Über Google Forms

Survey-Builder-Anwendung, mit der anpassbare Formulare erstellt werden können, die mithilfe einer Web-URL als Beispiele freigegeben werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Forms

Zeigt 4.860 Bewertungen

Ashwin S.
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Getting data is now so much easier"

Kommentare: It has been fantastic using Google Forms. It is a free, fast and very very effective way to take feedback. With absolutely no limits whatsoever. Plus, you can auto export the entries to a google spreadsheet and use its power

Vorteile: Everything. It hardly takes a few minutes to set up a basic Google Form. I have used it for various different use cases, ranging from quick polls in huge groups, deciding on a mutual time slot, to surveys and feedback. Google Form offers you a wide range of options for data validation and helps visualize the data collected.

Nachteile: It is difficult to show options based on conditioning. i.e, change the upcoming questions based on the answers selected by the user. According to my understanding, you can achieve this by creating sections, but I have not figured out how to do that efficiently yet.
In case you are looking for this, check out https://support.google.com/docs/answer/141062?hl=en

Daniel B.
HR Director
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2020

"Easy to use and instill confidence"

Kommentare: The biggest issue I had going in was that the team did not trust engagement surveys as in the past they were not anonymous and resulted in many employees feeling as though they were in trouble for their answers. Google allowed us to conduct the survey anonymously and many felt confident in that there was no way for us to identify who it was that submitted an answer!

Vorteile: For this, I loved how simple it was to setup, but how intuitive it was. We used it to conduct our annual engagement survey when I first started years ago, and building the questions, answers, and exporting the results were all relatively simple compared to most other software.

Nachteile: The hardest thing was honestly not that big of a deal, but it doesn't print the summary of results very cleanly. The page breaks often resulted in tables being cut off or not printing at all, but we were able to export the results to excel and build the tables that way, which allowed for greater customization.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Damola B.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"Google Forms, Surveys & So Much More"

Kommentare: It's made work a lot easier than I could every envision without it. I once conducted a dip-stick research effort for an FMCG brand in my market. I was able to deploy separate survey forms to 5 geopolitical market regions in Nigeria. We had a really tight deadline to pull it off, but we were able to do it anyways.

Vorteile: It helped me deploy primary research instruments and above all, gave me an easy platform to analyse the data on the data summary section that is often visualized, the individual submissions and the raw data on Google Sheets. But that was just the beginning. I've used it to collect critical employee data so easily from my team on several occasions without sending and sorting through emails. I'm honestly looking forward to the day I'd deploy a test with the platform. I keep seeing that the capability is there and I've just never utilized it. Ultimately, I feel one can be very creative with it.

Nachteile: it doesn't have conditional question functions. If yes, what trend of questions come next. If no what happens then. I guess the Google Team created it to be as simple as possible, but I will rather have all my research content domiciled here than spend time on other data collation and analytics platforms.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Courtney S.
Administrative assistant
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2020

"Holy Grail of Quick Needs"

Kommentare: It has been an incredibly useful tool within google suite. I can easily share forms with my team and we can work simultaneously together on building more complex forms. And of course, it’s easy to save in google drive and access on the go, a great feature for those who travel or are working from home.

Vorteile: Google Forms is without a doubt the easiest and most convenient survey/form creator there is. My favorite feature is that it automatically creates a Google sheet of response data for you, which for me saves so much time. I use forms for everything from recognition award nominations, to coffee orders, to employee suggestions, photo contests, feedback, and more (I don’t think I could name everything I use it for). You can easily turn off a form if you no longer want to accept responses and building a form is easy and customizable down to the colors and font. There are multiple question and answer types (like short answer, long answer, multiple choice, checkboxes, drop downs, etc.). You can also set it to automatically gather the email of the respondents or you can leave it anonymous. Also, you can set questions to be required so people can’t skip questions. It’s so easy and so handy and toddler could do it!

