Vistaprint Digital Bewertungen

von Vistaprint

4.6/5
    4.7/5

Über Vistaprint Digital

Design-Software, mit der Visitenkarten, Flyer, Broschüren, Banner und maßgeschneiderte Materialien für Unternehmen erstellt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über Vistaprint Digital

Christopher H.
Co owner
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Our experiance with vistaprint "

Kommentare: Was the first place we went to for a website that we paid for. Was what we wanted and we had complete control of everything about it

Vorteile: The ease of use and the fact they had templets already that you could go in and edit and add your info and change some things up some was great. Also alot of features and still only pay a small fee a month. compaired to others

Nachteile: cant really say there was anything bad to say. never had an issue and website was always up and running. I guess if anything they could put more effort with the seo side of things. I know cant make everyone on first page and at the top

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Denise T.
Jewelry crafter
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2020

"VistaPrint gives you the best business cards for the price."

Kommentare: Not only does Vistaprint have business cards, but a vast array of small or large business tools for advertising and getting your company name out there.

Vorteile: I have ordered my business cards from Vistaprint 3 times and always get a quality product for the price I pay. I created my business card to also be an earring holder by using a vertical design. I just love VistaPrint!

Nachteile: I have not found any cons with Vistaprint, that's why I continue ordering from them. Every order is just as I expect it.

• Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Brittany C.
Artist
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Vistaprint digital"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vistaprint digital was amazing their customer support team is on point and everything is fairly easy and self-explanatory if not they will do it for you

Vorteile: I love the fact that they have a website builder design services and domains options for you to create your own website and or they will do it for you each one of these options cost a different price depending on the route you want to go you can pay $35 option and they will do it all for you.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I really did not like the prices for each category are perfect you can get your own domain you can create a website or you can have them create a website for you so advertising your business or creating your own business page for I'll not expensive fee is pretty great

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Tracey G.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2018

"Very Basic Website Builder"

Kommentare: Dismal and unreliable. Holding domains hostage, non existant service (both technically and customer service wise) and over priced for spotty services. Website can work ok today and be down tomorrow.

Vorteile: Back in 07-08, it was ideal to get a website built and running quick.

Nachteile: If you want to be able customize and make your website look and perform professionally go elsewhere. This website builder is very limited. It also constantly crashes if you don't keep a constant eye on it. Even then when you contact customer service there is little they can do on their part and couldn't care less if it's a business website and you losing business while your site is down... shows one building platform on their website but even after upgrading I'm stuck with the same building platform I originally started with in 07. A huge headache to pay and still have to babysit them to make sure your website is still working like it should. Not to mention that the forms tool you can input into your website to have customer contact you or collect information, is suppose to email you when I customer send a completed form... I went days not knowing customers contacted me bc I wasn't sent email notifications and didn't physically sign in to my website> dashboard> form submissions. Do not rely on that tool at all to stay in contact with your clientel.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Ashley T.
Cook
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: Very good for business use and personal use.It makes my life easier.

Vorteile: I love vistia print.The business I work for needed business cards.I love that you customize them you.I also use vistia print for personal use as well.It also comes in handy for party invatitions.

Nachteile: When I went to look for a format it kinda took me a while to figure out where it was and the kind I needed.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Erika K.
seamstress
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"almost too good"

Kommentare: It was very easy to do and now whenever I apply for jobs I can include them in my package as just a little bonus

Vorteile: I like how easy it was to create my business cards. I could do exactly what I wanted and even put a QR code on the back

Nachteile: I had to buy so many business cards. Now they're a bit outdated but I still have hundreds. I don't like the wastefulness

• Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Rhonda B.
CSW
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2019

"Excellent quality "

Kommentare: Excellent quality

Vorteile: Easy to use, even for people who aren’t tech savvy.

Nachteile: There isn’t anything I can think of that I don’t like.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Erin K.
travel agent
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Vistaprint Digital"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Vistaprint Digital was good.

Vorteile: I like the amount of choices and that it is easy to format what you'd like on your order. I ordered business cards and it was really pretty easy.

Nachteile: I don't really have anything negative to say about this software. It provided a service that I needed.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Lidia G.
Ptt
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"Life saver"

Kommentare: 10/10 we were super happy with our invitations and the price.

Vorteile: Super easy to use, we did our wedding invitations in that web site, fast, easy and not that expensive for our budget.

Nachteile: Everything was fine, nothing to discuss with this app. Even my husband was delighted designing our invitations.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Erica Y.
Business owner
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Great for printing business materials, not for creating websites"

Kommentare: Overall I still love vistaprint for printing but I prefer wix for website design and management

Vorteile: I love using vistaprint for my business cards and other materials. They are affordable, easy enough to design and good quality

Nachteile: I originally tried creating my website through vistaprint but was unable to as I did not understand how to do so.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Haley M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2019

"Good but not great for older populations "

Kommentare: It’s just fine. I enjoy using it but my older generational clients cannot seem to figure it out. Speaking on their behalf, I must say they are frustrated and likely to quit using it because it’s not as easy as other platforms.

Vorteile: There are so many different options, templates, and things that you can make with vistaprint. And the cool thing is that it’s pretty easy to seamlessly transfer designs from one medium to another (think from your business card to a poster). I’ve personally made notebooks, cards, tshirts, flyers, and posters on vistaprint for quite a few different clients and have been really impressed with everything. I do appreciate that *most* templates are almost entirely customizable: colors, size, fonts, etc.

