Über kvCORE

Eine skalierbare, umfassende Plattform für die moderne Vermittlung. kvCORE wurde entwickelt, um dein gesamtes Unternehmen auf einer Plattform zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über kvCORE

Great integrated software in all feelds of RE life.

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents.

Bewertungen zu kvCORE

kvCORE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 524 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du kvCORE bereits verwendet?

Chelsea

Jose
Realtor in Kanada
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Realtor Platform

Having previously been an admin in the 90's, followed by then being an assistant to various agents, and now being a licensed Realtor since 2006. I have seen how the industry has evolved along with new technology. I have seen what works and what doesn't work. And, KVCore is a platform that combines all the latest technology into one platform to assist agents. It's the first thing I log into each day.

Sometimes I would prefer to be able to call in for help versus waiting for a response.

Charles
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KvCore is a must have tool in your business

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. I can’t imagine a better CRM platform to help manage and automate my business.

The dashboard, smart CRM, automated tools such as the marker report and smart campaigns. API automation is also crucial to do it yourself connection to third party lead gen.

There isn’t anything that I don’t like about kvcore. I do wish they’d make a design on releasing the free version of Core Home to all brokerages

Thomas
salesperson in USA

garbage waste of time

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

logging out. Leaving this review. logging into OLR

logging in. attempting to use this program in my real estate business

Scott
Associate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Still wondering where the value is for a single agent

Kommentare: My overall experience has been 2.5 out of a 1-5 rating system. It's been frutstrating and a lot of extra work trying to figure out the system and make it work. The emails going to junk is something I have not experienced before. I also wonder what your other services provide like your listing service. I am afraid to try it because I don't want to spend more money.

It's easy to put in names. I like the verifications.

The cost of the system is just the base price but doesn't really offer anything that other systems offer. I thought the system would provide more other than just a CRM.

Stephanie
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy to Use CRM

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When I get a new lead, I enter Turk into KVCore and label them. I’m able to find them easily. It’s a great CRM.

It’s easy to organize my contacts and stay in touch with them.

When I send an email, I can only select a few contacts at a time. It would be nice to click on the group and send the info one time.

Peggy
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KvCore for Real Estate CRM is a Must!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: KvCore has proven invaluable in managing my contacts and new leads. By assigning tasks to these contacts and leads, I receive timely alerts that assist me in completing my tasks. This streamlined process enables effective communication with both existing clients and potential leads, ultimately helping me guide my clients toward achieving their real estate goals.

Managing contacts and leads efficiently. Streaming the tasks and follow ups to maintain communication with clients and new prospects. Timely reminders to ensure tasks are completed and checked off.

Not sure how to add campaigns. I haven't worked on this too much.

Shannon
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KvCore is a monster machine!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Support is excellent with KvCore. Even using a small portion of the complete system increases conversion rates.

Tutorials are great, the system proves itself worthy even when using a small portion of its capabilities.

This is a big system that requires constant training.

Nichole

Easy to use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love the system and currently have no major issues with it

Easy to navigate through the system, keeps track of my calls, emails or any additional notes that I add.

I have more than one page of leads and when sending out a database email I can only select one page (250 leads) at a time instead of being able to just select all in my database

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing easy of use

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been an extremely valuable tool and am amazed at the platform

I love the integration of AI and the ability to track overall client interactions.

None at this point. I have been very pleased.

Jason
Sales Broker in USA

Great CRM capabilities

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good. There should be a way to send buyers custom search features so when they sign up a criteria/feature email can be provided

The AI and customer notification feature that alerts you when a user/new user are on the site.

Upload feature of contacts is complex and formatting of the file needed is difficult

Julianne
Team Leader in USA

kvCore

Kommentare: It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

Quelle: GetApp

Save your money...or burn it instead. But skip kvCore

Kommentare: Awful. Customer service is non-existent. Platform was not as advertised, promises made by salespeople were completely unattainable. Worst business experience of my life.

kvCore is no different than any other CRM, and may in fact be worse due to cost, complexity, and complete lack of support by personnel. Every conversation is with an AI bot. If you're looking to minimize human interaction and spend unnecessary amounts of money to do exactly what every other CRM does, this is the perfect platform for you.

Zero support after the sale. Took 3 weeks just to get the website up and running, and even then it was still wrong. Tech support is slow to respond (if at all). Their template for uploading contacts doesn't work. They will happily take your money and lock you into a 14-month contract then forget all about you. They brag about how good their SEO is, but it's all hype... (just check their social media...minimal engagement on their site). Platform doesn't do anything better or faster than any other CRM out there. I've used 4 CRMs and kvCore is the absolute worst. Don't waste your money.

Steve
Immobilien, Selbstständig

It works but not my favorite.

Kommentare: It's ok. If I had to pay for it myself, I probably wouldn't use. It is a set it and forget it mentality. There is lots of functionality, but everything is an up-sell, which is a turn off. Are any leads better than those I generate myself? No, most that the website generates are just tire kickers. The best feature I have found is that the website tracks clients that search through it, so I can see what they are looking at on the backside.

That website captures the activity of contacts.