Nachteile: I genuinely do not have any complaints about this platform. I use it nearly everyday and have found it’s incredibly versatile to meet my unique and ever changing needs. I have also gotten feedback from employees that it’s easy for them to respond to the forms.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Stephania M.
Executive Member
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2020

"Amazing!"

Vorteile: Google Forms is really great. Every time we need to make a sign in sheet or registration sheet for different events or meetings, this is your go to software. I love the feature that has you export the replies, responses or answers to a google sheet. Keeps everything Google and integrated and synched. We have used this for creating surveys for our employees and see their responses. Its great for implementing company improvements.

Nachteile: The older generation really cannot understand how to use this. If there was a training video for the older crowd to understand, would be great. Otherwise the software itself is pretty simple and VERY Customizable.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2020
Christos G.
Researcher
Hochschulbildung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2020

"Google Forms makes it easy to create surveys and forms for both beginners and professionals"

Kommentare: As an event organizer in the University of Tennessee, I am very pleased with Google Forms versatility and ease of use. I have been working on the organization of conferences and their reimbursements, and Google Forms is the only software I use to create forms for conference participants, as well as surveys to find out about the effectiveness of these conferences.

Vorteile: What I mostly like about Google Forms from the development side is that the learning curve is not steep at all, so that beginners can easily find their way around into creating surveys/forms with high utility, that can be easily translated into statistics.

Nachteile: I just wish that Google Forms had more statistics tools so that I wouldn't have to plug the raw data into another statistics software.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2020
Yadah K.
Business Owner, Trainer
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2020

"Questionnaires Made Easy"

Kommentare: You honestly can't beat the price of Google Forms for everything that it offers. It integrates so easily with the other Google softwares that it makes it an easy go-to choice. I found it after trying other survey options and have just loved the functionality and professional layout.

Vorteile: There are so many options and editing variations! You can change the colours, brand your form, and add an image for the header.
You can make a space available for clients to upload documents to your form (very handy when they need to submit things).
The types of questions and available templates are numerous.
Very easy to edit and change to suit your business profile and 'voice'.
The information entered into the Form is automatically put into a Google Sheet to easily read the data.

Nachteile: Some of the capabilities are only available with the upgraded option.
Although you can change the colours, that is based on the header image you choose - the colours are automatically 'picked up' from that, which is frustrating.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2020
Christine T.
PR Consultant
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2020

"Everything You Need to Make Easy Forms for Free"

Kommentare: This software was my go-to for generating forms that I’d utilize for pre- and -post event coordination. It was easy for me to gather responses from my event participants as well as feedback from event attendees. I didn’t need an aesthetically-pleasing form, just a simple medium for gathering information.

Vorteile: The ease-of-use for these forms was the most appealing. With the minimalistic design and straightforward form options, it was effortless to create a form that I can send out a link for in minutes.

Nachteile: If you’re wanting an eye-catching design for your form, Google Forms is not for you. This software’s design reminds me of what I’ve created in a high school using basic HTML tags.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2020
Felix H.
Full Stack Developer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Easy to use and good functionality"

Kommentare: Google forms has allowed for feedback and decision making to be made concerning a range of important decision. The ability for the form to be connected to a live sheet is also key to this.

Vorteile: There are a range of functionality which allow for quick forms to be made and exported. The ease in sharing and collecting data as is certainly a strong benefit.

Nachteile: Blocking duplicate answers requires users to sign in with their google account. This is often a barrier for a fluid form request.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Keith O.
Director for Communication
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Google Forms for higher ed"

Kommentare: It's been a great fix, particularly for event and survey collection, for my higher ed institution. It is also quite easy for technophobes to use too.

Vorteile: An easy way to solicit and analyze information from various constituencies. Multiple types of questions for data collection. RSVP collection for events. Ability to save and share the results with other stakeholders.

Nachteile: The ability to make the forms look "nice" is pretty limited. So, even branded forms look pretty clunky.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Judith G.
teacher
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2020

"One of the Best Tools Available for Distance Learning Assessments!"

