Über Grepsr

Professionell verwaltete Plattform, mit der du deine routinemäßigen Screen-Scraping-Aufgaben erledigen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Grepsr

Ease of use to submit a data request and the timely delivery of my returned data. In many cases, Grepsr has completed my deliverable faster than expected.

Email updates sometimes are repeated or sometimes go in spam.

Bewertungen zu Grepsr

5,0

Grepsr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 62 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Grepsr bereits verwendet?

Shruti
Shruti
Postgraduate Researcher in Indien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr Makes it Simple!

Kommentare: I am a part of the UNESCO Chair reserach centre in Ireland: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which has a foucs on using sport as a tool to achieve the Sustainable Devleopment Goals [SDGs]. My work within the research centre is to examine the opportunities and challenges for Multilateral Development Banks to invest in sport-based solutions to achieve the SDGs. I worked with Grepsr to undertake a one time extraction of data through web scraping for references made to sport, physical activity and other related keywords across four websites of MDBs; namely Asian Development Bank, The World Bank, The Inter-American Development Bank and the Islamic Development Bank. Grepsr scraped vast volumes of data over 65,000 Pdf documents and provided final files of scraped data in the format I desired. This data scraped by Grepsr will have a profound impact on my research. I will use this raw data to conduct further text analytics and identify patterns, trends and themes for investments in sport-based solutions. This data will form the founding blocks towards developing an intentional alternative source of funding for sport for devleopment initiatives that can potentially lead to healthier socities, better living conditions and improved educational outcomes.

My experience of working with Grepsr was excellent. They have an excellent team of engineers and great account management. All your questions are always answered and any issue is troubleshooted with promptness. The solutions they provide suit your needs perfectly. Their service is timely, cost effective and of high quality a combination hard to find.

I did not face any trouble. I conducted a one time data extraction and there were no problems.

Antwort von Grepsr

We are extremely grateful to have been a part of such a noble cause. Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a positive and detailed review, Shruti!

President in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Premium Data Collection Service

Kommentare: I've worked with Grepsr for more than 5 years and have always been completely satisfied. They have done more than 50 jobs for me even though I've changed careers several times. They're my go-to data source.

Grepsr has been doing this a long time. They have worked with hundreds of clients on every imaginable project. They understand data and quickly determine the best way to help their clients.

Grepsr is quite far from our offices and so communication lags about 12 hours. I've learned to be very thorough and succinct in my messages to reduce the number of times we go back and forth on a project.

vor 3 Monaten

Chris, your kind words mean a lot to us! We're committed to understanding each client's unique requirements and creating flexible solutions. So it's awesome to hear you're happy with our services. Also, thank you for your patience with the communication delays.We understand the impact that the time gap and the distance has on our response time and assure you that we're working on improving it for smoother collaborations.

Margaret
Researcher in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Data should be free!

It was helpful because I couldn't access the resources online without the help of a scraping service.

I think data should be free. Also it was a bit confusing at times to be able to access the data once it was scraped.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review, Margaret! We're glad our service was helpful to you.

Harshit
Associate in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Web Scraping Service

Amazing team of knowledgeable data-gurus that understand the client problems and deliver curated solutions. I was impressed by their output time, cost structure, professionalism, and diligence.

I had to rework my ask to make sure they picked the right data but that wasn't too inconvenient

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you for the 5-star review, Harshit! We are grateful for customers like you.

Haley
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software

google sheets keyword list to add keywords

timezone difference has been challenging

Antwort von Grepsr

Haley, we do understand that the time-zone difference does make matters difficult, nevertheless we try to address your queries as soon as possible. Thank you for holding our software in high regards!

Prithvi
Founder & CEO in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick, Simple, Effective and Instrumental

Kommentare: Initially we had developed most of the crawler in-house, however maintaining these was a significant overhead and in some cases there were technical challenges that were difficult to resolve. Moving to Grepsr was a great move and we have never looked back!

