Growing CPA office flourishing thanks to BillerGenie!

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Jennifer S.
Partner
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awesome. Easy. Seamless.

Vorteile: So many Pro's: easy to use, automatically sends reminders tailored to my business, options to include late fees, I don't have to enter in a client's credit card, automatically updates invoices in QuickBooks and the list goes on and on. As a new business owner trying to grow a CPA practice BillerGenie has helped me collect faster and efficiently. The software talks to my QuickBooks and automatically sends reminders to the clients that an invoice is pending. When a client does pay I no longer have to actually run the card. The client can pay in the privacy of their own home without calling the office to give their credit card information. When the payment is made, it is updated in my QuickBooks without me having to do a thing. This has saved us time and money that could be spent more wisely. Highly recommend BillerGenie to everyone.

Nachteile: Only con is I use the desktop version on my cloud. I have to login to the cloud in order to have the BillerGenie software talk to my QuickBooks software.

Amazing Software!

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Vice President of Sales
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with Biller Genie has been incredible. I am able to help my clients in so many more ways. They are happy with their credit card processing, but they are extra happy with their receivables!

Vorteile: Biller Genie has given my clients back the time they need to grow and enjoy their businesses. Instead of having to worry about chasing down accounts receivables on a daily basis, Biller Genie does that for them. Skybank provides the best in rates and service for merchant services, but Biller Genie makes us so much better!

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of a single thing I do not like about Biller Genie. Biller Genie's integration with Quickbooks is seamless, and I look forward to it integrating with other platforms as well.

Biller Genie

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Ali M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I woudl highly recommend this product to anyone. Plus the customer service of this product is amazing, fast and reliable.

Vorteile: Biller is easy to use and inter grated itself very easy with quick boons making our collection of payments so much faster than we imagined. Improving our cash flow. Clients happy to pay and in a timely manner

Nachteile: I really do not have any negative words to share about this product. From the start it was easy to use and as updates are being added the product keeps getting better and better

Excellent management portal. Very pleased all around with the product and the people behind it!

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
David S.

Vorteile: Software is cutting edge and they keep making improvements. They are very aggressive in development. Looking forward to the branded portal! I love that we can now direct our customers to the portal to pay online, and we don't have to see or store their information. Keeps everyone's information a lot safer. Office staff also very supportive and helpful.

Nachteile: At this point we have not had any negative experiences, and we're not expecting to either. I have no cons about this product.

Incredible product!

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Mat H.
President/Owner
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the past, I would have to constantly be chasing down customers for their overdue invoices. Now, with CSR, I am able to focus on what I like to do...meet with customers and sell business...and the collections and billing are all automated. CSR has made my life so much easier!

Vorteile: This software is amazing! It has saved so much time and expense in trying to get customers to pay. It really makes the whole process seamless and automatic, and I no longer have to chase my customers for money!

Nachteile: There was nothing I did not like about Biller Genie.

Amazing!!

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Tiffany G.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Everything! Ease of use, customer service, the interface is top notch!

Nachteile: NOTHING! Everything about BillerGenie has been amazing

A must-have for small business IT MSP's

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Shawn K.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This enhanced billing system literally took my Accounts Receivables from 90+ days late and unpaid to current in 48 HOURS!!! I cannot recommend it higher. Almost all of my clients are now on AUTO-PAY. No more billing issues :)

Nachteile: None found as of yet. All runs smoothly to date.

Easy to use, streamlined, and efficient!

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Tony I.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Automated invoices and reminders have helped me save time and get paid faster and more consistently. I'm a big fan of the custom branded portal, which gives my business a highly professional look.

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of any. Biller Genie has streamlined my receivables process more than I could've imagined.

Biller Genie is simple, super-efficient, highly recommend it.

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Rory H.
Founder and CEO

Kommentare: The software and support have been super reliable and I have nothing but great things to say about Biller Genie. I highly recommend it to any company who's looking to streamline payment processes.

