Filtern nach:

Über Google Meet

Die Anwendung arbeitet synchron mit dem Gmail-Konto und ermöglicht die Kommunikation über Textnachrichten, Audio- und Videoanrufe.

Erfahre mehr über Google Meet

Zeigt 10.456 Bewertungen

Lars F.
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Funktionert zuverlässg, bietet aber wenige Funktionen

Kommentare: Insgesamt eine solide Video-Conferencing-Lösung, die leider immer noch deutlich weniger Funktionen hat, als andere Anbieter. Allerdings ist Google dran und es kommen neue Features dazu.

Die sehr einfache Benutzung, die Einwahlmöglichkeit via Browser, App oder Telefon und der Chat sowie Module zum Abstimmen machen Google Meet zu einer soliden Software für Videokonferenzen.

Leider fehlen einige Funktionen, wie etwa Breakout-Rooms, die, je nach Anwendungsfall, wichtig sein können. Auch bei sehr vielen Teilnehmern/ Zuschauern würde ich eine andere Software empfehlen.

Eric r. B.
Eric r. B.
Chief Product Officer in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet is finally hitting its stride

Kommentare: Meet is great for screen-sharing, quick to launch and helps us with quick sidebar discussions. I like how easy it is to launch a Meet, but the recent controls update leave a lot to be desired. Simpler, please, Google.

After a window of time when Zoom dominated all of our online interactions to the point that it became a verb, Google Meet is finally coming back. While implementing a lot of good ideas from Zoom (blurred backgrounds, virtual backgrounds, easier sharing tools), Google Meet is finally living up the challenge of Zoom, which innovated very quickly during the pandemic. For a long while, we used Zoom because it was ubiquitous and most customers wanted a Zoom. We're veering back to Meet for sessions, still favoring them over Slack, which we use for internal comms.

Meet is suffering from a monstrously bad decision by Google Calendar to not include a Meet by default. If this wasn't done because of an anti-trust lawsuit, the the GCal folks are just foolish. This helped us and encouraged use of Meet, especially since I add a lot of meetings via my Apple Calendar. Meet needs to get back into those defaults, at least as a setting.

Tibor K.
Tibor K.
Producer in Kroatien
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I want my Google Hangouts

Kommentare: Google Meet solves my need to establish a connection with my colleagues and clients and hold a quick and short meetings when I know that all of the involved are comfortable with Google's platform. The tool has strong competition from other similar providers which are also offering a better and more expansive system which has some benefits for business users.
I like the fact that Google is incorporating and connecting its software, so it's on one hand very easy to connect Google Calendar to this and offers some extended functionality, but at the same time you can see quite easily that those two programs are developed by completely different teams that are not thinking alike. I would love a chat buddy (AI of some sorts) to take notes on what everyone is saying during the meetings.

I adore the overall simplicity and cleanliness of the GUI. As a standard feature available with any of the tier of the new Google Workspace it is very accessible, and most of the clients I work with are already somehow connected to the Google platform, either through email or their phones. I love the option to change my GUI and have multiple screen layouts (not revolutionary, but nice to have). The fact that a shortened link is automatically created on starting a new meeting is also a deal breaker because it's very easy to communicate where to meet with the clients and coworkers. I love the fact that the Meet can create captions to be able to understand others more easily.

The nice use of white space and the emptyish GUI is also an issue somehow because some of the functionality is lacking. I would love a dedicated desktop app (like Skype, or Zoom, have) - for example to be able to share files just by drag&dropping them into the conversation windows. It would be great to be to chat with people in particular and not just the entire group all at once. Also, a fantastic option would be to be able to record the entire session.

IT Specialist in Polen
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SImple the best out there

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent experience as always from a Google Standard

Just simply a great service for all your online video conferencing needs.

If there is something to dislike about Google Meet that would be their pricing. Which fairly it is not a big deal if you subscribe with Workspace.

Heather A.
English teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hangouts- not all good

Kommentare: My negatives happen to be that Google hang out sometimes can be distracting especially since we have been teaching virtually and the students will you think they’re paying attention to you on zoom or whatever but they’re not because they are in Google hangouts chatting with each other. This is where I have my negativity comes in because I can’t get them out of the chats and I can’t control the chats like I would like to be able to. I don’t like to be one of those teachers that says no but they need to be focusing on me during class time and not on their Google hangouts.

