Über AttendanceBot

Einfaches Zeiterfassungs-, Anwesenheits- und Urlaubsmanagementsystem für Teams, die Slack nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über AttendanceBot

Export leaves balance history option was missing.

Bewertungen zu AttendanceBot

AttendanceBot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AttendanceBot bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul
General Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable tool for time management!

Kommentare: While still in the early stages of deployment, we are beginning to develop labor hour benchmarks for certain tasks and projects. Without information like this we could not run the business or make plans for future staffing requirements.

Having used Time and Attendance systems in the past, I was pleasantly surprised with the setup and ease of customization. We’ve been able to create as many projects as we like and selectively assign those projects to the appropriate individual(s). Without this customization, my staff would have to scroll through a long list of tasks to find the one they want. And the whole point of any time and attendance system is to collect data to help run the business – not become a hinderance to someone who is just trying to get their job done. From a personal perspective I find that it helps me stay focused on the task that I’m working on, while it can be tempting to answer that email the second it arrives…that’s usually not the most effective and efficient way to manage one’s time.

Editing timesheets can be a bit cumbersome, but I’m still a relatively new user, this should get easier with practice.

Jeremy
Owner in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App!!

Kommentare: Overall it was simple to implements, I got good support from customer service on some of the questions I had and they help me set up some of my default settings

The attendancebot app enables me to manage the various needs of all employees through a simple, user-friendly that can be managed from anywhere. I am able to easily access weather i'm in the office or on the go. It takes away the need for manual calculating and tracking!

Although you can customize the types of leaves (Flex / Vacation) You are not able to differentiate how they are calculated / tracked. IE. I wish I could have 'Flex' time that is calculated and tracked by the hour, but 'Vacation' days calculated and tracked by days.

Antwort von Anaek

Thanks for your feedback, Jeremey.

Nicole
Executive Assistant in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The features of AttendanceBot are improving.

Kommentare: It tracks employee hours.

Easy for the team to clock in and out on their phones or desktop and to track vacation/sick time and requests.

Often times it takes several attempts to make updates to punches and to run reports. We created a slack channel for AttendanceBot per the instructions but it never worked so we've been using the app channel. I don't understand how on some features you need to use military time but other features you don't would be nice to have consistent formatting for date/time throughout the app.

Alessandro
General Manager in Italien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and efficient

Kommentare: It helped me a lot to handle smart working for 30 people during lockdown due to COVID-19

THe easiness to use it, just onesimple command for a basic functionality, but not limited to it where you need something more.

Lacalization not so easy, reports not easy to understand, could be more flexible for administration purpose (i.e. allow only manager to edit) but really small things...

Justin
Teacher & Coach in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and ease of use!

It is so easy for our robotics team members to check-in and out to log their hours.

The only minor thing is the organization of the reports that I have run so far. I will get used to them but wish there was a better option.

Jose Pablo
Jose Pablo
CEO in Costa Rica
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your friendly smart punch card

Kommentare: AMAZING
Few companie have such a good feedback loop, every time we asked for a new feature the team would just try to make sure it was what we needed. I think they are always moving adding features that make users happy!

We needed some way to keep track of the time that we were spending in each project, we are a small studio and creating our own software to handle time was out of scope, we were using slack free, and we had so many limitations. When we learned about attendance bot I fell in love, it would allow our team to keep track of hours. rates and even measure how much time we were putting into the project!

The fact that we had to pay haha JK I think the thing we like the least is that sometimes there might be bugs with the punches, meaning I have to fix them manually

Malory
Malory
Customer Service and VIP Manager Latam in Kolumbien
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A very useful attendance control tool

The impact of this tool on our operation has been very positive. It has allowed us to make detailed follow-ups on the activities carried out by each employee: How much time they invest in each project, specific times to solve each activity and validate the performance during that period. Both employees and administrators have liked the application too much. It gives us more order and control in the operation of the operation.

What we did not like very much is that we are different departments managing the same account and what is configured for a specific area, is for the entire operation. It would be great to be able to configure different rules for each area, since they are not the same in all our operation.We also don't like that when we filter schedules to track, they appear in disarray, instead of showing in order from the time that starts earlier to the one that starts later.

Moaaz
Moaaz
Use in Ägypten
Design, Selbstständig

A hidden gem within the vast Internet

Kommentare: It saves you a great time and effort in team work even if you are in different regions or far from each other through this program you can know where your employees are and know the salaries of the team.
It is the perfect choice for remote work

Easy and complete clarity in using as a team that facilitates work for you. You can do anything with limited steps such as taking sick leave and tracking team work hours. The best thing for me is that you can use it through the mobile phone with ease and without us or complicated processes.

I almost don't see any negatives. but I hope that there will be a little less pricing plan to suit everyone. Thank you and I wish you progress and prosperity forever.

Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool

Kommentare: The company has good customer support and seems to want to make its customers happy.

Our company is very Slack-focused, so a vacation tracking tool that's integrated as a bot made our lives a lot easier.

Some of the configuration options can be difficult to find at first, but you get used to it.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, integrated into existing business processes

Our team appreciated how easy it was to submit, approve and review PTO requests, using our existing business systems (Slack, Google Calendar).

