate.

Bewertungen zu Google Meet

Google Meet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11.757 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Meet bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (11.757)

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Lars
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Funktionert zuverlässg, bietet aber wenige Funktionen

Kommentare: Insgesamt eine solide Video-Conferencing-Lösung, die leider immer noch deutlich weniger Funktionen hat, als andere Anbieter. Allerdings ist Google dran und es kommen neue Features dazu.

Die sehr einfache Benutzung, die Einwahlmöglichkeit via Browser, App oder Telefon und der Chat sowie Module zum Abstimmen machen Google Meet zu einer soliden Software für Videokonferenzen.

Leider fehlen einige Funktionen, wie etwa Breakout-Rooms, die, je nach Anwendungsfall, wichtig sein können. Auch bei sehr vielen Teilnehmern/ Zuschauern würde ich eine andere Software empfehlen.

Avinash
Avinash
Jr AI Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and service are unbelievable

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good experience while using the meet.

The meeting scheduling part on meet and easy to access all the functionalities

Nothing to dislike on the meet everything is fine

Kimberly
Kimberly
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Google MEETS our Expectations

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This product has come along since its inception. It is now a viable alternative to a basic Zoom meeting experience. It does have a ways to go to be the decidedly chosen platform. But for FREE, it can NOT be beat! A start-up entrepreneurial dream.

It is inexpensive and easily able to access for scheduling and changing meetings.

The user experience is lacking other similar products--especially in the conferencing/webinar arena.

Heather
English teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hangouts- not all good

Kommentare: My negatives happen to be that Google hang out sometimes can be distracting especially since we have been teaching virtually and the students will you think they’re paying attention to you on zoom or whatever but they’re not because they are in Google hangouts chatting with each other. This is where I have my negativity comes in because I can’t get them out of the chats and I can’t control the chats like I would like to be able to. I don’t like to be one of those teachers that says no but they need to be focusing on me during class time and not on their Google hangouts.

I have to say I have mixed review about Google hangouts.When I first found out about the Google hangouts I was really excited about it and I introduced her to my students. It was working great they could do projects together after school they could meet each other and chat about some thing they could find out what the homework was things like that also I am it really works during the COVID-19 because they can’t get together and work next week on there but they can chat to each other on the Google hangouts. With all of that sad I am I also like to use it for my colleagues and to reach out real quick and touch base. But I guess I’ll put the negatives in the con box because I do have negatives.

Autumn
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderfully Consistent

Kommentare: It has overall been positive and most hangups can be quickly rectified.

Its integration with the other Google suite (ie, Calendar, mail, drive, etc) makes for a very fluid business experience. The calls are a consistent good quality in both audio and video, and the host has good control of sharing, muting, etc.

Sometimes invites to meetings will have issues with the link being invalid or needing specific permissions to access, even when unintended. This can lead to a delay in meetings at times.

Jamie
Onboarding Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best video conference partner!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Google meet makes it very easy for clients to schedule calls with me and us both be sent the invitation details. It is super easy for my clients to get on calls - I have never had a problem with it!

I love how it shows your upcoming meeting and you can easily start the meeting when your the host as early as you would like! I appreciate the easy access for my clients where all they have to do is click the link to join! I also love how they don't have to be an invite to join as you can have others hop on too! I also like how you can upload your own background - however the options available are also great!

I would like to be able to block out background noise and make it so even invites have to wait in a waiting room.

Alicia
Special Education Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Way to Teach Virtually

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Google Meet is a great tool for teachers to use to meet with students virtually. I have students who cannot come into the building. This system is a way for us to get them help without coming in. We are able to share our screen and demonstrate how to complete the assignment. It is also a great way to hold meetings on students as well.

I have had it a few times when Google Meet crashes or kicks out staff/students during the meeting.

Prasanjeet
Prasanjeet
teacher in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good app for meeting

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: it is reliable plartfrom for conducting virtual meeting allow student to connect the class form anywhere, it offers various security features to ensure the privacy and safety of meetings.

its works very smooth and the audio quality is very good it didn't glitch at any moment and its very helpful for scheduling college as well as formal office meet virtually.

