A very useful and professional service

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Jacque T.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: After a couple of false starts due to mistakes I made in the pricing information, I had to cancel the bookings as the prices were much too low, which resulted in penalties (ouch!), I am now much more savvy and can tweak prices on the fly to match local competition. The price changes promptly get broadcast to the listing sites.
Communication with guests is simple.
Payment is smooth too, in my bank on the day the guest arrives.

Vorteile: I was first attracted by the claim that I only needed to set up one listing and that would be broadcast to most of the popular listing sites around the globe. It saves a lot of time as now I do not have to setup and update of individual sites - I previously had seperate listings on HomeAway, TripAdvisor, AirBnB, OwnersDirect, etc. which took a lot of work and co-ordination.
And best of all, there is only one calendar to keep updated! Even If do I forget, a helpful email jogs my memory every couple of weeks.

Nachteile: When first using the website I found that it did no seem to allow much flexibility to have different rates and charges however the site has developed over time and it is now easier to customise the pricing to suit your preference. The consequence is that it means you have to be very careful to read every bit of information before putting your listing online, otherwise you can get unpleasant surprises! Thankfully you can test the listing yourself and double check that it produces the results you expect.

von Your Rentals an 11.2.2019

Hi Jacque, thank you very much for your comments and sharing your experience using our software. We appreciate it. Best regards!

Highly recommended **********

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Alessandro A.
ditta individuale
Gewerbeimmobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: in 7 months of activity with the site I had 4 reservations and at least 7/8 requests for information. I'd say it's a good average. I hope to be able to implement reservations for the winter and the next summer season

Vorteile: Easy to use and understand, complete for the management of a tourist services activity

Nachteile: When a customer's reservation arrives, I can't trace the guest's data so I can contact him later for check-in.

Great system to ease rent out apartments

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Werner P.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great team and service, making renting out apartments a joy especially to online platforms. Great help for getting performance tips.

Vorteile: The synchronization of the channels connected to Your Rentals are handy, as everything is included. This is an up and a downside, as single adjustments and corrections are not available.

Nachteile: Rate management should be made easier, especially if there are more than 1 accommodation to be administered. Cross comparison and combined management of several objects following similar patterns should be made available. E.g. seasonal management for all, rate adjustments with variations per object, (fixed/flexible), such as rate object 1 + x€ or x% for object 2 and all following settings.

Great site to have your

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Werner P.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Your.rental is a great add on helping us sell better the apartment, as it probably doubles the turnover we would have gotten otherwise without it.

Vorteile: The ease to expose the apartment to international online sales channels. Furthermore, also payments are not left out, which is what at the end counts. Great!
A great add on is the synchronization to the ical calendar. Your.rentals also helps in making your apartment more visible, giving you hints and tricks how better to sell it.

Nachteile: Unfortunately there is no hold to influence presentations on the channels offered, as sometimes information is missfigured, even though Your.rentals got the correct information. Unfortunately the help desk was unable to solve that.
It may be cumbersome in maintaining rates and seasonal offerings for more than one apartment.

Your.Rentals review

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Herdis O.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Got a lot of bookings, Airbnb gives me just 5-7% , so all my bookings are coming via YR and appreciate it a lot.

Vorteile: The calendar view and functionality and love your customer service, it's really fast, always helpful (use a lot online chat-system).

Nachteile: Transactions system, it should be separated by the monthly view as well, mean - would like to see my earnings not only per transaction, but there should be some alternative to see it monthly.

Professional concept, professional SW, engaged and responsible employees. Great results!

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Thomas H.
Head of Sales and Business Development
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Safe time, save money, be more effective. All in one application.

Vorteile: The dashboards are giving a quick and effective overview about reservations, payments and future guests. Easy to handle and to use. Intuitive. Simple and great menu bar. Quick and easy access for any consultation or administrative task. Works fine syncing reservations with iCal!

