Almost perfect on MacOS, a little flaws on Windows

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Kyoung rock K.
Principal Test Engineer

Kommentare: If it was not the ML-DL research level requirement, I could automate anything. It was much faster and more elaborate than me, a very experienced tester. The more I try to use it, the more applications I can have and the variety of techniques I can use. The downside is that the limits of my imagination are immediately visible. So that I had to learn more testing skills and domain-specifics.

Vorteile: Easy to use. But in fact, it's not easy for non-English people. For example, <Click "targetImage"> is really easy to read and understandable, but if there are more code lines like as conditional, comparison and repeat syntax, etc., most beginners who are non-English speaker seemed to give up learning.

Nachteile: 1) It works much better on macOS than on Windows. Perhaps this is due to the completeness of the OS itself. However, the inconvenience caused by the lack of completeness of Windows can give the new user an experience that the products are not good.
2) I know the VNC-protocol is the heart of Eggplant Functional. But I look forward to providing faster, more up-to-date connectivity technology.

Great UI Automation Tool

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Jay S.
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used egg plant to automate some of our test cases for patient monitors that was not possible otherwise with other automation tools.
Eggplant is a great tool if you have to do UI automation. But i would recommend to evaluate alternate tools as well since there are many tools available in the market today.

Vorteile: Eggplant is great. It is so easy to learn and use.
Scripting syntax is easy to understand and master.
Can be used for UI automation at multiple platforms making the tool very extensible .
The test platform is robust and the support is great if you need help.

Nachteile: Its very easy to learn and create simple scripts in no time, but it requires some training and study to do complex scripting to achieve automation goals.
Very rarely it might happen that the tool reports false positive since tool works based on OCR engine, Have not happened to me yet but i don't trust OCR engines a lot.

Good image based tool

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Prateek G.
Senior consultant
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great tool and have all the capabilities to automate any type of application which provide platform independent feature

Vorteile: Good OCR and scaling feature for image based automation

Nachteile: slow with other programming languages like Java compare to sensetalk

Previously Site Confidence Web Performance

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Richard E.
Head of Digital

Kommentare: The experience with Site Confidence was very positive one, the support team were second to none, very knowledgeable and always willing to go the extra mile

Vorteile: Having the ability to use synthetic or real user monitoring (RUM) gave a true "outside the firewall" understanding of user experience.
Our belief was that if the lights were green internally there were no issues, however, our end users aren't within our firewall and calling us to tell us that the system was down.

Nachteile: The platform was slightly dated when we used it, however, they rolled out a new interface which although was better looking, took a little time to get to grips with.
Within a few days the old interface was a thing of past as we adopted the new version.

Eggplant Review

Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Carole T.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer

Kommentare: Performance monitoring, which is both real and synthetic monitoring..

Vorteile: I like how Eggplant allows rapid advancement of AI-assisted for testing user experience in one location. Eggplant has a very intuitive interface. I like Eggplant because it is easy to search and sign up via any internet enabled device. Finally, Eggplant has a colorful design. That enables users to navigate the whole application.

Nachteile: I have zero things that I dislike about Eggplant..

So impressed by this company page

Bewertet am 1.1.2019
Anna F.
Optical tech
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would rate my overall experience 5 Stars I would highly recommend it to any office who wanted updated wonderful fast
Tech

Vorteile: Updated technology with wonderful fast service I would highly recommend this to my co-workers and Friends

Nachteile: Takes a little bit to load,
Search engine sometimes doesn't recognize what I want

The best

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Matthew B.
Picket
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The simply ease of use with creating documents and reviewing files

Vorteile: The software is easy to use!!! The use of the software is easy to set up and install and it had an ease of use to help people learn

Nachteile: The layout and the use it for the forms I need and it is hard if it freezes some doesn't save the files