XOGO Decision Signage Erfahrungen

Über XOGO Decision Signage

Verwandle mit XOGO jeden Bildschirm in ein digitales Zeichen! Mit der kostenlosen Apps für Windows und Android bist du in wenigen Minuten betriebsbereit.

Erfahre mehr über XOGO Decision Signage

The ease of use, the low cost the app functionality and the scalability.

It was hard to set up, but i managed to learn fast.

Bewertungen zu XOGO Decision Signage

XOGO Decision Signage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du XOGO Decision Signage bereits verwendet?

Clifford
Clifford
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Marketing tool and excellent digital signage

Kommentare: Used XOGO at a previous hotel when set up digital signage in the lobby. It worked great so used it again at my new hotel. It is easy to use, can use Canva or other software to create the slides, save them into a movie if you like and upload them to XOGO.

Easy to use and install. Using on one unit if free, but once you use it one one, you will want to use it one multiple.

Nothing really. As want to keep it fresh and new for repeat customers, have to change and update the slides.

Sean
IT manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product with not enough user functional templates

it was a very cost effective and capable slide show display device.

I had to go to an outsource 3rd party to get slide overlays and dynamic content instead of building it within the admin portal application itself. I am still trying to get a live clock to show up on the device.

Antwort von XOGO

Hi Sean, thanks for the review. We decided from the beginning to make XOGO the easiest and most cost-effective digital signage platform on the market. We have always steered clear of trying to be a design tool, since we'd never be able to compete with existing (very mature) graphic design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixelmator, Sketch and even PowerPoint. That said, we fully support dynamic (curated) content and offer over 300 infotainment and social feeds to our users, via our technology partnership with the industry leader in this space (Seenspire). We also support the display of HTML webpages so if you want to display a clock (as an example www.clocktab.com) just take a look at our dynamic content instructions and in step 3, insert any URL that you want to use - it doesn't have to be one from Seenspire. Feel free to drop us a support ticket if you run into issues. Thanks for using XOGO!

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Solid Option for Campus-wide Digital Signage

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'm glad we have XOGO, and it's a definite improvement over the last digital signage system we had. I look forward to more feature updates in the future.

XOGO provides a clean, simple interface that multiple people around campus can use to display messages.

XOGO needs to add stronger scheduling features. Not being able to set a start and end date beyond just the day of the week is very limiting, and it's something many other digital signage companies offer. We have to update every week to accommodate this weakness.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the review!  We recently released a feature in XOGO Manager that's called Playlist Planner. It allows you to schedule playlist swaps on a day of your choosing. So now you can set up all of your playlists in advance and schedule them for an entire month, quarter or year!  They'll change over automatically on the date you specify. Should be exactly what you're looking for.

Darren
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glitchy but still a good product.

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with it. I have learned that I can only give it 1 or 2 play options for it not to glitch. But it is still an awesome product. Just minor frustrations.

I like the way it works with the tv sets that i have on hand. It makes it stand out and its easy to change if needed.

It seems to be very glitchy. The screen will go black and it needs to be unplugged for it to reset itself.

Frank
VP in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Technology Manager Review

Kommentare: It was good but lack of Sales and Tech Support phone number or chat option on website makes for wasted time on my side. If we are working on setup or install I dont have time for an email to show up hours later.

Pricing and Gui Interface for scheduling.

Support or lack of. Need to call or email a person not wait for a replay back from the website support form.

Jared
Manager - Information Technology Manager for Parlor Division in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

This software is easy to use and really can be ran by anyone.

Nothing! This product has not failed me yet.

Philip
Owner in Mexiko
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best investment

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My XOGO Mini Digital Signage Player has proven itself to be one of the best investments I have made for my company. I tried others, but this unit works right out of the box. Their customer service is amazing and if I have any questions, they are right there to help me through the process. The system is server based and it works anywhere. I own a plaza with restaurants in the Caribbean and I can update my screen quickly and easily from the States. I highly recommend this system and support team if you are interested in boosting your image and your sales.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the nice review Philip, we're glad to have you on board! Reach out anytime if you need us.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

First Time User- 👍🏼

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm impressed and satisfied with how easy the system was to use.

So far it was easy to set up and navigate. I was up and running in no time and have heard great things about the signage I've set up. Cant wait to dona deeper dive and add more content.

Nothing yet as I just started to use this system.

Abdiel
Marketing Manager in USA
Möbel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Purchase Ever

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of deploying the graphics remotely. We have this deployed to 20 stores, and it is working as a charm.

