Über Grepsr

Professionell verwaltete Plattform, mit der du deine routinemäßigen Screen-Scraping-Aufgaben erledigen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Grepsr

Ease of use to submit a data request and the timely delivery of my returned data. In many cases, Grepsr has completed my deliverable faster than expected.

Email updates sometimes are repeated or sometimes go in spam.

Bewertungen zu Grepsr

5,0

Grepsr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grepsr bereits verwendet?

Shruti M.
Shruti M.
Postgraduate Researcher in Indien
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr Makes it Simple!

Kommentare: I am a part of the UNESCO Chair reserach centre in Ireland: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which has a foucs on using sport as a tool to achieve the Sustainable Devleopment Goals [SDGs]. My work within the research centre is to examine the opportunities and challenges for Multilateral Development Banks to invest in sport-based solutions to achieve the SDGs. I worked with Grepsr to undertake a one time extraction of data through web scraping for references made to sport, physical activity and other related keywords across four websites of MDBs; namely Asian Development Bank, The World Bank, The Inter-American Development Bank and the Islamic Development Bank. Grepsr scraped vast volumes of data over 65,000 Pdf documents and provided final files of scraped data in the format I desired. This data scraped by Grepsr will have a profound impact on my research. I will use this raw data to conduct further text analytics and identify patterns, trends and themes for investments in sport-based solutions. This data will form the founding blocks towards developing an intentional alternative source of funding for sport for devleopment initiatives that can potentially lead to healthier socities, better living conditions and improved educational outcomes.

My experience of working with Grepsr was excellent. They have an excellent team of engineers and great account management. All your questions are always answered and any issue is troubleshooted with promptness. The solutions they provide suit your needs perfectly. Their service is timely, cost effective and of high quality a combination hard to find.

I did not face any trouble. I conducted a one time data extraction and there were no problems.

vor 7 Monaten

We are extremely grateful to have been a part of such a noble cause. Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a positive and detailed review, Shruti!

Harshit J.
Associate in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Web Scraping Service

Amazing team of knowledgeable data-gurus that understand the client problems and deliver curated solutions. I was impressed by their output time, cost structure, professionalism, and diligence.

I had to rework my ask to make sure they picked the right data but that wasn't too inconvenient

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Harshit! We are grateful for customers like you.

Amin K.
CEO in Japan
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First scraping exp with grepse

Kommentare: Overall good, but would think of going for it the second time because the reconfigure fee is higher and needed everytime you stop the crawlers.

The customer support was great and the time taken to scrape the amount of data was less

The reconfigure/maintainence fee if you stop the crawlers ...

Haley U.
CEO in USA

Good Software

google sheets keyword list to add keywords

timezone difference has been challenging

vor 7 Monaten

Haley, we do understand that the time-zone difference does make matters difficult, nevertheless we try to address your queries as soon as possible. Thank you for holding our software in high regards!

Khyati S.
Engineering Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Data extraction solution

Kommentare: We want to remain a leader in a highly competitve inductry and hence one of our chief responsibility is to provide clean and accurate data to our clients. It is very critical for our business to acquire data on time. Before we started working with Grepsr, I researched and spoke to several other web scraping agencies and after doing a thourough analysis, came to a conclusion that Grepsr is the best provider for our use case. Setting up the projects with Grepsr was very easy and convenient and they were able to provide the data to us in minimum turnaround time and the lowest rates. They are easy to work with and definitely pros in this space. I would definitely recommend them to other organizations trying to solve their data acquisition problems.

1. Convenient 2.Easy to use 3. Low turnaround time 4. Low cost

1. Being in a different timezone leads to a latency at times

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you, Khyati, for the detailed review! We're delighted that you chose us as your data provider and find our service worthy. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority, so we're committed to provide better service day after day. While Grepsr's business hours may not synchronize with many of our clients owing to the different timezone, we do try to address urgent issues as promptly as we can whatever the time of day at our end. Thank you once again for such a positive review, and we look forward to growing our partnership in the future.

