Über AttendanceBot

Einfaches Zeiterfassungs-, Anwesenheits- und Urlaubsmanagementsystem für Teams, die Slack nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über AttendanceBot

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie AttendanceBot bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jose pablo M.
Jose pablo M.
CEO in Costa Rica
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Your friendly smart punch card

Kommentare: AMAZING
Few companie have such a good feedback loop, every time we asked for a new feature the team would just try to make sure it was what we needed. I think they are always moving adding features that make users happy!

We needed some way to keep track of the time that we were spending in each project, we are a small studio and creating our own software to handle time was out of scope, we were using slack free, and we had so many limitations. When we learned about attendance bot I fell in love, it would allow our team to keep track of hours. rates and even measure how much time we were putting into the project!

The fact that we had to pay haha JK I think the thing we like the least is that sometimes there might be bugs with the punches, meaning I have to fix them manually

Jeremy S.
Owner in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great App!!

Kommentare: Overall it was simple to implements, I got good support from customer service on some of the questions I had and they help me set up some of my default settings

The attendancebot app enables me to manage the various needs of all employees through a simple, user-friendly that can be managed from anywhere. I am able to easily access weather i'm in the office or on the go. It takes away the need for manual calculating and tracking!

Although you can customize the types of leaves (Flex / Vacation) You are not able to differentiate how they are calculated / tracked. IE. I wish I could have 'Flex' time that is calculated and tracked by the hour, but 'Vacation' days calculated and tracked by days.

Antwort von Anaek

Thanks for your feedback, Jeremey.

Irine K.
Business Development in Georgien
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's helping us a lot!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We all love it. Managers are super happy by using this tool and employees are satisfied with the software as well. We gave them an easy option to tell us their availability.

We are able to track team members availability hours and see what times they are working or scheduled for working

The idea is great. It's a great tool for remote teams. Our small team would suggest to offer more visually appealing reporting graphics, such as bar charts, graphs, pie charts, different segments in different colors 👍.

Nicole S.
Executive Assistant in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The features of AttendanceBot are improving.

Kommentare: It tracks employee hours.

Easy for the team to clock in and out on their phones or desktop and to track vacation/sick time and requests.

Often times it takes several attempts to make updates to punches and to run reports. We created a slack channel for AttendanceBot per the instructions but it never worked so we've been using the app channel. I don't understand how on some features you need to use military time but other features you don't would be nice to have consistent formatting for date/time throughout the app.

Alessandro M.
General Manager in Italien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and efficient

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It helped me a lot to handle smart working for 30 people during lockdown due to COVID-19

THe easiness to use it, just onesimple command for a basic functionality, but not limited to it where you need something more.

Lacalization not so easy, reports not easy to understand, could be more flexible for administration purpose (i.e. allow only manager to edit) but really small things...

Jehanzeb M.
Senior Software Engineer in Pakistan

AttendanceBot does what it says. A office attendance solution that is easy to work with.

- The ease with which it integrates with our current work flow through Slack You don't have to install any new software, and don't have to get used to opening and closing it every time you are working. Using reminders you can remember to check-in and check-out at appropriate times. - Time tracking You don't need a separate software to track time of your employees. At any time you can download the timesheet. - The management of leaves and holidays When purchasing this app we thought it was only an attendance/time-tracking app. But it can manage your quotas leaves and holidays. - Reports and Reminders Having printable reports at your disposal is really helpful. Also what is really helpful is that if you add attendanebot user to a channel, it will notify you of the people working remotely or are on sick leave or a general leave. And will manage those leaves from your quota.

- There is some difficulty when editing time logs. The calendar does not work very well. For example if in your main calendar you view a previous day and then navigate back to current date, and you try to enter in/out timing, you still have the preciously visited date selected. - Time tracking does not monitor active time through user activity. Although it is not something that you would require for someone working in-house, but would be a plus to have if you are tracking time for someone who is working remotely. - This point is more of a feature request rather than a con. It would be great to have IFTTT integrated with this app. I can then use my GPS location to automatically check-in or check-out depending on if I have reached or left my office space.

Anh vu L.
executive director in Vietnam
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes management work easier

Kommentare: I manage a non-profit with a team spanning 5 different countries and timezone. It significantly reduced our time in managing attendance.

I can manage the team virtually, can easily export attendance records, which is important for auditing requirements for my organization.

Setting up holidays can be tedious, especially if your team is from multiple countries with different public holidays calendar.

Vanessa S.
Director of Operations in USA

Good Product in lieu of a major system

Kommentare: Excellent experience. My team readily adopted using the system to request PTO and it removed barriers from employees requesting PTO and managers tracking who what out when/where. Honestly if I could sync it to our HRM system I would strongly consider continuing to use it as our employees really liked it. PTO balances moved downward as we gave employees the ability to easily request time off.

It was very easy to adopt, the service team was responsive and it did what I needed it to do - track PTO

For me it was price - we were using it for requesting and keeping track of PTO. We've migrated to a full HRM system that now handles that, the duplicity was no longer functional and expensive to keep in both time and funds.

Producer in USA
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool

Kommentare: The company has good customer support and seems to want to make its customers happy.

Our company is very Slack-focused, so a vacation tracking tool that's integrated as a bot made our lives a lot easier.

Some of the configuration options can be difficult to find at first, but you get used to it.

Director of Product Development in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, integrated into existing business processes

Our team appreciated how easy it was to submit, approve and review PTO requests, using our existing business systems (Slack, Google Calendar).

Reports are not necessarily as powerful as they could be. Some quirks in announcing upcoming PTO to Slack channels.

Daniele B.
ICT Security Manager in Italien
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The right solution at the right time

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience it is absolutely positive. As I stated in the title, I found the right solution at the right time. In this time of Covid-19 emergency I needed something which had a fast implementation and which was capable to track people's heath and attendance when they were working remotely. AttendanceBot definetely helped me to achieve this goal and their HelpDesk always supported me with proffessionality and effectiveness!

The most appreciated feature about this SW, is its integration with MS Teams. You can easily have it up and running for the whole team, in just a 10 minutes. Although you need some days to tune it up to your needs, customize all the features and notifications and let the people familiarize with it, it is definitely a fluid process which doesn't affect at all your business. Moreover the Customer support it is a top notch one! You can reach them out either by chat or email and they usually manage to solve your problem in timely manner. They are attentive to customers feedbacks and always happy to adjust their product according to what customers are trying to achieve.

The Software has been crafted to assolve the most common exigences about time keeping and leave management, but every company it's different, with different ways to manage people and sometimes what could seems a normal request simply doesn't have a simple answer (but as I said before, the customer support it is always happy to help!). Moreover the localization of the dashboard it's only in english and it might lead to some confusion for some users who are not familiar with the this language.

Kristin D.
Operations Specialist in USA

Simple attendance and vacation tracking

Kommentare: Time tracking is easy and requesting time off is even easier. HR/operations don't have to manually track time off and there are no more emails requesting leave filling up managers' inboxes or getting lost.

Our company has an "unlimited" vacation policy and AttendanceBot helps us track and make sure team members are actually taking time off. Our team is remote throughout the USA and having the ability to add it onto Slack is a dream come true. You never have to leave Slack to know where someone is, when they plan on taking leave, or even get a full report of the year. We've also started using it to track time cards for our hourly paid interns and it's so easy for them to clock in because when they get to work the first thing they open is Slack. Then at the end of the month we just ask AttendanceBot for a time sheet. It's easy to set up managers and their teams, then customize it to each teams' needs. In our case one team doesn't need approval for a day of working from home or taking leave, but another needs approval for all times they won't be in the office. Their support has been easy to work with when I need to customize things or have a question. They usually send me a response within an hour or two. Pricing is easy and simple too! We don't have to worry about our bill growing every month when we hire new team members.

Some of the FAQ is outdated and you have to contact support to get the latest commands for AttendanceBot, but I've never had trouble of getting ahold of support. You can even do it right from Slack. In order to customize teams you have to customize each person's settings individually. There is a "company default", but anything the detours from that has to be inputted manually. If you have many people that need the be customized, it can be daunting.

Stephan H.
Scenior software enginner in Sri Lanka

Tech people's de-facto attendance mangement service.

Kommentare: Before AttendanceBot, our administration department faced lot of difficulties with managing attendances and leaves. Since our team majorly made up of developers and tech related people, it was so difficult to train them to a particular system and the same time oversee, record, view statistics. We had dealt with lot of manual work with spread sheets, back and forth emails to get these work done.
So much for the effort end of the day we couldn't even retrieve anything useful from those systems.
With the AttendanceBot we ditched timesheets, punch sheets, leave applications, approval emails out of the window and now attendance and leave managing is like a walk in the park. Not only for the admins but also for the whole company.

The best thing about AttendanceBot is it comes with Slack. What more pleasing or ease than we can mange attendance and team mates leave from the same app which we used to communicate every minute. This is ideal for tech company like ours.

I found AttendanceBot misses a public API. Since we like to tinker stuff, this limited the scalability of the service only to the Slack.

Antwort von Anaek

Thanks for the feedback Stephan.

Moaaz E.
Moaaz E.
Use in Ägypten
Design, Selbstständig

A hidden gem within the vast Internet

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It saves you a great time and effort in team work even if you are in different regions or far from each other through this program you can know where your employees are and know the salaries of the team.
It is the perfect choice for remote work

Easy and complete clarity in using as a team that facilitates work for you. You can do anything with limited steps such as taking sick leave and tracking team work hours. The best thing for me is that you can use it through the mobile phone with ease and without us or complicated processes.

I almost don't see any negatives. but I hope that there will be a little less pricing plan to suit everyone. Thank you and I wish you progress and prosperity forever.

Jamil R.
Product Development Specialist in Afghanistan
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great interface, easy to use.

1: Easy to use 2: Great interface 3: Leaves history details 4: Team members on leave details 5: Fully automized 6: No paperwork

1: Export leaves balance history option was missing. For example, I had to go page by page in the leave balance section to see at what specific date I had how much balance. The balance and changes made in the balance were not exporting. 2: Little expensive for organizations having big number of employees, for e.g. organization with 200+ employees.

Brian M.
Tech Support in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great! We've saved a lot of time in attendance tracking using Attendance Bot

Kommentare: Saving a bunch of time answering vacation questions and trying to keep track of the vacation on our own. Freed up a lot of time for more important tasks.

The ease of use to request time off, manage and pull reports. The system seemed to be pretty smooth when we first started, then a year later we went to make some changes and it had been updated to make it even easier to handle configurations.

To be honest, we really haven't run into many, if any, cons with this software. Had I filled this out a year or so ago, I would have mentioned not having a great GUI for setting it up.

Laura N.
Office Manager in UK

It could be fantastic

It allows good control over submitted holiday and managers approval. It allows staff to have more control over their own leave entitlement.

You have to remember all of the commands so some of the more obscure ones can be harder to find e.g. second half or compassionate, so one person in our office learns them and everyone asks them. Terminology is in american English. You can only book 8 months in advance. Reminders for managers to approve leave would be good after a certain period, as soon get forgotten about. Better integration with other software e.g. Teamwork would be ideal, so annual leave can be considered when planning project time.

Adam G.
Adam G.

Easy time-tracking. Seamless integration with Slack

Kommentare: Saved time. Employees could track their time in the app we use the most.

It was easy for our employees to track their time. It integrated nicely into our Slack workflow. Overall it streamlined everything for our company. We would recommend this for any company who uses Slack.

It was a little bit challenging to edit the time to track reports in Slack. It would be a bit easier if there was also a web-based dashboard where we could make edits.

Antwort von Anaek

Hi Adam, I am happy to report that we now have external web views for editing of times and hours for everybody. We've also launched two new dashboards for you to track hours for everybody. Can you please give that a look.

Pete B.
General Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

great lightweight timekeeping app

Kommentare: easy and simple

simple and easy to implement and use, good support

adoption was a bit tricky from some of my older team member who wanted a button rather than a command, but was manageable

Mark H.
CTO in Rumänien

Amazing, easy to use for your team, time tracking application integrated perfectly in Slack

Kommentare: Attendancebot has replaced our cumbersome HR software which we only used to track team vacations, and replaced our manual timesheets we kept in excel for compliance. The cost is about the same but the time we save in keeping the records has been significantly reduced. The entire team loves using the application! It is awesome!

- Easy to use for the entire team right in Slack - Announces attendance of the entire team everyday keeping everyone informed - Great reporting for our monthly time sheet requirements - Tracks very well the vacation time for all employees - Configuration is very simple and easy from the management portal - Customer service and support has been fantastic Overall it is a great product for our needs and the team at Attendancebot have been very helpful with some enhancements for us.

The is not much to not like about the software. Hoping attendancebot will soon also announce up coming birthdays to the team.

Rachel W.
Bookkeeper in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the technology

Kommentare: It has been a great switch from the paper time sheet system we used prior

I love that our team can clock in from our phones and also have the location where they clocked in from. Much easier than the paper timesheet system we used before

It’s hard to remember which thing to type for each report you want to do, but there is a cheat sheet for that purpose

Jaquiline F.
Adminstrator in Südafrika
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AttendanceBot affords us a system that does effortless work hours logging.

Kommentare: It simplifies and streamlines things, especially with regards to office communication and administration.

I love the HR assistance functionality. You just capture dates for leave request. Even a simple sentence will inform your team when you are working remotely, when this automatically feeds through to our company calendar. It's great! All of this can be done from your laptop or even your mobile, if you are out and about.

You must have the correct date format, or else it doesn't get the request or the number of leave days are totally out.

Engineer in Japan
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for what it does

Kommentare: Great, it is rare for me to encounter something that is so user-friendly and does the job as described. Would happily use again or recommend to others.

Easy to set up, easy to use, great support whenever we needed help - AttendanceBot was a total pleasure for us to use.

N/A. I have no negative impression of this software.

Jone B.
EVP Products in Norwegen

Easy to use, does what you need

Summary: It does what you need and with the slack bot it's easy to get everyone to use it. It's easy to get started and all employees quickly get on board with the slack bot. Punching in/out, requesting leaves or reporting sick is easy. Our employees actually use it and everyone is happy with the system. It let's you keep track of hours per employee, sick days, leaves and everything you need. I have not tried the "projects" part of this yet, so I can't say anything about that.

The admin panel/website. It's a bit difficult to use and slow to load. It's a pain to edit punches, adjust leaves and most other things that involves user data. However it does work - you just need some patience while doing these tasks and, for me at least, it's not something I have to do daily so it's not a big deal.

Martin A.
IT Administrator in Mexiko
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

a great experience easy to use and very helpful with my work

Kommentare: a better organization in the business and with my team

is a great way to make the checkout and check-in of the employees and view the times that they get in and get out and request leaves

there are not much of cons but the only thing I would like they improve is the format of the hours report