There are some glitches in screen sharing as when we share screen the screen tend to blurry for some moment.

Nishitha
Teacher in Indien
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"Google meet to enhance communication and to facilitate remote collaboration"

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Google Meet is a reliable and user-friendly video conferencing platform, particularly for businesses, educational institutions, and organizations that already use Google Workspace.

Google Meet's integration with Google Workspace enhances productivity and collaboration by providing a unified platform for communication, scheduling, file sharing, and meeting management.

Variability in audio and video quality, especially in situations when multiple participants join from different locations with varying internet speeds.

kristopher
streamer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Google meet is the future!

Kommentare: better then skype was at its peek its a 10/10

honestly there isnt much that i dont like i enjoy the quality of the video camera the audio quality is solid as well doesnt take much bandwith and pretty much the easiest to use platform for video and screen sharing. you can use it easy on both pc and your phone without even having to use the app all in all its a win dont miss out on it.

that i didnt know about it sooner to be fair i thought it was a dating app at first whenever i seen it in the app shop tell my therapist swapped to using it now i cant stop using it for linking up for good ideas with other streamers and what not

Allen
Allen
President in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I'm not sure why people still use Zoom

It's really easy intuitive to use. It's part of the Google suite so everything is there at your fingertips and unless you need it for webinars, it works absolutely great for one-to-one video conferencing meetings or multiple meeting person meetings

There's no webinar mode like zoom that allows all the participants to be hidden

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use Conferencing Tool

Kommentare: I would strongly recommend Google Hangouts for anyone already using Google Suite. The application is included in your monthly subscription, and syncs effortlessly into your other tools such as Gmail and Calendar. We have tried a variety of different conferencing tools, and thus far Google Hangouts has given us the best performance.

My company uses Google Hangouts primarily for video conferencing both internally and with clients, and we found the software to be incredibly user-friendly. This is especially true if you are already familiar with other Google Suite products. The direct link for Hangouts through Google Calendar invites is incredibly convenient, and makes video conferencing virtually seamless. The addition of individual phone numbers for Hangouts calls provides even more value, as you no longer need access to a computer to dial into a meeting.

As is the case with most conferencing application, consistent quality is the biggest challenge with Hangouts. This is especially true with a larger number of participants, as audio and video quality tend to degrade when more people are on a single call. Mobile quality is also very inconsistent, even with Android phones which cater to Google products. I have found that dialing in via the assigned phone number is really the only productive way to join a Hangouts conference call, as the audio and video quality typically not stable enough to last an entire call.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Google Hangouts Review

Kommentare: Overall Google Hangouts provides us with good chatting functionality within our institute. End users find it extremely easy to use and enjoy seeing their email and chats in the same window.

The integration into gmail is the best option for me. You can also download an app. With Active Directory Sync it is very easy to locate employees and it does allow you to chat externally.

From time to time Hangouts would lose connectivity and go "Offline" while email was still available. This wasn't very often but it happened enough times to notice it over time. Notifications of a new message need to be worked on. It would be nice to see a more visible pop-up via the web interface. When I installed the app I began to see 2 windows come up and it was difficult to figure how and which one to turn off.

Leng Maday
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for team communications

Kommentare: I love this software! I really do. I use it as the team chat in my organization. For simple communications and messages this is my to-go software. It's instantaneous, and since it's an extension from Google, the messages can be received either through the computer or the cellphone. In addition, the video conferencing and share screen options are awesome! It's been proved to be very helpful to me when I want to discuss about something with somebody who is not physically present. I use this software for work only to avoid confusions with personal communications.

I like a lot of things about Hangouts. First, I love how simple it is. Second, I like the fact that is an extension from Google and connects/synchronizes to your Google account. I mean, who doesn't have/use a google account these days? You can receive messages directly to your computer or your cellphone. Hangouts knows what device is active. I also like the emoticons, they are different than other messaging softwares and apps. So far, I am loving Google Hangouts because of its simplicity, cool features, and connection/synchronicity to Google account.

