Über BoldTrail

Eine skalierbare, umfassende Plattform für die moderne Vermittlung. kvCORE wurde entwickelt, um dein gesamtes Unternehmen auf einer Plattform zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über BoldTrail

Great integrated software in all feelds of RE life.

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents.

Bewertungen zu BoldTrail

BoldTrail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 532 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BoldTrail bereits verwendet?

Chelsea
Realtor

User friendly + streamlined accountability

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Jose
Jose
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Realtor Platform

Having previously been an admin in the 90's, followed by then being an assistant to various agents, and now being a licensed Realtor since 2006. I have seen how the industry has evolved along with new technology. I have seen what works and what doesn't work. And, KVCore is a platform that combines all the latest technology into one platform to assist agents. It's the first thing I log into each day.

Sometimes I would prefer to be able to call in for help versus waiting for a response.

Stephanie
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy to Use CRM

Kommentare: When I get a new lead, I enter Turk into KVCore and label them. I’m able to find them easily. It’s a great CRM.

It’s easy to organize my contacts and stay in touch with them.

When I send an email, I can only select a few contacts at a time. It would be nice to click on the group and send the info one time.

Scott
Sales Rep in Kanada

Love kvCORE for Real Estate Use

Kommentare: I love kvCORE, I use it daily and never have any issues with it.

Helps keep me organized beyond belief and I really enjoy the software.

My AI assistant writes some interesting stuff to my clients, I've learned to turn it off.

Sajida
Immobilien, Selbstständig

KvCore should be called KvWar as it is a battle

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: at first it was great but as time went on the issue got worse and i could not find anyone to help me. You get sent to videos that are supposed to help you solve a problem. Trying to find a phone number is impossible and my emails to support do unanswered

When it actually works it is great. however that is rare

The Alerts work , but they usually do not have any pictures, Just and icon that says coming soon but that actuallly never happens. Also you can not get a hold of anyone to actually help you.

Charles
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KvCore is a must have tool in your business

Kommentare: Excellent. I can’t imagine a better CRM platform to help manage and automate my business.

The dashboard, smart CRM, automated tools such as the marker report and smart campaigns. API automation is also crucial to do it yourself connection to third party lead gen.

There isn’t anything that I don’t like about kvcore. I do wish they’d make a design on releasing the free version of Core Home to all brokerages

Peggy
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KvCore for Real Estate CRM is a Must!

Kommentare: KvCore has proven invaluable in managing my contacts and new leads. By assigning tasks to these contacts and leads, I receive timely alerts that assist me in completing my tasks. This streamlined process enables effective communication with both existing clients and potential leads, ultimately helping me guide my clients toward achieving their real estate goals.

Managing contacts and leads efficiently. Streaming the tasks and follow ups to maintain communication with clients and new prospects. Timely reminders to ensure tasks are completed and checked off.

Not sure how to add campaigns. I haven't worked on this too much.

Shannon
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KvCore is a monster machine!

Kommentare: Support is excellent with KvCore. Even using a small portion of the complete system increases conversion rates.

Tutorials are great, the system proves itself worthy even when using a small portion of its capabilities.

This is a big system that requires constant training.

Nichole

Easy to use

Kommentare: I love the system and currently have no major issues with it

Easy to navigate through the system, keeps track of my calls, emails or any additional notes that I add.

I have more than one page of leads and when sending out a database email I can only select one page (250 leads) at a time instead of being able to just select all in my database

Will
Will
Quelle: GetApp

Do not believe the hype. Go to any KvCore website as a potential buyer or seller and you will be frustrated with the experience.

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Simply the worst CRM CMS combo I have used and I have been using these kinds of tools for over 25 years.

They have good marketing - if it only functioned as advertised.

The CMS is terrible and buggy. The "training" materials are dated, with many of the videos not even matching the current layout (their FB site has one from 2019 pinned as the "101 Video).

Amber
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Used while with my old broker

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It was easy to use and keep my clients organized

Expansive when it’s just for one person

Scott
Associate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Still wondering where the value is for a single agent

Kommentare: My overall experience has been 2.5 out of a 1-5 rating system. It's been frutstrating and a lot of extra work trying to figure out the system and make it work. The emails going to junk is something I have not experienced before. I also wonder what your other services provide like your listing service. I am afraid to try it because I don't want to spend more money.

It's easy to put in names. I like the verifications.

The cost of the system is just the base price but doesn't really offer anything that other systems offer. I thought the system would provide more other than just a CRM.

Matthew
Agent in Kanada

kvCore

Kommentare: My overall experience with kvCore has been very good, it's a great system and I'm lucky to be with eXp so this CRM is free for me!

The most impactful features are hashtags for tagging leads, property boost which imports leads automatically and the AI technology which is like having a virtual assistant within the CRM. These features are excellent and I use them regularly.

Often I find it difficult to find leads I have recently chatted with or emailed back and forth and even looking up leads in the CRM could be more user friendly.

Steve
Immobilien, Selbstständig

It works but not my favorite.

Kommentare: It's ok. If I had to pay for it myself, I probably wouldn't use. It is a set it and forget it mentality. There is lots of functionality, but everything is an up-sell, which is a turn off. Are any leads better than those I generate myself? No, most that the website generates are just tire kickers. The best feature I have found is that the website tracks clients that search through it, so I can see what they are looking at on the backside.

That website captures the activity of contacts.

I've tweaked the website presentation pretty hard. I know my brokerage has locked it down quite a bit, but the grey font is really hard to read with older eyes.

Adrian
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

Kommentare: Simply the best.

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

Laura

Not Happy with Customer Service

Kommentare: great software concept but the worst and I mean the worst customer service I have ever experienced in 15 years in the real estate industry. Kvcore either needs to hire more people or stop taking in customers if not able to keep up with customer service. I get no response to questions regarding my bill, if it has been canceled and being billed for August. So since do not know if being billed I have to cancel my credit card now that is bad customer service when you have no choice but cancel a credit card because no response from the billing department.

The leads and able to generate leads, the bomb bomb video messages and many other features.

too many issues with the software and No help. you have to set up an appointment that takes days before you can talk about the issue your having which delays the performance of your job.

NICHOLE
agent in USA

GOOD PRODUCET

Kommentare: Pretty good. There is always a rep or someone you can reach out to for assistance, lots of tutorial, (but you will definitely spend a lot of time on those tutorials) If you are not a super busy agent or if you have an assistant to learn it and use it for you, it's great. But if you are a busy agent and you don't have a transaction coordiantor, or an assistant, you will probably not have the time to learn it and end up either not using it at all, avoiding it, (like I did), or not even close to scratching the full potential.

KVCORE literally has everything. You can monitor messages that have been opened by the client. Set up property alerts right from there. Create campaigns, lead management, etc. Lots of tutorials and info available on fb and youtube. Love that I can prioritize clients on level of interest/commitment.

The nosey neighbor did not generate any viable leads and was expensive. The screen setup is a little overwhelming, and not super easy to spot everything, so I believe I am probably not utilizing most features because they're not super recognizable. I really do not like that you can't use spaces in the hashtags like you can with FUB, or delete a lead that's not going anywhere or is a telemarketer. Also, you cannot merge duplicate contacts. Or at least I couldn't, and I probably couldn't find the tutorial for it, so I have alot of duplicates. It's a LOT of info to learn and can be very overwhelming. We were using it for roughly two years and I did not have the time to sit and lean all of it. I pretty much gave up after a month or so and just used the basic funtions. Setting up the campaigns is not exactly fluid or easy as well. It's great that you can do it, but by the time you start, then do a tutorial, try to set it up, etc., you've already been interrupted by the phone or someone twenty times that by the time I have a chance to go back to it, I have to learn it all over again I spent the majority of my time on KVCORE trying to learn it, so I just stopped.

Richard
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

kvCORE used to be a Rocketship, now it's a broken down Go-Cart

Kommentare: Here are some of the many problems… 1.) It does not show all of the available MLS listings in my area. This is extremely disappointing when you want your Buyers to go to your website to search for properties.2.) Market Reports provide inaccurate information. They provide statistical data that is just WRONG. As Realtors®, we have a legal obligation to provide our clients with accurate information. This is untenable!3.) Now they also seem to be "throttling" the number of emails that you can send out. I have templated emails for things like recommended home inspection companies, mortgage brokers, lawyers, etc. since not every single person needs all of these referrals, they are each in separate emails. I've tested this on several contacts and I was not able to send out all 3 emails on the same day to a single client. So now the email tool doesn't work.Summary: MLS Search Alerts don't show all available homes in my area; Market Reports provide data that is not correct; and the email tool won't send the emails to my clients that I want to send.Very disappointed! Very very very disappointed. I will probably be switching to something else very soon if these items don't get fixed. This review was created February 21, 2023

This software is included for me free by my brokerage. That's a plus.

This software is NOT RELIABLE. I have spent as much time over the last 2 years engaging customer support to fix problems as I have using the product.

Evan
Broker/Owner in USA

Best Real Estate CRM

Kommentare: I love it. Best CRM I have used and they continue to add more features. Customer support is very responsive as well.

I like the homepage where I can see all of my customers viewing properties. It is very easy to see which ones they are interested in and go directly to that listing info.

I wish I could select 2 Bedrooms instead of 2+. I recently had a buyer who only wanted to see 2 Bedrooms and was not interested in the 3 and 4 that kept popping up because I was only able to select 2+.

Justin
Broker Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Built for the modern agent

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

Mark
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Daily user and teaching others

Kommentare: Simply the best

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

Julie
Julie
Quelle: GetApp

Stay Away, Not worth the money and months of hassel

Kommentare: Atrocious

I do not like anything about this program.

This is the most underlying platform as of yet that I have used. I heard good things and was ready to give this a shot. I was promised 25 leads a month, that did NOT happen. This program seems to entice more spam calls and then those calls are what filters into this system. I have tried to get out of my contract and there is no getting out of it. I am stuck paying for something I don't use, don't like, and most importantly, DOES NOT WORK. When I have tried to talk to someone about this, they make you schedule on their calendar and it takes 2-3 weeks to get on the calendar. This is not lead generation (As I was promised) and the customer service is beyond atrocious. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company as they do not deliver nor will they work with you when you are unhappy about the product.

Immobilien, Selbstständig

I wouldn't run my business without it.

Kommentare: I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Carolanne

KV Core CRM

the automatic emails the are sent keep me informed about the direction the client is going.

Navigating throught he program was not very user friendly at first

Rick
TEAM LEADER/ RICK GEHA TEAM in USA

Rick Geha KvCore love

Kommentare: incredible

it automates so much that I would have used a human for

Not educated enough to answer this. I have people who take care of it

Shelia
REaltor in USA

KVCore REview

Kommentare: Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.