AttendanceBot Erfahrungen

Über AttendanceBot

Einfaches Zeiterfassungs-, Anwesenheits- und Urlaubsmanagementsystem für Teams, die Slack nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über AttendanceBot

Export leaves balance history option was missing.

Bewertungen zu AttendanceBot

AttendanceBot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AttendanceBot bereits verwendet?

Jose Pablo
Jose Pablo
CEO in Costa Rica
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Your friendly smart punch card

Kommentare: AMAZING
Few companie have such a good feedback loop, every time we asked for a new feature the team would just try to make sure it was what we needed. I think they are always moving adding features that make users happy!

We needed some way to keep track of the time that we were spending in each project, we are a small studio and creating our own software to handle time was out of scope, we were using slack free, and we had so many limitations. When we learned about attendance bot I fell in love, it would allow our team to keep track of hours. rates and even measure how much time we were putting into the project!

The fact that we had to pay haha JK I think the thing we like the least is that sometimes there might be bugs with the punches, meaning I have to fix them manually

Jeremy
Owner in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great App!!

Kommentare: Overall it was simple to implements, I got good support from customer service on some of the questions I had and they help me set up some of my default settings

The attendancebot app enables me to manage the various needs of all employees through a simple, user-friendly that can be managed from anywhere. I am able to easily access weather i'm in the office or on the go. It takes away the need for manual calculating and tracking!

Although you can customize the types of leaves (Flex / Vacation) You are not able to differentiate how they are calculated / tracked. IE. I wish I could have 'Flex' time that is calculated and tracked by the hour, but 'Vacation' days calculated and tracked by days.

Antwort von Anaek

Thanks for your feedback, Jeremey.

Mark
General Manager in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Attendancebot saves me a whole of time checking the weekly attendance of my Virtual Assistants

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: In the past I have been doing manual calculations of the log-in/out times of my employees its super time-consuming. At the same time, it puts my employees accountable in showing up to work on time and on schedule.

AttendanceBot has helped me a huge amount of time in checking the attendance of my virtual assistants at the end of the week. While other business uses google sheet to monitor time-in and time-out of their employees, AttendanceBot gives you the freedom to have them punch in and punch out through slack with their detailed log-in/out times. It gives any business the assurance of accurately representing the amount of work done by their employees while not letting them feel that they are being micromanaged. What I like about it more is that it gives you a summary of the report of your team attendance for the next following days (who goes on leave , etc) and the extraction of the report at the end of the week is super easy-breezy. Customer support and retention agent, Saurabh, was very helpful in teaching me the basics as well so setting up my AttendanceBot was very easy to begin with. If you are a business looking for a digital platform to monitor the log-in/out of your employees, then AttendanceBot is the solution!

So far has been working really well! I think if there's one thing that needs to improve its having the feature of assigning an "automatic-logout" for employees in different shifts (currently you can assign an automatic logout time for ALL employees but in my case since I have employees working at different shifts of the day it would be best if we can incorporate that feature as well).

Nicole
Executive Assistant in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The features of AttendanceBot are improving.

Kommentare: It tracks employee hours.

Easy for the team to clock in and out on their phones or desktop and to track vacation/sick time and requests.

Often times it takes several attempts to make updates to punches and to run reports. We created a slack channel for AttendanceBot per the instructions but it never worked so we've been using the app channel. I don't understand how on some features you need to use military time but other features you don't would be nice to have consistent formatting for date/time throughout the app.

Jessica
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, people management tool

Kommentare: Very positive, we're happy with it as a solution for vacation/attendance management

AttendanceBot integrates really well with Slack, making it super easy to use for leave management + punching in and out each day. It's reduced the admin burden we used to have (previously all leave requests were done manually via Word docs). Plus, the helpdesk team is very responsive whenever we've encountered bugs or problems.