Kommentare: Overall, I love Google Forms. It is easy to use, has a variety of features and options in the settings, which makes it my top choice right now for assessments and overall surveys with my students.

Vorteile: Google Forms is SUPER easy to set up and implement. Other collaborators can be added as well, to make it a worthwhile tool for educators when trying to provide consistency between classrooms. I especially appreciate the settings options to make forms my top choice for everything from surveys and input forms to formalized assessments in the "quiz" function. My students can get immediate feedback, or I can choose to release their scores at a later time. My favorite feature is the "branching" feature. Depending upon my students' answer choice, they can be led to the next question, or they can be given a "reteachable moment" and a second chance question. It is a great tool to address reteaching and reassessment for struggling children!

Nachteile: While the branching format is my favorite, it does need some work. One thing I have noticed is that several of my students have discovered the "back" button, so when they are given a reteach question, they simply go back to the previous question and choose a different answer until they choose the correct answer. Only a few of my students have figured this out, but as we use this on a daily basis to assess learning at the end of the lesson (in distance learning situation), more and more are figuring it out, which makes it difficult to authenticate what they have truly learned.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2020
Jennifer J.
Communications Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Best for quick and simple surveys or sign-ups"

Kommentare: I would highly recommend using Google Forms as a quick, easy, and free way to create forms for simple surveys, basic event registrations, and contact info collection. There are some limitations so it's best for basic data collection.

Vorteile: Lots of pros- it’s easy to use once you get familiar with the icons/functions of form building. It’s great to have many options for the types of responses you want (short text, paragraph, multiple choice, check boxes, and drop downs). There is also a file upload option (but you have to require sign-in). You can have settings in place to be alerted via email when a response comes in. You can set it up so that a spreadsheet is created. You can also embed the form on your site or email. This form is best when you keep it simple. Using this as a sign-up form or other simple data collection is best. We’ve used Google Forms to create event registrations, event surveys, newsletter content collection, contact info updates, suggestion boxes, and even science fair applications.

Nachteile: I do wish there was more display customization. Especially with fonts- there are no options for type, size, color, etc. Sometimes you want to be able to bold or underline part of the question or description and there is no way to do that. The only way to emphasize certain parts of the text is to use all uppercase letters or to insert a bunch of symbols. The other challenge is that for being a user-friendly form builder, there are certainly many elements that are not intuitive. These include looking for the if/then button, the theme options, setting up email alerts, setting up editing access, figuring out the options for sharing the form (login required, no login, etc.), and even to get the link you should use. It all makes sense afterwards. However, they are all in different spots. Some of our faculty aren’t comfortable with a lot of web programs and they are easily confused looking for all the various settings… especially when all the functions are icon based. It would also be great if there were different print view options. If you use the response spreadsheet, it’s not an issue. But some of our faculty need to print out individual responses. In those instances, there is no condensed version to print. Even a brief registration form can end up being 3 pages.

• Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Supun S.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2019

"Google Forms - Easy way to collect data"

Kommentare: Google forms is an online surveying platform that use to collect data and analyze them. Because of its features, we can create advance questionnaires very simply and quickly. Results collected from the questionnaire can be analyzed very quickly looking at the charts generated automatically by the platform. Almost every person in the world has their own smartphone now. Therefore we can easily collect information from the people. I think Google forms is the best way to collect data analyze them.

Vorteile: Google forms is very simple to use, for both parties who make the questionnaire and who answer the questionnaire. Many types of question formats are available in Google forms and we can use them as our need. Radio buttons are available to select one choice from the given answer list, check boxes to select one or more choices and we can include text box to type the answer. This is a great feature of Google forms. I used normal question papers to collect data earlier and that was very annoying work. I had to make the question sheet, print it, share those printed question sheets among people and collect them. That was very hard and costly. Analyzing those answer sheets also very hard. But now it is quite easy with Google forms. No any printing and distribution cost. I can make them and share through Whatsapp, Facebook or any social media. Analyzing the result is very easy and fast because this gives out a real time result for the answers collected using graphical representations like graphs. There is an important option in Google forms. From this option, we can set how many times one person can answer the survey. It can be set to one time or many times. This option also very helpful when someone who we need to collect answers do not having a phone.

