Über Google Forms

Survey-Builder-Anwendung, mit der anpassbare Formulare erstellt werden können, die mithilfe einer Web-URL als Beispiele freigegeben werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Forms

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (9.183)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Google Forms bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (9.183)

Lars F.
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ideal für schnelle Evaluationen

Kommentare: Insgesamt ist das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ausgezeichnet. Das Tool bietet mittlerweile auch die Möglichkeit, die Fragen in Quiz-Form anzulegen. Auch mehr Layout-Optionen runden das Angebot gut ab.

Ich nutze Google Forms vor allem für schnelle Umfragen. Diese sind schnell angelegt, verteilt, und die Ergebnisse lassen sich gut in einer Google Tabelle sammeln und auswerten.

Leider ist für die Nutzer immer ersichtlich, dass es sich um ein Google Formular handelt. Daher ist es für den professionellen Einsatz nur bedingt geeignet.

Faisal faruque R.
Faisal faruque R.
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesch

Data Collection Is Now Easier Than Ever With Google Forms!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: For my digital marketing agency, I have to collect data from the audiences. So, I was looking for a solution that will let me do that without going through a steep learning curve. Then I found Google Forms which is completely free. But that doesn't make it inferior to other form builders. It is quite capable with all the necessary features. Besides, the forms are responsive and it loads fast on any kind of network connection. I am quite impressed with the overall experience.

The user-friendly interface is the key feature of Google Forms. No matter what your background is, you can create beautiful forms with this tool. You can master this tool within a couple of hours. Also, it offers a bunch of features completely free of cost. I know that there are some other tools that offer more flexibility in terms of layout and design. But those are too costly and Google Forms is enough for most users out there. Also, it integrates nicely with other Google services such as Drive, Sheets, etc so that you can keep all your collected data organized.

Nothing is perfect in this world. But I must say that Google Forms is nearly perfect with all the necessary features. If this tool had the feature of updating records that would be great. Also, I don't really like the plain design of the forms.

Gibran khalil G.
Gibran khalil G.
Marketing Content Creator in Mexiko

Google Forms works amazingly well and its FREE!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far, so good. We are really happy with this program. We love the fact that its FREE in comparison to other form softwares we have seen. And it offers great quality, design and work structure.

We use Google Forms in our business in a daily fashion since we are collecting data all the time. We have a number of forms already online and working around the clock. So far, not a single form has stopped working or thrown an error. The forms are easily customizable, with basic but working designs. And the data can easily be checked while in Google Drive, as you can set it up in a way that it can store all answers on a Google Sheet. Its really amazin and practic.

It has few options regarding the end results of the form. For example, it would be great if you could autofill a .pdf based on the form's answers. Also, on the design front, it has really basic stuff that could be updated to a more marketing-wise catalog. Updated colors, background options, etc.

Nisha N.
Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

Poor

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, poor customer service. It isn't very user friendly

Price is less. It can be used anywhere and on any website. You get the results by email

Cumbersome to use. User interface is very primitive. It isn't easily customizable

Whit B.
Director of Marketing and Communications in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A not-perfect-but-good-enough-and-free form builder

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use Google forms for anything that requires that we capture multiple fields of data. We use it for travel abroad applications, updating personal information, surveys and exhibition submissions. We typically embed the forms on our website and they look rather nice. We set up notifications to the appropriate collaborators so that they can be notified when the form is filled out.

Google Forms is our go-to for form building, even as an institution of higher education. We are a Google school and use the G-Suite for email, file storage, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations so it is natural that Google Forms fits into the workflow. The forms are really easy to set up with many different question types to choose from to build your form. The data loads directly to a Google Sheet which makes it easy to sort and review. Files that are submitted through the forms are also stored in Google Drive and access to these files can be limited.

There is not a lot of flexibility in the look and feel of a Google Form. We embed a lot of forms on our website and our internally facing intranet. They all look like Google Forms. They are not ugly but they are also not beautiful.

Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Form Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is great, it does what it is supposed to and I can easily embedded the form on to any website.

