kvCORE Bewertungen

von Inside Real Estate

4.3/5
    4.4/5

Über kvCORE

The first scalable, all-inclusive, platform for the modern brokerage. kvCORE is built to power your entire business on one platform.

Erfahre mehr über kvCORE

Katelyn R.
Licensed Realtor
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2019

"This Software is VERY helpful!"

Kommentare: Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Vorteile: I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Nachteile: Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Blaine C.
Real Estate Expert Advisor
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2020

"A great option for an individual agent or a team... "

Kommentare: Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Vorteile: Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Nachteile: Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Phillip T.
Agent
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Never lose track of clients"

Kommentare: Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Vorteile: Deal management with the ability to upload documents.
CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages
Email Campaigns
Text Campaigns
Lots of addons to make you successful

Nachteile: Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Bob J.
Broker/Owner
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2019

"Great Concepts but not ready for prime time"

Kommentare: Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Vorteile: I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Nachteile: The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list:
1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed.
2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore.
3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this.
4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this.
5.) They only support Google Chrome.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Dennis H.
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"Review of kvCORE"

Kommentare: I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Vorteile: This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Nachteile: Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Chris S.
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"I wouldn't run my business without it. "

Kommentare: I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

Vorteile: The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

Nachteile: There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Scott R.
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Keeps me motivated!"

Kommentare: They always help when I have questions... Easy to use....!

Vorteile: Software keeps motivated! I like checking it from my phone or home PC. Gives me a routine everyday...

Nachteile: Email is not use friendly. Sometimes it wants you to choose canned letter which I prefer to write my own.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Stephen S.
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Keeping the unorganized...organized"

Kommentare: Well it has been an effective way to keep this fast paced, unorganized fella into finding a simple system that allows me to keep my database workable.

Vorteile: It makes it easy from the lead capturing element because it adds them in and its up to me to plug in the necessary info. Providing I can get the info in the system it is a treasure of resources from that point. The ease of navigating through the database is very important to me and allows me to run through my daily process as seems fit.

Nachteile: I suppose it would be nice if it was easier to set up different future touch points so when im plugging in info quickly I can add the action that will happen in the future with them whether it be an email, text, etc...

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Athena D.
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"kv CORE"

Kommentare: I had never heard of KvCore until I joined eXp Realty. I'm still learning the advantages of using it on a daily basis. It truly is an amazing crm. I feel within a short time it will have helped me generate more business than I could have done on my own!

Vorteile: So many tuturiols on how to use the program

Nachteile: Sometimes there has been a delay response for the helpdesk. However they have always reached out to me afterwards.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Daniel L.
Broker Associate
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Kvcore works!"

Kommentare: I have had little to no problems with learning how to use this program and they make learning the program real easy with inside real estate. Its easy to keep in contact with clients with the auto email and has been a great way for me to save time meeting new clients.

Vorteile: You can manage your client data base, while developing pages to build your data base via a website and many other tools!

Nachteile: When I share post to Facebook and Linked In some of the links I have generated don't show the image preview. A big draw back when marketing on social media.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Kathie A.
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2018

"Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business."

Kommentare: I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Vorteile: I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Nachteile: There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

• Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Jorge C.
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"KV Core aka King of CRM's"

Kommentare: KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

Vorteile: I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like are 2 things: 1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS. 2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Shelia R.
REaltor
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"KVCore REview"

Kommentare: Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Vorteile: Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

Nachteile: When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
REALTOR®
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2018

"Integrated Business Solution"

Kommentare: It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

Vorteile: - Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user.
- kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users.
- kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases.
- KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily.
- KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

Nachteile: - Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag.
- Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images)
- Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML.
- Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND.
- The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

• Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Charlotte K.
Associate Broker
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Contact Management System"

Kommentare: I like a one-stop shop for drip campaigns, marketing, my website, connection to social media. The development team is always working to improve the system and very helpful.

Vorteile: My most favorite feature is my website and how easy it was to build. Second most favorite is the ability to create ads/postings to Facebook and Craigslist.

Nachteile: Least favorite, learning all functionality with ease. The training modules are well done and help desk is awesome. I just wish for a bit more ease. Secondly, there are only three main lead types: buyer, seller, renter. I would like to have a fourth - sphere if influence or referring clients. These are the clients who I market specifically to refer buyers and sellers to me from their sphere. It's cumbersome using a # for these folks. They are a lead type separate from the other three.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"The Best CRM ever"

Kommentare: I absolutely love can you record, and every time I need assistance that usually get back to me pretty quickly. They have a lot of videos to make things easy for you to be able to follow through if it takes you a little longer to learn.