Nachteile: I don’t have any bad feeling about Google forms. But I faced some problems in some instances when using this. This requires internet connection to fill the form and analyze results. Therefore without internet we cannot use this. Another problem I faced that some people don’t know how to use this. Still there are some rural areas where smartphones are not in use. If we want to do a survey with them, we cannot use Google forms. No any considerable issue on using Google forms to collect data other than those mentioned above.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2019
Tanuj D.
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Google Forms: Fast & Efficient Surveys and Questionnaires"

Kommentare: Overall, Google Forms is an excellent service to efficiently create and deploy forms and questionnaires, especially if your work involves getting quick responses from a wide variety of users. With the sheer amount of granularity it provides and its suggestive features, it is an indispensable tool for anyone who wishes to reach out to a vast number of respondents.

Vorteile: Google Forms lets you create forms, surveys as well as questionnaires in a swift and simplified manner without compromising on the granularity of customizations. In my experience, making forms and deploying them to more users has never been as efficient without Google Forms. It not only provides a variety of options to fine-tune the questions (as well as their expected responses) but also recognizes patterns within the body of the questions themselves and automatically suggests optimum parameters for the same. Furthermore, it provides multiple ways for users to share their forms to external channels and get responses fast. Upon receiving responses, it also allows form administrators to get a general view of the answers themselves and enable them to peruse individual responses as well.

Nachteile: Google Forms has become so deeply ingrained in my usual workflows that it has become a chore to switch to other surveying platforms whenever it becomes necessary to do so. Thus, there are no cons that I've personally faced in my experience with Google Forms.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Chris C.
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Nice Embedable Forms Used For Event Registrations"

Kommentare: We have used them for years. They are reliable, and a great tool, especially for being a free product. When you embed them, they are reliable to render in the web page every time. This allows for basic logic flow, allowing us to ask yes, no, other, more... questions which need logic to present the proper questions needed.

Vorteile: This web form is very nice for small event planning. We use it as a registration form for classes we will be having. It is nice to have the form present cleanly on a webpage, allowing the user to fill in the information required, and then submit it to a Google Doc. The ability to receive a confirmation email from a registration and also the end user receiving a confirmation with their information is very beneficial. They can then go back and edit, update, or cancel their registration at a later time.

Nachteile: Compared to Microsoft's Form, which is equally as feature rich, Google forms look a bit toy'ish. It would be nice to be able to customize a form to make it look a bit more professional, and less colorful and playful.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Malinda S.
Station Master
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"The best data collection software"

Kommentare: Google forms is one of my favorite data collection software which I have been using for two years. As a station master, I need to get feedback from my co-workers and passengers regarding the service that we provide to passengers and as a government company, how railway system affect to its employees and what opportunities they have gained. That feedback really really matters. and it is a fundamental pillar of a successful company. I can easily gather data from a large crowd using google forms and those data can be analyzed using google sheets. So my overall experience of using google forms is really positive as this software highly impact to the growth of railway system.

Vorteile: Few years back I used paper feedback submission forms to collect data. Those days I had to print questions in papers and it takes a considerable time to fill a form. So that most of the passengers don't spend their time to write in a question paper. Then google forms came in to the picture and it converted the physical paper into a completely digital system. It reduces the paperwork a lot. Also passengers tend to fill those since it takes a less time than writing answers in a paper. Google form can be created with multiple questions with different types of question types like true/false, yes/no, multiple choices etc. Depending on the response for a certain question, I can give different set of other questions as well. Also questions can be set as essential since it make sure the target audience fill out all the important fields. Also some fancy editable templates are available to use. Responder doesn't need a google account to respond; just click the link and respond. After creating a form, the link can be shared and the data is dumped into google sheet. Then I can analyze the submitted data in real time and can take decisions. The development of railway system highly depends on the satisfaction of the passengers and its employees. So those collected and analyzed data is shared with the higher management to take further decisions. For two years, google forms helped me to take decisions based on the real data in a very practical manner and I think the result is obvious.

