Google Meet Erfahrungen

Über Google Meet

Die Anwendung arbeitet synchron mit dem Gmail-Konto und ermöglicht die Kommunikation über Textnachrichten, Audio- und Videoanrufe.

Erfahre mehr über Google Meet

I love the ease of use at work and especially during Covid times when we did all our meetings online. We chose it because of the features like shared screen and the overall functionality and looks.

Sadly, however, the mechanism behind this feature does not work well, and the captions are often wildly inaccurate.

Bewertungen zu Google Meet

Google Meet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10.670 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Meet bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (10.670)

Lars
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Funktionert zuverlässg, bietet aber wenige Funktionen

Kommentare: Insgesamt eine solide Video-Conferencing-Lösung, die leider immer noch deutlich weniger Funktionen hat, als andere Anbieter. Allerdings ist Google dran und es kommen neue Features dazu.

Die sehr einfache Benutzung, die Einwahlmöglichkeit via Browser, App oder Telefon und der Chat sowie Module zum Abstimmen machen Google Meet zu einer soliden Software für Videokonferenzen.

Leider fehlen einige Funktionen, wie etwa Breakout-Rooms, die, je nach Anwendungsfall, wichtig sein können. Auch bei sehr vielen Teilnehmern/ Zuschauern würde ich eine andere Software empfehlen.

Camila
Camila
Product Operations in Brasilien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best platform for meetings

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love the speed of google meet and the simplicity of being connected to other google platforms like email and calendar. The screen sharing options also serve a lot and now the initiative to show invited people who have not yet joined the meeting helps a lot

I believe the chat can be improved with the option of emogis and file uploads. In addition to the options for viewing other participants, when there are many people on the call it is not possible to see the camera of all the people on the call

Jaime Valeriano
Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Review about Google Meet of a University Education Student

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Google Meet is helpful for the emergency remote learning during the COVID-19. It has a user-friendly interface that I believe anyone can use it easily. I know some classes in the elementary level that even primary schoolers are able to easily navigate this application. But of course they need to have a small time for them to explore it themselves. Also, it is free that is why it is very helpful for us university students especially when we are on a tight budget.

What I like the most is that it is free. Actually in our university, this is the platform that professors usually use. Considering that we know some of professors are having difficulty using technologies for some reasons such as generational gap. Nevertheless, I am seeing that professors are not struggling when using Google Meet. I think the reason behind this is that it's interface is user friendly.

Actually I am saddened because recently Google has removed the "Screen recording," feature of this application. This is a new challenge to us students because recorded sessions are important for us just in case we want re-watch a session for certain reasons such as incoming exams. Nevertheless, there are third party apps that we can use to record a session.

infant
infant
vmware admin in Indien
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not a great meet tool

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not a great experience with google meet , comparitively webex or zoom is much better.

Easy to use , can join meeting very fast compared to other meeting tool. Can arrange a meeting on the fly , just a one click meeting link.

Many times disconnects during the meeting , sometimes hangs. Video quality is very poor. Sometimes audio also bad. Opening google meet in phone takes more time compared to other meets.

Karolis
Karolis
Innovation manager in Litauen
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution for clean usage

Kommentare: I am happy with Google Meet. They fulfil all my needs for very good price. I even shifted from other products when I host the meetings due to simplicity of the application. Google meets are the perfect solution for me.

The best thing I love about google meets is that it is completely free. I do not need to make any purchase and I have unlimited time for teleconferences or meetings. Also, so far I did not noticed any caps on users, so I can make really big meetings. Secondly, I love that the meeting setup is very easy - the easiest there is. I just need google account and that's it. What is very important - no need for any download. It works perfectly online in web browser. Also, it support all web browsers. So, the lightness and cleanliness are what got me in. Another small but important detail is that the background pictures are very easy to load. There is no problems using them.

There is hardly any cons about Google Meets but there is one which would help. I would like to have integration with MS Outlook, so I could make the meetings there and automatically they would create an entry in my schedule. This integration exists with other google tools and I understand there will be no integration with Microsoft tools, but It would nice to have such.

Director of New Business Capabilities in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Online Video Conferencing Software For Team Collaborations & Partner Demos

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A solid and trusted resource for remote work that has been essential through the pandemic.

The ease of access to get into a meeting without having to download any software. Having the ability to screenshare simultaneously from more than one user. Having a "Jam Board" where it's a editable digital whiteboard to collaborate on ideas and is autosaved.

Not having the ability to remote access a users computer to assist with trouble shooting.

