Filtern nach:

Über Eggplant

Performance testing solution that measures an application's digital success through artificial intelligence, machine learning & DevOps.

Erfahre mehr über Eggplant

Jay S.
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Great UI Automation Tool"

Kommentare: I used egg plant to automate some of our test cases for patient monitors that was not possible otherwise with other automation tools.
Eggplant is a great tool if you have to do UI automation. But i would recommend to evaluate alternate tools as well since there are many tools available in the market today.

Vorteile: Eggplant is great. It is so easy to learn and use.
Scripting syntax is easy to understand and master.
Can be used for UI automation at multiple platforms making the tool very extensible .
The test platform is robust and the support is great if you need help.

Nachteile: Its very easy to learn and create simple scripts in no time, but it requires some training and study to do complex scripting to achieve automation goals.
Very rarely it might happen that the tool reports false positive since tool works based on OCR engine, Have not happened to me yet but i don't trust OCR engines a lot.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Prateek G.
Senior consultant
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Good image based tool"

Kommentare: Great tool and have all the capabilities to automate any type of application which provide platform independent feature

Vorteile: Good OCR and scaling feature for image based automation

Nachteile: slow with other programming languages like Java compare to sensetalk

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Kyoung rock K.
Principal Test Engineer
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Almost perfect on MacOS, a little flaws on Windows"

Kommentare: If it was not the ML-DL research level requirement, I could automate anything. It was much faster and more elaborate than me, a very experienced tester. The more I try to use it, the more applications I can have and the variety of techniques I can use. The downside is that the limits of my imagination are immediately visible. So that I had to learn more testing skills and domain-specifics.

Vorteile: Easy to use. But in fact, it's not easy for non-English people. For example, <Click "targetImage"> is really easy to read and understandable, but if there are more code lines like as conditional, comparison and repeat syntax, etc., most beginners who are non-English speaker seemed to give up learning.

Nachteile: 1) It works much better on macOS than on Windows. Perhaps this is due to the completeness of the OS itself. However, the inconvenience caused by the lack of completeness of Windows can give the new user an experience that the products are not good.
2) I know the VNC-protocol is the heart of Eggplant Functional. But I look forward to providing faster, more up-to-date connectivity technology.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Richard E.
Head of Digital
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2018

"Previously Site Confidence Web Performance"

Kommentare: The experience with Site Confidence was very positive one, the support team were second to none, very knowledgeable and always willing to go the extra mile

Vorteile: Having the ability to use synthetic or real user monitoring (RUM) gave a true "outside the firewall" understanding of user experience.
Our belief was that if the lights were green internally there were no issues, however, our end users aren't within our firewall and calling us to tell us that the system was down.

Nachteile: The platform was slightly dated when we used it, however, they rolled out a new interface which although was better looking, took a little time to get to grips with.
Within a few days the old interface was a thing of past as we adopted the new version.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Carole T.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2019

"Eggplant Review"

Kommentare: Performance monitoring, which is both real and synthetic monitoring..

Vorteile: I like how Eggplant allows rapid advancement of AI-assisted for testing user experience in one location. Eggplant has a very intuitive interface. I like Eggplant because it is easy to search and sign up via any internet enabled device. Finally, Eggplant has a colorful design. That enables users to navigate the whole application.

Nachteile: I have zero things that I dislike about Eggplant..

• Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Anna F.
Optical tech
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2019

"So impressed by this company page"

Kommentare: I would rate my overall experience 5 Stars I would highly recommend it to any office who wanted updated wonderful fast
Tech

Vorteile: Updated technology with wonderful fast service I would highly recommend this to my co-workers and Friends

Nachteile: Takes a little bit to load,
Search engine sometimes doesn't recognize what I want

• Bewertet am 1.1.2019