Nachteile: I have experienced that the design customization capabilities of google docs are somewhat limited. It would be great if there are multiple ready to use templates and rich text editing ability available for google forms. Other than that I am totally satisfied with the service that the google forms providing for us.

Aaron L.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"Google Forms for Instant Feedback"

Kommentare: The greatest benefit I have found with Google Forms is the ability for my students to get quick and reliable feedback from their peers. They really enjoy this process and love looking at the different comments and charts. I have not found another option that makes this so engaging and so efficient. There is a small learning curve, but one that is worth the time and effort to integrate into your classroom.

Vorteile: I use Google Forms in a number of ways in my classroom. One way is to get instant feedback from my students. I create a quick survey and link it to my classroom Google Site. Then I have them take the survey. This gives me instant information that I can use to guide my instruction, create groups, and lots of other possibilities. Another feature that I like is that we will play trivia games. I will have students answer the trivia question. Then I can quickly change the questions, have them refresh their page, and answer the new questions. They have a lot of fun with this. But the best part of Google Forms is for students to get feedback from each other. If you have Google Apps for Education, your students can make their own form. I have my students create one after doing a larger scale project. They then have other students take their survey and this can give them feedback on what they did well with their class presentation. This kind of peer to peer feedback has been very valuable in my classroom.

Nachteile: There are many possibilities with Google Forms and it has been a great addition to my classroom. The only thing I can think of that is sometimes a problem is getting the link to send out. I have shared this idea with colleagues and with my students but this part sometimes causes trouble. Many people want to copy and use the link on the main form. However, this is the "edit" link and you do not want to give this one out. So to send it out properly you have to click on the "send" button and then select the link. I have seen this small step cause trouble.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Google Forms offers quick and easy data gathering, but with some limitations"

Kommentare: Google Forms allows us to do a wide variety of information gathering and control, from gathering data from clients to requesting task completion within the team.

Vorteile: Google Forms has an incredibly simple interface for building and sending questionnaires that takes little to no expertise in data gathering. Anyone can use it if they take the time to read the tooltips and know how to use a mouse. It also connects form responses to a Google Sheet that can be shared with team members, which allows for incredible flexibility in terms of use.

Nachteile: Really it's only missing a handful of features that I'd like to see. The two big ones are: First - No ability to gather repeated answers to a question such as asking a specific set of Name/Date/Parentage questions for dependents that allows for any number of answers based on the number of dependends the form-filler has. The Second is that the controls for specifying which page to show or questions to ask is somewhat limited - basically you can only choose to redirect to a page based on a multiple choice question's answer. I would much rather it just set up a flagging system that allows you to specify "Do not show this question unless question #3 was answered False" or "Show Page 5 at the end of the questionnaire if questions 4 and 5 were both True." and similar. But without that, there's a lot less room for control over the data you're gathering which leads to omission of certain questions that don't fit the structure of your questionnaire well, or leaving an important question as optional because it doesn't apply to everyone.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
David W.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2019

"Easy, free and fun"

Kommentare: I enjoy using the product as a quick and easy to implement data collection tool. The data can be written to a Google Sheet which is also very accessible. The product is free through individual accounts and also available for paid hosted domain accounts. I like that users can fill in multiple forms. Access to forms can be set at multiple levels from a certain individual to the public. You can also preview your form before setting accessibility for anyone.

Vorteile: The feature set is good enough that Google Forms can be used for a variety of useful purposes: surveys, feedback, tests and quizzes, and much more. The platform is also supported by a wealth of plug-ins. Note, not all plug-ins are created equal. Read the ratings carefully. As with all plug-ins, you end up having to give some access of your form and account information to the developer. For some purposes it may not be appropriate to share with a third-party. Google forms supports the most common types of questions: multiple choice, true-false, yes-no, fill in the blank, text boxes, and also the ability to add attachments. It also has a simple analytics function built-in for analysis of your results.