Jack
HOP in UK

Leading in video calls

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Really good, a solid product

Ease of use, and relevant features for audio/video calls

Would be good if it was updated more often with improvements/features

Vinod
Vinod
Founder in Kanada

Super easy video conference

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was amazing and highly productive experience with such a low cost. Must have tool for small organisation and startups.

Setting up a video call with google meeet is super easy. It works natively on chrome so no need to install a new software on PC. Also your guest do not need any gmail id to join the meeting. This make it more user friendly and quick to setup. We bought complete G suite for company to have meet feature during pandemic and it helped alot in working remotely .

The tool is perfect. Only recording feature and meeting scheduling needs to be simplified.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Freelancer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Google Meet

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It provides the best way to arrange online meetings and conferences for large small and medium businesses.
It could be signed up with google email.

It works even with bad connections Provide a backup call It is very simple to use

Recording it provides a limited number of participants

Frico
Frico
Student in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

GMEET for University

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The best thing from GMEET is we're not necessary to download the app, we can simply use website / browser to access GMEET.

Because we're using browser to access GMEET sometimes when there are problems with the browser it will affect GMEET as well.

Alexandru Cristian
Alexandru Cristian
QA Engineer in Rumänien
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet met the high standards and expectations

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Meet is a good one, being able to use it for video calls and video meetings without any issues.

I liked the most the fact that it is very easy to use and UI friendly, being able to schedule video conferences at a few clicks away, and the video quality was a very good one.

I do not have any cons regarding the software.

Ernesto Alfonso
Ernesto Alfonso
Director in Mexiko
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Accesibilidad a tu alcance

Kommentare: Me parece tan bueno que es difícil creer que es gratuito, me encanta que puedo conectar cámaras virtuales, y compartir fácilemnte en streaming

Es gratuito, tiene la potencia de cualquier software de paga, su estabilidad es increíble y esta al alcance de todo por su fácil implementación por android. Hoy todos tienen un móvil y la gran mayoría tiene Android con una cuenta de google, eso hace más accesible sin tener que crear una cuenta con otra aplicación, solo usando su misma cuanta de Google. Permite el uso de cámaras virtuales añadiendo un valor agregado a diferencia de los demás y como presentador proporciona mayor profesionalidad a tu conferencia.

Pierde estabilidad al superar 50 usuarios en conferencia.

Hafizur
Research Assistant in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet is the best choice for a free video-conferencing service

Kommentare: Google Meet is the best choice if you're seeking for a free video-conferencing service for lengthier meetings. Due to the limited time available with Zoom, I will need to cut meetings in half.

The duration of a call with Google Meet is unrestricted. However, beginning in March 2021, Google will limit meetings to 60 minutes. There is a real-time captioning technology in Google Meet. As a result, it is simple to understand what other meeting attendees are saying. Non-native speakers and persons with hearing difficulties will benefit from this resource. This information is only available in English, so keep that in mind. Google Meet allows users to search for and utilize a large number of emoticons as well as GIFs. They can be used by anyone at any moment throughout the talks. All data communicated in Google Meet is encrypted by default. This platform adheres to IETF security guidelines. Small and medium-sized enterprises face a number of cybersecurity concerns, but Google Meet provides privacy and security during video conferencing. 2SV, security keys, Google Prompt, SMS, and Google Authenticator can all be used to protect your account. Enroll in the Google APP for added protection and privacy (Advanced Protection Program).

I can't record their video sessions on Meet's free plan. I may, however, capture and keep them on Google Drive if I have a business plan. Google Meet allows up to 150 people to join the discussion, however video calls are limited to 25 people at a time. This video conferencing service provider is ideal for people who are in a small group or simply want to talk to a few family members or acquaintances. Participants who do not have a Google account are unable to join the meetings, eliminating the potential of anonymous attendees. There is a gap in Google meet when it comes to tracking and statistics. I'm unable to change the background of the screen. Even the Google Meet app lacks the Touch Up My Appearance tool, which is a skin smoothing filter that improves your appearance when making video chats.

Erick
Inbound Marketing Analyst in Brasilien

Simples mas funcional

O Google Meet, durante a pandemia, se tornou praticamente onipresente, o que torna sua barreira de entrada praticamente inexistente hoje, ao realizar reuniões ou chamadas com parceiros externos. Como é bastante simples e tem poucas funcionalidades, essa vantagem é ainda mais acentuada. Além disso, por funcionar no browser é bastante prático.