Using it for team timesheets isn't something we do yet, as when folk forget to log in, adding manual time entries isn't as easy to do as it is in tools like Avaza. So the timesheet functionality/logging could be improved.

Alessandro
General Manager in Italien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and efficient

Kommentare: It helped me a lot to handle smart working for 30 people during lockdown due to COVID-19

THe easiness to use it, just onesimple command for a basic functionality, but not limited to it where you need something more.

Lacalization not so easy, reports not easy to understand, could be more flexible for administration purpose (i.e. allow only manager to edit) but really small things...

Justin
Teacher & Coach in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and ease of use!

It is so easy for our robotics team members to check-in and out to log their hours.

The only minor thing is the organization of the reports that I have run so far. I will get used to them but wish there was a better option.

Nyawira
HR Manager in Kenia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Leave Management

Attendance Bot allows for customized time off, multiple leave types, and no hustle approval process.

Attendance bot works perfectly for me so I have no dislikes.

Susanna
HR Consultant in Indien

Simple, seamless and effective

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Super easy, no major employee complaints (none actually)

it eliminates the need for any setup or training. The configuration settings work for any policy you have.

Reports are excel sheets - I would have liked a more robust dashboard. Minor bugs Would like more integrations with Project Management softwares

Omama
Omama
Head of Edtech in Pakistan
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Time Management Software for Small Teams

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's very easy to use. Highly customizable. Works efficienctly. 3rd-party integrations

It should prompt the administrator when a certain employee is being absent/late for a longer period of time. Use ML/AI to deliver better software management experience.

Jehanzeb
Senior Software Engineer in Pakistan

AttendanceBot does what it says. A office attendance solution that is easy to work with.

- The ease with which it integrates with our current work flow through Slack You don't have to install any new software, and don't have to get used to opening and closing it every time you are working. Using reminders you can remember to check-in and check-out at appropriate times. - Time tracking You don't need a separate software to track time of your employees. At any time you can download the timesheet. - The management of leaves and holidays When purchasing this app we thought it was only an attendance/time-tracking app. But it can manage your quotas leaves and holidays. - Reports and Reminders Having printable reports at your disposal is really helpful. Also what is really helpful is that if you add attendanebot user to a channel, it will notify you of the people working remotely or are on sick leave or a general leave. And will manage those leaves from your quota.

- There is some difficulty when editing time logs. The calendar does not work very well. For example if in your main calendar you view a previous day and then navigate back to current date, and you try to enter in/out timing, you still have the preciously visited date selected. - Time tracking does not monitor active time through user activity. Although it is not something that you would require for someone working in-house, but would be a plus to have if you are tracking time for someone who is working remotely. - This point is more of a feature request rather than a con. It would be great to have IFTTT integrated with this app. I can then use my GPS location to automatically check-in or check-out depending on if I have reached or left my office space.

Daniele
ICT Security Manager in Italien
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The right solution at the right time

Kommentare: The overall experience it is absolutely positive. As I stated in the title, I found the right solution at the right time. In this time of Covid-19 emergency I needed something which had a fast implementation and which was capable to track people's heath and attendance when they were working remotely. AttendanceBot definetely helped me to achieve this goal and their HelpDesk always supported me with proffessionality and effectiveness!

The most appreciated feature about this SW, is its integration with MS Teams. You can easily have it up and running for the whole team, in just a 10 minutes. Although you need some days to tune it up to your needs, customize all the features and notifications and let the people familiarize with it, it is definitely a fluid process which doesn't affect at all your business. Moreover the Customer support it is a top notch one! You can reach them out either by chat or email and they usually manage to solve your problem in timely manner. They are attentive to customers feedbacks and always happy to adjust their product according to what customers are trying to achieve.

The Software has been crafted to assolve the most common exigences about time keeping and leave management, but every company it's different, with different ways to manage people and sometimes what could seems a normal request simply doesn't have a simple answer (but as I said before, the customer support it is always happy to help!). Moreover the localization of the dashboard it's only in english and it might lead to some confusion for some users who are not familiar with the this language.