- Setup is quick- The team always meets the requirements even with customisations- API is great and instrumental in our daily operations- Service is swift and any issues are resolved promptly- Highly recommend

- Automated alerts if a crawler is not working. I think this exists on Grepsr's side. However visibility for the customer would be great as it would enable us to react faster.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for such a stellar review, Prithvi! What you've mentioned regarding in-house teams not being able to scale and maintain crawlers is exactly why we are in business. We want to take over the tedium and obstacles associated with data extraction, so that companies can focus on growing their business. Your comments are music to our ears, and the entire team is delighted to read such kind words! We'll also take your thoughts regarding automated alerts into serious consideration. Thank you once again for such glowing words!

Jill
Data Analyst in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr has helped our company

Kommentare: My experience with Grepsr, overall, has been very positive. Our company uses Grepsr for data extraction. The reports are used for data insight within the industry. If we encounter a problem with the tool or the report Grepsr is responds very quickly and provides a solution. Not only do the provide a solution quickly, but they implement quickly as well. I would highly recommend Grepsr for all your data and web extraction needs.

Ease of use Very responsive Turnaround time is quick Provides answers/solutions in a timely manner

Extraction data was incorrect (most of the time not Grepsr's fault) Incorrect sku count on report vs website

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for such kind words, Jill! We're honoured that you trust us when it comes to data to drive meaningful decisions for your company. Sincere apologies for any incovenience you may have experienced. We assure you that we're actively working to improve our processes to minimize any inaccuracies. Your input is valuable to us and we look forward to continuing our partnership in the future!

Natsuko
Data Analyst in Japan
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I can't understand what "Title your review" means.

Kommentare: My boss startded using theier service. She left our company, and I took over her role as a communicator with them.

They respond to our requests quickly and politely.

Sometimes there are some missing data to be collected.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback, Natsuko. We're delighted to know that we are your trusted partner for data extraction solutions. Your satisfaction stays on top so we're glad to promptly help you with any changes you may have had in your request. Regarding the missing data, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are actively working on optimizing our processes to ensure a more efficient and reliable solution for you. Your input is valuable to us and we look forward to continuing our partnership in the future!

Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great data partner

Delivers high quality output quickly and a great team to help with any support issues.

Occasionally have issues come up in recurring projects, but the Grepsr team always responds quickly.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We're delighted to be partners with such a renowned organization, and hope to continue adding value to your success. Your kind words add validation to our efforts, and motivate us to keep improving our service.

Preriit
Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done, on time

Have been working with Grepsr team for almost 4 years. Customer service team is very helpful, timely and understanding.

Grepsr is on a costlier end compared to other vendors but they are reliable so that's a good point versus others who are cheaper but not at all reliable.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the wonderful rating, Preriit! We're glad to have you as a valued client and look forward to delivering consistent results that meet and exceed your expectations.

Khyati
Engineering Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Data extraction solution

Kommentare: We want to remain a leader in a highly competitve inductry and hence one of our chief responsibility is to provide clean and accurate data to our clients. It is very critical for our business to acquire data on time. Before we started working with Grepsr, I researched and spoke to several other web scraping agencies and after doing a thourough analysis, came to a conclusion that Grepsr is the best provider for our use case. Setting up the projects with Grepsr was very easy and convenient and they were able to provide the data to us in minimum turnaround time and the lowest rates. They are easy to work with and definitely pros in this space. I would definitely recommend them to other organizations trying to solve their data acquisition problems.

1. Convenient 2.Easy to use 3. Low turnaround time 4. Low cost

1. Being in a different timezone leads to a latency at times

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you, Khyati, for the detailed review! We're delighted that you chose us as your data provider and find our service worthy. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority, so we're committed to provide better service day after day. While Grepsr's business hours may not synchronize with many of our clients owing to the different timezone, we do try to address urgent issues as promptly as we can whatever the time of day at our end. Thank you once again for such a positive review, and we look forward to growing our partnership in the future.