Vorteile: The automatic behavioral follow-up. When any prospects or clients login to any system associated with this CRM, according to their actions this is why I automatically put them into a automatic drip campaign that will help them to move to the next step quickly. Is hands off you have to do nothing but set it up correctly.

Nachteile: The app for CRM, does not allow you to do the same options that are given to you from your computer. It's only good for entering in Leads.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Ernest E.
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2018

"KvCore"

Kommentare: My overall experience with KvCore has been nothing but exceptional from the support team to success managers. I've been using KvCore since it rolled out and have generated 1,000's of leads utilizing tools provided by the platform. The platform has literally put my business on autopilot so that when leads are generated their continuously being worked while I am out running daily operations. If you looking for a system that can do it all. Look no further than KvCore!

Vorteile: Usability, Friendly, Sleek appearance, Tools, Customer Relationship Manager, Website, & Customizability.

Nachteile: There are no cons to this platform. Of course they have had growing pains but nothing you detrimental to your daily business and most issues are fixed in a timely manner.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2018
Todd H.

"Great Interactive CRM"

Kommentare: Lead management and lead gen

Vorteile: I use KV Core everyday. I have it synced to all me lead sources and have smart campaigns set up automatically. It is a great tool and if you take the training, you see how many great tools it offers.

Nachteile: nothing, I still learning new ways to use this product

Karen D.
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"kvCore CRM Tool is awesome!"

Kommentare: Very positive experience. I have worked with numerous CRM platforms over the years in the corporate world and this by far is the best one I have come across.

Vorteile: The platform is very intuitive and has so many bells and whistles to not only keep in touch with your clients, prospects, leads but to capture information from individuals that then will import in to the database. I am learning more and more each day on what this platform has to offer. Our team absolutely loves it!

Nachteile: Setting up recurring reminders would be nice vs. having to snooze to move to another day.

Janet M.
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"Best CRM and Lead Generation resource "

Kommentare: I use KV core everyday to manage run my business. I can see when prospects/buyers are looking at houses, I can send messages, call or videos. I post ads to Facebook and Craigslist and I can create landing pages.

Vorteile: I like that Everything is included - CRM, Lead generation, drip programs, dialer, text messages and more

Nachteile: Tech support is not available on the weekends and nights.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Licensed Realtor
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"kvCORE Review"

Kommentare: It is similar to Kunversion so I'm satisified with it but I would love it if the automated feature would be produced.

Vorteile: The automations are handy but one is missing that Kunversion had.

Nachteile: The learning curve. Having used Kunversion, it didn't take me long to learn about kvCORE but I know many agents who refuse to use either because it is challenign for them.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Emily P.
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Very good CRM program"

Vorteile: I love that its user friendly and hold you accountable.

Nachteile: I wish that i could store addresses in it.

von Inside Real Estate an 9.8.2019

Thanks for your review! We actually DO allow you to store addresses in the CRM. Just click on the lead, click edit next to their name, and then go to More Detail and scroll down until you see the address fields. Check out the Inside Real Estate Success Strategies group on Facebook! It has tons of helpful info and is moderated by the leadership at our company to answer these kinds of questions and help you find ways to best use kvCORE.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Michael E.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2020

"kvCORE Makes Life Easier"

Kommentare: kvCORE is allowing me to not have to babysit every single lead that comes in. I can set it and forget it and focus on the things (and leads) that matter. 5 stars all the way!

Vorteile: I like the user interface and more importantly, what the system is capable of behind the scenes. The automation of everything REALLY helps me stay on top of things.

Nachteile: No cons, this software does everything I need it to....and more.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Brendan S.
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2018

"Amazing all in one platform for Real Estate"

Kommentare: kvCORE brings so much value to your business from automatic lead follow up to a great interactive website and multiple lead generation options. It does the work of nurturing cold leads letting me focus on the active buyers.

Vorteile: I Love that once a lead comes in the system will automatically follow up with emails and text messages that are very engaging. The ability to create squeeze pages and use a smart number for lead generation is also really great. It really is a tool every Real Estate agent should be using !

Nachteile: I can say i'm not the biggest fan of the single smart number for the entire office. We have had a little bit of confusion with agents receiving a lead that someone else is already working with, and then trying to communicate with that lead through the smart number. Once the lead was transferred to the proper agent , then when communicating with the smart number the buyers still though it was the previous agent sending messages since it was the same number.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2018
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2018

"eXp Agent - just rolled to kvCORE"

Kommentare: Blogging issues, bring favorite tracking back, bring my 'alert set' indicator back on CRM screen.

Vorteile: Very similar to Kunversion, lead gen capability and multi social site posting.

Nachteile: issues with migration, but overall been outstanding. Need a better path to support. Everyone relying on eXp.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2018