Über StyleSeat

SaaS-Lösung mit wiederkehrenden Terminen, Fotogalerie, täglicher Berichterstattung und CRM-Funktionalität für Friseure und Kosmetikerinnen.

Erfahre mehr über StyleSeat

I like that the software is easy to use and access across various devices most of all.

Bewertungen zu StyleSeat

3,7
3,5

StyleSeat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 47 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du StyleSeat bereits verwendet?

Eduardo O.
Eduardo O.
IMAGE CONSULTANT/STYLIST/MAKE-UP ARTIST in Kolumbien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and functional web system.

Kommentare: This tool has accompanied me since my business started, when it was a small undertaking because it provided me with automation in the scheduling of appointments, so it helped me to quickly develop an organized and effective way of working, so my customers are very satisfied with the services provided, should not wait long to be served because thanks to the self-service portal can make reservations online according to the schedule of their preference, however the greatest benefit I got with this tool was the visualization of my work through the gallery, which helped me increase my customer base, in addition to digital marketing promotions on different social networks, have helped me to my work as a stylist is recognized.

StyleSeat is a web-based solution that allows you to schedule appointments, book online through the self-service portal, manage employees, inventories and payrolls, plus a customer database and billing. An aspect to emphasize of this program is that it offers differences with others available in the market, provides a photo gallery, in which your customers or people who visit your profile, can see part of your work, in addition, has a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, it is very easy to configure and has a configuration wizard and its design is very simple so it facilitates its use. You have an extraordinary quality-price ratio, as it offers a lot of functionality at a modest price.

Its operation is outstanding, however, I would like the development of a mobile application, as it will facilitate access to this platform.

Charlie J.
Hair Stylist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Client Fees

Kommentare: My overall experience is ok, but it doesn't allow me to add important info about services. My clients are tipping me less because of the booking fees.

It is user friendly and I am able to set up my services easy with pricing, time frame, and description.

My clients are complaining about all of the fees that they are being charged and I am getting the backlash.

Alake C.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Theft and Fraud

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

None, scammer company, will never use again, they stole money from me and refused to refund it.

I attempted to make an appointment for June 2 and the system made an appointment for June 2 and May 20. The May 20 appointment must have been made in error when the computer froze, as it froze when I was waiting for the confirmation of the appointment to load. I never got a confirmation about a May 20 appointment, only June 2. I never went to the May 20 appointment because I never made it and knew nothing about it. Then Style seat charged my card $60 and claimed they were going to add a 20% tip for a service I never had, for an appointment I never made! When I sent them proof of the appointment I attempted to make and told them the may 20 appointment was an error, I never clicked on anything or attempted to make it, they told me they couldn't refund my money. The stylist would have to refund my money. So you can take my money and take a tip but you can't refund my money! I will never book another appointment on this fraudulent system ever again. Be careful about using this. Your card could be charged for an appointment you never made and then you will have to go through your bank to try and get your money back, for services you never received, for an appointment you never made! Scammer app.

Full Time Translator in Algerien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A niche booking system

While managing Sauna & Spa resort, the Availability feature is critical. And this software does its job perfectly here.

The software indeed needs a lot of other features like Billing & Invoicing, Automated Scheduling and Attendance Tracking.

Henk M.
Henk M.
Remote Technical Support Representative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great user interface for your client!

Extremely convenient for both myself and my client, they can book an appointment and see availability from nearly anywhere their phone, their computer etc. I can see what exactly they need done and make my schedule work better for me so everyone is happy.

I have almost nothing bad to say about this, besides I wish all my clients would use it exclusively.

Financial Analyst in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Looking for a Stylist? Styleseat has plenty of options no matter where you are.

Kommentare: I have set a handful of appointments through StyleSeat, definitely not a bad experience.

Great way to look up stylists in new areas. I like how you can search different location for stylists and hairstyle types. I love that you can view pictures of the stylists work, and most of their accounts are linked to Facebook or Instagram if you need some more convincing. Email reminders come in handy.

Doesn't always work, might be a bug. Need to update hairstyle options for we type in what we are looking for (ex: Kinky Twists, Senegalese Twists, Box Braids)

Danieal J.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

StyleSeat

Kommentare: I'm glad someone created this software. I can view my hairdresser availability and schedule my own appointments. I love that Styleseat sends friendly reminders of appointments.

This app help me find my current hairdresser. This platform allows you to view the reviews, services, prices, and work of hairdresser near you. Its mobile friendly and sends me my final receipt with the option to tip.

I wish the services I request to get aligns with the actually services given to ensure I know how much I'm paying ahead of time.

Administrative Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I love to book my appointments on here!

Kommentare: Overall, I highly recommend this site especially if you are looking for a new stylist.

I love how easy it is to find a stylist and see their prices and availability! I have been using the same girl for years and love being able to get on and book verses trying to get a hold of her on the phone interrupting her day to simply book.

When I first signed up, for some reason it logged me in as a stylist verses customer and could not figure out why I couldn't see calendars correctly.

Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Styleseat review

I used to use it as a hairstylist. Now I only use it as a customer. It’s easy to set up a profile and create a menu. Great customer service.

I stopped using it when Styleseat started charging stylists to use the software. Didn’t feel like it was worth it at the time.

I.T. Professional in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Don't think I'll ever go back to "walk-in" again.

Very convenient. I could view a calendar of my barber's availability and select the time I want as far out as I want. Makes it a lot easier to have a set schedule for my and my son's haircuts. Way more efficient that calling and/or texting for available times.