It is easy to use and I can quickly build a survey or test in matter of minutes.

The software does have one limitation is that it does not allow much design customization.

Molly P.
Molly P.
Advertising Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Forms help us collect customer requests

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

We are using Google Forms to allow customers to submit service requests. They have access to a form (which we were able to customize) and it streamlines our data collection.

Natively inside of Google Forms, there is no way to email a copy of the customer's responses to a team member. However, there is an easy plugin to use to make this happen. It would be great if this was a native feature. Also, since we are using this on a business Google Workspace account, it defaults to be private to our users. You have to manually make the form public, which is annoying and has caused issues.

Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
Head Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best free option on the planet

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've used it for 5+ years and never had an issue with it, except for the major Google outage back that happened a couple of years ago. It's simply unbeatable in terms of being free and the functionality it offers.

Google forms is hands down the easiest form builder to use, as a free option. Drag and drop, all the variety of question types I need, it's also very user friendly.

It took some manual effort to bring some variety into the text, and add in some emojis to make the form experience more fun for my clients. There's definitely other (paid) form builders out there that have more functionality and integration options. I would like there to be more customization options in terms of appearance, but I've certainly been able to make it work as I need to.

Md mahbub A.
Md mahbub A.
Digital Strategist in Bangladesch

The best free online form management system, access from any device, anywhere!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I had a positive experience with Google Forms. It was easy to use and it is very customizable for any type of business or organization. The key benefit that I saw from using Google Forms was the ease of collecting data. I also liked how it can be used on any device or platform without any additional software needed to be installed, which makes it convenient for users who are always on the go and don't have time to download and install the software. I would highly recommend this tool to anyone who needs an online form for their business or organization.

What I liked most about Google Form is that it is very easy to use and understand. I also liked the fact that it is very simple, there are no additional settings to be adjusted for this type of form. This was my favorite thing about the form because it made my life easier when I was able to create a simple survey with just a few clicks. I just love it than any other tool that provides similar features.

I did not like the fact that there were no comments on the form after people had completed it. Otherwise, there's no complaint I have regarding google Forms.

Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Google Forms- The best and easiest data collection app

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Probably the polling/surveying tool available. And it's free so I would strongly recommend it. It's so easy to use and you don't need any experience to know how to use it which is so important when conducting surveys as you need to consider multiple demographics such as senior citizens and 50+ year olds who may not be the most technologically literate. Surveying requires us to have something very simple to use so these groups are able to fill it out with ease and GOOGLE Forms is perfect for this.

-Very easy to use and requires little to no training. -Very customizable -Easy GUI for users and creators -Good at managing data

-Can possibly have more features -Cannot use large amounts of data

Kevin N.
Kevin N.
Marketer in Kenia

Google Survey Form

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Consumers feedback on product knowledge. Surveys have assisted me to get proper feedback from my consumer on brand quality etc. Also helped in lead generation process.

Accessibility is easy, you only need a Google account.No need for 3page signup process,free to use also.

We can have, moderaters or reviewers who are limited to the roles of an admin.

Michael H.
Analyst/Presales Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Form Building Made Easy

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Form in several capacities and it works well for us. From Marketing, HR, Sales, etc. all with a focus on data collection. As we use the Google product suite company wide, it used for day to day data collection to inclusion in our project management process, to user feedback internally and externally on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. The simplicity in being able to create a form quickly and send it out, make it simple for both me and colleges to use to use this tool to get the task done in a timely manner and gather the data needed for effective data collection, collation, analysis and decision making.

Using Google Form is very simple to setup, use and gather data for analysis from. Either alone or as part of the Google suite, Forms makes it simple to ask for and collect data and to follow a logical path to getting the information that you will need from a user/customer. Also the ability to work together ensures that collaboration is possible in creation and design, execution of the data collection and the analysis of the data captured.

Some additional templated for design and additional customization options would improve this product and the users experience. As this product is used for data collection, other existing products are more feature rich as compared to Forms. Some basic functionality does exist and is usable but to garner the best user experience it is possible to make Forms better or to choose an alternative product that is more feature rich.

