Über Google Meet

Die Anwendung arbeitet synchron mit dem Gmail-Konto und ermöglicht die Kommunikation über Textnachrichten, Audio- und Videoanrufe.

Erfahre mehr über Google Meet

I love the ease of use at work and especially during Covid times when we did all our meetings online. We chose it because of the features like shared screen and the overall functionality and looks.

Sadly, however, the mechanism behind this feature does not work well, and the captions are often wildly inaccurate.

Bewertungen zu Google Meet

Google Meet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11.711 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Meet bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (11.711)

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Lars
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Funktionert zuverlässg, bietet aber wenige Funktionen

Kommentare: Insgesamt eine solide Video-Conferencing-Lösung, die leider immer noch deutlich weniger Funktionen hat, als andere Anbieter. Allerdings ist Google dran und es kommen neue Features dazu.

Die sehr einfache Benutzung, die Einwahlmöglichkeit via Browser, App oder Telefon und der Chat sowie Module zum Abstimmen machen Google Meet zu einer soliden Software für Videokonferenzen.

Leider fehlen einige Funktionen, wie etwa Breakout-Rooms, die, je nach Anwendungsfall, wichtig sein können. Auch bei sehr vielen Teilnehmern/ Zuschauern würde ich eine andere Software empfehlen.

Charles
Charles
Mental Performance Consultant in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Google Meet Review 101

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive experience with the platform and will keep using it

I love how simple Google Meet can be used by myself and also with my clients. I've used Google Meet for 2+ years daily with my clients and sports teams. Everything has been super smooth and meeting my needs and expectations.

Few bugs with the audio at times and small bugs with the video transmission when sharing my screen

Randy
Deployment Engineer in Kamerun
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and outstanding software for Online Meetings

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience using this software has just been super amazing.. I keep using it for all my online meetings

I love this software for the outstanding and top notch user interface making it easy and simple for new users to connect through

While using this software , I haven't encountered any difficulty or drawback.. This software is just topnotch

Alphonse
Software Developer in Schweden
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet - Best yet can do better

Kommentare: I would give google meet 7/10 in measure of overall quality, for there's nothing more to it that video, audio and screen sharing, while there could be notes, polls, file sharing, sounds etc. that would make a complete solution for an online workspace or meeting place.

The ability to set up easily with very few steps into getting a meeting going makes the too one of the best in the market. Sharing of video, audio and sharing of screens are some of the feature that make this system very good.

Internet usage the bandwidth requirement for a good quality audio and video is a little high especially for plaes with low internet reception.

Cam
Executive Director in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet Meets the Daily Grind

Kommentare: Honestly, there isn't anything that Google Meet can't handle for your small business or large company. Effortlessly go live, effortlessly stream presentations/meetings/interviews/chats/etc. It's user-friendly and incredibly easy to get anyone in on any meeting at any time.

The ability to go live within an instant and effortlessly stream our daily meetings with staff and potential outside guests as necessary

The chat features and the text getting lost if there were notes for meetings, but we've circumvented that

Juan Carlos
Business Administration in Kolumbien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Google Meet Video Conference Successful

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Google Meet is the best product for video conferencing, it is reliable, with a user-friendly interface, with valuable tools for uploading documents and multimedia. It allows us to communicate with the group we need remotely from anywhere and with excellent quality. I highly recommend it. Five stars.

It is a fantastic tool for video conferences with our study groups, family or business groups. From anywhere and in a very simple way in the scheduling of meetings. It is fast, intuitive, friendly and beautiful interface.

The only thing that the creators of the software can improve, is the loading time of the videos in the presentations, since; in some moments it slows down or loads in a time more than the estimated. Otherwise I haven't had any problems.

Bhawna
Customer Success manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and easy to use app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using it for my weekly catch ups with the team. At times I access the meeting via mobile and it is so easy

The best part is that it is accessible via phone. It has easy interface for new users.