Nachteile: Google really does not offer a great deal of support for this particular product other than their webpage “how-to” guide although additional support can be found from third parties on YouTube and other places. Web customization of the form is also a bit lacking. You can choose from a handful of the games and attempt to match a color scheme to your web environment, but that’s about it. There is no ability to control fonts, display size, orientation, etc.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Nimal P.
Web Developer
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2019

"To make your survey efficient!"

Kommentare: When I was an Information technology student, I have created many google forms to my university projects. We had to gather user experience about some software and applications to find bugs. Also for final year research also we had to create a google form and collect data from job seekers. Also we have submitted a lot of google forms not only for friends but also for university academic purposes.

Vorteile: If you want to gather information regarding something, may be contacts, may be attendance for an event or anything you simply have to do a survey. You have to use a form to gather information you want. Google form is a survey administration app powered by Google. No matter what information you need collect, you can do it much easily using google forms. You just have to create your own form and send it to the audience you are interested in. In other words, it is a free online tool which allows you to collect information defiantly.
Using this you can create surveys just in few minutes. They will be attractive and professional.
To start working with Google Forms all we need to have a google account and good internet connection with a device. We can access the forms using smart phone or tablet also.
The most important thing I have seen is, there are various designs so that we can choose the design and colors according to our preference and according to our business need.
Interface is very user-friendly. Anyone can understand and start working with this easily.
We can just drag and drop form elements and organize them accordingly. Also we can preview our survey before sending it to our audience.
After sending, it will store the feedback we get and then we can analyze the result. It is also very important.

Nachteile: It is a must to have internet connection to make or answer a google form.
Customization is limited.
There may be some security concerns since it is online.

• Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Karan S.
QA Engineer
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"Google Forms: Customizable and Extendable"

Kommentare: Google Forms has been a truly useful tool with satisfactory out-of-the-box features. However, it becomes truly powerful when someone with programming experience can use App Scripts to customize or extend its functionality using the provided APIs. At my company, we’ve been able to use it for absolutely all of our surveying needs - every single department has found a way to use Forms to serve our needs. Without it, we would certainly need some software to replace it immediately - as it stands, we’re all happy that Google Forms exists.

Vorteile: Nearly all departments in my office use Google Forms - the strategy team, for example, will often collect preliminary responses to a proposed branding idea or brief for a client. We’ve also had HR use it for things such as scheduling - selecting a time slot that works for an information session for employees. Google Forms has a Javascript platform called App Script that allows programmers to extend Forms with additional functionality. I was able to extend the HR form using App Scripts - the department needed each respondent to be sent an email confirmation. Additionally, if enough people had selected a certain time slot, we needed to have that option removed from “available times” for other people to see - this was all made possible by extending Google Forms using App Script. The ability to leverage an existing skill set to augment a tool to better suit our needs has proven to be invaluable.

Nachteile: Forms is tricky to customize in terms of UI - I’m not a strong front-end developer so I just left the default UI alone. For someone more skilled in that area of programming, it would be easier to accomplish - with that being said, I would prefer a drag-and-drop interface for swapping out form elements. Users are also limited in the types of questions and answer formats that are allowed - this can be a problem for some, depending on the type of survey they’re trying to build. There are no conditional questions (if a question is answered a certain way, do this) - that logic needs to be included using App Scripts (if possible).

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Daniel F.
Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2020

"An Incredibly Versatile Survey Tool"

Kommentare: Google Forms is not only one of the best online survey creation and collection tools around, it is also so much more. A teacher's best friend with its easy quiz and grading abilities, an interest form that sends emails immediately after completion, or just a great quick survey tool, Google Forms is an easy thing to recommend.