Hafiz muhammad H.
Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

Google forums especial characteristics

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Google forums are the best application for any organization and company because it is a good source of getting and gathering information or data from various Persons. Like the user can not write the text of more than 5kb. Also, the user can not upload the picture more than 2MB. A file size bigger than these recommendations can not upload on the Google forums. I face difficulty using this application. In other words, this application can no longer run if I have weak signals issues.
You can create surveys for your clients. The second significant piece of information is that the owner can create the types of surveys of his interest with the help of this software. All types of information a person can ask about his interest to the client can gain with the help of this software. It would help if you had the average speed of internet connection before using this application.
What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get is the fourth Advantage of Google forums. You can easily operate this software for the easiest use. You can also select different colors and patterns to use this application for the desired and accepted queries. Google forums are the software that allows getting required information in detail. Many companies and industries use Google forums to get essential information through a single click.

Google forums are the software that allows getting required information in detail. Many companies and industries use Google forums to get essential information through a single click. The first and foremost reason for using the Google forums is that it is a free online tool. The thing is that this tool is the cost of free. Any person or organization can get the required or recommended information of specific deals through a single click of the forum. You can create surveys for your clients. The second significant piece of information is that the owner can create the types of surveys of his interest with the help of this software. All types of information a person can ask about his interest to the client can gain with the help of this software. The third benefit of using this software is that you don't need to put much information before using this software. Some softwares ask to fill in name, email, number, and other useless information. You need to add your email before starting and filling in this software. This software is very easier to use. You need the average speed of internet connection before using this application. What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get is the fourth Advantage of Google forums. You can easily operate this software for the easiest use. You can also select different colors and patterns to use this application for the desired and accepted queries. Also, this application store the information that is required for different purposes. We can analyze the complete

The first and foremost thing about Google forums is that I can't use this application without access to the internet. Sometimes, I am present at a place where I can not have internet connections; I face difficulty using this application. In other words, this application can no longer run if I have weak signals issues. I am an advanced user of using different graphic design programs. I face difficulty because there are limited designs in this software. I need more functional programming for this google forum. The other thing for the user is that the maker has to create a strong password and email before sharing it with the other. These security concerns are somehow irritating for me. The last thing is that this software has some limited functions. Like the user can not write the text of more than 5kb. Also, the user can not upload the picture more than 2MB. A file size bigger than these recommendations can not upload on the Google forums. The user can not also send the spreadsheet more than 250 cells. In other words, only 25 sheets are allowed to fill the fortis application. However, this software is very best to make or create contact lists and information to gather data. After these cons, this application or software is very good at helping and doing different tasks.

Farrah-marie G.
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Developing forms and surveys to collect data easily and quickly

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: All the way around, Google Forms has assisted us with achieving higher levels of efficiency in our internal operations. We can't speak enough about how Google Forms has made it easier to collect large amounts of information in short periods of time and with a product that is both easy to set up and use.

On the front end, it's very easy to create a new form or survey from scratch. Sending out the form once it's ready to go is easy. We usually share the link if it's going out to a lot of recipients. When it's going to a small group of recipients, we find the email option very convenient. Perhaps the most useful feature of Google Forms is how easily it integrates with Google Sheets. With the click of a button, we can export all form responses into a Google Sheet that is easy to share further and manipulate as needed. Once in Google Sheet format, we use Notification Rules to let us know when new responses come in so we can update our reports as necessary. This has been a real game changer for us!

If we don't remember to copy a form before making adjustments to it, the old version is gone. Unlike other Google tools, we haven't found a way to go back to a prior version so we just have to be extra careful to make a copy before we start editing any existing forms. Maybe there is a way and we just haven't found it yet.

Tina S.
Author in Rumänien
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Basic, Fast, and Useful

Kommentare: I really like Google Forms because it's easy, intuitive, and very handy. I have also completed Google Forms myself, and although it may not have a very professional look, it accomplishes its goal well. It can also be used for quizzes, but I have not used that option.

