Über Vectera

Integrierte Terminplanung und Videokonferenzen für die besten Online-Coaching- und privaten Lernsitzungen.

Erfahre mehr über Vectera

My favorite thing initially about this software was its low cost per entry.

Currently if I scroll up, my student will be 'forced' to scroll up as well. I cannot mark while they are doing the next question.

Bewertungen zu Vectera

4,9
4,9

Vectera hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vectera bereits verwendet?

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Coach in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Inexpensive, but Luxurious Alternative to Other Language Coaching Software

Kommentare: Impressive! Incredible! Innovative! It is just a mind-blowing, breathtaking tool which helps my dreams come true. Probably, it is the most helpful service which combines the best price and the best quality.
Indispensable for any exam coaches, language tutors and experienced teachers working online.

It is just amazing! Using blackboard, cobrowsing, screensharing, lessons recording! Scheduling online! Creating personal meeting rooms! Lots of space in the storage! Oh my God, it is dream-like, it is almost fantasy. I cannot believe it exists. It is like I have unleashed my imagination and have seen myself in the other reality. I have not tried out all the options and functions yet, but it is so professional, so perfect, so splendid that I cannot express the overwhelming happiness I feel. Everything is working flawlessly. It is so perfectly structured, organized and implemented that I cannot even explain how much it is precious for me as for a professional TOEFL Coach who has been working since 2011. I am over the moon to use such a reliable, trustworthy, customisable, adaptive, responsive, user-friendly tool! It is highly professional and extremely useful. Vectera is a great helping hand for any language coach, exam coach or experienced tutor working online. It is splendid, adorable, it is impressive and flawless! Easy to access, easy to use, easy to register almost in any browser and OS. Incredible!

Well, for some reason it is close to impossible to start billing earlier than the system considers. But maybe it is a special feature.

Raymond
Raymond
CEO / Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Positively changed the way I provide consultations!

Kommentare: Overall, great! No complaints! I do wish there were more payment options tho. Otherwise, I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a solid consultation booking platform.

I love the simplicity and the quality of the calls. Screen sharing is by far, among the most helpful feature many services like this don't provide, this was exactly what I needed to better share and explain things to clients and anyone needing additional help that a simple phone call can not provide. The payment feature, is a huge plus! Very simple to set up!

I love everything...except that there is Vectera branding, which I don't really mind, it's not too intrusive but as a marketing agency, I absolutely would much rather it was White-Label. I also wish there was Venmo, CashApp, Wire transfer or Paypal as a payment option.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb scheduling and video-conferencing platform with unique features

Kommentare: I was looking for a solution that provided both scheduling functionality and video-conferencing capabilities. The problem is that most providers have either the ability to assist with scheduling of meetings or cover the online meeting part. Vectera does both with bravura and throws in a couple of unique features that make it stand out.

Compared to Skype, FaceTime, Zoom Webex, and the like, Vectera does convince with ease of use for all parties taking part in the online meeting. Granted, the video quality is not on the same level as Zoom or FaceTime, but Vectera is far more reliable and hasn't cut out on me once. The ability to sync with calendars and schedule appointments is easily setup. What I liked most, though, is the whiteboard functionality and document annotations. Vectera works without any annoying downloads or installations (Cisco, Zoom, Skype, anyone?) right out of the box.

There're a couple of improvements, though, and I've already highlighted them with the development team, which I found somewhat responsive and open to suggestions. One of the things I'm missing is, for example, the ability to conduct a meeting offline. Rather than online video, I'd like to provide the client with a phone number to call. Right there in the invite that's sent out once a meeting is scheduled as a phone call and not a video conference. This isn't possible with Vectera, and I can't wait for this small add-on to get implemented.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Video Conferencing Tool

Kommentare: Vectera has been our go-to meeting tool for the past couple of years. The fact that I can set up custom meeting rooms for each client is so good, especially it can have custom domain name.

I've been using Vectera consistently for a couple of years now and they are one of the most reliable video conferencing in the market. They continue to add new features and up their game which I really appreciate. The fact that our clients even remember the URL of their dedicated meeting room tells us that they like the tool as well and find it so easy to use. Our meeting always involve screen-sharing, to be able to share different browser tabs, window sizes, even resizing the shared window to see responsive effect of a web page is fantastic.