Vorteile: This software is simple, easy-to-use and saves us so much time and expense collecting payments. The whole process is seamless and I'm able to integrate right into my Quickbooks. Love it!

Nachteile: There is really nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Biller Genie.

At first I was reluctant, but once I signed up I was impressed. This is the future!

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Michael H.
Chief Revenue Officer

Vorteile: Ease of Use.....money savings....support to get up and running and the ongoing support.....the interrogation features and overall product and how it allows me to systematize my business.

Nachteile: That I didn't find the solution sooner in the market. Really though, I am impressed with this system and I don't have anything to say that i would be least impressed by. The overall engineering of this platform is brilliant.

Biller Genie gets you paid a lot faster!

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Katherine D.

Vorteile: Five minutes of set-up and boom we were already getting paid faster. The customized reminders have cut down on the time my business manager was spending chasing clients and has let her focus more on client satisfaction. Plus, who doesn't love better cash flow?

Nachteile: Not much. It does exactly what I'd like it to do and syncs perfectly with my accounting software. I haven't had any problems.

Not just Merchant Service!

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Gina B.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Takes the place of paying someone to send reminders to my late paying customers. Syncs directly with QBO invoices. This APP is awesome!

Vorteile: Great pricing. Takes the place of paying someone to send reminders to my late paying customers.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything yet. It doesn't create the deposit in QBO, but Intuit won't allow it.

review

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Dan N.
Operations
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We do not want a long payment process at our front desk area. This solutions makes paying quick and easy for both customers and our staff.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Quick access to important data. Excellent customer support and training.

Nachteile: Would love to have a chip card reader.

Great Credit Card Processing

Bewertet am 20.10.2018
Founder/CEO
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So far, so good. I've only started using it this week.

Vorteile: Ease of use, navigation and features. Easy to set up and supports multiple cards/person. Swiping captures all card info.

Nachteile: Not integrated with my office mgmt software yet.

Simple Great Tool

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Ryan M.
Corporate Administrator
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - auto reminders
- simple payment setup
- easy to use

Nachteile: - unable to create invoices on biller genie to send to quickbooks

Amazing Merchant Services!

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Kristy L.
Accounts Manager
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, super fast customer service

Nachteile: Nothing. Everything we have needed to do has been an option :)

Great for automating accounts receivable

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Carleen L.
CEO / President
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small business owner, using Biller Genie has allowed me to automate the accounts receivable process. No more pulling A/R reports to see which client is late, Biller Genie sends reminder emails on the schedule that I have set up.

Vorteile: The best Biller Genie features are the intergrations with QuickBooks, the automated billing reminders, and the low cost merchant processing fees.

Nachteile: The connection with QuickBooks will occasionally drop and you have to reconnect, but it only takes a minute to do so.

So easy to use! A few clicks and I was instantly making money. Love This!

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Evan S.
Founder and CEO
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Simple interface to collect payment from monthly clients.

Vorteile: It simplifies the invoicing process and provides all the automation I will need. Covers all the essentials of billing invoicing. Makes my business so much easier to run and keeps everything on a schedule.

Nachteile: Looking forward to a Biller Genie smart phone app. It'll be even easier to use once the client portal allows saving cc information.

very easy to set up and send out an invoice.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Jeff K.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: being able to quickly send a invoice and take payment with a credit card. The program was easy to set up and load via phone or computer.

Nachteile: Like to have Integration to pos or erp software in the future . The quickbooks intgration is good but having all reports in one place is nice

Really nice Interface and Functionality for Invoicing

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Jason N.
Intelligence SME
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Generally feel like this has simplified invoicing for the team. Less to worry about.

Vorteile: This user interface for this software is pretty fantastic. Just looks clean and doesn't leave anything out. But the functionality for automating invoices is the best part. Just really takes accounting to the next level.

Nachteile: The software takes a bit of time to learn and implement if you were using a different solution. That can add man hours that you don't anticipate.