The alert notification for a call is something I feel is lacking compared to the competitor

Leila
Research scientist in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and accessible app

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like it that it is very easy to use. and I could use it with my email and on my phone. I was able to use it when I was traveling abroad where other applications had restrictions.

the time limit was one of the obstacles. sometime we had discussions that would last longer than an hour but had to cut it short because of the time limit on the group meetings.

Jakufu
Marketing Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet is deal for video conferencing

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The best feature in Google Meet is the the ability to have a video conferencing with many people; It allows UpTo to 100 participants at a go. Through this feature we are able to conduct online meetings with all our staffs from wherever they could be. Google Meet also has a very effective security through counter abusive measures which protects our data from outside forces. This features protects our clients and staffs data from misuse by scammers.

I have not experienced any problems with the platform so far

Ayanava
Senior Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One stop for having online meetings although it has its limitations

Easy to use Can understand the person trying to join is from the same organisation or not. Recording is easy and finding the recording of the meeting is also very easy.

Mic glitches are very common which happens sometimes due to network badwidth sometimes due to the application. Long calls of more than 4 hours will have glitches every time. The captions do not work very well.

Raza A.
Raza A.
Facility manger in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great, Simple and Quick!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Integrated easily to my Gmail and super simple

Sometimes hard to share link for call from the call

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Google Hangouts Review

Kommentare: Overall Google Hangouts provides us with good chatting functionality within our institute. End users find it extremely easy to use and enjoy seeing their email and chats in the same window.

The integration into gmail is the best option for me. You can also download an app. With Active Directory Sync it is very easy to locate employees and it does allow you to chat externally.

From time to time Hangouts would lose connectivity and go "Offline" while email was still available. This wasn't very often but it happened enough times to notice it over time. Notifications of a new message need to be worked on. It would be nice to see a more visible pop-up via the web interface. When I installed the app I began to see 2 windows come up and it was difficult to figure how and which one to turn off.

Craig
Small Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use Video Conferencing Tool

Kommentare: Using Google Hangouts Meet software I am able to stay connected with my employees and my business partner when working remotely. So, my website content, products inventory and customer complaints continue to be addressed while I am not physically present in my brick and mortar apparel store. The best part is the fact that I don't have to pay a subscription fees or maintenance fees. Hence, my ROI is high. If I face any issues with the software, I am able to find plenty of support in Google portal and other blogs.

I need to stay connected with my employees in store and business partner when I am working remotely from my home or hotel. Google Hangouts Meet software enables me to be in touch. So I can discuss any content changes on my e-commerce website, new order processing or answer any customer questions or complaints with products purchased. My favorite features include screen sharing and setting-up a new meeting using Google's calendar which is integrated into my Gmail account. Because I can share my computer screen to show to my employees specific product pages on website which need to be updated. And, quickly set-up a call with my business partner for quarterly review of our business profits and losses.

I struggle with two specific features of Google Hangouts Meet when using them to connect and collaborate. First, the share screen feature. It doesn't work until I double-click in step 2. In step 1, I click 'screen share' and then I have to complete step 2. Second, after the video conference starts, I hear participant's voice echo. Or, screen multiplying. So, I have to ask the participant to mute. Or, I have to ask the participant to click join Hangout once and then screen share or disconnect and join the hangout call again. These two challenges with Google Hangouts Meet cause confusion and reduce productivity of calls.

E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Hangouts! Give it a try, you'll love it!

Kommentare: Overall I loved using google hangouts! It's clean, fast, responsive, good quality video and audio calls and my students love it. Seeing both email and chat's also in Gmail has also been a cool feature just another part of the synchronicity. A great product that is available for free and a product that should be used by everyone.

In the past I've used many other video conferencing platforms such as skype, zoom or even Whatsapp, but recently I made the switch to use Google Hangouts to communicate with students and I have to say I love it. During these tough times it's hard to meet students and I've committed to doing online teaching and using google hangouts. It syncs up very smoothly and easily to your google account, receiving notifications and messages to any of your devices connected to your google account. It has a very clean and simple interface that can be used very easily in a professional setting. It has great quality in transmitting, voice and video output and the best part about this product is that it's completely free.

