Über WaiverForever

Elektronische Verzichtssoftware, die Tools bereitstellt, die kleine Geschäftsinhaber benötigen, um Verzichtsdokumente anzupassen, zu signieren, zu speichern und zu organisieren.

Erfahre mehr über WaiverForever

Integrates with iPad so you can customize the waiver and multiple clients can easily read/sign quickly. Stores their e-mail address so we can use it later to send them follow-ups, etc.

Sometimes when the guest fills out the waiver ahead of time online, it doesn't immediately show up. This could be an offline thing.

Bewertungen zu WaiverForever

WaiverForever hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WaiverForever bereits verwendet?

Cassady
Cassady
Owner / Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Functionality

Kommentare: I ran a bicycle rental company that also provided tours. We used different waivers for different services and WaiverForever made this a very simple and green solution to our company's needs.

Waiver Forever allowed my company to stop collecting boxes and boxes of paperwork. In the two years before I started using this for my business we ended up with 8 large boxes full of waivers. If we had continued in that direction it would have taken an extra storage unit to hold everything. Go Green!

Nothing. It was very easy to embed in my website. It was a breeze to create multiple waivers and switch between them. And it was all of the effort of pushing a button to send waivers to clients.

Shannon
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and reliable.

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with waiver forever. We have not needed to reach out to customer service to problem solve any issues. We are happy with what waiver forever has added to our business.

It was very easy to set up our release form. It work's every time and insures we get all the information we need from our clients in the format we need it. The release looks professional and helps keep our business look up to date.

I wish that the id scanning feature would tell you if the client is over 18 or 21 years of age automatically and verify that in a field below. I also wish the photo function would open the camera with the rear facing camera instead of the selfie camera. I also wish the camera had better focusing abilities. I do think that this software was a pay once for the license instead of a monthly paid service.

Antwort von Aries App

Hello Shannon, Thanks for the reviews, we are glad to have you using our product. We are working on improve our scanning experience. One question you mentioned is not able to use the n the camera with the rear facing: We support the camera facing or without facing you, you might turn on the "Scan with front camera" feature in Kiosk Settings which makes your only using the front camera. You could go Kiosk settings to double check to turn this feature off. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, just leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you! Anna

Edward
owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WaiverForever Review

Kommentare: other than the technical issues mentioned before (crashing and freezing) The app has done it's job.

Ease of use, Excellent support, who got back to us on weekends and holidays when there was an issue.

the app would crash on an early generation of iPad, we upgraded to an iPad 4 and it still freezes all the time. Plus it's hard to search past the last 10 waivers on file, you have to know customers name.

letzten Monat

Hello Edward, Thanks for your review, We are glad that you leave your concerns here. For the problem you mentioned that you could only view 10 past waivers, you might view that on My Customer page which is not the right place to view all the waivers. You could view all the waivers, customers information on Template page, under my waiver list tab. Also we launched the universal search that you could search any information to grab the related waivers( tags, names, fields, notes, etc). Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!

Kelly
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Amazing

Kommentare: I've been using waiver forever for several years now and wouldn't go back to paper waivers ever. The digital archive keeps my member information secure.

The ease of setting up my waivers was astounding. I created waivers for different events as needed. My attendees complete the waiver on my iPad and they get a copy and I get a copy. Couldn't be easier.

I pull up my waivers from the website and use the information to create an attendance roster. When an event has more than 10 waivers, they don't show on that list and there is no way to download the signed waivers until the monthly archive. Customer support was a great help though and I quickly found all the signed waivers on the iPad (device used) and retrieved the information needed.

Antwort von Aries App

Hello Kelly, Thanks for your review, We are glad that you leave your concerns here. For the problem you mentioned that you could only view 10 past waivers, you might view that on My Customer page which is not the right place to view all the waivers. You could view all the waivers, customers information on Template page, under Recently signed tab. Also we launched the universal search that you could search any information to grab the related waivers( tags, names, fields, notes, etc). My Customer page is under development now, we will soon launch a brand new page to better manage all your customers. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!

Krysta
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to track your customers and database.

Kommentare: We are realizing using it as a marketing tool is beneficial. It is also very easy for our customers to walk in and use quickly. We feel at ease that everything is stored and easily accessible. We really appreciate the simplistic approach to storing a mass amount of information for our customer base.

This software eliminates your paper collection and keeps everything neat and organized that is needed to be an effective business owner to our customer base. It allows us to keep track of who is using our facility and how they heard about our business, which is a great marketing tool as well. It is also nice to have a mobile app and the ability to put it on I pad systems to use as an addition to our main computer.

The only thing that was a little bit of a learning curve for us was setting up additional templates. After a little practice it did become easier.

Rina
Salon Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best thing I’ve ever signed up for!

Kommentare: It’s been the greatest thing we signed up for. Even other business owners have asked me how to use it and I always send the info over to them. It’s always feels like a bit of a hassle when you start something new because it’s time consuming to make your own custom waiver forms, but once it’s done it’s SUCH A GAME CHANGER!!

I love that this lets me COMPLETELY customize everything as well as where to put the clients signature and even a photo of important documents. It gets rid of all the clutter from filing papers and NEVER being able to find it. With Waiver Forever it’s so easy to pull up a waiver form previously signed and it keeps it in a secure place for us.

It’s just time consuming in the beginning to customize your own forms, but once you are set it’s just SO convenient.

Scott
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Digital Waiver Storage...Forever

Kommentare: This helps my business with offering, having and storing filled out waivers for any and all participants. It is easy to send the waiver to a family ahead of time so that way when they come in for class, they don't have to spend time filling it out while their kid is excitedly bouncing up and down while holding onto their leg.