I like that it's super easy to create a form. As long as you have a Gmail account, you can create as many forms as you want and collect feedback from your customers, or email subscribers, in my case. You can access Google Forms, on your desktop, either from your Gmail inbox dashboard or from your Google Drive account. For mobile, you can access your forms and edit them from the Drive app, but so far I haven't seen that you can create a new form entirely from your Drive app. So I think it's best suited for desktop use. The simplicity and somewhat limited format of the forms is both a plus and a minus. It's a plus because it makes you not waste time with too many customizations, and it's a minus because sometimes you do need a bit more customization - I'll talk about this more in the Cons section. The best part is the large array of questions that require different types of answers. You can add: - long- or short-answer type of questions. - multiple choice, dropdown, checkboxes - date, time - linear scale and grid, or even upload a document - so the surveyed people can upload a doc if they have a Google account, too. You can also use Google Forms to collect email addresses, but you can't connect it to some email automatization software. So you will have to manually export the email addresses and import them into your email marketing software. There is an option to limit the number of responses to one for each respondent who has a Gmail account.

The customization is too limited in some aspects. For example, I really wish they would add the option to increase the size of the font for the description field. And also sometimes I want to customize the confirmation page the respondents get to see after they complete the survey. So far, you can only modify the text, and that's also limited to just one paragraph.

Sharma S.
Sharma S.
Full-stack Developer in Indien

Amazing public form creation tool

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google forms is balanced not so good, not so bad. But I am impressed with its quiz feature with can help to convert your google form into live quiz with point system. Still there are many improvement needed in it.

What I most like about Google forms is it's simple UI. It's form creation process is very quick and easy. It also provides vast amount of form templates for different events like Event registration, Party invite, Session RSVP and many more. There are some features which you don't find in other form applications like you can make a Google form a quiz and apply point system in your form, dividing forms in sections, different visualizations for collected data. Also this forms can also be used for taking online exams.

Google forms gives you lot's of features but there are many factors which affects its positive experience. Most important one is handling higher traffic, Google forms are very bad at handling higher submission traffic. Let me give you one example, Suppose there is an event happening all over India and participants responses are to be collected by google forms, then it will be not a perfect choice because due to higher traffic form immediately crashes. I also want to request to the google forms team to create a mobile application for forms so it would be much easier to create and send forms to specific target audience.

Courtney C.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A multi-functional marvel from Google!

Kommentare: I run an author services business and am an author and publisher myself, so I use Google Forms for a multitude of tasks! Order forms, surveys, blog tours, newsletter swaps, and sometimes even to quickly gather contact information for charity events and auctions! I would not be able to handle so many tasks as efficiently as I do without the help of Forms!

I love the flexibility of Google Forms. You can use a form for a variety of different data collecting tasks. Sign-ups for an event or newsletter, order forms for goods and services, surveys that let you know what your audience is feeling or what they would like to see. The possibilities really are endless! I also really find the graphs and metrics very helpful. I think the top reason I love Google Forms is that the data is so easily converted to Google Sheets which makes my life so much easier! Plus, it can be accessed anywhere!

There are a few aspects of Forms that could be improved upon. I know lots of times my clients complain about forms closing before they can submit if the user clicks any links inside the form. That can be very frustrating and lead to people signing up twice, or not having their information recorded at all. I would also love a place to set a social media share image so when the form is shared, more information about the form can be conveyed. The current social share image is hit or miss and can have trouble refreshing if you make changes. And lastly, I'd love a larger banner image at the top! It's hard to find images that work for such a wide and narrow dimension.

Tiffany G.
Owner/Content Creator in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Forms - The Business-saving forms

Kommentare: We love Google Forms. We started using forms in the beginning stages of our business and we’re still using them because other avenues have failed or proved to be way too complicated for the tasks that Google Forms make a breeze.

These forms are so easy to create and their so helpful. We have attempted to create forms with some of the CRMs we’ve tried they have never met the ease nor functionality that Google Forms exude.

