Tablein.com

Tablein.com Bewertungen

von Tablein.com

A restaurant system like no other

Gerald V.
Sales Specialist

Kommentare: Their customer support is surreal, few minutes after a message is sent on their chat and someone will already be there helping you out and solving any problems you face. To compliment that even more, they have step by step tutorials on anything you may need.
I cannot praise Tablein enough!

Vorteile: - The system is very easy to use and does one great thing for restaurants: IT SAVES THEM MONEY
- One generalised system that can be accessed from anywhere and thus this allow restaurants to manage their business from everywhere
- Bookings through social media and website: For restaurants this allow them to convert more business through their social media without the need of answering a call or having a 5 minutes chat with the client. Simple and straight forward
- Client's data: The data of all clients is listed there and I have access to it with a click of a button.

Nachteile: - There are some small features which could be added to make the system even better than it already is. I'm sure that with a few tweaks from these guys, the system will be leading the market in no time.

Brilliant Easy to Use Product with Fantastic Techincal Support

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Ehab S.
Executive Director
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We wanted a software that allowed our customers to book a table at our three restaurants and pay a deposit for their table. Rep and his team responded within 30 minutes of us sending them a request for a quotation on a Saturday morning. By Sunday afternoon they had everything set up and ready to go for Monday morning. Incredible service and very professional.

Vorteile: This is such an easy and intuitive application to use. Even if you have no technical skills you will be able to use it very easily. And if you have any problems, the technical support from the Tablein team is more than fantastic. They will go over and beyond to make sure that you can solve any issues. I believe that this application is the best table booking software on the Market in the UK and Europe.

Nachteile: There are absolutely no cons about it. Everything works brilliantly and the Time can get you up and running in no time at all. They are very efficient.

Great system, love it so much!

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Agnieszka S.
Food & Beverage Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found tablein while I was looking for a booking system for my restaurant.
We were growing so fast and providing the book of reservations started to be very difficult.
I am so happy I found those people as they created very easy and friendly system that has a lot of great functions:
-it allows us to control our reservations, no shows ald walkins - which is very important in restaurant bussiness
-it prived all the information obout our guests so we can easily contact them, remind them about the reservatinos- so the no shows leves has been reduced
-team of Tablein is always ready and happy to help. They ack immediately when any problem or question appear
-This booking system made my job as a manager easier than it used to be. I can easily control the reservations, create raports and do not spend hours of my time to write emails with my guests

Vorteile: That it is very easy to manage the system and the people of Table in are always keen on helping

Nachteile: Nothing. It is perfect, I can not find any fault of this system.

Easy to use, save time and money on administration

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Vita M.
restaurant manager

Vorteile: Simple to use and manage information from anywhere and on any device. Our restaurant do not need extra staff, because waiting staff is fully responsible for bookings from any location. System let to use time templates, so it is easy to fill gaps between reservations and book more tables.

Nachteile: It is uncomfortable to manage/book tables of huge banquet hall on tablet, but everything ok on big desktop. Besides that, it is best booking system for small or medium restaurants.

The single biggest value add to my business this year

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Uida H.
Director/owner
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tablein truly transformed how we manage bookings and increased the level of professionalism experienced by customers. It is easy to use and a remarkable effective booking system....and we have not even used it to it's full potential. I will definitely recommend it to any small/medium sized venue and/or restaurant. CSR deserves very special mention. Her patience and promptness is noteworthy and this specifically gave me immense confidence in Tablein knowing someone has my best interest at heart. Thank you

Vorteile: It's powerful simplicity, ease of use and incredible support given by CSR EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Nachteile: The fact that I it was not always "live"....meaning I had to refresh manually to make double sure I see the correct view/bookings rather than this happening automatically.

Great reservation system

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Brant F.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This system really helped cut down on our no shows. It had so many useful features to fully pack out my restaurant. I loved that they hosted it so it was one less thing to worry about. Not once in our years of using it did it go down. The team responds to any questions I had within the hour

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of. Maybe the text messaging support could be better in Australia but it’s works 99% of the time

Absolutely fantastic service and Product

David G.
Managing Partner
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From initial contact everything has been absolutely seemless. They are extremely adaptable and the back up service is fabulous.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and they have adapted everything to meet our needs.

Nachteile: There are absolutely no problems with anything at all it meets our needs perfectly.

Very helpful and extremly professional

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Holly C.

Kommentare: evcerything required

Vorteile: adaptable and easy to use, support is second to none, inparticular Aigle is very helpful and always positive

Nachteile: slight time delay on customer history but otherwise a great system to use and would recommend to others

All started with a 14 days free trial

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Liliana T.
Corporate Revenue Manager
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very simple to set up
Very easy to use
No waiting to get support answer
Instant live chat support
Meets our needs perfectly!

Nachteile: I have nothing to like least about this software :)

Efficient and effective

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Dave R.
Business Consultant
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Tablein is both easy to use whilst very effective. The ability to track repeat customers, receive feedback from clients and both quickly and easily see the days bookings whilst being able to reach out to clients has been an important and very useful tool. The software has been able to help us dramatically reduce no shows helping us to see a visible ROI.

Nachteile: There were a few quirks that I needed some help with, however Tablein support has been both quick and efficient.

The best software for restaurant reservations

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Propietario
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have total control of muy reservations. I am in touch with my clients. I can take my bussiness wherever I go. I don’t have to call anybody when someone wants a reservation. With one click I have all the information of the day. I love it!

Vorteile: Its very easy to use, fits your needs, helps you to organize better.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to do searches by customer name

Ease your reservations with Tablein!

Marcus K.
Maketing and Events Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is user friendly and has all functions needed to perform all reservation requests. Very well organised and has helped us solidify a strong customer base as well as increase reservation amount. Shows valuable statistics needed to analyse customer base and historic data to perform at a optimal for future reservations. Customer service is incredibly helpful!

Nachteile: Not on a big international scale yet. Looking forward to Tablein becoming as big as Opentable.