Peter M.
Director in UK
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr support

Kommentare: I run a small business part of which entails the collecting of data on a daily basis, before coming across Grepsr this was a time consuming onerous task. Now I need do no more than simply open the file to access all my data requirements. It is a very cost effective means of obtaining data and the service provided is without doubt the best of any software company I have dealt with in my 25-years of experience

The set up was very straight forward thanks to the assistance of the staff I would like to express my gratitude to customer service representative in particular whose assistance has been invaluable

I can honestly say that in my 5-years experience with the software I cannot find anything I would change

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Peter! As a data extraction service platform, our goal is always to ease the data acquisition woes of our customers so they can focus on other aspects of their business. You've been a great partner to us and we hope this continues for many more years!

Mike C.
VP Data Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr is a great partner

Kommentare: Our business model requires us to refresh our data very frequently. Grepsr has been instrumental in making that possible. Their speed and the quality of their work has always been top notch. If we ever have a problem, or would like a new feature, Grepsr responds within a day and makes the extra effort to meet our needs.

The ability to customize the crawlers for our needs. Grepsr is extremely flexible and ensures that we are able to get the data we want, when we want it - no matter how difficult it might be to obtain it.

We have been very pleased with Grepsr throughout our partnership.

Antwort von Grepsr

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're really humbled by your kind words, and we'd like to take this opportunity to say that you've also been a great partner to us. Your feedback and suggestions over the years have contributed a lot towards improving the Grepsr platform for all our customers. We hope to continue and grow our partnership in the years ahead. - Grepsr Team

Matt S.
Director of Product Management in USA

Grespr is the best value for the money and accuracy of the data

Kommentare: The grepsr data is key to our business

Its like flipping on a light switch or answering the telephone, it just works and is reliable and accurate

really no cons. The team is very responsive to any sort of issues or feedback but issues are few and far between

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you, Matt, for such kind words! We're delighted to have you as a long-time partner and hope to continue as your data provider for years to come.

CEO in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great, custom data extraction

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I set up a custom scrape/data extraction project. The team at Grepsr was very responsive, they troubleshooted, and made sure we got everything we needed. I have recommended them to other people because I was so impressed with the service. I have continued to use them.

They have a great web interface to set up a scraping project. They also offer custom work where a service specialist assists you with the work. The web app tracks everything, saves your project, and can automatically deliver it to Dropbox and other cloud providers in various file formats, CSV, JSON, ETC.

There was nothing that I view as a 'con' with respects to my interaction with Grepsr. Great, all around.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for such kind words! We will try to build on what you said and endeavor to create better experiences for you.

Kyrylo 🛫.
Kyrylo 🛫.
Global Sourcing Specialist in Deutschland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Super product for those who need to get data fast and easy

Kommentare: I struggled a lot with DataMiner and still can't manage using it. Grepsr literally saved me, It's simply intuitive and easy to use.
I had one page where data was taken not properly. After submitting information on to support they fixed that in one day. Such an amazing result even keeping in mind that I am not a paid, customer. Thanks a lot

Easy to use Free Extension Intuitive Support is great

Some pages could not be taken, but Support helps very fast

Antwort von Grepsr

Thanks for such a stellar review! Here at Grepsr, we value every customer highly, whether or not they're paying members. Although our Chrome extension is handy for simple websites, we're constantly working on improving its usability on more complex ones. We're delighted that we managed to get the job done and you got to experience our amazing support!

Jesse J.
CS Manager in USA

Efficient Data Extraction

Kommentare: Manual data extraction can be a labor intensive process. Using a service like Grepsr has been an excellent way to optimize my time on understanding what the data is telling me rather than programming my own scrapes to get this data. Grepsr has been an easy tool to work with supported by a strong and attentive team.