Reports are not necessarily as powerful as they could be. Some quirks in announcing upcoming PTO to Slack channels.

Rajesh
Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product value for money

Kommentare: I am happy after using this product.

Tracking and reporting are the key features in this product.

A bit slow and UI should improve a bit which will make this product perfect.

Nastassja
CFO & Head of Marketing in Deutschland
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its easy, it's quick, the team accepted the new software quickly

Kommentare: Sorry, that I have to reapeat myself... but...See the title. We are a small family driven company that works completely remote (HomeOffice). I needed something easy and quick to use for the team to log in and log out and to request leaves.

I didn't find anything yet, that I don't like but I haven't had the full experience yet.

Benjamin Sri
Manager in Rumänien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Attendancebot App on Slack

When my team clocks in/out and updates their status on Slack, I know how many hours they have to work a day.

I have no comments on attendancebot; the app assists me when other apps are unable to provide what I require.

Darren
President in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent option for Slack and Google Chat integration.

Ease of use and integration with google chat.

The bot is great for ease of use but not always intuitive.

Megan
Business Development Manager in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A few teething challenges, but a great product

Kommentare: The team enjoy the visibility and control they have in terms of seeing what leave they have taken, what is left, etc. Management enjoy the ease of approvals and the team's visibility. We hope the bugs get fixed soon, but support has been great, so confident this will be the case.

Easy to use, very nice integration into Slack, and the notifications to channel are great

Constant bugs, receiving reminders to check in in the middle of the night, not registering leave correctly, etc. Mostly bugs.

Kanpicha
Business in Thailand
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Even they have registered, but can not know that they are playing game or working

Kommentare: I think this is a very powerful way for hybrid working online systems. But as I told you about the point that we can't verify that they actually work or play.

I think this Attendancebot is really powerful in terms of convenience. So The admin of the company can really track when people have started to work and leave.

Even employees register in the Attendancebot in slack on time. but it is still ambiguous to track their actual starting time of work. Maybe they are playing a game even if they have already registered.

Ben
Lead Product Consultant in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great potential!

Kommentare: I manage a team across several timezones and AttendanceBot makes it very easy to keep track of absence requests and approvals, balances, etc. We don't use the punch card functionality, and are beginning to use Shifts but finding they are a little too limited.

Its simplicity and how well integrated with Teams it is. It has a simple and clear purpose and it meets it well.

Changes in its implementation are only possible with the assistance of their tech support team, although to be fair they are always more than happy to assist. Not being able to sent notifications to users who are not licensed users is a small obstacle, as one often would like to send a simple notification to an HR distribution list without necessarily having every HR person registered.

Irine
Business Development in Georgien
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's helping us a lot!

Kommentare: We all love it. Managers are super happy by using this tool and employees are satisfied with the software as well. We gave them an easy option to tell us their availability.

We are able to track team members availability hours and see what times they are working or scheduled for working

The idea is great. It's a great tool for remote teams. Our small team would suggest to offer more visually appealing reporting graphics, such as bar charts, graphs, pie charts, different segments in different colors 👍.

Anna
Development Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful with minor limitations

It's extremely convenient and easy to implement with a team. Quick to learn with help functions and features accessible simply by typing a single word! It integrated seamlessly into our team slack channel

The reports are limited in what they display and the kind of information they offer. Since we use the information for payroll, that requires an extra step on our side to ensure the correct information is displayed. There is an automatic assignment of project when editing a punch in or out, which causes a slight hiccup in being able to quickly and efficiently make updates

Antwort von Anaek

Thank you for your feedback, Anna.

Kamil
Scrum Master in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Scrum Master

Kommentare: Keep up the good work!

easy to setup, lots of configurations, speeds up the processes

Documentation could be improved, currently some advanced features are poorly described

Charles
Co-Founder in USA

Simple and efficient product. Quick to cater and develop new features to your business needs!

Friendly and fast service. They respond to feedback with real results by developing increased functionality quickly.

Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AttendanceBot trial review

All of the services that I need are integrated in one chat

It does not have a a QnA function for my team for me to check in with my team everyday

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful Slack app to handle time off management

Kommentare: Makes the time off management a lot easier for the team and within Slack instead of going on yet another tool

Very easy to use for the team, they can register a holiday or sick leave with just 2 words. The team is very responsive to comments and new feature requests

The admin platform can be improved (more filters, easier exports, better overview of the team and holiday liabilities...)

Robert
CFO in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great time-saver for your organisation!

Easy to use & to implement. Has a wide range of options to customize it to your organisation (country/office/leave types/etc...). Slack integration is a great advantage also.

It is a pity that we cannot import the list of public holidays from an excel/csv. For now we need to do it one by one, but hopefully it is a function that will be available in the future.

Richard
Operations Manager in Irland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great option for a remote team

Kommentare: Honestly a great addition to a remote work force. Seamless integration and very handy for contact tracing for Covid-19.

Excellent software, very easy to use and integrate with MS Teams.

Some very minor security concerns that their customer service we're very happy to assist with.