Tem poucas funcionalidades além do básico e efeitos como desfoque do fundo consomem muito mais recursos do computador do que outros concorrentes. Além disso, sua última atualização, em que introduziu a janela flutuante, ao ocultar a aba da ligação tornou o app intrusivo e contra intuitivo, pois não é possível fechar a pop-up, sem desligar a chamada.

Eric R.
Eric R.
Chief Product Officer in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet is finally hitting its stride

Kommentare: Meet is great for screen-sharing, quick to launch and helps us with quick sidebar discussions. I like how easy it is to launch a Meet, but the recent controls update leave a lot to be desired. Simpler, please, Google.

After a window of time when Zoom dominated all of our online interactions to the point that it became a verb, Google Meet is finally coming back. While implementing a lot of good ideas from Zoom (blurred backgrounds, virtual backgrounds, easier sharing tools), Google Meet is finally living up the challenge of Zoom, which innovated very quickly during the pandemic. For a long while, we used Zoom because it was ubiquitous and most customers wanted a Zoom. We're veering back to Meet for sessions, still favoring them over Slack, which we use for internal comms.

Meet is suffering from a monstrously bad decision by Google Calendar to not include a Meet by default. If this wasn't done because of an anti-trust lawsuit, the the GCal folks are just foolish. This helped us and encouraged use of Meet, especially since I add a lot of meetings via my Apple Calendar. Meet needs to get back into those defaults, at least as a setting.

Gihan
Gihan
Consultant in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Boring? make it excited with google meet

Kommentare: Excellent and easy use software which we have free of charge to cater to our meeting requirements. Recordings and sharing screens are really helpful features defined by the Google team and really helpful during the meetings. overall an excellent software which I can recommend to all the new users who is their second thought of using this amazing software

Who thought that making the video calls will be this much easy? Thank you google for giving us this opportunity and it will be really helpful to hangout with our office mates, friends, and even with professional life. No further traveling for meetings, No infrastructure requirements for the meetings. Just installed and get connected. The world will become smaller than ever expected. Thank you google for giving us this opportunity without any cost. Arranging meetings is very easy, the video quality is very much high and even the sound quality is very much high, and the minimum disturbances throughout the meetings. Since it is given as an extant ti the google Calendar any user can easily arrange hangout meetings as Calendar events and the required members very easily which I love most

it would be better if we can take notes with the google software and share the meeting summary with the participants on a real-time basis. Better if we can add personalized sound effects when chatting with the participants. even the voice can be changed. further, if we can rearrange our videos which we can share with the participants with the this they should see and shouldn't see. should have the personalized tool of settings which can be very useful to maintain the professionalism of the meeting.

Jarad
Director of Marketing & Communications in USA
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet is a Solid Alternative to Zoom

Kommentare: We turned to Google Meet to help us expand our virtual meeting capabilities. With the low-price Zoom offering, we quickly hit our license limit. With Google Meet, the app is included in our G Suite purchase so there was never a problem with licensing or accessing our accounts.

My colleagues began our work-from-home adventure using Zoom and quickly encountered some problems, mostly with hitting the limits of our license very quickly. We explored buying more licenses and then decided to give Google Meet a try since it's included with the purchase of the G Suite, which includes other useful tools like Google Drive and Gmail. Google Meet is easy to use, intuitive and has a great mobile app.

The only drawback to switching to Google Meet was needing to relearn some basic functions like sharing screens. Many of us spent the first six months of COVID exclusively using Zoom, so it took some time to pivot to Google Meet. That said, we're fully entrenched in Google now and like it very much. My IT guy also praises the enhanced security since our Google Meet accounts are linked with our Google Logins, which automatically include two-factor authentication.

Project Manager - Cloud in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and well integrated to Gmail and google calender

Kommentare: I have been using Google meet for my daily meetings for more than 3 years now and with Covid situation since last year , it has greatly being used as most of the work shifted from in-office to remote working culture. Google meet has stood up the expectations like scaling or customizing some of the features so overall a great communication tool

It is well integrated with Gmail and Google Calendar so one can join a meeting in click of a button if using Gmail as business email services. Google meet has accurate caption option and is useful when meeting with non native English speaking people. Have great feature to add audio bridge automatically

Shall have an UI other than from internet browser like chrome just like skype so that it can be used as separate communication tool

Tibor
Tibor
Producer in Kroatien
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I want my Google Hangouts

Kommentare: Google Meet solves my need to establish a connection with my colleagues and clients and hold a quick and short meetings when I know that all of the involved are comfortable with Google's platform. The tool has strong competition from other similar providers which are also offering a better and more expansive system which has some benefits for business users.
I like the fact that Google is incorporating and connecting its software, so it's on one hand very easy to connect Google Calendar to this and offers some extended functionality, but at the same time you can see quite easily that those two programs are developed by completely different teams that are not thinking alike. I would love a chat buddy (AI of some sorts) to take notes on what everyone is saying during the meetings.

