Filtern nach:

Über Refund Geeks Suite

Spare Geld und verbessere die Effizienz bei UPS- und Fedex-Konten durch Analysen, automatisierte Rückerstattungen und anbieterübergreifende Berichte.

Erfahre mehr über Refund Geeks Suite

Patrick B.
Patrick B.
President and CEO in USA

It's a No-Brainer

Kommentare: The refunds I'm receiving are amazing and I don't have to lift a finger! Bravo!

Refund Geeks gets money back for my shipments which were late according to the shippers' terms and conditions. These are refunds I would not normally have time to do the work to get, so this service is a no-brainer. I get money back for doing nothing!

What's not to like? I get refunds for doing absolutely nothing!

Business Owner in USA
Sportartikel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Kommentare: We're happy with the service they provide, the only thing we would change is the percentage that they take for getting us the reimbursement.

We've been using their services for a couple of months now and we are pleased with them. They are able to manage our shipments and make sure that we are reimbursed for late shipments. This saves us a lot of time and we are very happy with it!

They take a pretty big cut of the reimbursement. Granted we don't have to do anything to get our money back, but they do take quite a bit of it.

Debra F.
IT-Marketing in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Well I have my doubts but I do like the concept

Since no monthly , my ROI was not bad, just harder to set up and implement, but the idea of this cost management was really a great idea!

Like I said not as easy as I would have liked and thought it would do a little more

Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Director of Sales and Customer Service in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Set it and forget it!

Kommentare: Prior to being referred to Refund Geeks we were only getting credits for missed deliveries that customers brought to our attention. Now we have a great monitoring system giving us a montly refund that we would have never gotten.

The application is easy to use and straight forward. You get a weekly update on your refunds you receive as well as one place to look at your invoices from any shipping provider. Customer service is great with a quick response on email.

Altho email is the quickest communciation, maybe a instant chat for any quick questions.

Randy B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you have not done this do it NOW, no need to wait!

Kommentare: Great! I wish I would have done this earlier.

Easy to set up, and you get cash that you would normally be missing.

There are no Cons doing this. Just get her done.

Mary R.
Office Manager in USA
Bildende Kunst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Find of 2018!

Kommentare: Very professional from start to finish, always available for any questions or directions. Proactive with communication. It's a Win Win Win

Everything about this works for a small business with no time to audit and chase down refunds owed by UPS and FedEx. They do all the processes: researching, requesting and documenting refunds. They also do an outstanding job of explaining the entire process during the welcome call.

There is nothing not to like! I wish we had time to delve more into the analytics provided.

Chad M.
Chad M.
Operations and IT Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and automated

Kommentare: We used to only receieve refunds on packages we knew were late due to a customer calling. We have gone from less than $250 a month in refunds to over $1000 a month in refunds.

The application does exactly what they say it will. I have had zero issues with the software and find its features very hepful. I would recommend Refund Geeks to anyone who does a lot of shipping.

None at all. During our startup call I told the support staff of some reports that would be nice, but its not preventing the software from doing its job at all.

Josh E.
CTO in USA
Verpackung und Container, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saves us $10,000 a year

This software effortlessly saves us a ton of money every month.

Nothing at all it’s so easy and it saves you money what’s not to like.

Antwort von Refund Geeks

Thanks, Josh! We¿re happy to have you as a customer - and to continue saving you money every year!!

Jason K.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Works even when I don’t and basically free money!

A little slow in getting confirmed refunds.

Director of Operations & Logistics in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Refund Geeks Works!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been pleasant. Customer service response is fairly quick and on-point. Would definitely refer Refund Geeks to others.

Easy to understand reporting, automated, seamless integration with our UPS account

Would love to see more robust reporting features, different types of metrics. Integration with USPS would be huge as well.

Chris W.
Manager in USA

Covers the basics

Set it and forget it. Installation and configuration is fast and easy. Once up and running, it runs itself and recovers our UPS reimbursements that would take too long for us to manage manually.

1). We used a competitor's product for several years before Refund Geeks. For whatever reason, RG attempts to seek reimbursement from UPS for packages that were actually delivered on time. We receive lots of false-positive emails from UPS saying the claim was denied. 2). If you manually file a damage claim with UPS, RG takes their percentage off of those as well. $200 item damaged, $200 claim filed by me personally, UPS pays $200 claim, RG deducts their commission from my account. Not cool.