I'd like it if I could be notified by the app if someone cancelled during a time period I wanted.

Bri A.
Bri A.
MUA in USA

Great System

Kommentare: Overall my experience with this app has been pretty decent for what I use it for.

I like the fact that this app is bee users friendly. I am able to store my clients information. And I love the fact that clients are able to leave reviews for my business.

The only part about this app that I do not like is not being able to take deposits from my clients. For the monthly price of this app I feel like that setting should be offered automatically. It is with other systems that cost less.

Stephanie P.
Coach in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Styleseat is great

Kommentare: I enjoyed the service. I don’t enjoy the fact that people that haven’t received the service are still allowed to review as long as they have booked an appointment. So even if someone’s appointment is canceled they are still allowed to leave a review which led to receiving bad reviews from people that were attacking my business. Ultimately that led me to switch to another platform.

I love how the customers can leave reviews and the ease of setting up. It’s also aesthetically pleasing.

I wish I had more options to add add-ons and additional services instead of me having to create a different package for each option.

Kishasha F.
Attorney/Educator/Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review for StyleSeat

What I like the most about SytleSeat is the ease of use. The app is very user-friendly. My hair and makeup stylist uses the application to schedule and pay for appointments. I appreciate that the application stores my credit card information for future appointments. I don't have to worry about forgetting my credit card. The payment is made automatically on the day of the appointment from the stored credit card on the app.

I don't have any cons on this program. As the end-user, the program works for me. I have also recommended the program to other stylists that I know.

Lateema S.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Styleseat

Easy to setup appts Can make payments Reviews on stylist Can find a stylist anywhere

No problems at all All good here Maybe decline fee

Hermana J.
Aesrhetician in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

StyleSeat Review

Kommentare: Great just need more.

Great everyone knowns about style seats.

There is really no con. Everything was very easy but limited advertise.

Kenia P.

Finally switching over

Simple to use at one point, of course over time they changed. Clients found it difficult to use.

Honestly, the history I had with them. I’ve been using StyleSeat since it was free, and of course once they started charging they upgraded. However over time, the fees got ridiculous. Not only do you pay a monthly fees, your clients pay booking fees. If a client cancels last minute and another clients books that spot, they’ll pay $10 that goes to THEM, NOT YOU. Clients had trouble looking for their own appointments at times, and once in a while the whole app would crash. An entire day of clients without being able to see who’s scheduled next. I can keep going, StyleSeat is not worth it.

Vanessa S.
Nail Tech in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Review

I love that you get clients by using this service. You are able to look up services in your area. It is definitely a great marketing tool.

I don't like That you cant rearrange pictures They raised the cost from 0 a month to 35t hat you have to create an acct to see a profile or book with someone That you have to have add ons as a a service instead of a sub service

Charlisa W.
Makeup artist in USA

Styleseat booking

Kommentare: It’s the only booking site I use! It’s very effective.

Fast and reliable booking site for yourself and clients

A person can book with no money on their card.

Candice H.
Candice H.
Scripted Development Associate in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible Customer Service/Horrible App

It lets you find hairstylists in your area when you're new or the service you need for your hair is scarce. In my case, getting relaxers in Los Angeles is like finding water in the desert. It's incredibly hard to find professional hairstylists who know how to do the service. So within these last few years, I've been depending on Stylseat and it's issue after issue constantly.

Customer service is atrocious. You can't speak to a human, and even when you submit a request (type in all the fields) they still just send an automated response that's incredibly unhelpful. They just-- don't want to do their jobs and that's depressing. If you have time-sensitive policies that require certain actions, not having time-sensitive customer service makes absolutely no sense. I had to change my entire card information just so they wouldn't charge me for a service I no longer needed (and they wouldn't let me change online).

Maia E.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pricey

Kommentare: Overall, initally when I started with Style Seat they were not charging for a basic setup. Now they are and I think $35 a month is a little pricey which is why I went over to 10to8

I like the whole set up of the software. It is very professional and pretty basice. You can lists tons of services and also can take appointment deposits. You can upload a ton of pictures and they do offer you perks if you are willing to pay for them. Like marketing, spotlighting your business, etc... They also offer you a few tips from time to time.

What I like the least is the price. I feel that they are expensive for what they are offering. It should not cost as much as they charging in my personal opinion. Because there is definitely similar software that is still be offered free or cost next to nothing.

Ednifah C.
Quality Improvement Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good booking tool for stylist

Kommentare: I love how when I book an appointment with my stylist in NJ, I get friendly emails if I haven’t booked with my stylist in a while. The menu is clear who’s which awesome without having to call the stylist for cost questions!

I love how I can seatbelt by my city to find a stylist in my area.

No complaints, booking was made to be easy

Azuri G.
Hairstylist in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Style seat review

This software is very up to date, I love the fact that you can set up your own schedule!

I feel as though there could be a little change in the software such as better features!

Tazania W.
Lash Tech in USA

Like the Set up

Kommentare: I like the style seat but it could always be better.

I like that it does save peoples credit card and that there is a cancellation policy available so you do get something when people try to play with your money

I didn't like the amount it cost a month I feel like it's too much but you do make the money back depending on how good your business is

Brandi J.
Lash artist in USA

Tricky to use

The very easy way to post all of my services

It was hard to add pictures, some would post but not all. I’m still unsure why

Nicole W.
Licensed cosmetologist in USA

Stylist that used style seat for 8 years

Kommentare: I enjoyed it minus the checkout portion of the appointment.

Very nice presentation, very personalized

Charged clients for the convenience of booking online.