Über Hevo

Hevo Data ist eine bidirektionale No-Code-Datenpipeline-Plattform, die speziell für die modernen Anforderungen von ETL, ELT und Reverse-ETL entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Hevo

I really like how intuitive it is to build a new pipeline and get data flowing from an API into a destination database - in our case Azure SQL.

You can only choose a frequency or specify certain times, but even this one is limited to a certain number of runs. This is our only limitation with Hevo right now.

Bewertungen zu Hevo

Hevo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hevo bereits verwendet?

Ken
Ken
Analyst in Costa Rica
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great Experience

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Pretty much genius. We all just want to jump in and get stuff done, and Hevo provides that.
The best is auto-mapping, you don't have to create the target database tables by hand. Duh, really. Why don't all platforms do this? Well, I know that HT doesn't.
And the support is fast, and really sharp- I think they are actual humans but they are smart like AI. And they are friendly. They wrote me custom instructions on how to refresh the automapping when I changed the structure of my Google Sheet (which is one of the strengths of using Sheets as a data source), and agreed that would make good help documentation. Overall that process was just pausing a couple of tabs that I didn't actually need synced and refreshing the mapping.

Easy to use, nice control panel, great support.

Because they give you granular control, there was a case where I had some setting activated at the database table level and I also needed to set that option globally. It's kind of a user/education issue, but I do have the feeling that there could be a tiny bit more "double checks" built into the UI. I think there is also a tiny issue where if you have X as a Destination and then want to use it as a Source, you have to recreate it. To me, everything is just a connection. But, if you are smart, and have the variables in your paste buffer, it's a trivial issue.

Megan
Data Engineer in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happy with Hevo!

Kommentare: If you need an easy way to bring some data into your data warehouse, I definitely recommend going with Hevo. They are a great value, have good documentation, and are easy to use! We have a small data team so this has saved us a lot of time versus developing custom connectors or dealing with other more complex softwares (such as Informatica, Talend, etc).

Good support. Easy to use. Basic connectors and functionality just work. We were able to quickly load several data sources to our Snowflake data warehouse to replace our previous workflows.

Some connectors are still in Beta but support is helpful in answering questions and resolving any issues. Also, some things you need to do a certain way for the connector (example - when bringing data in from S3 and FTP you need to have different events in separate folders), but I think the ease of use makes up for that versus a heavier weight software and they add new functionality often.

Abhinav
EM in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hevo Data replication solution

Ease of use with quite many features . Hevo has come a long way since we started using

TAT is relatively lower on default support. Requires frequent escalation

Siddhartha
Director- analytics in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for ETL

Ease of use, cost, efficiency, reliability

none so far, user interface can be improved a bit.

Joan
Joan
Head of Data in Spanien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GOOD DATA LOADER WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORt

Kommentare: Thanks to Hevo I have all my data replicated into a Snowflake and I am reporting everything using Tableau. Also, I am feeding my CRM with daily fresh data. I achieved all this with Hevo as a Data Loader and without having to code any integration.

I think overall is a great tool and the features are very complete. For instance, I can target my CRM to feed data into it. Also, they have lots of integrations available that helps replicating data from different sources.

Sometimes some data pipelines break because of problems on the Hevo side. This is annoying because you would expect that if you don't change anything on your side, everything would run smoothly... But anyway, customer support is very fast and the solve all the issues in no time.

Head of Data in Australien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super-easy to deploy, great support

Kommentare: Hevo absolutely made it simple for us to move data from a wide range of disparate applications into a single Snowflake database.

I like how easy - almost trivially so - that it is to get started with Hevo. It literally just works. The team have made it really simple to start, and include a free trial. Also the support team are excellent. It has great documentation as well so you can synchronise easily from a wide range of sources and destinations.

Some things aren't as polished as you'd like. For instance, you can't categorise pipelines or sort them into folders. You simply have a huge list. Also, there's no easy way - without programming it yourself using the Hevo API - to manage pipelines in bulk. Let's say you have pipelines for similar databases with the same structures; you have to manage them by-hand, individually, or you have to make your own tools.

Technical Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a "must have" tool

Kommentare: Awesome! Hevo makes almost every data loading process VERY simple.

Easy to use, almost "set and forget" data loading

API data that requires authentication to load, but I haven't found another tool that does this either (we had to custom code a solution.

Matthew
Director in Australien
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best solution for your data pipeline!

Customer support is amazing and will guide through the complete beginner

sometimes have some fields matching issues but maybe its me doing something wrong

Brent
Brent
Director of Data Management in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hevo data for Extraction and Loading to Snowflake

Kommentare: Very Pleasing. I set it up once and I don't have to worry about it again.

Simple and effective hassle free table syncing between Cloud VM SQL Server and Snowflake DWH.

Getting Hevo white listed with other vendors such as FTP sites is the first big hurdle. Sometimes I'd like to have it sync a view from my source system but it struggles with this. Instead I make it sync the source tables of the view.