Peter
Director in UK
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr support

Kommentare: I run a small business part of which entails the collecting of data on a daily basis, before coming across Grepsr this was a time consuming onerous task. Now I need do no more than simply open the file to access all my data requirements. It is a very cost effective means of obtaining data and the service provided is without doubt the best of any software company I have dealt with in my 25-years of experience

The set up was very straight forward thanks to the assistance of the staff I would like to express my gratitude to customer service representative in particular whose assistance has been invaluable

I can honestly say that in my 5-years experience with the software I cannot find anything I would change

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Peter! As a data extraction service platform, our goal is always to ease the data acquisition woes of our customers so they can focus on other aspects of their business. You've been a great partner to us and we hope this continues for many more years!

Mike
VP Data Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr is a great partner

Kommentare: Our business model requires us to refresh our data very frequently. Grepsr has been instrumental in making that possible. Their speed and the quality of their work has always been top notch. If we ever have a problem, or would like a new feature, Grepsr responds within a day and makes the extra effort to meet our needs.

The ability to customize the crawlers for our needs. Grepsr is extremely flexible and ensures that we are able to get the data we want, when we want it - no matter how difficult it might be to obtain it.

We have been very pleased with Grepsr throughout our partnership.

Antwort von Grepsr

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're really humbled by your kind words, and we'd like to take this opportunity to say that you've also been a great partner to us. Your feedback and suggestions over the years have contributed a lot towards improving the Grepsr platform for all our customers. We hope to continue and grow our partnership in the years ahead. - Grepsr Team

Rk
Data Engineer in Nepal
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, easy to use, cost effective, robust data provider

Grepsr has really talented engineers and support teams who have been exceptional to understand complex data requirements and provide accurate data. They alleviated the need for creating scrapers and managing them.

Not that I can think of, my experience has been smooth so far.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for the stellar review, Rk! We pride ourselves in being able to resolve complex use-cases, and we're delighted that our service has made an impact to your organization. We look forward to serving your data needs for many more years!

Matt
Director of Product Management in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Grespr is the best value for the money and accuracy of the data

Kommentare: The grepsr data is key to our business

Its like flipping on a light switch or answering the telephone, it just works and is reliable and accurate

really no cons. The team is very responsive to any sort of issues or feedback but issues are few and far between

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you, Matt, for such kind words! We're delighted to have you as a long-time partner and hope to continue as your data provider for years to come.

Matt
Operations Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Detail Oriented

Kommentare: Grepsr has allowed us to gather thousands of points of data in a very quick and accurate manner. They are a great partner!

Grepsr always provides a quick turnaround on our requests and the data is formatted just as we've asked.

Grepsr does what we ask of them. Nothing negative to say.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for such a stellar review, Matt! We're delighted that you've been able to scale your data acquisition efforts using our services, which is exactly our mission.

Jesse
CS Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Data Extraction

Kommentare: Manual data extraction can be a labor intensive process. Using a service like Grepsr has been an excellent way to optimize my time on understanding what the data is telling me rather than programming my own scrapes to get this data. Grepsr has been an easy tool to work with supported by a strong and attentive team.

There have been a few times of extraction errors such as duplicate values or incomplete data having been returned in the deliverable. However, once I've identified a possible issue, the Grepsr team is quick to resolve with follow up.

Antwort von Grepsr

We're glad you got what you were looking for with us. We're happy to be of your service, Jesse!

Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, custom data extraction

Kommentare: I set up a custom scrape/data extraction project. The team at Grepsr was very responsive, they troubleshooted, and made sure we got everything we needed. I have recommended them to other people because I was so impressed with the service. I have continued to use them.

They have a great web interface to set up a scraping project. They also offer custom work where a service specialist assists you with the work. The web app tracks everything, saves your project, and can automatically deliver it to Dropbox and other cloud providers in various file formats, CSV, JSON, ETC.

There was nothing that I view as a 'con' with respects to my interaction with Grepsr. Great, all around.

