Amazing Logo Maker

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, this logo maker did what it's supposed to do. I love simple logo makers and this is it. I also love how I wanted a logo maker where I could be creative with my work. I can edit my logo and add what I want to it. I love to be in control of my work and I love sites that allow me to do that. I needed a site that would let me be free with my ideas, but at the same time have logo templates. Very good.

Vorteile: Where do I start? I really enjoy working with this logo maker. I love how I am in charge and the logo maker works with my ideas. I love how I can input my logo name and it gives me loads of choices to work with. I can change the colors and move the designs around. I also love how there are some features where I can work on my logo maker on my phone. I also love the heart button where I can save my favorite logo designs. This is helpful to locate them. I can also download my favorite logos I created. I like to keep the logos I create, so this is always useful. I also love the option of different backgrounds. There are different backgrounds that my logo can be on. Some sites and software don't have this.

Nachteile: I don't like though how there are some features I can't use on my cell phone. It would be really awesome if they worked on that option. This is the only real hassle for me. I am always working on projects on the go, so this would be good to have on my cell phone.

Nice Logos, but be prepared to spend your day downloading your purchase

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Howard T.
Mr
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good, with a BIG exception in the download process.

Vorteile: Design ideas
Presentation
Bundles
Variations

Nachteile: Every variation has 4 file types, so even getting the S plan you have 120 files to download. There is no "Download All" option, and the way the downloads are setup you can't use a download manager applet with it. So be prepared to wast alot of time downloading your purchase.

Logaster is great service

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Mustafa B.
Graphic Designer
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Logaster have a huage potential, especially for the people thar are in the bussines with design, top quality and professional design.

Nachteile: The service of paying should be easier, others is ok.

If you want a meaningless logo that has nothing to do with your business, sure, go ahead

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Tracy L.
Owner/Operator
Design, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Admittedly, it's kind of fun to keep clicking "create" and watch it auto-generate meaningless logos using the same icons over and over again.

Nachteile: Empty designs that have nothing to do with what building a real brand is actually about. They're cheap because they're not worth much.