So far, I have no complains about the software. I only use it at work as a way to keep separated work communications from personal ones. Although something I don't like is that in order to be able to receive messages, Google account must be initiated.

Pat
Pat
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Video Conference from Gmail

Kommentare: I use a variety of collaboration tools, but my regular go-to tool is meet.google.com. Also, since Google upgraded Hangouts to add a phone number option, it's become a possible to use with everyone, regardless of someone's firewall settings.

Hangouts Meet is already available from within Gmail. It's simple to add to a meeting invitation from Gcal or to launch for impromptu meetings from the G-Suite launchpad.

Many large organizations have firewall settings that block this tool. Also, Google definitely is no longer a privacy advocate, so be aware that your call.video is stored on one of their servers for their purposes. Finally, while this is all browser-based on Macs/PCs, it is a resource hog, but not as bad as Webex.

Ryan
Sales Development Lead in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Classic Google Simplicity & Basics

Kommentare: No software gets an A+ because there is always room for innovation and improvement but Meet comes very close. From adding a Google Meet video conference to a client invitation to simply joint and being on a call with the company, the ease of use is unparalleled.

I use Meet everyday both internally and externally and I do that simply because I am able to schedule and include a link to the video chat with a single click and the recipient is presentee with an invitation link with no additional steps except to join in. Ease of use is off the charts with this video conference option and I wouldn't be able to go back to another service that had so many additional steps, Clients would just opt to not show up.

The absolute only thing Google really needs to focus on improvement wise with this software is the background noise it transmits. A lost of other higher end web clients will remove background noises like interfere or echoing but I do hear it fairly often within Meet.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and well integrated to Gmail and google calender

Kommentare: I have been using Google meet for my daily meetings for more than 3 years now and with Covid situation since last year , it has greatly being used as most of the work shifted from in-office to remote working culture. Google meet has stood up the expectations like scaling or customizing some of the features so overall a great communication tool

It is well integrated with Gmail and Google Calendar so one can join a meeting in click of a button if using Gmail as business email services. Google meet has accurate caption option and is useful when meeting with non native English speaking people. Have great feature to add audio bridge automatically

Shall have an UI other than from internet browser like chrome just like skype so that it can be used as separate communication tool

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Online Meeting App

Kommentare: It would be nice if more people could attend the meetings. For this reason, we rarely use the Zoom application in our own institution. I think it's pretty bad that 1000 people can't attend a meeting. In order to manage the meeting, we need to have more authority over the participants.

I really liked the overall working performance of the app. Being able to work through a web browser is a good feature in my opinion. You do not need to install an additional application. Picture and sound quality is pretty good. Good price compared to other apps. Simple easy to use. Even in a weak internet environment, it is enough to save the day. You won't have any connection problems for no reason. Online video calling is very successful.

It would be nice if more people could attend the meetings. For this reason, we often have to use the Zoom application from time to time while using it in our own institution. I think it's pretty bad that 1000 people can't attend a meeting. In order to manage the meeting, we need to have more authority over the participants.

Karla Brigitte
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplify Your Virtual Meetings with Google Meet

Kommentare: As an intern in the pharmaceutical product development and research department at the University, I had the opportunity to use Google Meet to collaborate with my research team. The platform proved to be extremely useful for our virtual meetings, as it allowed us to communicate effectively and share important information in real-time. The screen sharing option enabled us to review and edit documents together, enhancing our productivity. The audio and video quality were excellent on most occasions, enabling us to discuss and debate effectively. Overall, Google Meet was a valuable tool for our remote collaboration and made a positive contribution to our work in the pharmaceutical research department.

Google Meet offers several significant advantages. Firstly, its seamless integration with other Google applications such as Gmail and Google Calendar makes scheduling and accessing meetings effortless. Additionally, its intuitive and user-friendly interface allows users to join or initiate meetings with just a few clicks, without requiring a steep learning curve. The audio and video quality are generally excellent, even on low-speed connections. Moreover, the ability to screen share and collaborate in real-time on Google documents provides an effective collaboration experience. Lastly, the option to record meetings and save them in Google Drive is extremely useful for future reference and for those who couldn't attend in real-time.

While Google Meet offers many advantages, it also has some limitations. One of them is that some advanced features like background blur and video effects are only available in the paid version, which can be a disadvantage for users on a tight budget. Additionally, although the audio and video quality is generally good, there may be connectivity issues and delays in areas with poor internet connections. Some users have also mentioned that the automatic voice detection doesn't always work accurately, leading to unwanted interruptions during meetings.

Nairoby
Nairoby
Consultor in Venezuela
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

No Hangouts I do not work

Kommentare: Hangouts for me is essential in day to day

A work day begins, with the login of my Gmail account and this allows me to use the Chat tool to keep me connected with the outside world. When you work in an office and you can not use a telephone, the only tool that allows me talking to other people besides my co-workers is Hangouts, inside the things that I love this chat, is that I can block people with whom I do not want to talk, I can archive conversations, which is very useful when you used it to make work consultations with friends or colleagues, because, the important data I keep them in the conversations. For me, a great advantage is not showing the date of the last connection or since I write, It is transparent to the receiver if I am from my pc or from the mobile. With friends who are in other countries, the video calls are great and we can connect several people at the same time. Hangouts can be added as a browser extension and you appreciate if you have messages in a way discreet. You can keep conversations as pop-ups or integrated to mail.

With the previous version called Google Talk one could be placed as "Not available" and be connected similarly without being visible to contacts. Now with Hangouts it is not possible. There are workplaces in which, chat is restricted in internal networks, due to the use undue that is given, as to the time that people lose in a chat without performing the tasks that correspond, despite not being a disadvantage of the SW, should create something that allows be enabled despite any restrictions.

Aidan
Actor/Director/Student in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Google Hangouts Analysis

Kommentare: Hangouts definitely has a lot of potential and the fact it can be downloaded on your phone is amazing because a lot of people have issues sending texts between Apple and Android devices. Perhaps, instead of having the hangouts extension open up a mini tab for hangouts, have it take you to the old official site instead? I liked the old site a lot better than the extension window that pops up. Overall, Hangouts is a great communications tool and should be used more than it is by the common person. Highly underrated.

For a computer communications piece of software, this feature is a very good addition to Google communications. I find it very helpful to be able to access google hangouts straight from your Gmail home screen, so you can see both emails and google chats at the same time. I also like how much quicker and easier it is to send messages that aren't very important and are not worth writing an actual email for. Another thing I loved was how when you linked a video from YouTube, the video title and thumbnail picture pop up as well. Very nice feature.

There are still a few flaws and setbacks when it comes to google hangouts. Sometimes when I try to copy and paste an image from another tab it won't load, or will just completely discard my image. I find this irritating when trying to send a co-worker an image for a presentation. Also, the hangouts extension available on the chrome web store needs some major work. You can't open it on some tabs, when you do get it to open it won't let you type or click on anything, and when I try to use the official site for google hangouts (not the Gmail inbox home screen) I can never seem to get to it and it won't load.

Ernesto Enrique
Ernesto Enrique
Web Operations Manager & Co-Founder in Venezuela
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best choice if you use Google ecosystem

Kommentare: Google Hangouts helped me and continues to help me with my business to connect with my clients and colleagues, although it has many things that can be improved, it has everything necessary to communicate in addition, free of charge, unlimited and without the need to use other applications, much less install anything . It is a very good solution especially if you are a user of the entire Google ecosystem since, as expected, its integration is excellent.

