Über WaiverForever

Elektronische Verzichtssoftware, die Tools bereitstellt, die kleine Geschäftsinhaber benötigen, um Verzichtsdokumente anzupassen, zu signieren, zu speichern und zu organisieren.

Erfahre mehr über WaiverForever

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie WaiverForever bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Cassady C.
Cassady C.
Owner / Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Functionality

Kommentare: I ran a bicycle rental company that also provided tours. We used different waivers for different services and WaiverForever made this a very simple and green solution to our company's needs.

Waiver Forever allowed my company to stop collecting boxes and boxes of paperwork. In the two years before I started using this for my business we ended up with 8 large boxes full of waivers. If we had continued in that direction it would have taken an extra storage unit to hold everything. Go Green!

Nothing. It was very easy to embed in my website. It was a breeze to create multiple waivers and switch between them. And it was all of the effort of pushing a button to send waivers to clients.

Shannon M.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and reliable.

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with waiver forever. We have not needed to reach out to customer service to problem solve any issues. We are happy with what waiver forever has added to our business.

It was very easy to set up our release form. It work's every time and insures we get all the information we need from our clients in the format we need it. The release looks professional and helps keep our business look up to date.

I wish that the id scanning feature would tell you if the client is over 18 or 21 years of age automatically and verify that in a field below. I also wish the photo function would open the camera with the rear facing camera instead of the selfie camera. I also wish the camera had better focusing abilities. I do think that this software was a pay once for the license instead of a monthly paid service.

Antwort von Aries App

Hello Shannon, Thanks for the reviews, we are glad to have you using our product. We are working on improve our scanning experience. One question you mentioned is not able to use the n the camera with the rear facing: We support the camera facing or without facing you, you might turn on the "Scan with front camera" feature in Kiosk Settings which makes your only using the front camera. You could go Kiosk settings to double check to turn this feature off. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, just leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you! Anna

Edward K.
owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WaiverForever Review

Kommentare: other than the technical issues mentioned before (crashing and freezing) The app has done it's job.

Ease of use, Excellent support, who got back to us on weekends and holidays when there was an issue.

the app would crash on an early generation of iPad, we upgraded to an iPad 4 and it still freezes all the time. Plus it's hard to search past the last 10 waivers on file, you have to know customers name.

Antwort von Aries App

Hello Edward, Thanks for your review, We are glad that you leave your concerns here. For the problem you mentioned that you could only view 10 past waivers, you might view that on My Customer page which is not the right place to view all the waivers. You could view all the waivers, customers information on Template page, under Recently signed tab. Also we launched the universal search that you could search any information to grab the related waivers( tags, names, fields, notes, etc). My Customer page is under development now, we will soon launch a brand new page to better manage all your customers. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!

Kelly H.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Amazing

Kommentare: I've been using waiver forever for several years now and wouldn't go back to paper waivers ever. The digital archive keeps my member information secure.

The ease of setting up my waivers was astounding. I created waivers for different events as needed. My attendees complete the waiver on my iPad and they get a copy and I get a copy. Couldn't be easier.

I pull up my waivers from the website and use the information to create an attendance roster. When an event has more than 10 waivers, they don't show on that list and there is no way to download the signed waivers until the monthly archive. Customer support was a great help though and I quickly found all the signed waivers on the iPad (device used) and retrieved the information needed.

Antwort von Aries App

Hello Kelly, Thanks for your review, We are glad that you leave your concerns here. For the problem you mentioned that you could only view 10 past waivers, you might view that on My Customer page which is not the right place to view all the waivers. You could view all the waivers, customers information on Template page, under Recently signed tab. Also we launched the universal search that you could search any information to grab the related waivers( tags, names, fields, notes, etc). My Customer page is under development now, we will soon launch a brand new page to better manage all your customers. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!

Krysta W.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to track your customers and database.

Kommentare: We are realizing using it as a marketing tool is beneficial. It is also very easy for our customers to walk in and use quickly. We feel at ease that everything is stored and easily accessible. We really appreciate the simplistic approach to storing a mass amount of information for our customer base.

This software eliminates your paper collection and keeps everything neat and organized that is needed to be an effective business owner to our customer base. It allows us to keep track of who is using our facility and how they heard about our business, which is a great marketing tool as well. It is also nice to have a mobile app and the ability to put it on I pad systems to use as an addition to our main computer.

The only thing that was a little bit of a learning curve for us was setting up additional templates. After a little practice it did become easier.

