Filtern nach:

Über Ringba

Eingehende Anrufverfolgung für Unternehmen, Callcenter und Marketing-Profis.

Erfahre mehr über Ringba

Asfand Y.
Regional Sales Cordinator
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2018

"Call Tracking Analytics at it's Best"

Kommentare: Today, online visibility is considered a major benefit to marketing and our company specializes in that particular field. In our use case, the benefits gained by using the software were two-fold. With Ringba, we didn’t just want their call tracking features as we were also in need of call intelligence and reporting tools. It’s safe to say Ringba was an all in one deal that helps us providing a better caller experience and improved our conversion rates significantly.

Vorteile: Being a marketing and brand development agency, we need more than just inbound call demographics to create an effective marketing plan. We needed a Call Tracking and Analytics software that could also give us keyword data from organic searches without blowing up our budget. Thankfully, we found Call Tracking and Analytics Software, and it has been the perfect solution that checked everything on our priority list. The pricing is also great because it bundles a bunch of useful services into one package. I would definitely recommend this software to anyone who is in need of a real-time call tracking software that also has key features that makes it possible for analyzing data tied to SEO and other online marketing operations. One thing that clearly stands out when using the software is that how efficiently it houses multiple features under one banner. Normally, tracking and analytics combo softwares are badly optimized in graphics because the visual aesthetics does not matter for a backend tracking and analytics software. But with Call Tracking and Analytics Software, the developers took the time to construct a software that looks good as well as it performs.

Nachteile: Whitelabel, please! As a part of our marketing strategy, we are hoping to increase our relevance with branded services from our end. Having an option to whitelabel the services and add our own logo would be greatly appreciated. I hope to see this feature to come to Ringba in the near future. :)

• Bewertet am 23.9.2018
Mandeep singh G.
Vice President Engineering
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"Ringba is the future"

Kommentare: We are using Ringba to run pay per call campaigns. Compared to other products, we found Ringba much easier to setup and their thorough reporting helped us understand what all we needed to tweak to boost our revenue.

Vorteile: There are so many great features built into Ringba but if I were to pick a favorite, it would be their reporting dashboard. The level of detail they provide is incredible. Also, they really care about the customer and I believe it is their customer centric approach that separates them from their competitors. They value customer feedback and know how to retain their customers.

Nachteile: We have been using Ringba for nearly 7 months without complaints. So, there is really nothing that I dislike about the product. And I love the way they keep on enhancing the product regularly, adding new features. If there is any feature you need that they don't have, you just have to tell them and most likely it will be implemented.

• Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Felix L.
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2018

"Hands-down the best Call Tracking Platform"

Kommentare: Cheaper call tracking than any other platform, more data, easy to navigate dashboard. I can setup new campaigns in minutes and immediately start accepting traffic and proving results to my clients.

Vorteile: Pricing and number availability are huge. I can get local and toll-free numbers anywhere I need to at a fraction of the cost of other platforms. The analytics and reporting interface provide an unreal amount of data which makes it really easy to see which marketing channels are working and where I should focus.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about using Ringba. If I ever run into an issue or don't understand anything, their team is super responsive, helpful and friendly. They are a growing platform and regularly adding new features and making it easy to run better campaigns. Give them a try and test a campaign or two on the platform. You'll be hooked like I was when you see the true value!

Syed fawad H.
Digital Media Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2018

"Ringba Gives Me Data-Driven Insights"

Vorteile: I love the amount of data and analytics I can pull from. Their call recordings are crystal clear and I can obtain phone numbers in any country I want to run a campaign for. Creating IVRs is dead-simple and I find new ways to optimize them every time I dig into my call reports and see how callers are interacting with the prompts.

Nachteile: It would be great if there was more mobile functionality in the app so I could manage everything from my phone.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Muhammad A.
Web Developer
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2018

"Ringba is a next level call tracking software "

Kommentare: Ringba has not only helped me boost our number of calls per day but it has effectively grown our business by helping us manage clients and buyers altogether.

Vorteile: I like ringba's impressive performance and how it has multiple features to boost our campaigns. How I have been able to manage my clients altogether and with its call tracking tags and number pooling are easy to setup and install on my websites and track the exact source of my callers.

Nachteile: There's nothing I dislike! and the platform is fantastic and It works exactly how I need it to. i never faced any single problem using Ringba .

Ana N.
Content Writer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2018

"Top tier team and product "

Kommentare: We are running ad campaigns and need to be able to track exactly where calls are coming from and what results in a converted call. Ringba helps with this and more by being able to manage multiple campaigns and targets and even setup our own IVR tree for qualifying callers before we send them to our buyers. This has made our buyers happier and greatly improved our return on investment. Both for the money went spent on the product and all the money we spend on ads.