I wish they have Mac Native software. Even plugins for more than just chrome browser would be great.

CEO & Founder in Niederlande
Internet, Selbstständig

Vectera combines for me all the features I need for video conferencing

Kommentare: Very good. Nothing to install and the quality is good. The company is quite new but I am confident they will continue to improve this valuable product into real challengers for Zoom and Hangouts, and sorry to say, one of my favorite tools, Calendly.

I purchased Vectera through AppSumo and am glad I did. Vectera is a mash up between Hangouts, Zoom and Calendly. It gives me the opportunity to create client workspaces in which I can conduct meetings. In those meetings I can share documents, my screen and a whiteboard. The audio and video quality is very good and ease of use too. Added benefit is their scheduling tool which links to your calendars like Calendly and Birdseed do.

I am missing a mobile app, but it is work in progress. I would like to see some more integrations with at least Zapier for when someone books a meeting. A little more customization would be great on landing pages for meetings, but I am sure they will get there.

Albert
Albert
Coach in Ungarn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Best tool for Coaches

Kommentare: I can easily hold my online coaching sessions with my clients, charge money and schedule appointments under my own domain and integrated on my website without using multiple different software.

As a coach I need to provide an easy and seamless experience to my clients. What I love about Vectera is that I can create a permanent meeting rooms where I can continue the work with my clients after each session (e.g. models I explain, graphics on the whiteboard, images, etc.) I can always come back to these files with one click. A big plus is also that there is no need to install any software. The times that I get stressed because Zooms decides to stop working or to update the software just before an important client are over. I can also easily charge my clients through the Stripe integration which makes life so much easier because I don't have to run after my money after each session.

Although the UI has seen many updates in recent times I am still not happy with the whiteboard solution as I cannot full screen it. It might just be a minor deficit but when I want to draw a bigger picture it can get difficult for me.

Internet, Selbstständig

Great Alternative to Zoom!

Kommentare: Vectera is awesome. Easy to setup a new room for a new client. Easy to connect audio and video. Storing of documents in a room is awesome.

It has a whiteboard that you can write on and the rooms are kept separate for different clients so you can save stuff to their room. Updates all the time and they listen to their subscribers. Got it on Appsumo so the price is right for lifetime access.

No call into the meeting from a phone number must do it via online. They are working on it but it will be paid over and above my plan.

Digital Account Coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoom and GoToMeeting Serial Killers!

Kommentare: The team behind Vectera must have watched one too many episodes of Dexter, because they are on a murderous spree when it comes to killing off the big boys.
Okay, maybe everyone hasn't heard of Vectera (yet!) but they will and if and when they try out the product, they're going to be hooked and never look back (though they should definitely check the closet - they might be hiding in there!).

Whiteboard feature Persistent Meetings Whitelabeled landing page Recordings Cloud Storage Integrations Scheduling Private notes for meetings Custom links to meeting rooms The team behind the product AND... NO INSTALLATIONS OF ANY KIND! (It's nearly 2020, why do I need to download and install a risky package from the internet to video or voice chat someone...?)

Absolutely nothing. Everything is done so well. Anything that could be considered a nitpick gripe by someone I'm sure will be addressed, but this is a great product right now.

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Simple and Efficient

Kommentare: Excellent for meetings, PERMANENT MEETINGS.. This is really powerful because you can track progress, and meeting participants can continue to collaborate, add, edit to what is being brought to the meeting.

Vectera handles very easily, like a good car. I had some issues at first, but they were due to my browser. Customer service was impeccable. When we use a service and product that works, like Vectera, this means peace of mind. Invaluable.

My only "con" is the limited number of calendars integrating - Google, Outlook, iCal. It would be great if that option had a wider range with smaller but just as efficient companies providing a calendar/schedule type of service.

Xavier
Xavier
Principal Consultant in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The essiest way to have client meetings

Kommentare: Its a great application. Sound and screen sharing is the best I have found. Clients who are not tech savy have problems joining meetings.

My clients do not have to download an application to join the meeting room.

Would be good to be able to access on tablet devices.

Antwort von Vectera

Hi Xavier, Thanks for the great review! It's possible to use Vectera on tablet devices. I will contact you personally so we can have a look on how to use Vectera with your tablet! Happy Meetings!

Metai
Teacher in Niederlande
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for teaching / consulting

Kommentare: It's great for teaching and coaching. I've been using it since early development, and the devs are great at updating it and making it work better. Overall, it's very reliable, and other than a few hickups that are usually connectivity or CPU problems, it's not had any bugs. Students find it easy to use, and I find it easy to refer them with a simple link. No fuss, no downloads, and it does everything I can think of needing for most classes or sessions. Before using Vectera, I used other solutions to digitally teach classes, and tried hosting my own server, but none of them matched up with how simple it is to use Vectera. Definitely recommended over facebook or Skype for teaching, more reliable, less fuss, the student doesn't have to download anything, and doesn't need to link into your private profiles. Great for both.

1) It's easy to use. A single, simple link holds all the material for a session with a student or client, no one else is going to drop in, all your info is always there, and it's easy to navigate also for people who've never used it before. 2) The variability in function. This thing does everything. It's call quality is good, vid quality is good, it lets you regulate quality even, it lets you write, do math, draw, screen share, browser share, chat ... one of the best things is that I don't have to go to yet another program to do yet another task. Vectera just about does it all. 3) The white boards. It's fantastic, not just for teaching courses but also for consulting. It almost functions as its own text editor. I cannot teach without scribbling on something, and Vectera's whiteboards let me do just that, especially when used in combination with a pen. Lines, figures, functions, adding in text, using colors, it's all no problem, and the student / client can download the scribble after.

It runs a bit heavy, and so tends to pull a lot of CPU from my computer. For a simple convo it's good but for heavy use it pulls too much. It means people with slow computers or poor network have some trouble.

Johan
Sysadmin in Belgien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bednet VZW - non-profit

Kommentare: At Bednet we have around 1500 connected devices connected in the field. Vectera is a company that really listens to customers. We love the clear communication with their support, sales and developers team. This was the best softwarechange we made in the last 10 years !

Clear WebRTC as it should be. Starts with a P2P setup and kicks in a SFU when a third participant joins. Instant, clear supportservice Well documented API Well documented customization of UI Intuive UI Plug and play Software detects hardwareschanges (speakerphone, camera) and gives user the ability to switch within the session Networkchanges without loss of session !! Built with security in mind --> HIPAA certified

Non so far. All the features we have in our mind are already present or are on the Vectera's roadmap.

Juan David
Founder in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A perfect tool to One and One virtual meetings

Kommentare: This is a great software that allows me to develop my agency and consultancy business.

I love I can share and join into a meeting really easy. To share a meeting you just need to send the link of the meeting and to join you just click on it, there is nothing to download. Furthermore, it is great my clients can book meetings easily, and those meetings are synchronized with my Google calendar.

Your meetings must be up to 6 people to get a good quality

Antwort von Vectera

Hi Juan, Thank you very much for the great review! We're happy to hear that Vectera helps you to develop your agency. We're also working on bigger meetings and hoping to offer it later this year. I will keep you updated! Happy meetings :)

Developer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent meeting software

Kommentare: Great so far

- Persistent rooms to organize your clients and teams - Super quick to setup rooms - Meetings can be joined hassle-free unlike Zoom and GoToMeeting where there's always some 3 part process and harassment to download their app - Great features

- The UI is dated, they just need a designer to rehaul this. It wouldn't cost very much and could probably be done just a few weeks

Antwort von Vectera

Hi Josh, Thank you for the great review! Glad to hear you like the easiness to use and set up the meeting rooms. About UI, revamps of the booking pages, meeting rooms and dashboard are on our roadmap and will come later this year. If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us! Happy meetings :)

Mira
Mira
Sparringpartner for freelancers & entrepreneurs in Niederlande
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Vectera makes my life easier

Kommentare: Instead of using 2 systems (Zoom and Calendly) I now have all in one ánd it looks much better than the other two tools.

The personal approach and personal look and feel of my own online space. I can online meet my team and clients in a whole new personal way, I love it!

I needed my website guy to make the space really personal (I am not that technical ;-))

Sriranga
Owner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely easy to use and powerful tool for Small agencies and Solopreneurs.

Kommentare: I'am a freelancer and have my own digital agency. I usually do have 1-on-1 meetings with my clients using the Whatsapp, Zoom or Skype. Now vectera has become my default meeting room, and my clients love it! What I like most about it is the perpetual meeting rooms and not having to install any software in order to use it (at most you may have to install a Chrome extension to record the meetings). If you have 1-on-1 meetings or like working with small groups of five people online, this is a perfect tool to use. If you are used to one of the big online meeting platforms, then Vectera will surprise you with its features!
- The documents and materials you bring to a meeting will stay there.
- The whiteboard feature and the simple drawing and text tools work well.
- The meeting room and URL stay the same, so you don't have to remember or recreate the URL every time.
- Most importantly, Clients don't need to install anything. No registration and no mess.
This is a complete no-brainer and really Easy to use for small agencies and solopreneurs such as coaches, counselors, and consultants.

Very straight forward, easy to use. No needed to download / install anything. Easy for the (often non-technical) clients to share -their- desktop. The whiteboard feature and the simple drawing and text tools work well. A big time saver.

Haven't come across anything yet in my limited experience.

Geraldine
Account Manager in Belgien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vectera is extremely user-friendly

Kommentare: I like the fact that the meeting room participants don’t need to have an account to join the meeting room. They enter their name, you grant them access to the meeting room and that’s it! Very handy!

Extensive API No account signup needed for participants Very supportive team

Video tile could maybe be a little bigger

Vinh
CEO/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great smooth and intuitive meeting software!!! Replaced Zoom with it!

Kommentare: very good

It accomplishes its main function very well. Provides an easy interface for new users, works straight out of the box. Powerful but not too complicated

still improving and needs time to catch up to established brands

KLAAR
Kinderpsycholoog in Belgien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

With vectera the kids and families in my practice 'survived' Corona

Kommentare: As a child psychologist, Vectera gave me the perfect solution so I could still interact with and support the kids and families who suffered and weren't able to come to the practice because of the lockdown due to Covid

Privacy-guarantee Interactive: easy to 'play' and interact with children because they're used to online tools and adapt very easy

None. Everything went well. Maybe sometimes the connection wasn't stable.

Antwort von Vectera

Hi Klaar, Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that we were able to offer the perfect solution to continue your sessions with children during Covid-19. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can always contact us ! Happy meetings :)

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

A better way to meet

Kommentare: I am scheduling meetings with my clients , and meeting online. It works well because there is app.. no download.. that drives clients crazy having to install. Just have a link for them is gold.

Vectera offers the individual virtual rooms. While I first didn't understand this, it has worked out well to have a meeting room where I can leave 'stuff' and come back to it during the next meeting.

When I schedule a meeting with a client, I cannot schedule a specific room... do this as a second step. Now, it could well be possible to do this, I just haven't taken the time to figure out if it is possible.

Daisy
Daisy
Partner Manager in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Started with a free discovery during COVID and best

They are approachable for product feedback. Think eco-system as well. Communicate enough but not too much about the product and company.

That it overwrite my Meeting title when choosing vectera meeting afterwards (title is the 1st thing you enter when adding a meeting) but they fixed it!

Annelies
Annelies
Accountant in Belgien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great tool for a great price

Lots of features for a very low cost. Easy to use, the customer doesn't have to install anything. User-friendly interface. With a simple link you can connect to the meeting room. No complicated setups or settings to get microphone and speakers working.

Nothing at all. New features are added regularly, the tool does what it promises to do.

Antwort von Vectera

Hi Annelies, Thank you for this great review! We are happy to hear you like our software and use it with your clients. We are always available if you have any questions. Happy meetings :)

Jamie
Jamie
Accountmanager in Niederlande
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A quick and efficient way for meetings and presentations

Kommentare: I personally prefer apps that have these little quirky things about them that make work a little easier and more 'automated'. The easiest way for online meetings and presentations.

You only need a few minutes to know your bearings and after that you're good to go.

I prefer Safari as my web-browser and it doesn't have the best compatibility with Safari.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vectera Is a must have for seamless client meetings

Kommentare: The meetings can be recorded and documents can be shared. I can't imagine working without Vectera now.

Vectera allows us to provide our clients with face to face video meetings in our own branded professional room.

The software could have a plgin for recording with Firefox like it does for Google Chrome. Recording sessions can be a bit buggy.

Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Superb

Vectera is so easy to use and config it is amazing! The fact that you can run it under your own custom domain makes it even better! It has an integrated booking feature!

There is nothing so far that i don´t like.