Filtern nach:

4,6 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5

Über ZioBee

Delivery software which is developed with features that can make your delivery flow easy.

Erfahre mehr über ZioBee

Danish K.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2019

"Ziobee is the best solution for the COD Business"

Vorteile: I have been using manual documentations and excel sheets for my business, but after sometime it became a biggest hazel to monitor deliveries and cash collection. I moved to Ziobee delivery system which gave me excellence solution to all my barriers. Ziobee allows to monitor delivers on real time basis. also it very easy to monitor cash collections delivery fees on individual basis as well as settlements and payable to stores. Further more ziobee customer service is excellent, you can request for any customization there are very responsive for our requirements.

Nachteile: Implementation of reporting system. it will be useful for management purpose if the can improve reporting.

Ali J.
GM Operations
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2020

"ZioBee Review"

Kommentare: The overall experience with ZioBee has been pretty decent. There are things we have identified that we need as we move along and Ziobee customer support has always been there to assist with our requirements. It is reassuring to get a prompt response. Will be looking forward to their continued support in meeting our requirements.

Vorteile: - Easy to use
- Comprehensive process flow
- Customer support and assistance very good
- Bulk upload

Nachteile: - Under underdevelopment
- Errors show up randomly sometimes (especially in the rider app) - would appreciate a little more stable rider app
- Insufficient reports & analytics
- On-demand delivery feature unavailable
- Would appreciate the use of barcode to make the process more efficient rather than just for arriving to hub.
- Completed orders cannot be exported to excel - really needed.
- Customer doesn't have an option to edit the order once it has been placed; not even while it is still in waiting.
- No edit button to change weight in case of weight discrepancy.
- Option to add "taxes" under charges

• Bewertet am 4.8.2020
Abdul N.
Proprietor
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2018

"It does not simply help with the core requirement. The system is not user friendly.."

Kommentare: I am able to sell to my clients that i have an online delivery tacking system and customer can get updated online with the uploaded orders.

Vorteile: Customers can upload there order to the system and riders are able to update real time. Interface looks good.

Nachteile: its complicated and not at all user friedly, records gets refreshed and you need to start from the first, filter is not accurate.. not able to get reports on orders etc. It would have been better if the developers had sat with me and tried to understand my requirements and worked on the tool.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Chris P.
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2018

"Ziobee Delivery Management Software is a great solution for our daily deliveries!"

Vorteile: We moved into the ZioBee software about 6 months ago. I think it is one of the best decision and investment i have made. It allows us to have control of our delivery operations in ways that i could have only dreamed about. Further, it allows for real time tracking of deliveries for our customers. The ZioBee team is responsive to all inquiries and have made modifications to our specific needs any time I have requested.

Nachteile: No cons to report due to the ZioBee team being receptive to all our modification requests. I would highly recommend ZioBee for all dispatch and delivery business needs.

Prashan P.
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2018

"Excellent product for our mobile shop."

Kommentare: Really good software with good customer support team.

Vorteile: We sell mobile phones and we do deliveries. This software helps us to track all our delivery orders and support us to track the riders. It also help our mobile company to understand the income from deliveries. We have plugged the tracking module in our website. It help our customers to track the status of their delivery.

Nachteile: Certain features needs to be added. Now we have to manually assign rider for each orders. It will be good if system can assign the riders automatically based on the delivery address.

William C.
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"i am free from the stress"

Kommentare: the Powerful Easy tool with an attractive interface to manage deliveries

Vorteile: i was using another delivery management tool until i found Ziobee, and the day i have started using ziobee i got free from keep calling my employees and getting updates from emails. i used to manage everything form ziobee. and the interface looks really attractive not like other products. i can say this product has built considering user experience. the powerful easy tool to manage deliveries

Nachteile: i am expecting more features from ziobee like real-time order tracking

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Meera V.
Supermärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2019

"I used to mange my deliveries Easy even with my Kids"

Kommentare: its a time saving platform to managing Deliveries and Pickups

Vorteile: Yes Ziobee Helps me alot. i am owning a super market in London and iti was hard to manage deliveries with my kids managing them together. i have just tried using ziobee and then the magic happens. i wonder how easy i could manage my deliveries and getting orders and pickups . all over i could say its a time saving platform to managing deliveries

Nachteile: i'm happy with what i have in ziobee . nothing to say here

• Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Thomas R.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"Value for the money!"

Vorteile: I would say one of the best user friendly Delivery management Software. Ziobee got amazing features like Rider wallet, Real time Notification, SMS and call verification, pricing, tracking and more. Ziobee made it easy to my business to minimize delivery management complications. I strongly recommend Ziobee for start ups and well established delivery business.

Nachteile: i have no concerns about Ziobee. So far good software for affordable pricing.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Mayooran M.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Platform that could customized as we need"

Kommentare: It the platform where you can customize as you want

Vorteile: we have a Studio and we do deliver gifts, as we do deliveries it was really mess managing deliveries for me .
after moving to ziobee i am able to manage deliveries on my finger tips and keep a records on cloud
really impressed with ziobee as we dont deliver much they customized the app as we want thank you team ziobee.

Nachteile: i am happy and wxpecting the mobile app soon

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Gajenthini A.
Head of Business Development
Import und Export, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2019

"Best delivery Management Solution product"

Kommentare: Effective delivery management solution, Customization and technical support At arm length.

Vorteile: I have been using Ziobee for more than 6 months. orders and pick ups can be directly uploaded to Ziobee from our website. Real time notifications helps to reduce email and call communications barriers.

Nachteile: If they can add features like rider/driver rating it will be helpful.