Vorteile: Google Forms, at its base, is an online survey creation and collection tool, but its capabilities only start there. The surveys allow for a wide variety of question types - multiple choice, paragraph, likert scale, and more - and the data tables it automatically makes with the responses is impressive and easy to follow. Forms also allows for quiz modes for teachers, locking people on that screen until they finish the survey, and it connects straight to Google Classroom for easy grade implementation. On top of that, there are tons of Add-Ons you can add for free which give even more capabilities. You can have a survey that people fill out, and then it takes the information from it and sends out personalized letters to emails based on what was selected! Forms is also constantly updating, which is amazing!

Nachteile: There are very few things I dislike about Forms, but I would like even more features. While it has a ton already, seeing some other survey tools online with features such as easy translations or read-aloud options makes me wish I saw those directly implemented into Forms (even though there are add ons and other Google Tools that can help implement these on the side).

• Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Freelance Web & Graphic Designer
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Google forms makes it easy to gather complete and consistent information from others"

Kommentare: It has helped me gather data from hundreds of people at a time and made it easy. No more hassle trying to get their info. Also, i can gather consistent data too. I love google forms.

Vorteile: I love that Google Forms allows me to set up a list of questions that can be sent to people when i need to gather complete and necessary information. Instead of having to hassle with a million emails, texts, and phone calls, i can create one form and just message the group a link. Once they click they just answer the questions and automatically their responses get dropped right into a spreadsheet along with a timestamp of when they submitted it. I get notified if i want of responses and even some analytics on the data gathered.

Nachteile: When dropping responses into a spreadsheet, Google forms by default adds a new record to the next line it remembers dropping the last record into. The only thing i don't like about this is that i will use the same form link each month and sometimes for old months delete the data just to clean it out. Well this leaves a bunch of blank rows because the form will keep adding records to the row it last left off on. Not a big deal. I could always just reassign the form to another clean sheet each month and i think that would work just fine too. Or copy the form and do the same thing. I also wish that you could change the order of your column data that is attached to the form. It feels like you need to give thought to your form question order so that the spreadsheet columns are in the logical order you were thinking. Again not too big a deal cause you can easily reorder and then create a fresh sheet associated with a form. But if you've been using a form/sheet combo for a while it'd be nice to not be stuck with the column order you started out with. Maybe others have a solution for this and i just haven't figured it out yet. Also, I wish that you could attach a form to start collecting data to an already existing spreadsheet you already have columns and data for. Again, there are workarounds for this, but it'd be nice to just maybe have a form created based on the column titles from an existing sheet. None of these things is a problem though, just features maybe Google could add.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Somer J.
Clinical counselor
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Great way to take your documents with you wherever you go!"

Kommentare: I just really like the ease of use and the mobility of having it at my hands whenever.

Vorteile: What I love and have always loved about this software is that I can sign in anywhere and access my information,this was a blessing expecially during college but also I'm my current career. No matter what happens I do not lose the work it's always there.

Nachteile: It could be better with an online tutorial,unless I missed that.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2018

"Quick and Easy for Internal Communications"

Kommentare: Google Forms is a quick and easy way to collect and share information internally. It's user-friendly and even those in our organization who aren't particularly tech-savvy can figure it out quickly. Its limitations from a branding standpoint mean we'd only ever use it for internal purposes, but its upsides outweighs the downsides for our use case.

Vorteile: Since our organization uses Google G Suite, Google Forms is a no-brainer for internal communications use. As a small higher educational institution (a theological seminary), we have multiple instances in which we use Google Forms: for example, for organizing community events; getting feedback from faculty, students, and staff; submitting daily announcements and so on. The results are easily shared with all the stakeholders who need to see them, and just about anyone in the organization can create a Google Form in five minutes.

Nachteile: Perhaps the biggest downside is the inability to customize the look and feel of the form. While you can embed the form in a webpage, most of our staff members don't know how to do that (nor do they have the access to do so, even if they did!). This means that in the vast majority of cases, the forms don't look branded to our organization. That's why I specified that it's great for quick and easy internal communications uses. We would not use this for external communications, nor would we use it for high-level institutional communications, because those need to look more professional. For when we do use it, however, it works great.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2018