Filtern nach:

Über Ahrefs

Eine Reihe leistungsstarker SEO-Tools, mit denen du deinen Suchverkehr steigern, deine Konkurrenten recherchieren und deine Nische überwachen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Ahrefs

Tayyab S.
Tayyab S.
Administrator in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All Resources to Grow Search Traffic

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found it useful and beneficial in Keyword Research and Analyze Competitor Details.

Ahrefs is a complete SEO tool that holds multiple tools like Link building Keyword research Competitor analysis Rank tracking Site audits I usually use Ahref for keyword Research which is important to grab the traffic to your site as well as analyze the top rank keywords.

Little bit Complex Interface Many filters on referring domains Not 100% accurate Stats less Internal link opportunities

Olivia H.
Beauty Blogger in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

One of the Best Tools for Keywords

Kommentare: Overall I think it's a great tool which is actually quite addictive! If it wasn't for the high cost I would probably have kept my subscription. I had great results with my keyword research and also for finding articles that would rank well on Pinterest.

This is a good tool for finding keywords and monitoring your backlinks. I mainly used it to look at my competitor's keywords and domain rating and also monitor my backlinks. Overall it is excellent if you want to monitor how your website is doing over time and receive alerts when you have new keywords ranking. I also found it helpful to find low competition keywords to help my posts rank better. I also like that you are able to cancel your subscription easily if you want to unlike some of Ahref's competitors who make cancelling complicated!

It's really very expensive and I've found other tools that are less expensive that do what I need them to do with finding keywords. I think Ahrefs is the best but it's so expensive that I can't justify paying the cost. Also if you are new to keyword research it's quite complicated. Ahrefs have a youtube channel and lots of help so that you can learn how to use it but there are still other tools which are much easier for beginners.

Paul O.
Paul O.
Technical Director in Südafrika

Ahrefs cannot be beaten.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have tried most of the big players and none of them come close to the ease of use and functionality of Ahrefs.

The amount of power and functionality you need without charging ridiculous prices.

To have an increased crawl rate you need to increase the paid plan. This gets really expensive.

Kenny H.
Kenny H.
Victim in USA
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Are these reviews for real??

Kommentare: The hits all come from 54.x.x.x and apparently have a fetish for using the bible in repetitive succession that just swamps our logs. Sometimes we just use iptables to get rid of the rogue site but aside from being a pest I see no other damage. The hits look like this: 54.x.x.x "Get /bible/18_028.HTM http/1.1" 404
However our associate that also gets hit by the rogue ahrefs site is being hit with non-biblical hits (go figure).
Don't bother getting messed up with ahrefs, it's just another bad affiliation that will come back to bite you sooner or later in my opinion.

I like how ahrefs disregards a cease and desist notice.

This is just another hacker site. They've been hitting our server for over 2 years now (and not just us).

Md. K.
Great tool for SEO and Ranking in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for SEO and Ranking

Kommentare: It is one of the best tools for SEO analysis and backlinks. I am impressed with its performance. For search volume, backlinks, rankings and social share Ahrefs plays an outstanding role. It always uses effective data that is very helpful. By using this tool we can get organic traffic research result. In this way, we know keywords that are ranked by competitors. For bringing more traffics it shows excellent performance. Overall it is the best SEO tool in the market now.

It is very nice software for backlinks and SEO analysis. It has a site audit tool that monitors SEO issues of our sites regularly. It shows a complete backlink profile. We get a proper backlink report. Ahrefs link analysis tool index is huge. It is also updated regularly. It is also a great SEO competitor research tool. Ahrefs has an exclusive backlink analysis feature. It is a keyword explorer that gives valuable information on search volume, competition, CPC, CTR, SERP position history, and more. Keyword explorer does not limit to one search engine. It is a rank tracker tool that shows the ranking position in google.

It is a great tool that shows quality performance. Rank trackers should be updated regularly. New keyword ideas should be improved

Lois O.
Lois O.
Founder in UK

Valuable SEO Tool

Kommentare: Overall I use Ahrefs frequently and it has a major impact on my daily activities, especially for backlinking, an essential part of my work. I am pleased with it and have no plans to change.

The thing I like most about Ahrefs is the backlink feature where I can check the link profile of my competitors and copycat their strategies.

Unfortunately, Ahrefs is fairly costly, so when starting out and building my marketing agency, it would have been nicer to have more entry-level-friendly pricing. Sometimes there are also slow loading issues.

Joseph S.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs has a lot of depth!

Kommentare: Ahrefs makes short work of diagnosing ranking issues on page and off page. Definitely a powerful tool.

As a lead generator, I spend a TON of time doing keyword research. Ahrefs does a fantastic job with finding keywords and keyword phrases that have a lot of search volume with lower keyword ranking difficulty.

Other than it being a bit pricey, there is very little I don't like about this software. If anything, the first day or two was a challenge learning how to generate and export custom CSV's.

Jason W.
Jason W.
SEO Manager in USA

Ahrefs is a great tool but I eventually switched to scale up

Kommentare: Great tool, I would recommend it especially if you have only a small number of projects to manage, or if you have the resources to pay for it & other tools.

I love the technical site auditing tools in Ahrefs. It made it very easy to score, audit, and check fixes to my project websites.

Ahrefs also has some of the best backlink profile evaluation tools in the industry, although SEMRush makes disavowing & scoring toxic links somewhat easier. We ran into limitations when trying to add more projects that led to us switching to SEMRush.

Darien C.
Darien C.
Associate Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs is a quality SEO toolset that offers numerous free premium quality SEO features

Kommentare: Ahrefs has helped me address SEO issues with my website, helping provide a simple tool to oversee the continued growth of my sites SEO.

Being an individual who runs a couple websites for my company, I am not someone who is interested in paying the hundreds of $$/month for access to the unlimited access agency-level tools that many SEO companies offer; however Ahrefs provides numerous tools and services for free - making it the best option for someone like myself who wants to boost their SEO without paying ridiculous amounts of money. Ahrefs offers a quality overview of your websites SEO & ranking factors, helping you find & address issues - such as 404 errors (due to old bad links), giving a list of external backlinks & referring domains and their domain authority/page authority, and showing lists of top pages & organic keywords - all for free. To top it off, they also send me a free monthly report listing new/lost backlinks and important SEO notices about my account - again, all for free, when competing products lock all these features behind a paywall. Obviously, the free tier has limits to what you can access, but overall Ahrefs helps me manage my companies SEO without spending thousands of dollars a year on unneeded tools & features.

Ahrefs can be confusing to learn & use if you are not used to SEO terminology, and they do little to help address this. However this is not a huge issue, as Ahrefs is a professional platform made for SEO experts; so a learning curve for people new to this world is not a huge issue as they are addressing their target audience.

CMO in Singapur

This may be the only tool you would need for SEO

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using the tool, it has all the features one can ever ask for.

This platform is so feature-rich, offers the top of line features and functionality in the field of SEO. This is the go-to tool for most of seasoned SEO experts. They have definitely been improving over the years. They do also offer FREE online courses for SEO and to get you started with the platform which is great.

Their pricing is on the higher end of the spectrum which is not bad always but if you are looking for an affordable option to get started, this might not be for you.

Mohammed S.
Mohammed S.
CEO in Bangladesch
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best complete SEO tool I have seen ever

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As an SEO expert, I have to work with several types of tools. I have found ahrefs is a very helpful tool for SEO experts. I can do everything that requires to rank my website. I can do the overall competitor analysis with that tool. I can find out the referring domain, quality of referring domain, number of internal linking to a specific page, top-performing pages, outgoing link, etc. I didn’t use their rank tracker so can’t make any comment on it. It is an awesome SEO tool in my opinion.

The main thing I love about ahrefs I can optimize the website with a single tool. I can do keyword research (Info, money, comparison, keyword), backlink analysis, Internal linking analysis, domain strength analysis, traffic analysis, anchor text analysis, dofollow - nofollow link ratio, etc. Actually, there are so many features on ahrefs that can’t be described in a few lines. For example, I can find out many low competitive keywords from my competitors' URL, using the organic keywords feature. I think it creates an extra advantage. They have added a new feature recently, which is organic keywords 2.0. It helped me to find a fresh new keyword to work. It also helped me to find out the recent ranking keywords of my website. Their other interesting feature is the content gap, I have analyzed my competitors and found many content ideas that were not covered by them. So it is amazing.

I have found a problem with organic keywords that is they repeat the same keyword again and again on multiple pages. It creates a problem at the time of keyword researching. And it shows less search volume than any other keyword research tool. Last thing I dislike their pricing and trial version price. The Trial version should be given for free.

Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Ahrefs - better than the rest?

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good with AHREFS. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to not only learn more about SEO, but how to be more effective with their SEO strategies. The more you use something like this software, the better at SEO you become because you have more tools under your belt and better processes for a good strategy. You really need data for a good SEO strategy and something like this software is going to get you there. If you don't have the funds, try ubersuggest (and you can sign up with a blank gmail account if you don't want to share your GSC or analytics data)

When you're looking at SEO Software, one of the main things you want to look for is accurate data. There are many different choices out there with many different features. Lots of these software products have many of the same features. So what separates all these different SEO suits, for me, it would be the accuracy of data. And AHREFS seems to have pretty accurate data, compared to the competition. For one, it seems to have a great backlink database. This allows you to uncover more backlinks per website, compared to the competition. Also, another area where it's a little bit more accurate would be their domain rating (the strength of a websites authority), and therefore their Keyword Difficulty score. Now obviously you can't rely completely on an autmatically calculated Keyword Difficulty score, since there are too many unknown variables. But it is great to have for bulk data analysis. Other than that, I would say, they also have almost everything you need out of an SEO software suite. Their user experience is also pretty good. The closest alternative I would say is semrush. And I would say both are about equal in my recommendation, with Ahrefs being slighly better, but semrush being better for most due to the lower cost.

The biggest con to AHREFS is the price. It seems overly expensive, especially considering now that you can pay for Ubersuggest for a fraction of the cost. Or you can even use some of the Ubersuggest features for free (however keep in mind, you are really paying them with your data if you sign up with your GSC or analytics account). However, it's not going to be as comprehensive as something like this software. So in my mind, if AHREFS lowered the price, it would be a no-brainer. But if you rely on this data for your business, or an agency. Then you consider the cost a necessary expense for one of the best software programs out there for SEO.

Nathan V.
SEO Specialist in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go-to toolset for SEO

Kommentare: I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

Madan B.
Ads manager in Nepal

Is Ahrefs the best tool for SEO?

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Talking about the overall experience with Ahrefs I love the tool. It has helped me to rank my article on google as well as to find the best and working keywords for my ads.

I have used a few SEO tools like Mangool, Moz, SEMRush, and others, yet nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most powerful and featured tools out there. The addition of new features on this tool continuously makes it more special. Perhaps the best thing about Ahrefs is that it crawls and records new backlinks super quickly. I mainly use this tool for keyword research and monitoring backlinks. This tool has helped me to rank my website on the first page of google. I consider it the best tool for organic keyword research and to find the SEO difficulty for each keyword.

I am using Ahrefs for more than 2 years. I haven't noticed any technical difficulty out there. Some of the people consider the pricing as a little bit high but I think the pricing is not much high according to the service they are providing.

Richard W.
SEO in USA

100% Recommended to SEO Experts

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Ahrefs was positive. While the team's customer service could be better - the actual tool is powerful. It's truly an SEO expert's perfect tool. It has some of the best insights available - and the company is constantly expanding their efforts. Recently, they updated their content explorer system, making it more comprehensive. For our agency, we were able to really fine-tune our keywords and find great linking opportunities. If you are looking for a program to capitalize and do the same, Ahrefs is a great place to start.

- Amazing backlinking tool - Easy to understand keyword search system - Ability to track keyword rankings by the minute - Quality reporting tool - 7-day trial for first timers - Company sends valuable training information - Daily support if needed

- Can be complicated for first-time SEO users - Its design is simple and a bit mundane. - Customer service is not the friendliest.

Vikram singh R.
Vikram singh R.
Sr. SEO Consultant in Indien
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great competitors analysis tool

Kommentare: I am working as SEO manager in one of the top-rated Digitial Marketing agency in India and I am using Ahrefs since last 2 years now, this is one of the tools that I am using on a daily basis and I really can't leave a day without this tool. It makes my competitor's analysis work so easy, Ahrefs helps me find the best links from my competitors and I have explored what content Gap and some basic distance my client's website is having and can set the campaign accordingly. This is the must have tool before starting SEO or content marketing campaign.

The best thing about Ahfers is you will get everything related to competitors & backlink analysis. It includes few most amazing features like comprehensive backlink data, Overall organic keywords your website is ranking for, Overall organic traffic with history, Keywords explorer for detailed keywords research, Linkintersect to see which links your competitors are having and you don't, and many more. Ahfers is also one of the most user friendly tool I have ever used, it has got everything which every digital marketers need. You can find hundreds of links opportunities by using content explorer which shows you which content is shared the most in your niche. You can reverse engineer your competitors backlink by the cocomprehensiveis of competitors backlink and acquire them.

The only thing I like the least about Ahrefs as they didn't provide any Free search trial, while few of the other similar tools will give you few serachs in a day but in Ahrefs you won't get anything for free NOT even a single search.

Franklin G.
Founder in USA
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs is my go-to tool for keyword research

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ahrefs has been a great tool for our marketing team. It helps us deliver clarity & confidence to our clients about customer behavior in multiple channels. It is helpful for Customer Journey Mapping, Market Research, and Marketing Plan development.

Ahrefs is the best tool for keyword research because it includes data from a variety of sources like Amazon and YouTube. The ability to quickly toggle between platforms to see the search volume is fantastic. I also like how easy it is to export, save, and share the data.

Ahrefs estimates for keyword CPC is not accurate for Amazon. The data is taken from Google keyword CPC which is an entirely different cost and can mislead a marketer into creating an ill-informed marketing plan. If the website research tool was as powerful as other software providers, I would use it almost exclusively.

Malte L.
Head of SEO in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best backlink software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A cheap toolbox with some really great tools. It does what it is supposed to do. Nothing fancy but reliable.

ahrefs is an inexpensive all-in-one SEO platform with a strong focus on backlinks. While the other features are OK, I mainly use it for backlinks, where it absolutely excels.

The UI has not changed in many years and I feel the usability could be improved upon. Click stream data has not been updates since December 2019. The rank tracker is really just that - a rank tracker. Some competitors have a much stronger focus and the SEO project management aspect.

SEO Specialist in Dänemark
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite SEO tool

Kommentare: I'm satisfied. I get what I want and need.

All in one - for SEO's. Ahrefs is best for everything regarding links. But there's more in the package: You get site audits, keyword trackers, content and keyword research + more. Of these, I do love the site audit. It made my life easier - compared to Screaming Frog. Now I don't have to sit around and wait while my computer crawls. I can just close the Ahrefs tab - and the whole thing will be done within the hour (or overnight). Theres even scheduled crawls, so I can get an overview of our technical and on-page SEO performance every week or month. It even comes with a lot of descriptions and guide on what to do about the bugs and errors found on your website. Great for beginners and specialists.

It can cost a lot if you have a lot of users. There's no option for individual logins for a team. So we do log each other out all the time - even though we have bought the package with up to 10 users using the login. The same goes for the Chrome Toolbar. A cool tool, but we log each other out - so we have to log in each day. It feels like a waste of time. They are not made for PPC stats. Theres some numbers and Ad examples, but they don't seem correct.

Yoyo F.
Co-founder in USA

Ahrefs is an expensive product that does its job.

Kommentare: Overall, I had a great experience with it, however, it costs too much for the value it provides. It needs to lower it's price to remain competitive as more niche tools come up.

Backlink tracking, competitor analysis, and SEO auditing is great with Ahrefs. Ahrefs is, besides SEMRush one of the most comprehensive software for SEO.

It is way too expensive as a SaaS software. There are competitors and even free versions of tools that does all of what Ahref does separately/individually. Ahref just combines it all together.

Julien H.
Julien H.
Product Designer in Kanada

Ahrefs is a powerful all-in-one SEO tool

Kommentare: In my opinion, Ahrefs is the best SEO tool available. I mainly use Ahrefs to do competitor analysis, achieve my keyword research, and find new backlinking opportunities. Ahrefs also offers a content explorer, which shows the most shared content on a topic. This helps me find popular content to share on social media. For me, it's an essential tool for achieving my SEO goals.

It provides detailed keyword and backlinks analysis, which is why I like Ahrefs. The overall UI is clean and easy to understand data visualization. Additionally, I find it useful that I can get a full audit of my site to know how my site performs and where I need to improve or fix technical issues (broken link, 4xx errors, internal links recommendations, and so on).

Ahrefs is not a cheap tool, but it can replace many others in the field of SEO. It might not be suitable for those looking to get started on a budget. On every plan, Ahrefs offers a keywords rank tracker (multiple locations, devices), which is very useful when you are working on your On-Page SEO. This feature only has one flaw, its low frequency of updates (every 7 days for the lite plan), so I still need to use another paid rank tracking tool that offers 24-hours updates.

Founder in Pakistan

One of the best SEO tools

Kommentare: Ahrefs is one heck of a tool which is evolving. When I started using it, it had limited features and in last 2-3 years, it has evolved into a massive all-in-one SEO toolkit, which is great. If you are an agency or SEO pro and not using Ahrefs, you are not in the league.

I have used several SEO tools like Majestic, SEMRush, and others, but nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most feature-rich tools out there. It is constantly updated and the team keeps on adding new features which keeps users hooked. One of the best things about Ahrefs is that it crawls and indexes new backlinks really fast. And this speed is still improving. Compared to SEMRush, Ahrefs does a great job overall. I mainly use it to monitor backlinks, referring domains, and rankings. In terms of rankings, it is spot on. I never had any issues with Ahrefs whatsoever. Another amazing thing about Ahrefs is their tutorials that show users how they can use and benefit from Ahrefs different features. Besides, Ahrefs blog is one of my favorites.

1. It is expensive and when I say expensive, I really mean it - especially if you want to get access to all the features. It is a perfect tool for SEO agencies and marketers. 2. The features and different tools aren't easily accessible or understandable to the users. They should do something about making users realize what they are missing and how they can fully use different Ahrefs tools. Training material and videos are doing a good job but they surely need to do more.

Jamie R.
Marketing & Communications Manager in Kanada
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Give it time - it gets better

Kommentare: So far so good and it only gets better with more usage. It's an indispensable part of my marketing plan now.

Ahrefs is almost overwhelming with the number of features and tools it has and in a way this is almost a negative until you take the time to get familiar with them all. It's the first tool I fire up each morning along with Google Analytics to track and monitor so I can see what's working, what's not, and what to tackle next. It's excellent for both short-term and long-term planning with actionable items to help you drive your site growth.

As mentioned above the dashboard and all the tools can seem overwhelming to first-time users. Occasionally I've discovered issues in a site audit that don't seem right but their customer service team via chat was quick to assist.

Senior SEO Specialist (Freelance) in Deutschland

The "A" in Ahrefs stands for "Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime" - yep, it's that good

Kommentare: For both On-site and Off-site SEO, Ahrefs is a must-have tool. Immensely useful.

Unlike other high-level SEO tools, the full range of ahref's functions is focused on providing you top value. You're provided with a wide range of useful functions, some of them unique to ahrefs (e.g. broken link finder). The value for money here is ridiculously good. Apart from that, I come to the conclusion that ahref's accuracy is just top-notch.

It's just one of these tools where you're having a damn hard time with finding anything you can dislike. If I'm forced to pick a con, I'll go with price. Yes, ahrefs offers you immense value. But 180 dollars per month for a lower-level plan is still quite a sum.

Albert A.
Albert A.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful All-in-one SEO solution

Kommentare: I use it everyday to keep track on my sites and my competitors.

Ahrefs is one of the greatest SEO tool ever made. It can do a lot of things from keyword research up to content promotion. This all-in-one tool is my main weapon and it helped me gain higher rankings. Here are some of its advantages. 1. Doing keyword research is fast and accurate. Their keyword explorer tool has a lot of data to determine if the keywords are good. It shows the search volume, trend and the reliable keyword difficulty feature. 2. Accurate rank tracker. It also shows the estimated traffic that I am getting. 3. The site explorer tool. I'm using this extensively. This is what makes Ahrefs a powerful tool. I can input any URLs and it will provide me with some useful data like the keywords I am ranking, my site's backlinks and referring domains and the estimated traffic.

The pricing is somewhat expensive for beginners and to those who have limited budget. But believe me, the higher price tag is all worth it.