I have to say I have mixed review about Google hangouts.When I first found out about the Google hangouts I was really excited about it and I introduced her to my students. It was working great they could do projects together after school they could meet each other and chat about some thing they could find out what the homework was things like that also I am it really works during the COVID-19 because they can’t get together and work next week on there but they can chat to each other on the Google hangouts. With all of that sad I am I also like to use it for my colleagues and to reach out real quick and touch base. But I guess I’ll put the negatives in the con box because I do have negatives.

Paulo N.
Paulo N.
COO in Brasilien
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pandemic accelerated Google Meet features but it is still lacking some...

Kommentare: Every day companion on these long days at the home office, improving a lot lately, but with room to improve further.

All-in-one with Google Workspace, easy login, connected to my calendar e-mail, good iOS app, works great on chrome. Stable even with lots of people connected with cameras on. After march/20, google speeded up the new features pace, following zoom active users boom. for a brief period o time in 2020 all enterprise only (pricy) features were open for all.

I really miss "record meetings" feature on non enterprise accounts. And the fact that you can move features up or down on products inside the google workspace subscription forces decisions to have "another" product (such as zoom) to solve your specific need, although it is a google workspace problem, not Google Meet. A better solution for dual connection (connecting smartphone and laptop browser) at the same meeting is pending, you should be able to connect as viewer only in the same way we do as presenter only.

Jeff K.
Jeff K.
Director, Customer Success in USA

The only way remote work has worked

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed it, and would recommend it to any small company, and I have even used it with my family. The deployment was tremendously easy, and we have all but given up on anything else that we use for video conferencing.

It is easy to use, and it has directly integrated with our email and calendar. This is tremendously invaluable as we have conducted our remote work all via Hangouts. About a year ago, they were lacking in some functionality, but they have made great strides.

Initially they were suffering in comparison to Zoom, and there are still some things that aren't ideal, but they have made up a lot of ground. First off was dropping the name hangouts, which was pretty much a nonstarter to use for business cases.

Muhammad amirul aliff M.
Muhammad amirul aliff M.
Process Engineer in Malaysia
Halbleiter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Meeting on the get go!

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far, Google Meet has been my number one choice when catching up with friends and relatives because its free!

The software is so widely used that whenever our team tries to communicate with our clients, Google Meet will be the first thing that they choose. Google Meet allows multiple screens viewing which helps progress tracking between team members alot easier.

When participants are broadcasting from different monitor sizes, the resolutions tend to be quite blurry and the workaround to achieve optimal viewing resolution can be quite tedious.

CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software that could be even better!

Kommentare: Overall, Google Meet is a great solution which I'm happy to use on a daily basis.

I like the fact that you don't need to install anything new on your PC to be able to use it. It makes it very simple to deploy within the organization.

I think Google Meet should allow you to change your background to a personal background by your choice in a much easier way than it currently allows. Also, I believe it could do better with the screen sharing functionalities.

Sabareesh K.
SRE in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Google Meet - Excellent Virtual Meet

Kommentare: Connect multiple colleagues in a single window to share their thoughts

Connecting multiple person at a same time virtually can only possible through this. Noise Cancellation option is excellent which is really helpful during the WFH.

Recording option should be given to normal accounts also as same as Business accounts

Abegail A.
CEO in Jamaika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Missing Features / Why can i share my screen?

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love the fact that my clients and I are able to connect though we are in a pandemic.

I love the fact that Google meet is easy to use and very beginner-friendly. Being a part of the Google suite allows me with ease of access as well as to my clients

I dislike the fact that sometimes I am unable to share my screen and an error message is not readily available telling me what to fix or change in order to have the full experience. Also, I don't have access to recording neither am I able to use other features such as the raised hand that zoom allows.

Erick E.
Inbound Marketing Analyst in Brasilien

Simples mas funcional

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

O Google Meet, durante a pandemia, se tornou praticamente onipresente, o que torna sua barreira de entrada praticamente inexistente hoje, ao realizar reuniões ou chamadas com parceiros externos. Como é bastante simples e tem poucas funcionalidades, essa vantagem é ainda mais acentuada. Além disso, por funcionar no browser é bastante prático.

Tem poucas funcionalidades além do básico e efeitos como desfoque do fundo consomem muito mais recursos do computador do que outros concorrentes. Além disso, sua última atualização, em que introduziu a janela flutuante, ao ocultar a aba da ligação tornou o app intrusivo e contra intuitivo, pois não é possível fechar a pop-up, sem desligar a chamada.