There have been a few times of extraction errors such as duplicate values or incomplete data having been returned in the deliverable. However, once I've identified a possible issue, the Grepsr team is quick to resolve with follow up.

vor 7 Monaten

We're glad you got what you were looking for with us. We're happy to be of your service, Jesse!

Prithvi D.
Founder in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Great Service!

Kommentare: Overall, I have been extremely pleased with Grepsr's product and service.

The ease of use and customisations levels are excellent.

One a few occasions the data needed to be re-processed due to inconsistency.

vor 7 Monaten

It is not uncommon to run into such hurdles, Prithvi. We've made it a point to avoid such outcomes but even if it does happen, we are positive our support team will get on it immediately! Thank you for using and liking our product.

Neil K.
Director of Customer Success in USA

Great Service

Kommentare: It has been a great service and product. We have found great value and continue to use them because of their delivery/quality, customer service, timeliness. As a software business, we have clients that need their work as quick as possible. The team at Grepsr always delivers.

This is a great service. The team is very responsive and always delivers their stated data on time. I've used them on several occasions always with great results.

I think it could be a bit easier with the intake form and the time. Additionally if there are any mistakes in the data set, it often takes a few days to rectify.

vor 7 Monaten

Nick, we really appreciate you taking the time out to leave such a great review! We have seriously considered your feedback and are making improvements.

Girish M.
Associate Professor in UK
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Scraping Service and Tools

Kommentare: The tech team is very responsive and the in-account messaging service is very convenient. Turnaround times are​ world-class. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Ease of Use Customer Support Ease of Transaction

Nothing to complain about at all. Everything was great.

vor 7 Monaten

Girish, thank you for such a stellar review about our services and our team! We will make sure this reaches them. Cheers!

Lance H.
Partner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable Service

Kommentare: Customer service has been great. They are very helpful getting the information you need.

The Grespr service makes gathering and processing information extremely easy. Saves a lot of time and has helped build key data sets.

At times the output comes out incorrectly or misses information.

vor 7 Monaten

We have made several attempts to handle such errors. Increasing the skillsets of our QA team has helped. If you face such problems again, feel free to let our support team know. They will address it promptly. And thank you for leaving us such a great review, Lance!

Federico A.
Consultant in USA

Grepsr is incredibly helpful to help us gain insights faster

Kommentare: GREPSR has been essential for me to gain insights around how conversation are taking place throughout a wide variety of mediums. GREPSR helps me to understand any thing from the latest perception in shoe sneakers, to how patients are talking in a highly specific online medical forum.

- Easy to use platform - Dedicated team that quickly answers any questions around viability of data extraction - Data extraction arrives very quickly and helps us move faster

- Mistakes happen in data extraction exercises; 20-40% of the time I need to get back to the GREPSR team - Large time zones are great, because GREPSR team can work on our data extraction while our team is out of office, but when questions arise, our team needs to wait for their response

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Federico! We acknowledge your concerns and will work towards optimizing our turnaround time.

Allen K.
Team Lead in USA
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Grepsr Services

Kommentare: Had a positive experience working with their team. They were able to tailor some of the data templates and delivery for our business, at a small cost. Although it involved multiple iterations with some QC errors and back-and-forth, was satisfied with the end results.

-easy to use google form to queue data pulls -quick turnaround on requests -communicative and helpful management -reasonable pricing model -Flexible and cooperative in terms of refining product for business needs

-occasional QA missteps created extra work on part of team -occasional QC errors in reading request specifics (custom request language ignored and returned a generic pull, for example)

vor 7 Monaten

You'll be glad to know Allen that we've looked into the areas you mentioned and as a matter of fact, have taken steps to ensure a more seamless experience for our customers like you.

Priyanka V.
Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Improvements/Suggestion

Kommentare: I feel constantly updated about my request - Prompt replies by reps.

it's good. Team is great Appreciate the quick turn around

1. It would be great to have web platform to see the status of all file and download from there. Email updates sometimes are repeated or sometimes go in spam 2. Can we have the functionality of running the software in live or like pull new posts every month, rather than running the entire query again?