I adore the overall simplicity and cleanliness of the GUI. As a standard feature available with any of the tier of the new Google Workspace it is very accessible, and most of the clients I work with are already somehow connected to the Google platform, either through email or their phones. I love the option to change my GUI and have multiple screen layouts (not revolutionary, but nice to have). The fact that a shortened link is automatically created on starting a new meeting is also a deal breaker because it's very easy to communicate where to meet with the clients and coworkers. I love the fact that the Meet can create captions to be able to understand others more easily.

The nice use of white space and the emptyish GUI is also an issue somehow because some of the functionality is lacking. I would love a dedicated desktop app (like Skype, or Zoom, have) - for example to be able to share files just by drag&dropping them into the conversation windows. It would be great to be to chat with people in particular and not just the entire group all at once. Also, a fantastic option would be to be able to record the entire session.

Pressilla
Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Top-notch Video Quality

Kommentare: It’s a great software. The quality and features are one of the best I’ve ever experienced. It’s so easy to use even for first time users that I’ve had no complaints. I use it daily and the video quality is probably my favorite part. It doesn’t lag, it doesn’t require tons of storage space like many other software and it’s credible

I use this software for virtual meetings with my team or clients. I love that I can add a link to the attendees calendars that they can just click and join the meeting and I can also set up the meeting to send email reminders about the meeting. It integrates well with my Google calendar, so well I open the app, it shows if I have any meetings scheduled for the day. It’s easy to use and customize. You can even give your meeting a nickname. It includes a “Lean how to start a meeting” link that literally breaks it down to every step. That’s really helpful for beginners. The video and sound quality is amazing and it also has some cool backdrop features that you can use if you want to keep your background discreet, hidden or maybe for other purposes. I use it as a part of my G-suite plan but it is basically free for use by the public. I also think the chat feature is very useful, and it allows me to easily navigate and share my screen while presenting.

There is a limit of about 100 people that can join the meeting at a time which can be an issue for larger group meetings. And the backdrops are not high quality as you sometimes can see yourself fading into the background, which some clients complain about the way it makes them look.

Jenny
HR Assistant in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for team meetings!

Kommentare: Overall, I do recommend Google Meet as it can be utilized by a variety of organizations, not necessarily an office. For example, if students need to meet with advisors or teachers, this is a great platform to use. Even if it is for family meetings, I think a diverse group can utilize Google Meets as this software is very easy to work with, and if needed, troubleshoot is usually easy to access.

Google Meet was a convenient way for my co-workers and I to meet during this pandemic. We held weekly meetings and for me personally, I use Google Meet twice a week for different team meetings. I love that Google Meets is a secure platform that requires a password to enter a room, as some meetings are confidential. We also have a few co-workers who are not tech savvy but due to the pandemic, they needed to learn how to utilize the platform. It was easy to teach my co-workers how to utilize the mute/un-mute button on the bottom of the screen and how to use "tiles" to see everyone in the screen. The icons are simple and easy to understand. For example, the team leader usually mutes the entire time upon entering the room however, sometimes when it is someone's turn to speak, they forget that they are muted. So for those who forget how to use Google Meet, we would just tell them to tape the "microphone" to unmute. It was very easy to understand and with a simple click, the job is done! I also love that there is an option to see if your Wi-Fi is low, or has an issue. That is a big indicator and can affect meetings, so if I do see that message I just warn my team that I may disconnect. In addition, Google Meets added a feature that gives us the ability to change our backgrounds during meetings. This been a delight for my team! We love utilizing it and have a little fun during our meetings!

One thing that I do dislike about this software is that sometimes it glitches. For example, we utilize the "Share screen" option quite often but usually it's blurry or it freezes the Google meeting. We are still able to hear audio, but video that is being shared is affected. Luckily, this only happens once in a while and we have not found a solution to it within our office. Usually, we all just agree to exit and meet back in the room. It is not a big issue for us but it may interfere with some important meetings if utilizing this platform for important matters. Another dislike that I have about this software is that when you do choose "tiles" to see everyone on the meeting, the tiles may not fit everyone. We usually have a meeting with about 12 people but, when I try to use "tiles" to see everyone on the call, I can only see about 10 people on the screen. I'm not sure if this is a glitch. So there is a meeting with more than ten people, this is something to consider. You can still hear them well, just not see them. You can also choose the option "speaker view" which will show the person that is talking at that time. But, this is not a big deal in terms of the quality of the call, it is just a personal opinion.