Nachteile: I just don’t find myself totally enjoying the process. I think that the program itself is a bit touchy and unless you’re tech savvy, you’ll struggle. I personally find vistaprint really easy to use but my older clients seem to struggle with it. I think that the customization process could be a bit more user friendly and detailed out: think giving more clear instructions about what to do. My clients were frustrated and annoyed with the platform. Also, choosing any of the standard/ free options are a waste of time. The quality is so poor and the product itself disintegrates within a few days or regular use. Considering just how expensive everything is, I would expect the quality of paper and material to be a little bit better. Honestly the free or standard options are a rip off.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Nachi S.
Head Personal Development & Life Coach
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"A lifesaver and vital to my business"

Vorteile: You know when something is so vital to your life that you don't really even know what to say about it? That's vista print for me. It is my go to for everything! If they sold food, I'd probably check it out as well. VIsta print has been key in my business and personal life that I don't know what people who do not know about it do.

Nachteile: The only con that comes to mind is that vista print is not the next door neighbor I can do hangout with just to hangout with. But really, I cannot think of anything. All that comes to mind is that I wish they still had the option to add a calendar to the back of a business card.

• Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Nuha H.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"Vistaprint is one of the most customer centric companies out there!"

Vorteile: Customer service is like no other and is 24/7, using their system is very easy and user friendly, and if you do have an issue, the reps go in there themselves and make the changes for you. Although I do like to support local business, vistaprint is usually my go to for any business marketing needs and always offers the best price and value for your money and product! Speaking of products, the end result always exceeds my expectations.

Nachteile: Only cons I can think of is that I wish I was able to customize the number of items I want to order (i.e. I don't like that I'm limited by 5's - 500 jumps to 1000 items, I'd prefer to choose a specific number of copies myself). Also I wish there were more editing options and that I don't have to constantly have customer support help me when I get stuck on specific customizations.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Emma H.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018

"Great Customer Service. Great Quality."

Vorteile: The customer service at Vista Print is top notch. I have used Vista Print for business marketing materials. The quality was great. Prices are reasonable.

Nachteile: Really nothing bad to say about this company. I will continue to use this software and highly recommend it.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Lauren J.
Assistant
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2018

"vistaprint"

Vorteile: vista print is a overall wonderful company. I use them for all aspects of my business and would recommend them to anyone

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to say about this

• Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Shamaia V.
DJ
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"Great Quality"

Kommentare: Ive ordered many different items. The quality is above average, fast shipping, and great user freindly platform.

Vorteile: Great quality business cards at a great price.

Nachteile: There isn't anything that i dont like about it!

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2019

"Great Software"

Vorteile: I love all the options available. We were able to design shirts & business cards with ease.

Nachteile: It is expensive. There are cheaper options.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2019
Cassie M.
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"Great products and easy to set up designs"

Kommentare: I can create so many different labels and marketing tools, all with one simple visit and all that match or share similar looks to make all my products flow together seamlessly.

Vorteile: I like that I can customize anything that I want to use for my designs and ideas. When a product is listed for one use, I may be able to change it a little to make it accommodate whatever project I want to use it for.

Nachteile: There are so many options, sometimes it is hard to pick which one I like the most.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Signature Service Customer Solutions Expert
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2019

"Not just cards and flyers"

Vorteile: Vistaprint Digital is a website builder best for individuals who are looking for super ease of use.

Nachteile: Vistaprint digital doesn't offer the great designs of the other website builders.

• Bewertet am 1.1.2019
Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"Nothing is like Vistaprint!"

Vorteile: - Customer service is unmatched!!
- Product quality is unbelievable!
- Very quick shipping
- Great deal of options for designs

Nachteile: - Large corporation since I do prefer to support small local businesses (not really a con but this does prevent me from buying ALL my promo products from Vistaprint)

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Valerie M.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"Great for small business"

Kommentare: Very Happy. Been using them for years. I customize all our printed material.

Vorteile: Don't have to carry printed inventory. Print on demand is the best. All my print projects are kept on line on Vista Print

Nachteile: Quality of their bags were poor. But they were also quick to refund me my money

• Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Vladyslav B.
Personal Trainer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Love it"

Vorteile: Get all my cards from them. Great deals. A got mouse pad with my own logo

Nachteile: Can be time consuming when designing your own stuff

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Aleeta V.
HDE SR. Representative
Einzelhandel
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2018

"AMAZEMENT"

Vorteile: I am so appreciative of the options. I was in awe with this site on all the offers supplied to us the customer.

Nachteile: More promo codes. Promo codes keep customers coming back. The thought of spending less money one a return purchase, keeps us loyal.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Customer Service Rep
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"website"

Vorteile: What i like most about is the free pens that was given

Nachteile: The length of time it took to be mailed to me

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Amanda H.
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2018

"I use vistaprint for ordering our company business cards and employee business cards. I love this pr"

Vorteile: If is very very easy to use. I love how when you are done designing you get this amazing preview of what the card will look like in your hands

Nachteile: i dont have a complaint about this program. It is user friendly and i am able to upload files quickly

• Bewertet am 27.6.2018