Gihan A.
Gihan A.
Consultant in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Boring? make it excited with google meet

Kommentare: Excellent and easy use software which we have free of charge to cater to our meeting requirements. Recordings and sharing screens are really helpful features defined by the Google team and really helpful during the meetings. overall an excellent software which I can recommend to all the new users who is their second thought of using this amazing software

Who thought that making the video calls will be this much easy? Thank you google for giving us this opportunity and it will be really helpful to hangout with our office mates, friends, and even with professional life. No further traveling for meetings, No infrastructure requirements for the meetings. Just installed and get connected. The world will become smaller than ever expected. Thank you google for giving us this opportunity without any cost. Arranging meetings is very easy, the video quality is very much high and even the sound quality is very much high, and the minimum disturbances throughout the meetings. Since it is given as an extant ti the google Calendar any user can easily arrange hangout meetings as Calendar events and the required members very easily which I love most

it would be better if we can take notes with the google software and share the meeting summary with the participants on a real-time basis. Better if we can add personalized sound effects when chatting with the participants. even the voice can be changed. further, if we can rearrange our videos which we can share with the participants with the this they should see and shouldn't see. should have the personalized tool of settings which can be very useful to maintain the professionalism of the meeting.

Jarad P.
Director of Marketing & Communications in USA
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet is a Solid Alternative to Zoom

Kommentare: We turned to Google Meet to help us expand our virtual meeting capabilities. With the low-price Zoom offering, we quickly hit our license limit. With Google Meet, the app is included in our G Suite purchase so there was never a problem with licensing or accessing our accounts.

My colleagues began our work-from-home adventure using Zoom and quickly encountered some problems, mostly with hitting the limits of our license very quickly. We explored buying more licenses and then decided to give Google Meet a try since it's included with the purchase of the G Suite, which includes other useful tools like Google Drive and Gmail. Google Meet is easy to use, intuitive and has a great mobile app.

The only drawback to switching to Google Meet was needing to relearn some basic functions like sharing screens. Many of us spent the first six months of COVID exclusively using Zoom, so it took some time to pivot to Google Meet. That said, we're fully entrenched in Google now and like it very much. My IT guy also praises the enhanced security since our Google Meet accounts are linked with our Google Logins, which automatically include two-factor authentication.

Project Manager - Cloud in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and well integrated to Gmail and google calender

Kommentare: I have been using Google meet for my daily meetings for more than 3 years now and with Covid situation since last year , it has greatly being used as most of the work shifted from in-office to remote working culture. Google meet has stood up the expectations like scaling or customizing some of the features so overall a great communication tool

It is well integrated with Gmail and Google Calendar so one can join a meeting in click of a button if using Gmail as business email services. Google meet has accurate caption option and is useful when meeting with non native English speaking people. Have great feature to add audio bridge automatically

Shall have an UI other than from internet browser like chrome just like skype so that it can be used as separate communication tool

Pressilla R.
Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Top-notch Video Quality

Kommentare: It’s a great software. The quality and features are one of the best I’ve ever experienced. It’s so easy to use even for first time users that I’ve had no complaints. I use it daily and the video quality is probably my favorite part. It doesn’t lag, it doesn’t require tons of storage space like many other software and it’s credible

I use this software for virtual meetings with my team or clients. I love that I can add a link to the attendees calendars that they can just click and join the meeting and I can also set up the meeting to send email reminders about the meeting. It integrates well with my Google calendar, so well I open the app, it shows if I have any meetings scheduled for the day. It’s easy to use and customize. You can even give your meeting a nickname. It includes a “Lean how to start a meeting” link that literally breaks it down to every step. That’s really helpful for beginners. The video and sound quality is amazing and it also has some cool backdrop features that you can use if you want to keep your background discreet, hidden or maybe for other purposes. I use it as a part of my G-suite plan but it is basically free for use by the public. I also think the chat feature is very useful, and it allows me to easily navigate and share my screen while presenting.

There is a limit of about 100 people that can join the meeting at a time which can be an issue for larger group meetings. And the backdrops are not high quality as you sometimes can see yourself fading into the background, which some clients complain about the way it makes them look.

Jenny C.
HR Assistant in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for team meetings!

Kommentare: Overall, I do recommend Google Meet as it can be utilized by a variety of organizations, not necessarily an office. For example, if students need to meet with advisors or teachers, this is a great platform to use. Even if it is for family meetings, I think a diverse group can utilize Google Meets as this software is very easy to work with, and if needed, troubleshoot is usually easy to access.

