Über Your.Rentals

Komplette Lösung für die Vermietung von Ferienimmobilien. Nur ein Konto, das auf allen wichtigen Websites veröffentlicht und pro Buchung bezahlt werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Your.Rentals

It easy to upload your property and use it to manage your bookings. It is also very well organized and I get response to my questions quickly.

It tends to block other calendars using the bugged and inflexible Ical calendar software which has already created too many double bookings.

Bewertungen zu Your.Rentals

Your.Rentals hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Your.Rentals bereits verwendet?

Denis
Denis
manager in Kroatien

your.rentals

Kommentare: We are using your.rentals for several sales chanels as a channel manager .

it is very easy to use and a good tool for us from the hospitality business. You can easy connect to many sales channels and evaluate your home .

it is missing to maintain for example 20 same units on one add , you have to add each one which is causing a lot of work to maintain the calendars .

Alessandro
ditta individuale in Italien
Gewerbeimmobilien, Selbstständig

Highly recommended **********

Kommentare: in 7 months of activity with the site I had 4 reservations and at least 7/8 requests for information. I'd say it's a good average. I hope to be able to implement reservations for the winter and the next summer season

Easy to use and understand, complete for the management of a tourist services activity

When a customer's reservation arrives, I can't trace the guest's data so I can contact him later for check-in.

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Horror Story during Covid19

Kommentare: I have a holiday rental property listed on the Your Rentals Application. I have a holiday renter who rented my property in the UK in May 2020 and paid Your Rentals £1,383 for his stay. He moved into my property and confirmed to Your Rentals that it is lovely and all is well. I incurred £400 in costs for cleaners, agents,WIFI, electricity costs to make the apartment ready for the renter. Your Rentals has ILLEGALLY kept my rent monies for more than 5 days and still has not paid me. IS YOUR RENTALS GOING BUST IN THIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC? CAN THIS COMPANY BE TRUSTED WITH OUR RENT MONEY? Home owners are paid by the Most popular holiday rental sites such as Airbnb, Home Away, Trip Advisor and Booking.com within three days of guest move in date. There are financial strong and reputable companies that we can trust and depend as property owners. Your Rentals, cannot be trusted in these difficult economic times! Your Rentals during the 5 days was giving me excuses that they were waiting for the renter to confirm he had arrived okay. They had the renters number , doubtful if they even called him. I asked the renter to call them, to confirm his stay, he came back to me saying no one at Your Rentals is answering the phone. IS THIS COMPANY GOING BUST? Fact- in the hospitality industry, no one gets into hotels rooms unless they have checked in and PAID for their rooms. Do why has Your Rentals devised this cunning scheme to keep our rent? OUR PROPERTY & RENT IS AT RISK WITH THEM

One advert gets populated on so many holiday rental channels

Payment to owners of rent money Lack if prompt responses from customer care. Their attitude is biased in favour of the renters yet they encourage home owners to list their property with them to owner's detriment.

katarina
Ph.D. in Economics, finaance manager in Kroatien

Sales and support

Kommentare: the most value are counselors which are kind and always ready to help

The process of connecting to other portals is unclear. Although I asked for and received clarification, I still do not understand the criteria according to which some units are listed and others are not

I think that use of program can be improved. when I want to see how a guest sees my facility offered by Your Rentals, I can't, or don't know, see it. This should enable us, the hosts, looking through the eyes of customers, to do bench marking with the competition and on the basis of this information, improve the offer. This would also allow Your Rentals a higher commission

Antwort von Your Rentals

Thank you Katarina for giving us a high star rating, and your recognition of our sales and support team. We appreciate your feedback and will take that to further enhance our software. Thank you.

Werner
Manager in Italien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system to ease rent out apartments

Kommentare: Great team and service, making renting out apartments a joy especially to online platforms. Great help for getting performance tips.

The synchronization of the channels connected to Your Rentals are handy, as everything is included. This is an up and a downside, as single adjustments and corrections are not available.

Rate management should be made easier, especially if there are more than 1 accommodation to be administered. Cross comparison and combined management of several objects following similar patterns should be made available. E.g. seasonal management for all, rate adjustments with variations per object, (fixed/flexible), such as rate object 1 + x€ or x% for object 2 and all following settings.

worse customer care ever

Kommentare: Take ages to reply and payout process is slow sometimes you will not have payout reference email and i felt like they only care about their service fee & commission and in my experience i have lot of confusion with guests which i get through your.rental as they were not aware of many things end of the day i have issue with guests and they will bad experience and it has huge impact on my property reviews as your.rentals management is not properly updating information on other channels like booking.com airbnb .etc

lot of channels available easy to input all information

lot of bugs poor customer service you will have to wait over 48 hours to get a reply specially there is no CS at weekend

Herdis
manager in Griechenland
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your.Rentals review

Kommentare: Got a lot of bookings, Airbnb gives me just 5-7% , so all my bookings are coming via YR and appreciate it a lot.

The calendar view and functionality and love your customer service, it's really fast, always helpful (use a lot online chat-system).

Transactions system, it should be separated by the monthly view as well, mean - would like to see my earnings not only per transaction, but there should be some alternative to see it monthly.