Martin
Owner in Argentinien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for moving data, Beautiful UX

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love hevo. Its the best no code ETL tool I have tried ever

Usabilidad, suppport, UX. Not need training

Maybe will be better to have a low cost plan

siddharth
SPM in Indien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product - used for 1 year

easy interface for non-data engineers to build and maintain data pipelines.

the cost has increased steeply in the last 1 year to 3.5x.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Making Data Simple

Ease of use: Hevo's UI is very intuitive and easy to learn. With couple of clicks we can easily build scalable pipelines. Data Transformations: We can write our transformations in python. Hevo also provides out of the box flattening of complex nested json which is very handy while building Mongo pipelines. Quick and efficient Support: Hevo Support team are quite reachable and always ready to help us solving critical bugs and errors.

Alerting could be much more precise and intelligent.

ujjawal
data engg in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great ETL Tool

Kommentare: very good

Great UI , Customer service , Chat help , easy integration , all connector available , python ytansformation

streaming feature we need to inject real time data from kafka

Tyler
Senior Marketing Analyst in Peru
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hevo: a great solution for all sizes of companies for all data pipeline and data management needs.

Kommentare: Great!

Ease of use, flexible, ability to query data and push the processed data into the warehouse, making all data pipeline needs completely customizable.

Sometimes has bugs which cause errors in pipelines, but their customer service is impeccable, and they literally respond in as little as minutes to solve your problem immediately.

Kushan
Principal Architect in Indien
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Makes ETL really easy

Kommentare: Overall, I've seen the product evolve from a beta version to a very mature one in less than a year. Our Analytics team is very happy and can sleep soundly given Hevo is doing the heavy lifting round the clock.

We have 10+ pipelines streaming a few million rows from multiple databases to a warehouse. It's very easy to use and configure. It supports all popular database types as sources and we can put custom transformation logic in the pipelines. Hevo's support engineering team has also been very pro-active and helpful throughout our engagement to date.

I think the documentation could be structured in a format of Source (e.g. MongoDB) to Destination (e.g. BigQuery) with the exact steps required to configure this pipeline. Most users would come to Hevo with this type of requirements and it would aid with discoverability.

Yoshlin
Data Owner in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hevo - Budget Friendly Option

Kommentare: Able to get the data I want, in the format I want, to do the business analysis required

Extremely Budget friendly, many connector s and destinations, easy to use and good support

Sometimes, the transformations from the raw connectors can be a bit confusing and it requires heavy understanding of the source. But that's expected.

Ivana
BI Analyst in Tschechien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly tool with great customer support

Ease of use, clear structure, great customer support. There are many native connectors available, which is very useful.

There is a big amount of connectors available, but I feel that sometimes the quality of connectors could be better. However, when we submit feedback, the support team is very responsive and tries to implement a new feature or provide a workaround for us.

Aleksandr
Sr. Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good quality product that doesn't cost a lot.

Kommentare: Very good. It often fixes problems on it's own without intervention, and is very consistent.

Simple interface. Fast customer service.

Auto mapping sometime acts up, but customer service is very helpful and fixes it.

Gurpreet
Gurpreet
Lead Data Analyst in Indien
Gewerbeimmobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Ease of use, simple integration, simple transformation

facing issues with deleted or changed entries(events) in the production database, as hevo_marked_delted is not getting updated for all entries and need to connect with cx care for this. For transform only having python 2.8, It should be of the latest version

Arvind
Senior Consultant in USA
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hevo Integration using S3 and SFTP

No coding is the best and all file formats are available to integrate

There is no custom email notification. I receive ETL summary everyday for all the pipelines.

Animesh
Data Scientist in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hevo is exceptional

Kommentare: Hevo has been exceptional for us to scale our data warehouse from 0-1. We have barely faced issues with hevo and whenever we have, hevo support has always quickly helped us solve issues. Onboarding new pipelines is very easy to do and negligible dev effort is required.

Ease of building new pipelines and replay queue

Few features are deprecated in updates (eg. JSON parsing strategies). While this is understandable due to performance optimisations, whenever this happens, dev time increases.

Gustavo
IT Software Development Manager in El Salvador
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: almost very very good

easy to use and integrate technologies, monitoring tool

I couldn't found an option to make reverse engineering

Shaune
Data and Research Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for someone without ETL and Python skills

Kommentare: Awesome product for my simple needs. Great customer service.

Hevo allowed me to set up an ETL without having a coding (python) skillset. I was able to connect spreadsheets to my DB preventing me inputting by hand or contracting out the ETL development. Customer service was awesome!

I imagine I might find some cons as I continue to use the software, but I don't really have any yet. May more options for data types in the destinations???

Sainath
snowfalke developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very compatible

Kommentare: My overall experience with Hevo is very good. The support team is available anytime and are very quick with their response.

The Hevo is the one frame platform which provides complete cloud ETL features. The data integration from source to destination is very quick. The dashboard provides all the information regarding the history of migration.

The data loading speed might have been much more quicker.

Apoorv
DevOps Engineer in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product but expensive

Hevodata has been one of the easiest data pipelines integration that I have used. It’s very easy to get started and setup your pipelines.

The web UI is still a bit buggy and the logs need to be more verbose. It is very difficult to figure out why, if any, issues are there with your data pipeline.