Google Meet was a convenient way for my co-workers and I to meet during this pandemic. We held weekly meetings and for me personally, I use Google Meet twice a week for different team meetings. I love that Google Meets is a secure platform that requires a password to enter a room, as some meetings are confidential. We also have a few co-workers who are not tech savvy but due to the pandemic, they needed to learn how to utilize the platform. It was easy to teach my co-workers how to utilize the mute/un-mute button on the bottom of the screen and how to use "tiles" to see everyone in the screen. The icons are simple and easy to understand. For example, the team leader usually mutes the entire time upon entering the room however, sometimes when it is someone's turn to speak, they forget that they are muted. So for those who forget how to use Google Meet, we would just tell them to tape the "microphone" to unmute. It was very easy to understand and with a simple click, the job is done! I also love that there is an option to see if your Wi-Fi is low, or has an issue. That is a big indicator and can affect meetings, so if I do see that message I just warn my team that I may disconnect. In addition, Google Meets added a feature that gives us the ability to change our backgrounds during meetings. This been a delight for my team! We love utilizing it and have a little fun during our meetings!

One thing that I do dislike about this software is that sometimes it glitches. For example, we utilize the "Share screen" option quite often but usually it's blurry or it freezes the Google meeting. We are still able to hear audio, but video that is being shared is affected. Luckily, this only happens once in a while and we have not found a solution to it within our office. Usually, we all just agree to exit and meet back in the room. It is not a big issue for us but it may interfere with some important meetings if utilizing this platform for important matters. Another dislike that I have about this software is that when you do choose "tiles" to see everyone on the meeting, the tiles may not fit everyone. We usually have a meeting with about 12 people but, when I try to use "tiles" to see everyone on the call, I can only see about 10 people on the screen. I'm not sure if this is a glitch. So there is a meeting with more than ten people, this is something to consider. You can still hear them well, just not see them. You can also choose the option "speaker view" which will show the person that is talking at that time. But, this is not a big deal in terms of the quality of the call, it is just a personal opinion.

Content Specialist in USA

Excellent free option

Kommentare: We've been doing a lot of video calls throughout 2020, which was causing a rise in our price with other programs. We wanted a cheaper solution, and Google Hangouts fit the bill. I haven't noticed much of a difference because Hangouts does everything I need and want a video conference program to do.

I like how easy Hangouts is to use, plus having access to it on my phone through the app makes it very convenient. Since my company uses gmail-based email accounts and calendars, the integration for Hangouts is baked-in, which makes using it a breeze. I know our guys in accounting appreciate the price point too, which was a major reason for switching to Google Hangouts. Since it's all in-browser 9or in-app) there's nothing to download, which can confuse clients and sometimes bog down the calls. Hangouts also keep s a nice record of the conversations I've had, including the text, video, and audio conversations, which I've had to refer to from time to time.

Other programs might have more features, but honestly, Hangouts covers all of them that you might need. I really don't have a problem with it. Maybe the one issue is some clients who aren't using Gmail have had a harder time connecting, but it's not that bad nor is it very common.

Personalization Consultant in Niederlande

Simple, free, and it works.

Kommentare: In short, Google Meets works. And they keep making it better.
Plus, it integrates super nicely with Google Calendar too of course. Whenever scheduling a meeting, the fact that a Meet link is automatically added is great.

- I've been using Google Meet/Hangouts for years now but I have been particularly impressed with the feature additions in this past year of covid-19 and the increased demand for video-calling. They've added features that competitors have and that their users had been asking for. Additionally, there were extensions created by people for Google Meets, and seeing the demand from users for these, many of the functionalities from these browser extensions were also implemented. Examples include the tile view as well as selecting a background, adding your own, or simply blurring it. They've also added the option to raise hands, use whiteboards, and SO MUCH MORE. I love the way they have been reacting to requests.

I am a longtime user, who in the last year became a power user with multiple calls every day, and I haven't experienced a single con to report or mention.

Luca stefano S.
Luca stefano S.
Full Stack Web Developer in Italien

One of the best options out there, but resource hungry

Kommentare: I generally prefer it over other platforms and Google services are always a guarantee, but there's still room for improvement.

The limit of 100 attendees is really generous, and it is even more if you have a business account, plus you do not need any additional software other than your browser. Only Zoom can compete with such a number in the free plan, but you need to install a dedicated program to use it and is not as stable as Google Meet.

CPU and RAM usage ramps up a lot compared to other alternatives

Souhil S.
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur in Algerien
Design, Selbstständig

one of the best conferencing app's in the Market

Kommentare: Using a Google app is amazing especially when inviting people to join your meeting and you really don't need to explain anything to them because It's easy to use and a well-known app.
I really didn't have any problem with it and I know if I had any problem Google Support is there and they will fix my problem in just a few minutes and this will help me to save a lot of time.
Google Meet is an excellent option for small and big businesses and the price is great too compared to other apps.