I have no cons regarding this software, my only issue may be that hangouts is not as popular as some of the other video conferencing software's out there. Also maybe a potential negative is the ability for video calls to be automatically recorded and an option for me to download said call afterwards would be a great addition. Hopefully with this review and others I can get more people to use this software for all their needs.

Nadir
Nadir
College House Dean in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Google What?

Kommentare: I have loved using Google Meet. I have used it for my students, and for my family. It is a simple tool that works with any modern browser, and it has apps for mobile platforms that work pretty well. The self-preview window is tiny, so that takes some time to get used to.

This tool is built seamlessly into the Google Suite, so if your organization is a GSuite organization or if you are a Gmail user, you have access to this, free of charge, and it works very well. The controls are quite straightforward. The tool is not very feature rich, but whatever it does, it does well. The integration with Gmail came a little late, and was largely in response to Covid19, and before this the tool was only meant for enterprise users.

Google's messaging and meeting platform is full of confusion. The fact that I started out thinking I was writing a review for Google Hangouts and then I ended up on the Google Meet review page is a good summary of this bungled world of messaging. Google is not a reliable company when it comes to communication. They have gone back and forth on Hangouts, Meet, Messenger, Wave, Plus, Duo, Allo... you name it, they have it, and nothing has really lasted forever. Google Meet works for now, but who knows where it will be in a year!

Ryan
Sales Development Lead in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Classic Google Simplicity & Basics

Kommentare: No software gets an A+ because there is always room for innovation and improvement but Meet comes very close. From adding a Google Meet video conference to a client invitation to simply joint and being on a call with the company, the ease of use is unparalleled.

I use Meet everyday both internally and externally and I do that simply because I am able to schedule and include a link to the video chat with a single click and the recipient is presentee with an invitation link with no additional steps except to join in. Ease of use is off the charts with this video conference option and I wouldn't be able to go back to another service that had so many additional steps, Clients would just opt to not show up.

The absolute only thing Google really needs to focus on improvement wise with this software is the background noise it transmits. A lost of other higher end web clients will remove background noises like interfere or echoing but I do hear it fairly often within Meet.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and well integrated to Gmail and google calender

Kommentare: I have been using Google meet for my daily meetings for more than 3 years now and with Covid situation since last year , it has greatly being used as most of the work shifted from in-office to remote working culture. Google meet has stood up the expectations like scaling or customizing some of the features so overall a great communication tool

It is well integrated with Gmail and Google Calendar so one can join a meeting in click of a button if using Gmail as business email services. Google meet has accurate caption option and is useful when meeting with non native English speaking people. Have great feature to add audio bridge automatically

Shall have an UI other than from internet browser like chrome just like skype so that it can be used as separate communication tool

Eric R.
Eric R.
Chief Product Officer in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet is finally hitting its stride

Kommentare: Meet is great for screen-sharing, quick to launch and helps us with quick sidebar discussions. I like how easy it is to launch a Meet, but the recent controls update leave a lot to be desired. Simpler, please, Google.

After a window of time when Zoom dominated all of our online interactions to the point that it became a verb, Google Meet is finally coming back. While implementing a lot of good ideas from Zoom (blurred backgrounds, virtual backgrounds, easier sharing tools), Google Meet is finally living up the challenge of Zoom, which innovated very quickly during the pandemic. For a long while, we used Zoom because it was ubiquitous and most customers wanted a Zoom. We're veering back to Meet for sessions, still favoring them over Slack, which we use for internal comms.

Meet is suffering from a monstrously bad decision by Google Calendar to not include a Meet by default. If this wasn't done because of an anti-trust lawsuit, the the GCal folks are just foolish. This helped us and encouraged use of Meet, especially since I add a lot of meetings via my Apple Calendar. Meet needs to get back into those defaults, at least as a setting.

