Mail Designer 365

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Elson B.
inventory manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience is five stars out of five ,I agree and accept all this software because is easy and not expensive .

Vorteile: I am very happy with this software , it was worth trying it,
I accomplished easy task in faster time.
My coworkers were asking me about it and I suggested them because is very related with the office works and designing in a better option the way they want.

Nachteile: I liked all the features and it was attractive and agreeable to use.
I had fun to play with so many options.

Definite learning curve, but powerful, excellent software

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Greg A.
Founder & Creative Director

Vorteile: The ability to generate html code that we can paste into other platforms such as Mail Chimp and Constant Contact has been a HUGE time saver for us, and that alone is worth the cost of admission. The features are awesome, and the ability to create highly styled emails and also to save layout elements for future use makes Mail Designer 365 a valuable tool in our arsenal

Nachteile: The learning curve was a little steep and there wasn't much help initially... we just had to sort of figure it out, but it wasn't too tricky and we were able to get up and running relatively quickly. We're web developers though.. the average user may find the learning curve a little more intimidating.

Mail designer 365 used to be a great simple way to easily build professional looking email

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Creative Director/Director

Vorteile: The software offers almost an infinite number of layouts and themes for really good looking emails. If you already have any experience of DTP you will easily be able to pick it up and run with this app. One excellent feature is the excellent support for mobile views as standard so you can quickly set up either liquid layout or specific layouts for different screen sizes. Another notable mention must be for the large variety of preset layouts and access to unsplash built in.

Nachteile: So as I said it, "used to be a great simple way to easily build professional looking email" But... Since the software has become subscription based the build quality appears to have faltered with crashes and bugs when I was using it. Also at the subscription pricing it has become very (in my opinion) expensive and it is dubious as to whether it is worth the money excluding the bugs in software.

Overblown and expensive - abandons early users

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Timothy L.
webmaster
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very disappointed that they have "upgraded" way beyond my needs and budget

Vorteile: Very simple to build customisable and reusable email designs
No need to link to distribution software so ideal for very small organisations
Stand alone application that does not require an internet link like most cheap or free alternatives

Nachteile: First they switched from a single license to a 365 subscription but it was still only 50 euros a year
Now they want you to sign up for a "business plan" that will cost 240 euros a year (once the 50% initial discount expires)
In going after the high end corporate business they have abandoned small users with simple needs