It's very cheap because it comes with the Google G suit package and it's easy to use application with a friendly user interface. I can share my screen, especially when explained or presenting something. I can share any tips or files during the meeting with as many people as I want without any problem. Google Meet allows me to invite anyone to the meeting using just their email address (Gmail) and I even can invite them using Google Calendar so simply I can schedule a meeting and put the email addresses and automatically they are invited. Google security system is one of the best in the market and I really trust them when I use Google Meet because I feel safe using this app and I really don't have to worry when I share my files or host or join a meeting in general. It's available for both android and IOS devices also, a chrome extension too so in this way, I can't find any problem when inviting people using different devices. I can join the meeting just by phone without using my camera. I can use other Google services with google meet because it's integrated with a lot of google apps like google docs, slides, sheets...etc. The price is great because I have a small business and I don't need to spend a lot of money to have software like this. Google support service is great and they have a lot of resources to help us understand the features and how to use them and they have a phone number available for us 24/7 so, I case I have any problem I will fix it just in a few minutes.

I can't access it on other browsers because Google allows us to use it only on google chrome as a chrome extension. and I hope they will add more browsers in the future like Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge...etc.

Matthew S.
Software Developer in Jamaika

Comprehensive Tool For video Conferencing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Meet has been a very positive one. I do use other means of collaboration with colleagues and friends however Google Meet is by far the most frequently used software I use to keep in touch. Its G Suite integration is likely the top reason I turn to Google Meet every time when I need to collaborate. Based on my user experience I highly recommend using this software.

When you need to stay in touch with collogues and employees remotely it is highly recommended that you use Google Meet. By far one of the most impressive feature of Google Meet is its ability to offer full access and integration with G Suite programs. This is a great addition to any business because it results in you saving money because using a separate video conferencing service is not necessary. Also there is a free version while the paid version costs only $6 a month which is cheaper when compared to other video conferencing services. This is great for small businesses on a tight budget. Another thing I like about Google Meet is that it is already available in the widely used Gmail software. This allows you to check emails and gather information in preparation for or during a video conference with colleagues and employees. Also, screen sharing is a welcomed bonus to this amazing software.

Firewall settings can affect the use of Google Meet but overall Google Meet runs smoothly without any interference.

Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for remote workers!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Google Meet is a great free video conferencing software that integrates well with Gmail and Hangouts. You can also use the software on your phone if you download the mobile app, which works just as well (if not better) than the desktop version. I love being able to quickly hit the Google Meet button on our Hangouts chat to instantly start a video call with the individuals within that chat. It's a great software for small companies looking to save money on software.

Google Meet is one of the main communication tools we use for our company. We are all remote employees, working in different states and time zones. Meet helps us keep the communication flowing and open, and have in-person meetings virtually. It's super quick and easy to use.

Google Meet can sometimes be glitchy if you don't have it set up on your computer correctly. For example, if you are joining a meeting and don't give access to your camera or microphone, you can't change those settings while the meeting is in progress (you have to exit the meeting and then dial back in). It's also crashed on us a few times as well if we have too many people join the video meeting at one time.

Ryan H.
Sales Development Lead in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Classic Google Simplicity & Basics

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: No software gets an A+ because there is always room for innovation and improvement but Meet comes very close. From adding a Google Meet video conference to a client invitation to simply joint and being on a call with the company, the ease of use is unparalleled.

I use Meet everyday both internally and externally and I do that simply because I am able to schedule and include a link to the video chat with a single click and the recipient is presentee with an invitation link with no additional steps except to join in. Ease of use is off the charts with this video conference option and I wouldn't be able to go back to another service that had so many additional steps, Clients would just opt to not show up.

The absolute only thing Google really needs to focus on improvement wise with this software is the background noise it transmits. A lost of other higher end web clients will remove background noises like interfere or echoing but I do hear it fairly often within Meet.

Alejandro javier V.
Alejandro javier V.
Software Engineer in Mexiko

My virtual meeting room

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Google Meet has allowed me to work with people around the world, its easy integration has made it easier for me to set up meetings, and the feature of share my screen has allowed me to hold very productive meetings.

Integration with your Google account, you can generate your virtual meeting from your email, from your calendar, etc. Screen sharing allows you to improve your presentation

It lacks some features, like being able to make notes about what you are presenting ... and the option of being able to record the meeting or part of the meeting.