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you for such kind words! We will try to build on what you said and endeavor to create better experiences for you.

CEO in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Grepsr gives us exactly the data we require in the format we need it. No extra manipulation required when we receive the outputs.

The best thing about Grepsr is the personal, engaged service we receive. Unlike most tolls which are mere dashboards that require endless loops of communication with "customer service" reps, Grepsr staff are just an email away. They reply immediately and undertake the solution completely.

Nothing not to like. I feel like a relationship has vbeen established.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for such a glowing review, David! The team is thrilled to hear such kind words. It gives us extra motivation to continue improving our services, and keep delighting our customers.

Shawn
Director in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing functionality, support, and product

Kommentare: A truly wonderful experience from setup to implementation to using it everyday.

I love the ease of use and essentially the auto-pilot functionality

Sometimes the formatting comes through that leads to a few minutes of excel tweaks. I'm sure if I raised concern it would be fixed in two minutes.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Shawn! We're delighted that you love our product and its features - it's a great motivation for us to keep improving. Regarding the data formatting, please let the team know what exactly the minor tweak is that you're looking for, and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to incorporate it into all future deliveries. Once again, we're thankful for your positive review, and we hope to continue our partnership for a long. long time. Cheers!

Neil
Director of Customer Success in USA

Great Service

Kommentare: It has been a great service and product. We have found great value and continue to use them because of their delivery/quality, customer service, timeliness. As a software business, we have clients that need their work as quick as possible. The team at Grepsr always delivers.

This is a great service. The team is very responsive and always delivers their stated data on time. I've used them on several occasions always with great results.

I think it could be a bit easier with the intake form and the time. Additionally if there are any mistakes in the data set, it often takes a few days to rectify.

Antwort von Grepsr

Nick, we really appreciate you taking the time out to leave such a great review! We have seriously considered your feedback and are making improvements.

Girish
Associate Professor in UK
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Scraping Service and Tools

Kommentare: The tech team is very responsive and the in-account messaging service is very convenient. Turnaround times are​ world-class. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Ease of Use Customer Support Ease of Transaction

Nothing to complain about at all. Everything was great.

Antwort von Grepsr

Girish, thank you for such a stellar review about our services and our team! We will make sure this reaches them. Cheers!

Lance
Partner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable Service

Kommentare: Customer service has been great. They are very helpful getting the information you need.

The Grespr service makes gathering and processing information extremely easy. Saves a lot of time and has helped build key data sets.

At times the output comes out incorrectly or misses information.

Antwort von Grepsr

We have made several attempts to handle such errors. Increasing the skillsets of our QA team has helped. If you face such problems again, feel free to let our support team know. They will address it promptly. And thank you for leaving us such a great review, Lance!

Federico
Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Grepsr is incredibly helpful to help us gain insights faster

Kommentare: GREPSR has been essential for me to gain insights around how conversation are taking place throughout a wide variety of mediums. GREPSR helps me to understand any thing from the latest perception in shoe sneakers, to how patients are talking in a highly specific online medical forum.

- Easy to use platform - Dedicated team that quickly answers any questions around viability of data extraction - Data extraction arrives very quickly and helps us move faster

- Mistakes happen in data extraction exercises; 20-40% of the time I need to get back to the GREPSR team - Large time zones are great, because GREPSR team can work on our data extraction while our team is out of office, but when questions arise, our team needs to wait for their response

Antwort von Grepsr

Thank you for your review, Federico! We acknowledge your concerns and will work towards optimizing our turnaround time.

Aditya
Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Experience working with Grepsr

Kommentare: Overall positive experience. Strategic partners to help with data needs. Extremely passionate team who are responsive to out business needs.

Quick turnaround, reasonable pricing, great quality

No negative experience to fill in while working with Grepsr

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for such kind words, and a wonderful rating, Aditya. We're delighted to be working with you as well, and hope to continue serving you for years to come!