I would never have known Hangouts without its integration with the Google mail system and since I am using it I can honestly say that it is the feature that I like the most: its perfect integration with email since it is not necessary to have an application installed on my computer to use it. It is a very simple application to use and it fulfills what it promises, fast, powerful messaging, video calls, ability to create groups of users and quite light if it is used from the web. Another feature that I use a lot and I really like is that the search bar that owns the mail system also finds the messages that you have sent or received through hangouts and it is very useful when you want to find very old messages that you need.

Something I do not like about Hangouts is that while the competition advances adding more and more features, such as stickers, voice notes, among others, I get the impression that Google Hangouts is not investing time in the platform because it remains the same I also do not like that video calls are not as fluid as their competition and creating a room sometimes gives so many errors that I end up using platform. But when I manage to connect with my colleagues, it works wonders. Finally, I feel that the mobile application must be improved, it is very heavy and slow, today I have a very fast cell phone and it does not affect me but when I had a mid-range cell phone it was a nightmare to use Google Hangouts.

Gustavo
Medical Intern in Brasilien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool that still needs improvement

Kommentare: Google Meet has become a daily tool in my life since the adoption of distance learning at my university. It is very easy and quick to get used to it, but some technical problems can make your experience less fluid and a little irritating at times. Overall, it is a reliable, competent program, but it can improve in some aspects.

The main advantage of Google Meet is its reliability. There are many competitors on the market, but few can match Google in the stability and security of its servers. The program has a simple and intuitive operation, allowing new users to adapt quickly. The invitation of members to a meeting is very easy, with the generation of an access link that can be shared. However, this does not make it difficult to control who can access the meeting, since new members, to participate, must receive authorization from those who are already at the meeting. Privacy options to disable your microphone and camera are available at all times, and even before entering the room, on the standby screen. Another great possibility is to record the entire meeting, which can be saved and made available through Google Drive to the participants.

Despite providing a good overall experience, Google Meet suffers from some technical flaws. The main one is the inconsistency of the transmission quality. Even with good internet connections, the video quality presents severe bitrate drops, distorting the images and making some written content being transmitted, almost unreadable. The flaws in the audio are even more uncomfortable, occurring in some moments glitches that can be extremely unpleasant, especially in headphones users. Both failures can be minimized by reducing the number of participants who are broadcasting audio and video, but this goes against the whole proposal for a virtual meeting. A less serious negative point is the impossibility of saving the settings of the program interface in your Google account, being necessary to reconfigure from the default whenever you enter a meeting.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, free, and it works.

Kommentare: In short, Google Meets works. And they keep making it better.
Plus, it integrates super nicely with Google Calendar too of course. Whenever scheduling a meeting, the fact that a Meet link is automatically added is great.

- I've been using Google Meet/Hangouts for years now but I have been particularly impressed with the feature additions in this past year of covid-19 and the increased demand for video-calling. They've added features that competitors have and that their users had been asking for. Additionally, there were extensions created by people for Google Meets, and seeing the demand from users for these, many of the functionalities from these browser extensions were also implemented. Examples include the tile view as well as selecting a background, adding your own, or simply blurring it. They've also added the option to raise hands, use whiteboards, and SO MUCH MORE. I love the way they have been reacting to requests.

I am a longtime user, who in the last year became a power user with multiple calls every day, and I haven't experienced a single con to report or mention.

Najem
Najem
IT Consultant in Marokko
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Google meet review

Kommentare: In terms of user experience, Google Meet has a simple and intuitive interface that is easy to navigate, even for users who are new to video conferencing. It allows users to customize their settings and preferences, such as choosing a virtual background or adjusting their microphone and camera settings.

The main benefit of Google Meet is its ease of use. Users can join meetings directly from their browser without having to download any additional software, making it accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Additionally, Google Meet can accommodate up to 250 participants in a single call, making it a suitable option for large group meetings and events.

One drawback of Google Meet is that some of its advanced features, such as breakout rooms and hand raising, are only available on certain plans or require additional add-ons. This means that users on the free or basic plan may not have access to all of the features they need, which could be frustrating.