Aryan
Aryan
Management Consultant in Indien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smooth, efficient and works across the internet

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a positive experience as it lets me work remotely, collaborate freely as well as connect with people across the globe without a worry of being present offline. Its screensharing capabilities also allow me to collaborate with my team in a good fashion.

As with all google products, google meet is extremely easy to integrate with any google workspace or popular professional software we use. Not only that, the integration is seamless and I can

The quality of the video and audio suffers sometimes on calls with more than 10 people online. It may be a network/bandwidth issue, however, I do not face anything similar on the competitor - Zoom

Adam
Business Developer in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite software for video meetings

Google is hands down the best alternative when it comes to video conferencing, especially if you like me are using Google Workspaces. The integration is just flawless, and it's so easy to get started. Even people outside our organization says the same when they are invited to meetings in Meet.

Sometimes it can be a bitt laggy when sharing the screen and displaying videos. But I guess that concerns every other video conferencing tool out there.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Google Meet Honest review

Kommentare: A dependable and easy-to-use video conferencing tool, Google Meet provides a number of features to improve teamwork and productivity in meetings. It is convenient for people and organisations who already use Google services because it can be accessed from a variety of devices and seamlessly integrates with other Google tools. High-quality video and audio are provided by Google Meet, and its security features, including encryption and password protection, give meeting attendees additional peace of mind. During meetings, the real-time chat feature makes it simple for participants to communicate, and the screen sharing and presentation sharing features boost teamwork and productivity. The free version of Google Meet has some restrictions, such as a participant cap and a maximum meeting duration, but it still provides a useful service.

With a straightforward interface that enables users to quickly join and begin a video conference, Google Meet is simple to set up and use. Participants can easily join from any location thanks to Google Meet's accessibility from a variety of gadgets, including desktop and laptop computers, smartphones, and tablets.

Google Meet requires a stable internet connection for optimal performance, and participants with slow or unreliable internet connections may experience lag, interruptions, or other issues during the video conference

Lum
Lum
Author in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

A Review From A Google Meet User

Kommentare: Overall, Google Meet does deliver high-quality videos and audio, giving a straightforwards user-friendly platform for everyone to use.Whether you are an individual or a business, its interface and many features make it easy to navigate. Hosting Virtual Gatherings have never been easier.

The first thing I like about Google Meet is its high quality video and audio quality. No matter where i find myself, it has never failed me when talking to my family, friends or clients. For a writer like myself who works remotely, its important to have a reassuring and reliable app that meets not just my needs, but that of my customer's too.To me, another reassuring feature is the ability to Live stream and send it to YouTube via Google Meet. In this day and age, it would be a lie to say I haven't thought of starting a YouTube channel. With Google meet, its made simpler. I also appreciate the Screen Sharing and Meeting Recording features. For meetings and guidance training, it always proves effective as it allows me follow the speakers words and deeds efficiently during and even after a meeting has ended. On my own, i can watch the recording and follow along.Lastly, it allows me integrate with other apps like Google Calendar and Google Drive, aiding me in scheduling my appointments taking into consideration whatever was spoken in the meetings or conferences. With the Drive, everyone can access shared files easily.

The most striking con will have to be the fact that whenever i invite people to join, when they finally get on the app and lgn, they still have to ask again before eventually joining. It would be great if they just entered the meeting with any additional hassles.

Nairoby
Nairoby
Consultor in Venezuela
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

No Hangouts I do not work

Kommentare: Hangouts for me is essential in day to day

A work day begins, with the login of my Gmail account and this allows me to use the Chat tool to keep me connected with the outside world. When you work in an office and you can not use a telephone, the only tool that allows me talking to other people besides my co-workers is Hangouts, inside the things that I love this chat, is that I can block people with whom I do not want to talk, I can archive conversations, which is very useful when you used it to make work consultations with friends or colleagues, because, the important data I keep them in the conversations. For me, a great advantage is not showing the date of the last connection or since I write, It is transparent to the receiver if I am from my pc or from the mobile. With friends who are in other countries, the video calls are great and we can connect several people at the same time. Hangouts can be added as a browser extension and you appreciate if you have messages in a way discreet. You can keep conversations as pop-ups or integrated to mail.

