CoReceptionist Bewertungen

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES

Filtern nach:

Über CoReceptionist

Verbessertes Besuchererlebnis durch die Vereinfachung deiner Empfangsprozesse mit einem intelligenten und sicheren Besuchermanagementsystem mit robusten Funktionen.

Erfahre mehr über CoReceptionist

S. david H.
Counseling Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"Great value and excellent customer service "

Vorteile: Love how both simple to use, and customizable, CoReceptionist has been. We did not have to buy specialized equipment which was a huge plus. The customer service has also been excellent. I have, and will continue to, recommend CoReceptionist to other finds and colleagues.

Nachteile: Nothing of note great note. There have been occasional issues with the SMS service going off line, but this has been rare and short lived. In those situations, I have simple had my staff turn on email messaging

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 18.2.2020

Hi David,

We cherish your very nice compliments about our system's simplicity and robust ability to fulfill multi-purposes. Also, we are thrilled to receive admiring feedback about our support team.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Krystal G.
Admissions Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Easy to set up, use, and suits smaller organizational purposes."

Vorteile: When my workplace started looking for an electronic VMS, we needed something that was quick, simple, and efficient. From the get go, the team at CoReceptionist was up front about what their features were and kept us in the loop on new developments regarding features our team needed to function properly, even though we were not a customer at the time. Within a short time frame, CoReceptionist added the features requested and have continued to impress us with their communication and willingness to assist in our transition. The dashboard is sleek and easy for even the most computer illiterate, and since the sign in screens are customizable, we were able to continue with our branding all the way through. The price is also unbeatable when compared to others, like Envoy, and since we are a small department with a small budget, this decision was a no-brainer. Keep up the good work!

Nachteile: I wouldn't necessarily classify this as a con, but in the future I would like to see more features regarding the analytics of visitor data, as opposed to just an export function, such as average length of time of visitors, peak time periods, etc. I would also like to see a way to manually edit the visitor log from the dashboard, such as adding and removing entries for visitors. The last feature I would like to see is a way to remove selecting a "host" in the sign in process, as we are an educational institution and our visitors are students who are new to the college, but I believe this is in the works already.

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 17.4.2019

Hi Krystal,

Awesome! Thank you so much for your very nice compliments. I have shared your review with our entire team.

We are honored to have Cecil College as a first member of Educational Institutes in CoReceptionist Family. We will get back to you for Visitor Analytics report.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Steven D.
System Administrator
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Great support and lots of feature"

Vorteile: Great features that you wont get for the amount you pay for this service. The feature that takes a picture is really useful for security purposes.

Nachteile: It would be nice if you could create another question that depends on the prevouis one. If a question asking if you want to see HR or IT, depending on your answer it would ask you different questions.

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 16.1.2020

Hi Steven,

Thanks very much for the very nice compliments. We are glad that the CoReceptionist app serves all your required feature at a competitive price rate.

The CoReceptionist app does not have dependable question feature, but it offers a different visitor types. Which may help your need. Let us know if we can assist further on that feature.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Donna M.
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Great app"

Kommentare: I like the system, as do our visitors who often rave about it. I like that I can check visitors out and even select the time they left in the event I forget to do it immediately. Customer Service is outstanding. If I have a question, I ask it in chat and they always respond promptly. They sometimes call me (after asking permission to do so) when speaking will be more efficient than chat.

Vorteile: Easy to use, I'm able to make changes to the questions, I can sign people out from my computer if they forget to check out. Customer support is exceptional.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to have guests sign in with first and last name in one field. Many of them do that automatically and then have to re-enter their last name in the last name field. I would also like to remove the email option though I do know that field can be used for repeat visitors. I do give the option for people to skip it, but many don't see that.

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 5.12.2019

Hi Donna,

We cherish your very nice compliments. And we are thrilled to receive admiring feedback about our support team.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Nick B.
Rear Commodore
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2019

"Repurposed for a club"

Kommentare: Great CS. I email them a request of change, next morning it's usually done. Customized badge layouts, great comm between developers and programmers and really nice, kind people. When theres a glitch they fix it in 1 day, they even remote into web portal a d test and config for us.

Vorteile: Easy to configure and manage offsite from web remote

Nachteile: Only compatible with certain label printers but they are readily available so not a con so much.

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 19.2.2019

Hi Nick,

Thanks very much for very nice compliments. We are glad that CoReceptionist app is that flexible serve all your needs.

We are glad that you have experienced our radical support. Let myself or anyone from our team know if you need anything.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Laura M.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2019

"Amazing Customer Service"

Kommentare: We don't have visibility into our lobby from our offices, so this allows us to know when guests arrive without having to pay a receptionist.

Vorteile: It meets all of my needs. The customer service is fantastic, and the developers constantly work to improve the app.

Nachteile: Nothing

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 26.2.2019

Hey Laura,

Thanks very much for very nice compliments. We are glad that CoReceptionist app serves all your needs.

We are very happy to know you have experienced our radical support. Let myself or anyone from our team know if you need anything.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Linda R.
Office manager
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"Great software"

Kommentare: Software program is user friendly and what functions not yet available the staff is very responsive to getting available.

Vorteile: Easy to use, ensures compliance and thanks guest for visit

Nachteile: One user id at the moment ... may like an alternate to see visitor log and add employees, but with less permissions so as not to delete log.

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 12.2.2019

Hi Linda,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review about CoReceptionist. CoReceptionist app has user management available, our team will share you document for it.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Shirley G.
Receptionist
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Great Product"

Kommentare: This is a great product.

Vorteile: It had everything that the firm was looking for, and if for any reason it was missing anything I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he accommodated us in a timely fashion and added the features we wanted.

Nachteile: There were a few features that weren't available at first, but were quickly addressed and added.

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 2.8.2019

Hi Shirley,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Manvi A.
Marketing Strategist
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"Awesome software! A modern and advance Receptionist "

Vorteile: Loved how easy and simple the interface is. It made my visitors management so easy-going and advanced. Visitors also love how they can themselves book a meeting with the concerned person. The best part I loved about CoReceptionist is it allows to notify all the employs when there's an emergency. Just wow!

Nachteile: Couldn't find a con as of now. I am getting used to the product. It's just so simple and appropriate to our requirements.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Jason K.
IT Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2019

"Great product"

Vorteile: The support staff were very helpful in customizing the software to work best for us.

Nachteile: We had an issue with the device we used however the support team were excellent in helping us.

von ORAFOX TECHNOLOGIES an 15.4.2019

Hi Jason,

Thanks very much for very nice compliments.

We are very happy to know you have experienced our radical support. We are glad that CoReceptionist app serves all your needs.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2019