Stephanie
Short term in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I was looking for

One listing that went to every channel nice and easy Didn’t even have an account which was what I wanted something that can connect me to everything with out the need of me doing all the work

At first I was scared that was not going to work because I was new to the site so I thought I was wasting my time BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DIDNT GIVE UP ON ME UNTIL I MADE IT

vor 3 Monaten

Dear Stephanie, we're delighted to hear you're enjoying our service and that our team could assist you. Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your trust and support!

Spyros
Spyros
Property Manager in Griechenland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to manage your listing across multiple channels

- Easy to manage your listings across different booking channels

- It would be good to add more functions and better pricing for property managers

DENIS
DENIS
manager in Kroatien

your.rentals top

Kommentare: i am managing many sales channels woth just one click

it is for us in hospitality business so important to have a chanelmanger easy for use

in deed there is nothing what I dont like

Antwort von Your Rentals

Thanks for your comments Denis! I'm glad you're happy with our service so far. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience further :)

Roberta
English teacher in Mexiko
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The worst service ever

Kommentare: They arrived on Monday 4 Feb and today Friday I haven't received my payout.

Nothing. Neither my guests nor I will be using this website.

Difficult to find help. Three days for an answer Nobody is on the "chat " send many chats and that is no chat because there is no one there to answer even though it was urgent. My guest spent 1.5 hours on the phone with 4 of your representatives and no one fixed our problem.

Antwort von Your Rentals

I¿m sorry you¿ve had a bad experience and I¿d like to apologise on behalf of the company. I¿ve looked into your case and I agree that on this occasion our support fell short of our usual high standards, and I would like to assure you that we¿ve put some new guidelines in place to address this. Regarding your payout however, it looks like the delay was due to your bank details being missing. I can see this has been resolved now, if you¿d like to discuss this, or anything else further you can contact support@your.rentals, or message me personally at dan.johnson@your.rentals.

Stefania
owner in Griechenland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

very nice!

Kommentare: The only thing that I would like to have it is an application on my phone .

I don't have something special I lie it all.

I like it all I don't have something special.

sabrina
reception in Spanien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your.Rentals review

Kommentare: I have already received guests by Your Rentals, the transition was easy and all was correct.

Easy to use and visited by many people of good level, it's an international website.

the comission is high so we have to put a higher price for the guests, but the sevice was good.

Lindsay
Rental owner in Frankreich

Your.Rentals Review

Kommentare: In general the site is ok - I have had a number of bookings but with payment problems (that I haven't has with other sites I use. The team is quite reactive and has dealt quickly with any issues.

Simple to update, synchronize and you are automatically visible on different channels

No direct contact with clients so have to go through a manager - takes time. Had a few problems with payment - not very clear at all!

Oya
Owner in Zypern
Gewerbeimmobilien, Selbstständig

Very helpful

Kommentare: I am not good at using applications. Alsa i had extra problems because of the country I live in. They solved all my problems

The support team is amazing. They dont let you panic. They solve the problem immediately. So you feel you are in secure hands

None at all. Very easy to use. Even if you experience a problem, the support team is always there for you.

Antwort von Your Rentals

Thank you! We're happy to have you as our customer :)

Joop
owner in Niederlande

After we did start to work with You Rentals our volume of rentals is increasing all the time.

The support desk is working excelent, special for somebody like me, no time and no knowledge of all the small problems and faults I make..

Nothing, your system is working very good en very helpfull, special for people like me without any knowledge.

Antwort von Your Rentals

Thanks Joop! It's great to hear that the system is working well for you, do let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better :)

Anne
Retired / Socialworker in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Review of handling my listed objects at yourrental

Kommentare: So far I did not have that much business as I have not been listing for a long time. But it seems so far professionally organised. May be some suggestion to pricing would be helpful.

the calendar and whole set up is easy and intuitive to handle

Am not always that sure what to do about the pricing and found it a little confusing at first

Your.Rentals review

Kommentare: overall good , but still low customer

easy to use, and good customer service, remaining email

easy to use, but still hard to generate customer

Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Very good!

Simplicity and fast answers of support team .

There is nothing I like the least of this software.

Alessio
Alessio
UI/UX Web Design & WordPress Developer in Italien
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Service and Professional Support

Simplicity, so much functions and easy to use

Some previews channels are not available

Peter
Department head fro short term rental in Dänemark
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why to have Your.rentals as your Channel manager?

Great product. Young company with great management. Very flexible and easy to get hold of them.

Some of the features not that friendly user. How ever, partly based on our feedback things are improving all the time!

sonny
Owner in Costa Rica
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Still New

Kommentare: This site is OK and we're business!

We are still new to this site. another way for us to be seen out therefor potential Guest.

Signing in for us, still not easy or lets say 'User Friendly' . Especially for us 'Non-PC' savvy generation:)

William
Director in Indonesien

Rentout Your Rental Seamlessly

Kommentare: Good and a good support.

Easy to setup with almost all tools you need to adjust your prices.

2 weekly update of calendar reminder while there is nothing to update.

Dionusia
Owner in Griechenland

Your.Rentals Review

Kommentare: Very Good.

Organized and Easy using Computer Application. Quick response in my enquires.

Nothing to refer

Myrna
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Short Term Rental Website

Kommentare: Your.Rentals helps me book my short term rental properties by having so many rental platforms for booking a vacation rental.

The software is very simple to navigate.

I really didn’t experience any problems navigating the website.