Antwort von Refund Geeks

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback and strive to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our product and service. To address the cons you've mentioned: 1) We released an update to our algorithms on 12/26/18 that greatly reduces the "false positives". If you don't see a reduction in those emails, please let us know so we can continue to improve upon our identification systems. 2) Our system is designed to only take fees for any transaction we initiated. This is actually a feature that many of our competitors don't have. If you have an example where fees were assessed incorrectly, please send it to support@refundgeeks.com so we can review it. If confirmed, we would immediately credit you for the fees. Thanks for your business! :)

Brian J.
IT in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to get your refund

Kommentare: Simple and easy. Sign in and get your cash back.

It's as easy as signing into your UPS account. We use to run access programs to track delivery dates for late shipments. It was a headache at times due to UPS changing it's platform. Since we signed up for Refund Geeks, we haven't had a single problem with refunds.

We only been with them for 4 months so we do not have much here.

David H.

Good Service

Kommentare: Great service offering that helps get you money from UPS without doing anything.

Easy to implement, runs in the background, doesn't cost anything unless they provide a refund for you.

None, it was free to implement and they manage everything in the background.

Donald K.
Customer Service Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Refund Geeks

Kommentare: While we are not seeing thousands of dollars the money we do get back is well worth the initial investment of time.

How quickly we were set up and how quickly we started seeing refunds.

Reporting

Maya E.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Worth it!

Kommentare: Overall, I would definitely Refund Geeks to make sure you get what is owed to you in late shipments!

I loved how easy Refund Geeks was to set up. I was able to get refunds from a few order that I wouldn't have noticed before!

The thing I like least about Refund Geeks is that they are not available for chat (although their customer service does reply quickly).

Chelsea M.
Controller in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love Refund Geeks!

Refund Geeks gets money back that I wouldn't have time to search out and file forms for myself,

I have no complaints! I am getting more money back than I ever have before.

Ashley S.
owner in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great idea

Kommentare: Great customer service - great savings

Once set up, the software is automated and the savings begin

they are still working out & developing tools & reports

Holli A.
Accounts Receivable in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Program

We literally save money EVERY month because of Refund Geeks!

So far, there is nothing we don't like about Refund Geeks.

Alif A.
owner in USA

refund geek review

you don't lose any money or pay anything until you get money

not a lot of communication between us and the software

Deandra W.
Warehouse Operations Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Warehouse Operations Manager

It does all the work for me of my 85 page UPS bill! The website is very easy to use and has all information I would want to see broken down perfectly!

I have not found anything I don't like about it.

Christian K.
Freight Analyst in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great analytics!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great and I feel RefundGeeks provides great service and value.

The dashboard is great, data is arranged where it is easy to read.

Lack of custom reports. The csv export feature would awesome if there was a dashboard to allow users to create with choice of fields.

Antwort von Refund Geeks

Great report idea / feature request, Christian. I'll add that to the development queue and let you know when we have something for you to try out.

COO & Co-Founder in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and you might get money back!

Kommentare: When I had a question, their customer service responded immediataely!

Easy to set up and they monitor everything, no attention needed or constant checking in.

We only saved a few dollars, but I understand you could potentially save hundreds!

Steve L.
ACCOUNTANT in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

REFUND GEEKS

Kommentare: AUDIT OF TRANSPORTATION CHARGES GENERATES LOTS OF CASH BACK !

SOFTWARE IS PERFECT AS REFUND GEEKS DOES ALL THE WORK. I REVIEW THE INVOICE MONTHLY & THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE ERROR.

SORRY NOTHING. NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM TO-DATE.

Moosa H.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why not? Nothing to Loose

Shipping is getting more and more expensive, plus they can nickle and dime you for extra charges. This lets you keep them in check and make sure they are doing what they are suppose to for the money you are spending with your shipping carrier.

Nothing - they take care of everything. You just sign up and give them your shipping information.

Jason H.
Marketing Director in USA
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Sit back and let Refund Geeks Do the refund work for you.

Automated - Refunds from my accounts with FedEx and UPS come automatically. Only pay for what they do! No Refunds? No Bill!

I dont spend enough to get a dedicated account person.