Nachteile: I wish there would be an app for for the iPhone and iPad. I guess this is under development. Quality score: Not sure what the criteria is to value the account. I had a score of 98 with 3 languages. I added another language and the score dropped to 96, indicating that adding more languages would leverage the score. I don't think this is very important for the use of the SW or even on the operational side but I thought its worth to mention it.

Hi Thomas!
Thanks for the nice comments, it's great to hear that you're finding Your.Rentals useful.
Regarding your comments, we've been hard at work improving our mobile usability so you can manage your properties directly from your phone and tablet. I hope you like the improvements!
That's interesting to note about the quality score - we're regularly reviewing our algorithm to make sure we're giving the best feedback possible. Keep an eye on your dashboard over the next few weeks and months - we've got some cool developments regarding listing quality in the works!

The best platform

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Jose O.
Hospedaje
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I think that since we started using this platform, I don't have to worry about making any reservation mistakes.

Vorteile: I change the image of my business. Now we are more visited and it helps me in my administration.

Nachteile: the first times is that the software didn't have many help and efficiency tools

your.rentals

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Denis Z.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using your.rentals for several sales chanels as a channel manager .

Vorteile: it is very easy to use and a good tool for us from the hospitality business. You can easy connect to many sales channels and evaluate your home .

Nachteile: it is missing to maintain for example 20 same units on one add , you have to add each one which is causing a lot of work to maintain the calendars .

I am satisfied with the collaboration with YR

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Katarina B.
owner, manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Tthe best are your employees who are constantly motivated to continue working together

Vorteile: It is easy for use and understand.I don't need lot of time to do what I need.

Nachteile: the same characteristics of individual units should be easier to copy

Review About Your.Rentals

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Antony V.
Chief Operations Officer
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Your.Rentals is a very good company with excellent personel very from the account manager, to the reservation team and their leader Andrew. it is truly a pleasure to have such a good collaboration now and for the future.

Vorteile: The pms is very userfriendly, and as a system it is very easy to navigate.

Nachteile: considering i have uploaded almost 1000 properties, there isn't anything not to like.

Your Rentals Review

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Gary D.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: glad you asked... because of all the sites I use to market my property, your.rentals gives me the least traffic... like 0! ... why? what do I need to change or update?... is anyone listening to this question? will I get a response?

Vorteile: easy to use (for a non-technical person like me).

Nachteile: nothing.... I like it.... what else do I need to say?

von Your Rentals an 30.8.2019

Hi Gary thanks for your comments. One of our account managers will contact you soon to help you make the most out of your account and clarify all your doubts.

very nice!

Stefania B.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The only thing that I would like to have it is an application on my phone .

Vorteile: I don't have something special I lie it all.

Nachteile: I like it all I don't have something special.

Excellent software to manage your listing across multiple channels

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Spyros Z.
Property Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Easy to manage your listings across different booking channels

Nachteile: - It would be good to add more functions and better pricing for property managers

your.rentals top

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Denis Z.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i am managing many sales channels woth just one click

Vorteile: it is for us in hospitality business so important to have a chanelmanger easy for use

Nachteile: in deed there is nothing what I dont like

von Your Rentals an 4.2.2019

Thanks for your comments Denis!
I'm glad you're happy with our service so far. Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience further :)

New Beginning

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Honey S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As of right now I will have to see how the process goes and how many bookings I will have with this new added service.

Vorteile: I thought it was going to be easy to navigate through the site... I found it difficult when I had to import and export calendars from one channel to the site. Also I had difficulty getting someone on the phone since they are in SWEDEN. We are here in the USA... I was unaware when I signed up that there would be no APP or customer service 24/7. It is a problem if you have a problem with a guest and a booking....I was able to reach a customer service person more than 12 hours after I needed help. There is no direct number to call and there is NO APP. I will give this 3 months to see how the system really works and get all the kinks worked out. What I like most is the fact this tool reaches so many different channels to try and promote your home based business

Nachteile: NOT having a customer service agent available when i needed one.

On a good way, but needs to be improved

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Elisa N.
Back office clerk
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started because I was not able to have many guests only with Airbnb. I would like this to become an alternative to Airbnb. But in my opinion commissions are very high, I had to increase prices in order to get a decent revenue on the room. And since the ranking of my apartment is low and I do not have visibility, I did not get any more reservations.

Vorteile: It is a valid solution for renting through many channels. And the direct reservations are a good way to avoid intermediates when you have a business partner you want to host directly.

Nachteile: It's quite complicated to have a good ranking, and therefore good visibility of your advertisement. In my case, for example, although I wrote all necessary information about the room and the services that are provided, in many languages furthermore, and I applied discounts and promotions as requested, my advertisement is qualified as "average" and it has low ranking and low visibility. As I explained, many beautiful photos and a lot of services provided are not a guarantee of quality of the accomodation. Many renters are offering simple and essential accomodations but they are clean, kind and efficient.
In my opinion, FEEDBACKS FROM GUESTS SHOULD BE CRUCIAL IN RANKING AND VISIBILITY OF THE ACCOMODATION ONLINE.

von Your Rentals an 8.7.2019

Thank you very much for your comments and thoughts, Elisa. It's comforting to read such a detailed review. We will pass this to our product development team to keep on updating our product.

My Experience with Your Rentals

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Jennifer A.
Managing Director
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am getting more bookings and corporate let's paying higher rents than other sites. Overrall very happy with the software.

Vorteile: Links with other channel partners and holiday sites so our property adverts get populated on those sites, gives property owners a very wide exposure to market our properties and attract more travellers. I also like the fact that we get paid the very next day after a guest checks in, payment is swifter than using any one of the other individual holiday booking sites

Nachteile: There is no way of communicating regarding feedback on the stay of our properties after a guest leaves in relation to damage deposit returns. This can be a risk.

Neat package

Bewertet am 22.6.2019
Steve B.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am only new to Your.Rentals but I have contacted the support staff on a couple of occasions and they have been very quick in responding.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and understand. I can advertise on multiple booking channels and be confident that if I receive a booking all calendars will be updated to avoid embarrassing double bookings.

Nachteile: The fact that I can't use an Australian bank account to deposit rents into.

von Your Rentals an 3.7.2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are happy to know that our software is easy to use for you. About your issue with the Australian bank account, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our support team will contact you right away to help you solve it.

Your.Rentals review

Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Sabrina N.
reception
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have already received guests by Your Rentals, the transition was easy and all was correct.

Vorteile: Easy to use and visited by many people of good level, it's an international website.

Nachteile: the comission is high so we have to put a higher price for the guests, but the sevice was good.

Your.Rentals Review

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Lindsay J.
Rental owner
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: In general the site is ok - I have had a number of bookings but with payment problems (that I haven't has with other sites I use. The team is quite reactive and has dealt quickly with any issues.

Vorteile: Simple to update, synchronize and you are automatically visible on different channels

Nachteile: No direct contact with clients so have to go through a manager - takes time. Had a few problems with payment - not very clear at all!

The Best System for Future Online Booking

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Direct booking and collect payment from the guest, so I do not need to install the payment gateway

Vorteile: Direct Booking Feature and Chanel Booking

Nachteile: NO Smart Pricing where we can set for minimum and maximum

Review, Greece

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Alexandros T.

Kommentare: I love it!

Vorteile: user friendly, great after sales service, great themes

Nachteile: doesn't collaborate well with syncronisation channel managers like Syncbnb

you rentals overview

Freddy H.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We dont have now any problems

Vorteile: Easy to use the availabelity rate and
special offer

Nachteile: It is everything great easily to use and
understanding

von Your Rentals an 4.2.2019

Great to hear that you have been using Your.Rentals successfully, Freddy :) Thanks for the review! If you have any questions about anything please get in touch

Your Rentals one of the best on the market

Radka N.
Gewerbeimmobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: provide many channels connections in one place to publish your listing

Nachteile: there is not connections with our channel manager

Good idea, not enough reservations

Chief Strategic Planning
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Too few reservations

Vorteile: It seems like this software would be sufficient exposure to fill an small space like mine

Nachteile: I don't get almost any reservations , would like to see one daily.