Scott D.
Manager in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Digital Waiver Storage...Forever

Kommentare: This helps my business with offering, having and storing filled out waivers for any and all participants. It is easy to send the waiver to a family ahead of time so that way when they come in for class, they don't have to spend time filling it out while their kid is excitedly bouncing up and down while holding onto their leg.

I like how this platform enables us to have multiple waiver templates stored in the cloud that we can easily update as our needs change.

What I like least about the software is how finding things on the platform. Sometimes when I go searching for something on the platform it isn't where you would think it would be. Nevertheless it gets found though.

Drew V.
Manager in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WF Review

Kommentare: It's been good, and easy to use.

I mostly use it to send links to waivers, which it does a very good job of.

I wish that I could create contracts for my customers that would automatically adjust based off their options. For example, if I am selling 3 different services, it would be great to have the first check box on a waiver be which service they are requesting and then have the appropriate waiver pop up for that service

Antwort von Aries App

Hello Drew, Thanks for your reviews and leaving the concerns here. For your request, actually we do support this feature called "Splash Page", you could set this up both on web and on devices. Like you have 3 services and each of them have different waivers, you could set up the splash page and put 3 services into the splash page for your customers to pick and sign. To setup the Splash Page, on your dashboard, under "Account Settings" upper right dropdown, you could able to set it. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!

General Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and Good Integration with MindBody

Easy to use and significant improvement over our previous method of collecting paper waivers. The integration with MindBody, allowing us to import clients is very helpful and one of the selling points when we first chose WaiverForever. Overall, it has saved us countless hours of time and paper.

Would like a dynamic feature, where the waiver can change (add/remove entry fields) based on a selection on the waiver.

Brock R.
Brock R.
Managing Partner in USA

Easiest to use

I love how easy and price effective it is for our gym. We can get a guest or member to sign their waiver without much explanation or distraction from getting the class started. It’s been awesome.

None that are applicable to us. Maybe they should make a more robust software so they help with all the other issues we have at the gym.

Homeschool Consultant in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

No more paper waivers!

Kommentare: Using the software has been easy and intuitive, customer service has quickly answered questions when I’ve had them, and the price works for me.

The best thing about this software is that I no longer have to haul around a binder of paper waivers. The second? That I can quickly look up a name to see if a waiver has been filled out previously.

It would be nice to allow for international or US phone numbers to be entered - make a phone number mandatory but have the customer only have to input one or the other, dependent upon their location.

Rina T.
Salon Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best thing I’ve ever signed up for!

Kommentare: It’s been the greatest thing we signed up for. Even other business owners have asked me how to use it and I always send the info over to them. It’s always feels like a bit of a hassle when you start something new because it’s time consuming to make your own custom waiver forms, but once it’s done it’s SUCH A GAME CHANGER!!

I love that this lets me COMPLETELY customize everything as well as where to put the clients signature and even a photo of important documents. It gets rid of all the clutter from filing papers and NEVER being able to find it. With Waiver Forever it’s so easy to pull up a waiver form previously signed and it keeps it in a secure place for us.

It’s just time consuming in the beginning to customize your own forms, but once you are set it’s just SO convenient.

David W.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great time and money saver!

Kommentare: I really like the product and it accomplished what I wanted it to do. For our volume, it is cheaper than using paper forms. I know that the forms are stored forever, and can be easily retrieved. I don't have to worry about losing a form or for how long it needs to be stored. I am not wasting storage space and don't have to worry about the forms being damaged or misplaced.

There is no need to keep thousands of paper forms that take up storage space. Individual waivers are easy to search. It is especially helpful when working with large groups as the forms can be completed online prior to the event date.

Sometime it takes a while for the app to load on a Kindle.

Jeff S.
Back Office Systems Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Waiver Forever Review

Kommentare: I have been using Waiver Forever for several years and am glad we switched from paper waivers. We have had 2 instances where we needed to retrieve info and were able to have the information we needed in a matter of minutes - it would have taken hours to sift through stacks of paper to find what we needed.

Creating waivers is straightforward and it does not take a lot of time to provision the system. We use the iPad interface and this also works well.

We export a lot of our collected data. The system works but could be streamlined.

Daniel B.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system for signing waivers

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been very good.

The software is easy to use and I was able to integrate it with our backend through a Webhooks fairly easily.

Need data validation options on the data entry fields. Thing like: email validation, text only, number only, length, regular expressions, etc...

Antwort von Aries App

Hello Daniel, Thanks for leaving the reviews and your concerns here. For the problem you mentioned: currently we supports the validation of emails and phone numbers that you could check this feature when creating the email/phone field. For others like: numbers only, text only and regex, we will note it down in our task list. Will implement them soon. Thanks again for your advices, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!