I have no complaints about forms except that it’s hard to collaborate if you’re not signed into the original creator’s email address on your phone, you either have to go to Google and switch accounts or wait until you get to a computer.

Elana N.
Elana N.
Yoga Teacher in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Why look anywhere else for a survey/data collection program?!

Kommentare: Google forms is incredible for so many different reasons... they allow you to literally create your own survey from scratch, with all the options you would need to create a robust and professional survey. Not to mention you can also customize the colors and theme quite a bit to fit your brand, and even fully customize the language used in the survey (for even the small things like the thank you text and description). They make the link sharing, previewing, editing, etc super easy as well. Additionally, they have quite a great summary analytics of the data/answers collected. I have used google forms extensively for simple polls and surveys, market research/longer more in-depth surveys, as well as a make-shift opt-in form for collecting people's emails for lead magnets! I love that you can turn on a setting to notify you when someone fills out a form. This has fulfilled all my needs and beyond - I'm so grateful I don't have to pay for a software to do all these things!

I guess the only think it could use is more options to customize, including the ability to upload your own photo as a header or background. I'm sure it would be great for some people to have more analytics as well.

Internet Marketing Specialist in USA

Works every time!

Kommentare: I've used the forms on many of my websites as well as sending a direct link to the form, which helps with social media and other platforms. The reliability of the Google Forms is unparalleled. I've had many issues with other plugins and form providers with the actual email delivery of form submissions, but with Google Forms I have never had an issue receiving the forms via email. Using Google Forms is a perfect way to gather information from those you need it. You build the form, you share the form, you will receive the submissions via email. Great product.

I like that the forms work right out of the box. With many products I have used I have experienced delivery issues and form submission gathering issues. I have never had an issue with either when using Google Forms. Building the form is very intuitive and quick, especially after you build a few and get used to the setup. The form building process guides you through nice process to keep mistakes away. You can place your form on your website or send out via link and this is very useful.

The only issue I have found is with submissions and going through them. They can "stack up" and become difficult to wade through for the correct submission. Custom design of the form isn't allowed and this is the biggest weakness currently.

Yoshida S.
freelancer in Japan
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Google Forms review

Kommentare: Obviously, it very well may be utilized for the general population, however more often than not, it is utilized to set a primary topic for the conceptualizing stage in the organization and afterward to examine the assessments of the things that are partitioned from that point. As of not long ago, surveys for clients were sent uniquely to those brought together by the organization, yet since it was conceivable to handily make polls without anyone else utilizing Google Forms, singular surveys were shipped off clients. I had the option to willfully send every one of the surveys and use them for hearings. The info structure can be arranged rapidly, and in light of the fact that it is straightforward, there is no compelling reason to disclose how to utilize it to the client, and the got substance, for example, poll answers and orders can be consequently put away in the accounting page. Hence, the time in the post-interaction will be abbreviated. No posting required. Diagramming of aggregated information is additionally programmed. It has gotten conceivable to perform even straightforward examination, and it has gotten conceivable to abbreviate the time from data assortment to yield.

In the event that you have a Google account, you can make a profoundly utilitarian web review structure for nothing. Not just that, the outcome of the outcome is that brilliant pie diagrams and so on are naturally created, it very well may be traded to a bookkeeping page, top notch materials are done on the spot, and it is not difficult to share. Since it is feasible to make and total the aftereffects of surveys on the web, it is an essential apparatus for online workshops. On the off chance that you know the URL of the frame and have a Google account, you can transfer photographs from the structure and naturally put them in Google Drive. You can likewise in a split second offer the drive URL with any individual who knows it. I think it is acceptable that the activity is natural, you can without much of a stretch make polls, and surprisingly subsequent to making it, you can undoubtedly impart it to individuals inside and outside the organization.