I like how this platform enables us to have multiple waiver templates stored in the cloud that we can easily update as our needs change.

What I like least about the software is how finding things on the platform. Sometimes when I go searching for something on the platform it isn't where you would think it would be. Nevertheless it gets found though.

Drew
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WF Review

Kommentare: It's been good, and easy to use.

I mostly use it to send links to waivers, which it does a very good job of.

I wish that I could create contracts for my customers that would automatically adjust based off their options. For example, if I am selling 3 different services, it would be great to have the first check box on a waiver be which service they are requesting and then have the appropriate waiver pop up for that service

Antwort von Aries App

Hello Drew, Thanks for your reviews and leaving the concerns here. For your request, actually we do support this feature called "Splash Page", you could set this up both on web and on devices. Like you have 3 services and each of them have different waivers, you could set up the splash page and put 3 services into the splash page for your customers to pick and sign. To setup the Splash Page, on your dashboard, under "Account Settings" upper right dropdown, you could able to set it. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and Good Integration with MindBody

Easy to use and significant improvement over our previous method of collecting paper waivers. The integration with MindBody, allowing us to import clients is very helpful and one of the selling points when we first chose WaiverForever. Overall, it has saved us countless hours of time and paper.

Would like a dynamic feature, where the waiver can change (add/remove entry fields) based on a selection on the waiver.

Brock
Brock
Managing Partner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest to use

I love how easy and price effective it is for our gym. We can get a guest or member to sign their waiver without much explanation or distraction from getting the class started. It’s been awesome.

None that are applicable to us. Maybe they should make a more robust software so they help with all the other issues we have at the gym.

Eric
Back Office in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WaiverForever Review

Ease of use for our customers that use the iPad feature for signing waivers

I cannot think of anything negative to say.

Sanjay
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

great idea and company

I really like waiverforever. It really gives me peace of mind. It is very easy to use.

there is not much I don't like about it.. I only have good things. once your waiver is set you don't have to do much backend work at all.

C Debbi
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Makes everything easier!

I have a business that has high and low seasons, and I never have to worry about having my waivers ready at all times. It’s simple to look up past customers, and the billing is simple and straightforward. With two different types of waivers, it’s a breeze to switch back and forth as needed, and it make me look much more professional than having a sheet on a clipboard!

I don’t have any negatives to write about!

Holly
Recreation Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Agreements Easy!

Kommentare: We use it for all aspects; sports, yoga, karate, and the gym itself.

I love that it's helping us move towards being paperless! It allows us to streamline the facilties!

Sometimes our older customers are "weird" about the electronic aspect, but that's not specific to the software, just to that generation.

Alex
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Waiver forever review

Kommentare: Great experiance with set up but would like a few more features for the money.

Ease of use and the set up for each waiver is easy. Ran into an innocent where we needed to pull a waiver and it was easy.

Cost for just one tablet. Would like at least one more offline tablet for the price.

Karen
Karen
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works with Salesforce

Kommentare: People think we can take responses but it goes through email so they text us and when we are teaching we don't see it.

I love that it works with Salesforce and I check the box of those that I wish to send.

I hate that it sends back to my email rather than a phone.

Hilary
Manager of Operations and Finance in USA
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Multiple uses

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been pretty good.

I like that we can use it for multiple online forms. We use it for enrollment forms as well as field trip forms.

Depending on what computer/internet browser you use it can be difficult to navigate.

Meghan
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Waivers good, less than satisfactory customer service

Very easy to use, very clear instructions on how to upload and view documents

Does not upload without internet connection

Brian
Operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than most e-sign documents

Kommentare: Customer service rude/not helpful

It is very easy to navigate and inexpensive

Documents do not download without internet

Chase
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WaiverForever

It was easy to setup and use. We were able to process waivers offline and scan driver's licenses to collect customer info faster.

We had trouble with the waivers uploading in a timely fashion after operating off line. The waiverforever app would crash after a 150 or so waivers had been signed offline.

Devon
Devon
Owner in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest to use. Best bang for your buck

The layout is straightforward so I don't have to waste time learning it. They have the best pricing structure and offline use is allowed.

It could perhaps use an aesthetic update? I use it on an iPad air 2. Not sure if there is much of a way to make a waiver more modern though...

Ron
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding

Kommentare: Overall I love the software. The only thing is making it easier to look up past customers.

I love how easy it is for my guests to sign the waiver and I can also collect their contact info for marketing.

It would be easier if there was a better way to look up past guests. Right now you have to click a couple things to get to that screen.

Erin
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great, easy to use software

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! No problems whatsoever.

I liked how easy this software was to use! The drag and drop formatting was a breeze and made it so simple for me to create a contract. I

What I liked least about the software is that I manually have to go in and accept each signature.

Patrick
owner in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Priced Right, Easy to Use

Kommentare: no more files cabinets with signed waivers to keep around

very easy to setup templates and easy for customers to sign and use

it's a little unfriendly as far as reporting is concerned

Zach
communications and public affairs in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Works as advertised

Kommentare: We used this to process waivers for a one-day event. Setting up templates was easy, everything worked as advertised, and the event went smoothly. We downloaded pdfs of the signed waivers and additional data collected. Pricing was easy to understand and fair. Overall good product for our relatively simply need.

Reliable, easy to use, did exactly what we needed it to do

Minor quibbles with some of the UI related to setting up templates, and a few additional design options would have been useful, but overall very satisfied.