Jesper N.
Owner in Philippinen
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Work flow is so easy today. And everything is backed up online. What else do i need, nothing!

That i don't have to deal with paper version anymore. As a PADI Scuba Diving Resort we deal with this everyday. And WaiverForever have made our work and life much simpler.

It is all fine. This software make all the things it should do already. If it would be updated it would be perfect.

Andrea B.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great Program

Kommentare: Great experience overall

I love that you can send out a waiver to clients. I use this as an esthetician to send to clients prior to their appointment. If they don't, I can pull it up on any device. It has a great amount of customization and I can save and print a PDF if needed.

I wish it could be customized to certain fonts we upload and maybe more ability to change design, etc. I mean it's functionality is awesome and I know it's a waiver, but it'd be fun to add more to make it stand out.

John G.
Manager in Costa Rica
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: WaiverForever has forever changed the way we do business and it's awesome.

Integrates with iPad so you can customize the waiver and multiple clients can easily read/sign quickly. Stores their e-mail address so we can use it later to send them follow-ups, etc.

It is difficult to get in touch with customer service - but not a big deal.

George S.
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helped bring us to the next level

Kommentare: We kept our reservations on paper for years. We were very sceptical of moving our tried and true system online. We planned to keep a paper back up for the first two months. After the first day we went 100% online and never looked back

Easy to use. Takes less than an hour to train new hires to utilize the software.

That my competition can use it.

Emily K.
Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality, easy to use

Kommentare: WaiverForever allows us to eliminate the clutter associated with traditional paper waivers. No need to scan anything in. It’s affordable and helps keep our business organized!

The software is easy to use and very affordable!

It takes some time to get familiar with all the different functions, but once you do, it’s very easy to use.

Steven L.
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good except for the search fonction.

Simple and looks good enough. The editing software is nice and straight forward.

The search fonction could be way better. I'm left looking in 2-3 places to find some waivers sometimes. The information isn't well displayed either.

Adam R.
owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I was looking for!

Kommentare: It gives a sense of ease to both the signer and business operator being able quickly signing a form on an iPad

After a few months of paper waiver headaches I realized we needed a better solution. I found waiver forever and have been happy with the ease of use, set up, and storage of waivers. It's a great way to capture customers emails as well for a mailing list. You can customize the waiver to have a form that asks for whatever information you want. Definitely recommend.

No issues yet. I wish it was free, but after using it realize the value and that it is worth it.

Kristen B.
Director in Australien
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Product for a Rookie

Kommentare: Keeps all of my waivers in the one place and so quick to locate. I love that it can be pre-signed and I can quickly locate it when I need to.

So simple to use - I have absolutely no idea when it comes to Technology, but this program could not be easier to customise, giving me everything I need for my business.

There has been nothing that I haven’t liked when using WaiverForever

Lacie R.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The easy tech friendly solution

Kommentare: Waiver Forever has been a techy blessing for our small company. We run food tours and therefore always have new starting locations. Waiver forever allows us to have our clients sign the waiver on location with or without internet and on an of our tour guides cell phones. The best part is, all the emails we capture with the waivers we can export and upload to our newsletter list. Thanks to waiver forever weve been able to grow our newsletter 10 fold. We also use waiver forever to create easy to sign contacts for our sponsors. We just send them the link and they sign the agreement online. It makes it so convenient. We also allow our tour clients to sign onine as well! Waiver forever has made our company flow so smoothky!

The offline kiosk option for our clients to sign waivers and the ability to upload all the emails in the waivers and add them to our newsletters.

Sometime I get a little confused on the website on the navigations. Also exporting all our waiver emails sometimes dkesnt work the first time.

Rocky W.
owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It WORKS!

I love the offline ability. I love that it can be put on a cheap amazon tablet -- no need to hand out a few $300 tablets in my lobby just to have them dropped.

The backend is "clean" but uninformative. Please just give me a little direction and why make the customer list so deep into the system. I don't get why my customer information is buried under the specific template rather than under the Large Customer tab. When I spoke to customer support regarding this they were not so helpful or nice.

Lucas M.
Director of Business Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review 12/4/18

Kommentare: Overall, the product works great and we don't have to worry about the app crashing or creating issues. It definitely adds value to our operational flow.

The reason I chose this program over different options is the customizable feature for capturing data, e.g. email address, phone number, multiple choice options, etc. The tap to sign feature is also a key feature for what we use this for.

I don't like the pricing. If we end up moving to a different platform it will be because the monthly pricing is not effective.