While I comprehend that it is a straightforward situation, there is no issue regardless of whether there are discretionary progressed capacities, so I might want to anticipate additionally progressed capacities. Notwithstanding, there are times when it is hard to comprehend when setting (like inside and outer public settings), so it is exceptionally helpful on the off chance that you have a manual. Regardless of whether you don't have a Google account, in the event that you know the URL, kindly improve it so you can transfer documents, for example, photographs. (Organization that can be chosen in the settings in the structure) Essentially, I regularly utilize a fundamental plan, yet I additionally use it to take easygoing surveys in-house, so I'd be glad if there was somewhat more scope of plan. It is ideal to have the option to utilize a similar location book as Gmail when conveying to different beneficiaries. Regardless of whether you make a mailing list with Gmail, you can't utilize it, which makes the location input work convoluted.

Christine O.
Executive Director in Kenia
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best software for data collection

Kommentare: We offer telecounseling and in-person counseling as Stand Out 4 Mental Health. Through Google Forms, we have been able to reach out to our clientele through our social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Furthermore, clients are able to provide their contact information, which we can use to reach out for those in crisis. Through the survey-builder, we are able to collect feedback from our clients on a daily basis after the sessions, which keeps us on check at all times.

What I liked most about the software is that the form is easy to create and design. Additionally, I loved the drag and drop feature that allowed me to arrange the questions in a particular sequence. Moreover, the collaborating tools have enabled us to share important documents among departments which has enabled information to reach in a timely manner. The responses collected are recorded in a spreadsheet which can be manipulated in various ways such as making comparisons and highlighting differences in the data collected. The survey builder has assisted us in collecting feedback from our clientele, which has enabled us to know which areas to improve on for overall performance.

Due to the large amount of data that we handle daily, I would appreciate if the data collected could be stored on cloud storage instead of a downloadable .CSV file since the future is remote and virtual. Since most of our services are virtual, this will help in sharing of information across the cloud. Another feature that needs improvement is introducing sections for questions, especially when the survey involves quite a number of questions, this will help in improving the logical flow of questions and allow for more questions to be included on the form.

Founder & CEO in UK
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A simple yet effective alternative to in-person surveys

Kommentare: A very simple, easy to deploy and use survey platform that eases all the pain points of businesses needing customer responses. The user interface and experience is as intuitive and engaging as it can get. The responses can be analysed with the help of charts and graphs, which can be downloaded for offline analysis or printing. A great time saver!

The most incredible aspect of Google Forms is its ease of deployment - takes very little effort to create, share surveys and analyse the responses, which has been a lot easier and intuitive using graphs and charts instead of raw empirical numbers. The fact that the interface is not saturated with features makes it less tiring to create large surveys for mass response collection.

It would be a great feature addition if the responses could be exported to Google sheets on the cloud and not just a downloadable .CSV file since most remote teams are migrating from on-site to cloud. One other improvement that could be made is introducing sections for questions, which will come in handy when there are a large number of survey questions - this section feature will help the logical flow of questions.

Muhammad zubair S.
Sr. Partner in Australien
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Forms - A Simple and Smart Data Collection Tool

Kommentare: Our team uses Google Forms to create various types of data entry forms, quizzes, and surveys for our clients, who mainly look for a simple and less expensive solution for data collection.

- Google Forms has a comprehensive interface to create any sort of form within a very short time. - It comes with enhanced security and additional features when signed up with Google Workspace. - It is quite convenient to review real-time responses and information once the form is delivered to desired recipients. - There is a 'Preview' option to generate a preview and check the functionality of the data fields before further distribution to recipients. - The data collected through forms can easily be exported into a spreadsheet format and shared across the organization smoothly.

- The look and feel of the embedded forms in a website seem so generic, anyone can recognize that the forms are created with Google Forms. - There are very few or limited options to customize the forms in order to enhance the form design. - There are only four font styles, and no option to resize the fonts.

Jace C.
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Virtually Unlimited Usefullness

Kommentare: Overall, we have transitioned from Microsoft Office to Google Forms. We are able to share these forms with our clients and it has worked wonders!

We absolutely love that the forms update and save immediately. This prevents loss of data. And the fact that the are incredibly similar to Microsoft Office, which I am trained on, the transition has been seemless.

I wish formatting was easier. There are times that I "think" I have everything set up and formatted correctly, but then when I print it, the formatting is off.