Antwort von Grepsr

Hi Priyanka, We really appreciate your taking the time to leave the review and suggestions. We do have a web-based platform (app.grepsr.com) where users can preview & download their data, run on-demand, customize data delivery & crawl schedules, and much more. We always look forward to hearing from our customers. We'll definitely take the suggestions for improvement on board and work towards making the app even better. Thanks!

Lisa S.
Founder in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best value for data mining

Kommentare: Grepsr has saved me literally thousands of dollars and man hours by providing me with the raw data to build content in my map driven website.

After working with a competitor, Grepsr is by far the best value for concierge data mining. Their customer service and turnaround is stellar. They work with you to customize the data in the format you need. I have already recommended them to other businesses.

My only complaint is the invoices do not reflect the title of the scrape which makes it difficult to reconcile when there are many crawlers with the same pricing.

vor 7 Monaten

We are overjoyed to learn about you recommending Grepsr to others, Lisa! And thank you for your kind words and generous contribution in spreading the word.

Spencer C.
Owner in UK
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Prompt and accurate

5 letztes Jahr

Grepsr supplied me with nice clean data exactly to my specifications. I hope to use the service again soon.

Nothing negative to comment on. Haven’t used all the features though.

vor 7 Monaten

Spencer, we encourage you to explore our platform. If you run into any difficulties, our support team is always happy to help. And thank you for such a great review!

Caroline S.
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good, easy to use

It is easy to use, you get data quickly and they can scrape lots of different types of data sources with lots of metadata attached.

There can be some weird characters in the posts, the format of the sheet can sometimes be off

Antwort von Grepsr

Hi Caroline, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We're delighted that you find our platform easy to use. Regarding the weird characters, this is mainly a CSV issue, which is resolved when the data format is XLSX (Excel). We've made both formats available for your future requests. Thanks!

Richard K.
Founder in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vehicle Data

Kommentare: Grepsr supplied us with test data needed for our automotive lease application. We were able to pass proof of concept with this information

Grepsr maintained the data collection integrity well over the course of the project

user interface on the support site was a little clunky

vor 7 Monaten

Richard, we are glad to know you got your money's worth! We've made several changes to our UI since then. No matter how big a hurdle your run into, you can always our support team for guidance.

Rakesh S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Making data accessible

Kommentare: Grepsr is an action or a tool that “grep” (for grab -> extract -> process) data.
Grepsr really is easy. Extracting data is a matter of explaining requirements. You can do this either through text or uploading a file (or snapshot) or using a browser addon. The user is encouraged to add as much detail as possible while specifying requirements. The Grepsr staff gets to work immediately after the request is submitted and promise to service your request within a single day.
The interface is clean and simple, with each tab corresponding to a particular system view including your projects and extractors.

Simplifies a complex process and makes data accessible

Tools to enhance data presentation would be nice

vor 7 Monaten

Rakesh, we are glad to know you find our services so easy to use! We acknowledge your suggestion and will take it up to the Product team.

Tobias K.
Co-Founder in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr works well, reasonably priced

Grepsr works well, reasonably priced. I used their custom build option and they've been sending me the data on a daily basis

They quoted me a price and did charge extra later for something they missed during their initial quote

vor 7 Monaten

We apologize for the inconvenience caused early on, Tobias. Point taken! We'll make sure this issue doesn't happen again. And thank you for such a great review!

Aniruddh P.
CMO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clean Deliverables, Good Service

Got what I needed at a fair price. Customer service was clear and helpful. Deliverables were problem-free and prompt.

I would love more opportunities to brainstorm approaches to data collection with Grepr team members.

vor 7 Monaten

To add to that Aniruddh, we would be more than happy to sit down with you on an expansive brain-storming session to discover new avenues in data extraction. Also thank you for appreciating us so much!