I don't have any negative reviews about the product at the moment.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the nice review Abdiel!

Nathan
IT Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Stuff

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I had no issues once setup was complete It has been a low maintenance product.

easy use to use very well laid out and consistent up time

hard setup to connect to wifi and get it to configure , but once setup and configured is fine.

Lara
Communications Coordinator in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for the Price

Kommentare: Overall, I think the software is a great value. It serves the basic purpose of what it was purchased for, and delivers with good quality imaging.

I love the setup of the software and how easy it is to update things straight from the app on my phone. The app is very simple and easy to manage the images and playlists. It is very basic and straightforward within the app itself. The quality of the XOGO software is pretty good too. The setup instructions were easy to follow and the customer support has been awesome in overcoming some of the challenges we have faced on our end. Customer support was quick to reply and consistent in following up to be sure we had our software up and running.

I wish the software had a way to split the screen and manage as separate images. We are using the board as a directory for our new building, and it would be great to keep half of the screen as the same directory image and have the other half of the screen rotating images to feature events and new information for our company. Currently, we are creating multiple images by doing a save as of the previous version with the directory incorporated; however, if something on the directory were to change, I then have to update every image in my library because it is on every image. Not a fault of the XOGO, just a feature I would like to see. Another challenge we face with this software, is that my desktop does not have wifi; therefore, I cannot update the screen from my computer. I have to create the images, upload them to a cloud-based drive and then use the app on my phone to download the images and then upload them into the XOGO app. This could potentially be solved with wifi access on my computer, but it is a challenge we have come across.

Laurie
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Competitive priced display system

Kommentare: We believe it has driven sales in the clothing line we feature on the device. We have seen an uptick of 20% in our jeans line since installing the display.

Integration was good to our device. We will likely add more to help support a digital view of our products. The in store experience is important for our customers and the XOGO solution helps us achieve a professionally integrated solution

Not much in the way of documentation to figure out the image sizing. Images must natively match your screen pixel counts. Once we figured that out it was smooth sailing. Device goes blank once in a while but we reconnect and it comes back online.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Laurie. Glad to hear that your screens are driving increased retail sales for you as well; we love to hear that! If you have any nice photos of your signage setup we'd love to see them and maybe give you guys a little shout-out on social media…

Christopher
pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For Small Non Profits, XOGO is Ideal

Kommentare: My experience with XOGO has been seamless for 5 years.

Our ability to share content to a digital sign (using an older computer) has been made super easy by XOGO. We just needed a simply way to share main content with everyone who enters our building. Simple to setup and deploy!

Not sure I have any. I suppose it might be nice if it integrated with more apps.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind review Christopher! It's nice to know that our platform is working well for you, and making communication easier for your church. Regarding integration with other apps, we have some exciting things coming in 2023. Stay tuned!

Daniel
Director of Sales & Marketing in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

XOGO is the best choice!

Kommentare: We use it everyday. Our content changes every day so the media library and the ability to schedule is huge and very convenient.

Our old system (not XOGO) was outdated, complicated, and very bug ridden. We had it for about 6 years. After getting XOGO we had to ask ourselves - WHY DIDN'T WE FIND THIS SOONER! So easy to use and not complicated and it delivers what we need on a daily basis.

Nothing! The ease of use is great! We love it.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the nice review Daniel. Glad that XOGO was a better fit for you! :)

Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

digital signage for all

Kommentare: have tried the software in its entirety and it is excellent I have not tended any kind of problems and it is updated immediately the campaigns, of which way the hardware is super robust.

The XOGO software is very easy to use and very intuitive to learn how to use it, the best thing about it is that we can place it on any screen and in minutes we can publish the advertising since the devices connect to the internet and even the mobile phone can load the bells.

the software should include information banks or third-party news sources.

Antwort von XOGO

Thanks for the nice review! Just to let you know, you can in fact use third party content feeds (news, weather, sports, Facebook, quizzes etc.) from our partners Screenfeed and Seenspire. Please check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for details. We also offer creative services for companies that need help designing their content. (www.xogo.io/studio) Please reach out anytime with questions and thanks again for using XOGO!

Joseph
Marketing Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Was Excited About This Until I Got It...

Kommentare: I was excited about the functionality and being able to use this at our marketing desk at the resort, but it only worked for a couple of days then went to displaying a solid light blue screen and nothing else. I have sent multiple tickets to support but have received zero assistance so far. I believe that our firewall is stopping delivery of support emails so I filed an additional ticket asked that responses be sent to my personal email... still nothing. Another annoyance is that I am unable to utilize my login credentials to login on the support page and when I try to register, I get a message that I am already registered.