Content Specialist in USA

Excellent free option

Kommentare: We've been doing a lot of video calls throughout 2020, which was causing a rise in our price with other programs. We wanted a cheaper solution, and Google Hangouts fit the bill. I haven't noticed much of a difference because Hangouts does everything I need and want a video conference program to do.

I like how easy Hangouts is to use, plus having access to it on my phone through the app makes it very convenient. Since my company uses gmail-based email accounts and calendars, the integration for Hangouts is baked-in, which makes using it a breeze. I know our guys in accounting appreciate the price point too, which was a major reason for switching to Google Hangouts. Since it's all in-browser 9or in-app) there's nothing to download, which can confuse clients and sometimes bog down the calls. Hangouts also keep s a nice record of the conversations I've had, including the text, video, and audio conversations, which I've had to refer to from time to time.

Other programs might have more features, but honestly, Hangouts covers all of them that you might need. I really don't have a problem with it. Maybe the one issue is some clients who aren't using Gmail have had a harder time connecting, but it's not that bad nor is it very common.

Personalization Consultant in Niederlande

Simple, free, and it works.

Kommentare: In short, Google Meets works. And they keep making it better.
Plus, it integrates super nicely with Google Calendar too of course. Whenever scheduling a meeting, the fact that a Meet link is automatically added is great.

- I've been using Google Meet/Hangouts for years now but I have been particularly impressed with the feature additions in this past year of covid-19 and the increased demand for video-calling. They've added features that competitors have and that their users had been asking for. Additionally, there were extensions created by people for Google Meets, and seeing the demand from users for these, many of the functionalities from these browser extensions were also implemented. Examples include the tile view as well as selecting a background, adding your own, or simply blurring it. They've also added the option to raise hands, use whiteboards, and SO MUCH MORE. I love the way they have been reacting to requests.

I am a longtime user, who in the last year became a power user with multiple calls every day, and I haven't experienced a single con to report or mention.

Luca Stefano
Luca Stefano
Full Stack Web Developer in Italien

One of the best options out there, but resource hungry

Kommentare: I generally prefer it over other platforms and Google services are always a guarantee, but there's still room for improvement.

The limit of 100 attendees is really generous, and it is even more if you have a business account, plus you do not need any additional software other than your browser. Only Zoom can compete with such a number in the free plan, but you need to install a dedicated program to use it and is not as stable as Google Meet.

CPU and RAM usage ramps up a lot compared to other alternatives

Souhil
Souhil
Entrepreneur in Algerien
Design, Selbstständig

one of the best conferencing app's in the Market

Kommentare: Using a Google app is amazing especially when inviting people to join your meeting and you really don't need to explain anything to them because It's easy to use and a well-known app.
I really didn't have any problem with it and I know if I had any problem Google Support is there and they will fix my problem in just a few minutes and this will help me to save a lot of time.
Google Meet is an excellent option for small and big businesses and the price is great too compared to other apps.

It's very cheap because it comes with the Google G suit package and it's easy to use application with a friendly user interface. I can share my screen, especially when explained or presenting something. I can share any tips or files during the meeting with as many people as I want without any problem. Google Meet allows me to invite anyone to the meeting using just their email address (Gmail) and I even can invite them using Google Calendar so simply I can schedule a meeting and put the email addresses and automatically they are invited. Google security system is one of the best in the market and I really trust them when I use Google Meet because I feel safe using this app and I really don't have to worry when I share my files or host or join a meeting in general. It's available for both android and IOS devices also, a chrome extension too so in this way, I can't find any problem when inviting people using different devices. I can join the meeting just by phone without using my camera. I can use other Google services with google meet because it's integrated with a lot of google apps like google docs, slides, sheets...etc. The price is great because I have a small business and I don't need to spend a lot of money to have software like this. Google support service is great and they have a lot of resources to help us understand the features and how to use them and they have a phone number available for us 24/7 so, I case I have any problem I will fix it just in a few minutes.

I can't access it on other browsers because Google allows us to use it only on google chrome as a chrome extension. and I hope they will add more browsers in the future like Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge...etc.