I've tweaked the website presentation pretty hard. I know my brokerage has locked it down quite a bit, but the grey font is really hard to read with older eyes.

Adrian
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

Kommentare: Simply the best.

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

Laura

Not Happy with Customer Service

Kommentare: great software concept but the worst and I mean the worst customer service I have ever experienced in 15 years in the real estate industry. Kvcore either needs to hire more people or stop taking in customers if not able to keep up with customer service. I get no response to questions regarding my bill, if it has been canceled and being billed for August. So since do not know if being billed I have to cancel my credit card now that is bad customer service when you have no choice but cancel a credit card because no response from the billing department.

The leads and able to generate leads, the bomb bomb video messages and many other features.

too many issues with the software and No help. you have to set up an appointment that takes days before you can talk about the issue your having which delays the performance of your job.

NICHOLE
agent in USA

GOOD PRODUCET

Kommentare: Pretty good. There is always a rep or someone you can reach out to for assistance, lots of tutorial, (but you will definitely spend a lot of time on those tutorials) If you are not a super busy agent or if you have an assistant to learn it and use it for you, it's great. But if you are a busy agent and you don't have a transaction coordiantor, or an assistant, you will probably not have the time to learn it and end up either not using it at all, avoiding it, (like I did), or not even close to scratching the full potential.

KVCORE literally has everything. You can monitor messages that have been opened by the client. Set up property alerts right from there. Create campaigns, lead management, etc. Lots of tutorials and info available on fb and youtube. Love that I can prioritize clients on level of interest/commitment.

The nosey neighbor did not generate any viable leads and was expensive. The screen setup is a little overwhelming, and not super easy to spot everything, so I believe I am probably not utilizing most features because they're not super recognizable. I really do not like that you can't use spaces in the hashtags like you can with FUB, or delete a lead that's not going anywhere or is a telemarketer. Also, you cannot merge duplicate contacts. Or at least I couldn't, and I probably couldn't find the tutorial for it, so I have alot of duplicates. It's a LOT of info to learn and can be very overwhelming. We were using it for roughly two years and I did not have the time to sit and lean all of it. I pretty much gave up after a month or so and just used the basic funtions. Setting up the campaigns is not exactly fluid or easy as well. It's great that you can do it, but by the time you start, then do a tutorial, try to set it up, etc., you've already been interrupted by the phone or someone twenty times that by the time I have a chance to go back to it, I have to learn it all over again I spent the majority of my time on KVCORE trying to learn it, so I just stopped.

Kaili
Kaili
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Have you experienced contractual unconscionability and are seeking a solution?

Kommentare: Very unfortunate!

A great service if you have someone with expertise to set up it's functions, campaigns, etc.

I want to share my experience with Inside Real Estate/KvCore. When my KvCore website went live, my emails were unexpectedly forwarded to the KvCore software without prior notice. This lack of communication led to several issues, stress, chaos. I reached out to customer service for assistance in disabling the email forwarding but received a delayed response. During this time, I lost access to my domain, which had been taken over by a third-party provider, Cloudflare. This disruption affected my business operations. To compound matters, I had to rebook my travel plans at a higher cost due to these complications. Additionally, I was unable to access contracts and offers, which are crucial in my line of work. Disconnecting KvCore from GoDaddy and Cloudflare required extensive troubleshooting with GoDaddy.The overall impact was not only financial but also disruptive to my business operations. The lack of timely support and communication added to the frustration.This experience has left me disheartened about KvCore. I decided to cancel my credit card and stop using their service. However, they refuse to terminate the contract and are billing me $736, with plans to continue monthly charges of $600 due to the outstanding balance. I believe it's important for individuals facing similar issues to consider their legal options. I've created a FB group called 'kvCore | Inside Real Estate: Pissed Consumer & Reviews' to provide a platform for those who believe they deserve a remedy.

Evan
Broker/Owner in USA

Best Real Estate CRM

Kommentare: I love it. Best CRM I have used and they continue to add more features. Customer support is very responsive as well.

I like the homepage where I can see all of my customers viewing properties. It is very easy to see which ones they are interested in and go directly to that listing info.

I wish I could select 2 Bedrooms instead of 2+. I recently had a buyer who only wanted to see 2 Bedrooms and was not interested in the 3 and 4 that kept popping up because I was only able to select 2+.

Phillip
Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Never lose track of clients

Kommentare: Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Deal management with the ability to upload documents. CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages Email Campaigns Text Campaigns Lots of addons to make you successful

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Mark
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Daily user and teaching others

Kommentare: Simply the best

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

George
Team Lead in USA

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

Kommentare: I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

Ross
Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

Kommentare: Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.

Robert
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

KVCore review

Great CRM. I like the labeling of the customers and ability to change throughout relationship.

You must put in the time to learn the system to use all of its tools. Would like to have the ability to have someone manage the system on my behalf.

Carolanne

KV Core CRM

the automatic emails the are sent keep me informed about the direction the client is going.

Navigating throught he program was not very user friendly at first

Eric
Eric

Very very good CRM

Kommentare: I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications Value for money Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

So many features it’s hard to find things Poor iPad experience iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority