Über kvCORE

Eine skalierbare, umfassende Plattform für die moderne Vermittlung. kvCORE wurde entwickelt, um dein gesamtes Unternehmen auf einer Plattform zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über kvCORE

Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny.

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents.

Bewertungen zu kvCORE

kvCORE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 354 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie kvCORE bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Licensed Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This Software is VERY helpful!

Kommentare: Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Andy S.
Realtor in Kanada

Reveiw

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Bob J.
Bob J.
Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Kommentare: Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list: 1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed. 2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore. 3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this. 4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this. 5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Diana R.
Broker/owner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

KV core review including core back office management

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall a very good experience and 100 times better than the system I was using before

Clear integration with SkySlope and QuickBooks

Not all data from SkySlope is yet programmed to core back office. Example the W9’s that are uploaded into SkySlope that will eventually need 1099s filed do not have a bucket to upload to into the back office… This Has to be a manual process for us

Adrian S.
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Simply the best.

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

Duncan M.

KvCore review

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Im solving my forgetful tendencies to not text people back.

I Love how easy it is to use. The simple design is very interactive.

I Dont like how I do not receive notifications on my phone sometimes. Push notifications are turned on

Justin R.
Broker Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Built for the modern agent

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

David M.
Broker in USA

Great product!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love youing KvCore, is very user friendly.

The software is user friendly and has a great dashboard.

KvCore could use and include a dialer with 3 lines.

Gewerbeimmobilien, Selbstständig

Great CRM for agents both residential and commercial

Kommentare: Exceptional

It’s user interface makes it easy to track clients with the dashboard having all the information upfront

They have add on options that should be free and come with software Atleast a trial to see if it works with business

Roberto S.
Roberto S.

Great CRM

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

There’s so much you can do with kvcore, including add-ons on top of the preexisting features it already offers

Given that there’s just so many features, it can get quite overwhelming

Blaine C.
Real Estate Expert Advisor in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Kommentare: Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Julianne L.
Team Leader in USA

kvCore

Kommentare: It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

Bill S.
Bill S.
Team Leader in USA

Best CRM/Website!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Julie K.
REALTOR in USA

KVCore Rocks

Kommentare: Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Phillip T.
Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Never lose track of clients

Kommentare: Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Deal management with the ability to upload documents. CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages Email Campaigns Text Campaigns Lots of addons to make you successful

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Dennis H.
Dennis H.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of kvCORE

Kommentare: I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Mark H.
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Daily user and teaching others

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Simply the best

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

Kathie A.
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Kommentare: I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Shonda V.

KV Core Review

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Carol P.

Why I like kvCore

5 letzte Woche Neu

kvCore is an amazing CRM with great support for any questions you may have. Clients are able to communicate with me easily with the text message availability and connecting my email to the kvCore system. I can see who is looking at what property, keep conversations going and keep a record of what I have done with each client.

I would like to see an app for the client so they can download to their phone and do a search, which will then alert me to what they just looked at. I can catch it at that moment.

Vickie R.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why I Like Using kvCore

Kommentare: Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Chris S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I wouldn't run my business without it.

Kommentare: I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Ross D.
Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.

Catarina A.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM overall one stop shop for all your daily to do's

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Having KvCORE definitely facilitates my business and keeps me organized- just not satisfied with the lack of support for agents.

All the integrations, the automation and the ease of lead window. Easy to use and customize

the software its self has been great- customer service is another story. very unhappy with the timeline and lack of communication with in the company for any help with this software.

Eric W.
Eric W.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very very good CRM

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications Value for money Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

So many features it’s hard to find things Poor iPad experience iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority