Über Ahrefs

Eine Reihe leistungsstarker SEO-Tools, mit denen du deinen Suchverkehr steigern, deine Konkurrenten recherchieren und deine Nische überwachen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Ahrefs

I don't think there is anything missing from the ahrefs tool.

Bewertungen zu Ahrefs

Ahrefs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 345 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ahrefs bereits verwendet?

Habib U.
Habib U.
C.E.O in Bangladesch

The Swiss knife for SEO

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I just can't express enough how powerful and important this tool is. It helps me outrank my competitors by finding their lackings and building links from their backlink profiles. It's a tool that can't be replaced with any other tool on the market, but this one is quite expensive I might say. There are tons of features like site audit, and keyword explorer and each one of these features comes in handy in the case of SEO.

If you are an SEO you must be heard of this software before, this one got the biggest database of backlinks in the world, I can't think of a day without it. It helps me like nothing else in the world in case of finding link-building opportunities. Helps me to audit and optimize my websites and outrank the competitors easily. For anyone taking SEO seriously, this is a must-have tool for sure. Data accuracy is the best in the market and reliable.

Too expensive for beginners, and there the limitations with the basic packages.

Margaret R.
Marketing in Frankreich

Best tool on the market for SEO

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Couldn't imagine using anything else. Has helped me so much for SEO purposes

There is so much data and so many features inside of this tool that it gives you a 360 view of everything that is happening within your website.

It can be hard to become familiar with because there are so many features, but once you are comfortable, it is really easy to navigate. Very expensive

Vishal D.
Content Writer in Indien

Not Suggested for Keyword Research

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it was an average experience. SEO executives can use the tool for SEO audit, but not for keyword research.

The app is easy to use, simple, and powerful but the keyword research part can be made better.

The keyword research tool sometimes displays incorrect data. Highly disappointed.,.

Deyan G.
Website Manager in Bulgarien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs review

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with Ahrefs, despite its flaws.

What I like most about Ahrefs is that it's an all-in-one tool. We mostly use it for keyword research, competitor analysis, and the technical health of our websites. It also serves as a starting point for our outreach campaigns. Customer support is also responsive and helpful.

It's a bit complicated, and although their team tried to do the UI as intuitive as possible, the sheer amount of features make it difficult to use. Training new employees to use its full potential takes too much time. Additionally, it updates slowly, so the data you see on your dashboard is outdated. For example - I managed to remove over a million backlinks from a spammy website. It took ahrefs well over 3 months to "realize" they are gone.

Noam D.
Marketing Manager in Israel
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for link building and competitive intelligence

Kommentare: The tool will pay off if you invest some time in learning how to use it right. And the Ahrefs videos on youtube are just great.

Flexibility, database updates, endless possibilities

Unfortunately, API is not included in regular packages

Anil C.
Marketing Executive in Türkei

Best productive tool for SEO

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I am using Ahrefs for more than 2 years to understand my website, analyze competitors and industry which I am consulting to.

Ahrefs is complete SEO tool, you don't need to have any other tool because it has almost every feature to use for SEO.

It is a little bit expensive if you are not in a country which is gaining US dollars. It can be expensive for the currency when you change it in your base money.

Mohamed salah B.
Mohamed salah B.
SEO Specialist in Tunesien

Ahrefs Review : One of the most complete SEO tools

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

After using many tools, i can say that ahrefs seems to be one of the best SEO tools cause it contains all what you need to make better your on-site and of-site SEO strategy. You can easily export all the informations you need after checking them : Backlinks sources, keywords rankings and also keywords ideas related to a specific keyword or expression. I recommand ahrefs to every SEO specialist cause with ahrefs even if you're not an expert, you can easily understand and analyse the informations about your website and to make a good strategy.

I think that the high price that you should pay to use ahrefs is the unique con of this software. Even if users can create a free account using a google search console verification but they can't use all the tools categories of ahref. I think that the best thing to do is to make ahrefs more cheap

Raghunath S.
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien

Best Tool For Technical Audit & Competitive Analysis

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The website audit tool is awesome. By doing a deep analysis of the website Ahrefs shows the overall errors or issues of the website. And a good tool for competitive research & analysis.

Ahrefs makes it extra easy to find broken links. You can just enter the domain name of your website into its ‘Site Explorer’ section and then click Backlink profile then Broken backlinks. This will provide you with a list of the domain’s broken links and the sites where these links feature. Truly a one-stop solution for all your SEO needs.

The keyword research tool doesn't show the data well enough and the tool is really expensive even Its smallest membership comes with a high price and limited features.

SR. SEO Analyst in Indien
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

All in One tool for Content Marketing and SEO

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good. It helps to improve my business 5 times in a month.

Keyword explorer, Bank link explorer, and Site Audit. This is very easy to use tool.

I don't find anything missing in this product

Founder & Director in Bangladesch
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs - The #1 tool for SEO

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I liked their keyword research tool much, they have the biggest database right after google.

Ahrefs shows fewer traffic than the Google Search Console.

Marketing Program Manager in USA
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

In the current market, it is the greatest tool for locating backlinks and for all-around SEO

Kommentare: Using Ahrefs, you don't need to employ an SEO company to see business websites. We may study our competitors' websites to see how they've grown their businesses to rank highly in search results, and then replicate that strategy ourselves. To get the most out of Keyword Explorer, we need to know what our competitors are ranking for and what we should be targeting. You can immediately check how many people search for such words each month, and how many of them visit our site. Content that is relevant to our audience will show us how to keep our company pages healthy. Use Ahrefs to see how our website performs on mobile devices and in various countries. Find out who's visiting our site from these locations and see how it performs on these devices.

Ahrefs is a powerful and useful tool for SEO because it offers a wide range of options. When I started using Ahrefs in 2019, it was the finest approach for me to find out about my competitors' links, keywords, and traffic. I use site explorer to look at my website's links and keywords. We can also see how our competitors' sites are linked to and how many backlinks they are getting. The URL and Domain Ratings can be monitored. Ahrefs also ranks your website. Determine which other websites are related to this URL. Using batch analysis and link intersections, I'm able to view many websites in one click. You can use Ahrefs "keyword explorer" as well. For your website, we can utilize this tool to find country-specific keywords and the number of individuals searching for those terms. The best way to come up with keyword ideas. People frequently inquire about this. This is also supported by the tool. Using tools like Content Explorer, we can see what other people are already doing in the form of content, which gives us new ideas for our own. Content ideas might be sparked with the help of this instrument.

It seems like I'm not taking advantage of a lot of the capabilities that are available to me. That would be wonderful if you could show me some of the stuff I'm missing. Consequently, when I log on, I can see exactly what needs to be done. To give you an example, I can see which pages are taking a long time to load, which sites have lost a significant amount of search exposure, and whose backlinks with high authority we've earned or lost. It would be fantastic if there was a mobile app for it! I don't always want to carry around a laptop when I'm using Ahrefs on the move. Users of a mobile app can add basic features to the app.

Md. K.
Great tool for SEO and Ranking in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for SEO and Ranking

Kommentare: It is one of the best tools for SEO analysis and backlinks. I am impressed with its performance. For search volume, backlinks, rankings and social share Ahrefs plays an outstanding role. It always uses effective data that is very helpful. By using this tool we can get organic traffic research result. In this way, we know keywords that are ranked by competitors. For bringing more traffics it shows excellent performance. Overall it is the best SEO tool in the market now.

It is very nice software for backlinks and SEO analysis. It has a site audit tool that monitors SEO issues of our sites regularly. It shows a complete backlink profile. We get a proper backlink report. Ahrefs link analysis tool index is huge. It is also updated regularly. It is also a great SEO competitor research tool. Ahrefs has an exclusive backlink analysis feature. It is a keyword explorer that gives valuable information on search volume, competition, CPC, CTR, SERP position history, and more. Keyword explorer does not limit to one search engine. It is a rank tracker tool that shows the ranking position in google.

It is a great tool that shows quality performance. Rank trackers should be updated regularly. New keyword ideas should be improved

Olivia H.
Beauty Blogger in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

One of the Best Tools for Keywords

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I think it's a great tool which is actually quite addictive! If it wasn't for the high cost I would probably have kept my subscription. I had great results with my keyword research and also for finding articles that would rank well on Pinterest.

This is a good tool for finding keywords and monitoring your backlinks. I mainly used it to look at my competitor's keywords and domain rating and also monitor my backlinks. Overall it is excellent if you want to monitor how your website is doing over time and receive alerts when you have new keywords ranking. I also found it helpful to find low competition keywords to help my posts rank better. I also like that you are able to cancel your subscription easily if you want to unlike some of Ahref's competitors who make cancelling complicated!

It's really very expensive and I've found other tools that are less expensive that do what I need them to do with finding keywords. I think Ahrefs is the best but it's so expensive that I can't justify paying the cost. Also if you are new to keyword research it's quite complicated. Ahrefs have a youtube channel and lots of help so that you can learn how to use it but there are still other tools which are much easier for beginners.

Mohammed S.
Mohammed S.
CEO in Bangladesch
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best complete SEO tool I have seen ever

Kommentare: As an SEO expert, I have to work with several types of tools. I have found ahrefs is a very helpful tool for SEO experts. I can do everything that requires to rank my website. I can do the overall competitor analysis with that tool. I can find out the referring domain, quality of referring domain, number of internal linking to a specific page, top-performing pages, outgoing link, etc. I didn’t use their rank tracker so can’t make any comment on it. It is an awesome SEO tool in my opinion.

The main thing I love about ahrefs I can optimize the website with a single tool. I can do keyword research (Info, money, comparison, keyword), backlink analysis, Internal linking analysis, domain strength analysis, traffic analysis, anchor text analysis, dofollow - nofollow link ratio, etc. Actually, there are so many features on ahrefs that can’t be described in a few lines. For example, I can find out many low competitive keywords from my competitors' URL, using the organic keywords feature. I think it creates an extra advantage. They have added a new feature recently, which is organic keywords 2.0. It helped me to find a fresh new keyword to work. It also helped me to find out the recent ranking keywords of my website. Their other interesting feature is the content gap, I have analyzed my competitors and found many content ideas that were not covered by them. So it is amazing.

I have found a problem with organic keywords that is they repeat the same keyword again and again on multiple pages. It creates a problem at the time of keyword researching. And it shows less search volume than any other keyword research tool. Last thing I dislike their pricing and trial version price. The Trial version should be given for free.

Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Ahrefs - better than the rest?

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good with AHREFS. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to not only learn more about SEO, but how to be more effective with their SEO strategies. The more you use something like this software, the better at SEO you become because you have more tools under your belt and better processes for a good strategy. You really need data for a good SEO strategy and something like this software is going to get you there. If you don't have the funds, try ubersuggest (and you can sign up with a blank gmail account if you don't want to share your GSC or analytics data)

When you're looking at SEO Software, one of the main things you want to look for is accurate data. There are many different choices out there with many different features. Lots of these software products have many of the same features. So what separates all these different SEO suits, for me, it would be the accuracy of data. And AHREFS seems to have pretty accurate data, compared to the competition. For one, it seems to have a great backlink database. This allows you to uncover more backlinks per website, compared to the competition. Also, another area where it's a little bit more accurate would be their domain rating (the strength of a websites authority), and therefore their Keyword Difficulty score. Now obviously you can't rely completely on an autmatically calculated Keyword Difficulty score, since there are too many unknown variables. But it is great to have for bulk data analysis. Other than that, I would say, they also have almost everything you need out of an SEO software suite. Their user experience is also pretty good. The closest alternative I would say is semrush. And I would say both are about equal in my recommendation, with Ahrefs being slighly better, but semrush being better for most due to the lower cost.

The biggest con to AHREFS is the price. It seems overly expensive, especially considering now that you can pay for Ubersuggest for a fraction of the cost. Or you can even use some of the Ubersuggest features for free (however keep in mind, you are really paying them with your data if you sign up with your GSC or analytics account). However, it's not going to be as comprehensive as something like this software. So in my mind, if AHREFS lowered the price, it would be a no-brainer. But if you rely on this data for your business, or an agency. Then you consider the cost a necessary expense for one of the best software programs out there for SEO.

Nathan V.
SEO Specialist in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go-to toolset for SEO

Kommentare: I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

Madan B.
Ads manager in Nepal

Is Ahrefs the best tool for SEO?

Kommentare: Talking about the overall experience with Ahrefs I love the tool. It has helped me to rank my article on google as well as to find the best and working keywords for my ads.

I have used a few SEO tools like Mangool, Moz, SEMRush, and others, yet nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most powerful and featured tools out there. The addition of new features on this tool continuously makes it more special. Perhaps the best thing about Ahrefs is that it crawls and records new backlinks super quickly. I mainly use this tool for keyword research and monitoring backlinks. This tool has helped me to rank my website on the first page of google. I consider it the best tool for organic keyword research and to find the SEO difficulty for each keyword.

I am using Ahrefs for more than 2 years. I haven't noticed any technical difficulty out there. Some of the people consider the pricing as a little bit high but I think the pricing is not much high according to the service they are providing.

Richard W.
SEO in USA

100% Recommended to SEO Experts

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Ahrefs was positive. While the team's customer service could be better - the actual tool is powerful. It's truly an SEO expert's perfect tool. It has some of the best insights available - and the company is constantly expanding their efforts. Recently, they updated their content explorer system, making it more comprehensive. For our agency, we were able to really fine-tune our keywords and find great linking opportunities. If you are looking for a program to capitalize and do the same, Ahrefs is a great place to start.

- Amazing backlinking tool - Easy to understand keyword search system - Ability to track keyword rankings by the minute - Quality reporting tool - 7-day trial for first timers - Company sends valuable training information - Daily support if needed

- Can be complicated for first-time SEO users - Its design is simple and a bit mundane. - Customer service is not the friendliest.

Vikram singh R.
Vikram singh R.
Sr. SEO Consultant in Indien
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great competitors analysis tool

Kommentare: I am working as SEO manager in one of the top-rated Digitial Marketing agency in India and I am using Ahrefs since last 2 years now, this is one of the tools that I am using on a daily basis and I really can't leave a day without this tool. It makes my competitor's analysis work so easy, Ahrefs helps me find the best links from my competitors and I have explored what content Gap and some basic distance my client's website is having and can set the campaign accordingly. This is the must have tool before starting SEO or content marketing campaign.

The best thing about Ahfers is you will get everything related to competitors & backlink analysis. It includes few most amazing features like comprehensive backlink data, Overall organic keywords your website is ranking for, Overall organic traffic with history, Keywords explorer for detailed keywords research, Linkintersect to see which links your competitors are having and you don't, and many more. Ahfers is also one of the most user friendly tool I have ever used, it has got everything which every digital marketers need. You can find hundreds of links opportunities by using content explorer which shows you which content is shared the most in your niche. You can reverse engineer your competitors backlink by the cocomprehensiveis of competitors backlink and acquire them.

The only thing I like the least about Ahrefs as they didn't provide any Free search trial, while few of the other similar tools will give you few serachs in a day but in Ahrefs you won't get anything for free NOT even a single search.

Tayyab S.
Tayyab S.
Administrator in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All Resources to Grow Search Traffic

Kommentare: I found it useful and beneficial in Keyword Research and Analyze Competitor Details.

Ahrefs is a complete SEO tool that holds multiple tools like Link building Keyword research Competitor analysis Rank tracking Site audits I usually use Ahref for keyword Research which is important to grab the traffic to your site as well as analyze the top rank keywords.

Little bit Complex Interface Many filters on referring domains Not 100% accurate Stats less Internal link opportunities

Franklin G.
Founder in USA
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs is my go-to tool for keyword research

Kommentare: Ahrefs has been a great tool for our marketing team. It helps us deliver clarity & confidence to our clients about customer behavior in multiple channels. It is helpful for Customer Journey Mapping, Market Research, and Marketing Plan development.

Ahrefs is the best tool for keyword research because it includes data from a variety of sources like Amazon and YouTube. The ability to quickly toggle between platforms to see the search volume is fantastic. I also like how easy it is to export, save, and share the data.

Ahrefs estimates for keyword CPC is not accurate for Amazon. The data is taken from Google keyword CPC which is an entirely different cost and can mislead a marketer into creating an ill-informed marketing plan. If the website research tool was as powerful as other software providers, I would use it almost exclusively.

Lois O.
Lois O.
Founder in UK

Valuable SEO Tool

Kommentare: Overall I use Ahrefs frequently and it has a major impact on my daily activities, especially for backlinking, an essential part of my work. I am pleased with it and have no plans to change.

The thing I like most about Ahrefs is the backlink feature where I can check the link profile of my competitors and copycat their strategies.

Unfortunately, Ahrefs is fairly costly, so when starting out and building my marketing agency, it would have been nicer to have more entry-level-friendly pricing. Sometimes there are also slow loading issues.

Malte L.
Head of SEO in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best backlink software

Kommentare: A cheap toolbox with some really great tools. It does what it is supposed to do. Nothing fancy but reliable.

ahrefs is an inexpensive all-in-one SEO platform with a strong focus on backlinks. While the other features are OK, I mainly use it for backlinks, where it absolutely excels.

The UI has not changed in many years and I feel the usability could be improved upon. Click stream data has not been updates since December 2019. The rank tracker is really just that - a rank tracker. Some competitors have a much stronger focus and the SEO project management aspect.

Joseph S.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs has a lot of depth!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ahrefs makes short work of diagnosing ranking issues on page and off page. Definitely a powerful tool.

As a lead generator, I spend a TON of time doing keyword research. Ahrefs does a fantastic job with finding keywords and keyword phrases that have a lot of search volume with lower keyword ranking difficulty.

Other than it being a bit pricey, there is very little I don't like about this software. If anything, the first day or two was a challenge learning how to generate and export custom CSV's.

SEO Specialist in Dänemark
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite SEO tool

Kommentare: I'm satisfied. I get what I want and need.

All in one - for SEO's. Ahrefs is best for everything regarding links. But there's more in the package: You get site audits, keyword trackers, content and keyword research + more. Of these, I do love the site audit. It made my life easier - compared to Screaming Frog. Now I don't have to sit around and wait while my computer crawls. I can just close the Ahrefs tab - and the whole thing will be done within the hour (or overnight). Theres even scheduled crawls, so I can get an overview of our technical and on-page SEO performance every week or month. It even comes with a lot of descriptions and guide on what to do about the bugs and errors found on your website. Great for beginners and specialists.

It can cost a lot if you have a lot of users. There's no option for individual logins for a team. So we do log each other out all the time - even though we have bought the package with up to 10 users using the login. The same goes for the Chrome Toolbar. A cool tool, but we log each other out - so we have to log in each day. It feels like a waste of time. They are not made for PPC stats. Theres some numbers and Ad examples, but they don't seem correct.