With the previous version called Google Talk one could be placed as "Not available" and be connected similarly without being visible to contacts. Now with Hangouts it is not possible. There are workplaces in which, chat is restricted in internal networks, due to the use undue that is given, as to the time that people lose in a chat without performing the tasks that correspond, despite not being a disadvantage of the SW, should create something that allows be enabled despite any restrictions.

deba
deba
IT Support executive in Nigeria
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hangout with convenience and simplicity

Kommentare: Hangout has helped my organization reduce spending on a previous collaboration software we hitherto used. I personally prefer hangout for my instant messaging activities. Not only is the software smooth and lightweight, but it is also very easy to use as well as been quick and unproblematic. It is the epitome of messaging convenience for me.

Hangout has over the years afforded me a simple and enjoyable messaging experience with the added advantage of been able to send multimedia as well as make calls at reasonable rates to phone numbers and contacts on your Gmail account that also use hangout. I must say that the quality of hangout voice calls (paid option) is just exceptionally great. The video call is free and also nice too. You can archive important conversations as well as easily send an invite to your contact within hangout to adopt the software if they are not using it yet. The ability to have one-to-one or group conversations within Google Hangouts is an advantage that has endured it to me as it has helped my organization reduce spending on a previous collaboration software we hitherto used. The installation is easy and the software is lightweight and as such, hardly cause hanging. I recently was able to install the chrome extension of hangout to my chrome browser and can now reply to my message while on my computer without reaching for my phone. this has furthered made this software more appealing to me. I like the fact that the software is free on Gmail account and yet there are no ads in it

I miss the SMS functionality that was previously integrated into hangout and I still wonder why it was removed! For you to really enjoy Hangout, you require a very strong internet connection otherwise it becomes a real test of your patience. I also wish there was a way to reach your contact (maybe by assigning a hangout ID phone Number) so that you can call them when they are offline. You might want to avoid sharing very sensitive data with hangout as there is serious concern over the security of files shared with others within hangout. I also think the need to have a Gmail account in order to use hangout is not pleasant. It will be better if hangout can be designed to support a number of email service providers.

Stephen  Olawale
Stephen Olawale
ARCHITECT in Nigeria
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MESSAGING PLATFORM BEST FOR THE GOOGLE COMMUNITY

Kommentare: conversations on google hangout cannot be deleted or edited, that makes it to serve has a good record keeping platform for my organisation, in case i forget my past conversation i can search them out. Hangout has helped my organisation to save cost sourcing for other messaging platforms and i prefer it for instant messaging.

The fact that google hangout is well integrated for the google mail users and chrome users, makes me to prefer it. I receive messages faster, easy to access and communicate with my colleagues at work, hangout makes working from home fun,chat on hangout are well organised and sorted in order, and also, it notify me when messages are sent,hangout offer the ability to create groups for friends or co workers,keeping track of people is made easy, we make video calls daily with clients and trainee , the screen sharing has been very helpful in training our real estate agent on digital marketing. i suggest for my organisation to use google product such as gmail, chrome and hangout, its a great community for easy communication, since they are all well integrated. One other thing is that I can search for my conversations, in case i forget, the fact that messages cannot be deleted after it has been sent has being beneficial, for record keeping, thanks to google.

I observed that hangout is not keeping up with latest instant messaging features, that allows to send multimedia document easily, accessing, selecting and sending images while on conversation is not easy to access on gallery at ones,the video call functionality needs upgrade to allow more people to share video calls at ones, my organisation is out growing the hangout messaging platforms, we need to be able to send pdf files on hangout, but hangout still remain our choice because it keeps us integrated in the google community, since what cannot be sent through hangout could be sent via gmail.