Vorteile: I have been able to track the actual areas we are marketing to confirm results and make better decisions about our ad spend.

Nachteile: I have not had any issues at all using Ringba. Definitely nothing to complain about , everything is perfect .

Syed farid A.
Co-Founder, Operations Manager
Bekleidung & Mode
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2018

"Best Call Tracking Platform Available on the Market"

Kommentare: I run digital marketing campaigns and needed a simple and feature-rich solution for managing call flow to agents, salespeople and other partners. Ringba provided everything I needed in a beautiful, easy to understand interface with unbeatable pricing.

Vorteile: I explored a few different call tracking platforms before deciding on Ringba. I fell in love right after signing up for a free trial. The dashboard is easy to navigate and setting up call flows for routing my call traffic is super easy.

Nachteile: I wish I could use SMS functionality but they are a growing platform and I expect they'll be adding it in the future.

• Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Hadiya S.
Trainee
Bankwesen
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2018

"Simple and easy call management at your fingertips"

Kommentare: I work in the financial industry and use Ringba to manage all of the incoming calls to my business. Ringba provides all the reporting and information I need to know about my calls in a single dashboard. Their pricing was unbeatable and their team has helped me every step of the way.

Vorteile: Their call tracking data is clear and easy to navigate and pull insights from. The dashboard is really easy to navigate and setup routing plans.

Nachteile: I don't need to use all the features that ringba offers but it's not any true reason to dislike it. It perfectly serves my purposes.

Umar G.
Accountant
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2018

"All your reporting in a single dashboard"

Kommentare: It's important for me to know exactly what's happening with calls. Ringba solves this problem at face value.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to breakdown the exact source of my calls, if they are coming from adwords, facebook, etc. I can pull any data I need for reporting and campaign optimization. Being able to get phone numbers pretty much anywhere in the world is always a huge plus for scaling my campaigns.

Nachteile: I've seen nothing but improvements since I started using it. Nothing that I dislike! The platform is fantastic and the team is helpful and very responsive.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2019

"Best Inbound Call Tracking Platform"

Vorteile: Very easy to use with tons fo features included for the pay per call industry.

Nachteile: I have't had any major issues with the platform.

• Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Zain S.
Social Media Marketing
Architektur & Planung
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"Extremely satisfied with Ringba"

Kommentare: We offer marketing solutions for small and medium business. Being able to access my stats and analytics and pull reports about my traffic is the most important part of optimizing my paid advertising campaigns for clients and linking calls to exact marketing channels and campaigns. I get more data with Ringba than I could possibly use. Their pricing is also the best out of anyone which goes a long way to lowering my overall costs.

Vorteile: Ease of use by far. As soon as I login, I have everything i could possibly need to run a successful call campaign. Ringba gives their users a really powerful solution for managing call flows and tracking the exact source of my calls.

Nachteile: There is not much to dislike with Ringba. Couldn't spot a loop hole in software, neither in any of their given services.

Ammad A.
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"Amazing support, Quick to setup, Granular Reporting"

Kommentare: I am using it to track calls from advertising campaign. Ringba is the perfect call tracking solution and they have an easy setup process. Their team is on the ball and ready to help if you ever get stuck too. There are so many pros to using Ringba for managing phone calls. You need to try it for yourself!

Vorteile: Simple implementation process. The system itself works perfect and is easy to pickup and learn. Once I really set about managing my caps and hours and implemented my own custom IVR, my campaigns really started picking up. Seeing exactly where each call is coming from is my primary concern and Ringba solves this. I can track keywords, demographics. It's easy to sort and filter data according to what you're looking for and saving reports for later is easy too!

Nachteile: Can't think of anything that I do not like. There are some features that I don't even need to use but I'm glad they are there just in case. The team is always willing to hear suggestions and listen to their customers.

Talha R.
Graphic Designer
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"Intuitive, robust and cost-effective"

Kommentare: My costs were immediately lowered using Ringba and now I'm in complete control over my call flow. Being able to track revenue and payouts was extremely helpful for figuring out how to optimize my campaigns and make more money per call.

Vorteile: Keyword tracking and number pools. I can manage and direct my call flow however I wish. Pulling reports and statistic is quick and easy. I like being able to add multiple tracking numbers for a single campaign.

Nachteile: I haven't run into a single problem using Ringba singed I signed up. Maybe the ability to customize the command center with my own widgets but that's more of a personal preference.