Antwort von XOGO

Hi Joseph, I'm sure you've seen the other reviews on Capterra and Amazon. Clearly there is some anomaly going on here. Last I checked, our average ticket response is under an hour. Can you send an email to sales and ask for CB. We will make this abundantly right. Not sure if Capterra keeps emails but sales is at: sales@xogo.io - Standing by

Savi
Savi
IT in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

XOGO Mini Player

Kommentare: Excellent product. Online instructions and video instructions to setup the device was very easy. Only 3 cables needs to be connected for the device to be online. You will need a XOGO account to run the device as a digital signage player. I was able to signup for a XOGO account free and I created my first signage playlist (which included a video) in les than 5 minutes. This is a great product as a digital signage regardless of number of displays you have. My digital signage playlist played smoothly without any buffering or lags.

Very easy to setup and quick. Manager app runs smoothly on Galaxy S9 phone.

Unable to find any cons. An IOS app will be a plus and XOGO is in the process of making one, so that are is also covered.

Antwort von XOGO

Thanks for the review Savi! We're happy to hear that you like our platform and we'll let you know the moment that the iOS app is ready as well! I can't wait... -Justin M.

Danny
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you!

Kommentare: We tried several other supposedly simple solutions. What a frustrating mess. Xogo just worked for us.

We don’t know anything about technology but needed something easy we could update daily. Perfect for us.

It would be nice to have a pay once option versus subscription.

Antwort von XOGO

Thanks Danny, so glad to hear that XOGO was easy to set up and use. That's exactly what we designed it for! This makes our day.

Brian
Managing Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not Just for Menus

Kommentare: Easy to use is important for us. Training users is simple.

Easy to install, deploy, and use. Small footprint and easy to mount.

The subscription cost seems a bit much, but we swallowed the pill and will give it a year. I expect cheaper will hit the market.

CARMEN
OWNER in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Real Estate Advertisment

Kommentare: My clients love seeing videos of houses listed for sale,

I like that i can show realtime houses, and i can update my advertisment daily

it was hard to set up, but i managed to learn fast

Antwort von XOGO

Hi Carmen, thanks for review! Real estate is a really cool use case for realtime mode, so you can interrupt your playlist to flip through listings with your clients. Nice job! We work really hard to make XOGO the world's easiest digital signage platform to set up and use so we would welcome any feedback you may have about the setup process. Did you have any problem finding the PIN code that appears on the player? Feel free to drop us a note at info@xogo.io and let us know how we can make the process even easier. Thanks for using XOGO!

Trevor
Trevor
Mobile App Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great Solution, Great Price

Kommentare: Extremely simple to use and full of great features.

I needed to setup digital signage and XOGO is very simple and inexpensive. Other products don't compare.

I did find it a little difficult to setup at first, however they have excellent instructions and videos on their website.

Jeffrey
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Fit!

Kommentare: Really pretty easy set up. Everything I needed to get it up an running already in the box. Love the fact that it is small and can easily be hidden behind our monitor. Really important to me that it could be used via WiFi from our main computer, in the office, to the monitor mounted at our front counter. Really impressed with all the communication, once we bought the unit, in the form of emails to help the set up process.

Easy to navigate through. Really pretty simple to get through and have a successful display on our monitors.

Would be nice to be able to change orientation from portrait to landscape when we have an item added to the library. We use a vertically mounted monitor, so we had to rotate all our artwork save them and then load to the library. I would suggest maybe a little longer play time for videos on the free service. One minute is not very long. Maybe a 3 minute play time, before having to go to the pay service for those that want a 5 minute play time.

Luke
Director of Technology in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Great Product

Kommentare: I love it overall! It's easy to use and quick to update. It is rock solid and that's the biggest need.

Very easy to use out of the box. It's great to use on a computer connected to your screen and it is efficient.

Loading content can't be batch loaded. It all has to be loaded one at a time. There are also no options for transitions.

Pablo
Sales in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good experience

Easy installation and very small divices

HD defenition very easy to download videos

Brian
Platform Solutions Architect in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

XOGO: As easy as 1, 2, 3...

Kommentare: Overall, I love the simplicity. Super easy to get started and seems to maintain solid usability.

The ease of entry could not be easier. I like that it is super easy to get started and have a digital sign up and running, within a few minutes. Then, go from there.

An improvement in the user interface would be to easily be able to rotate the orientation of an image, once it's been uploaded.