Kristin
Operations Specialist in USA

Simple attendance and vacation tracking

Kommentare: Time tracking is easy and requesting time off is even easier. HR/operations don't have to manually track time off and there are no more emails requesting leave filling up managers' inboxes or getting lost.

Our company has an "unlimited" vacation policy and AttendanceBot helps us track and make sure team members are actually taking time off. Our team is remote throughout the USA and having the ability to add it onto Slack is a dream come true. You never have to leave Slack to know where someone is, when they plan on taking leave, or even get a full report of the year. We've also started using it to track time cards for our hourly paid interns and it's so easy for them to clock in because when they get to work the first thing they open is Slack. Then at the end of the month we just ask AttendanceBot for a time sheet. It's easy to set up managers and their teams, then customize it to each teams' needs. In our case one team doesn't need approval for a day of working from home or taking leave, but another needs approval for all times they won't be in the office. Their support has been easy to work with when I need to customize things or have a question. They usually send me a response within an hour or two. Pricing is easy and simple too! We don't have to worry about our bill growing every month when we hire new team members.

Some of the FAQ is outdated and you have to contact support to get the latest commands for AttendanceBot, but I've never had trouble of getting ahold of support. You can even do it right from Slack. In order to customize teams you have to customize each person's settings individually. There is a "company default", but anything the detours from that has to be inputted manually. If you have many people that need the be customized, it can be daunting.

Paul
Paul
General Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable tool for time management!

Kommentare: While still in the early stages of deployment, we are beginning to develop labor hour benchmarks for certain tasks and projects. Without information like this we could not run the business or make plans for future staffing requirements.

Having used Time and Attendance systems in the past, I was pleasantly surprised with the setup and ease of customization. We’ve been able to create as many projects as we like and selectively assign those projects to the appropriate individual(s). Without this customization, my staff would have to scroll through a long list of tasks to find the one they want. And the whole point of any time and attendance system is to collect data to help run the business – not become a hinderance to someone who is just trying to get their job done. From a personal perspective I find that it helps me stay focused on the task that I’m working on, while it can be tempting to answer that email the second it arrives…that’s usually not the most effective and efficient way to manage one’s time.

Editing timesheets can be a bit cumbersome, but I’m still a relatively new user, this should get easier with practice.

Stephan
Scenior software enginner in Sri Lanka

Tech people's de-facto attendance mangement service.

Kommentare: Before AttendanceBot, our administration department faced lot of difficulties with managing attendances and leaves. Since our team majorly made up of developers and tech related people, it was so difficult to train them to a particular system and the same time oversee, record, view statistics. We had dealt with lot of manual work with spread sheets, back and forth emails to get these work done.
So much for the effort end of the day we couldn't even retrieve anything useful from those systems.
With the AttendanceBot we ditched timesheets, punch sheets, leave applications, approval emails out of the window and now attendance and leave managing is like a walk in the park. Not only for the admins but also for the whole company.

The best thing about AttendanceBot is it comes with Slack. What more pleasing or ease than we can mange attendance and team mates leave from the same app which we used to communicate every minute. This is ideal for tech company like ours.

I found AttendanceBot misses a public API. Since we like to tinker stuff, this limited the scalability of the service only to the Slack.

Antwort von Anaek

Thanks for the feedback Stephan.

Moaaz
Moaaz
Use in Ägypten
Design, Selbstständig

A hidden gem within the vast Internet

Kommentare: It saves you a great time and effort in team work even if you are in different regions or far from each other through this program you can know where your employees are and know the salaries of the team.
It is the perfect choice for remote work

Easy and complete clarity in using as a team that facilitates work for you. You can do anything with limited steps such as taking sick leave and tracking team work hours. The best thing for me is that you can use it through the mobile phone with ease and without us or complicated processes.

I almost don't see any negatives. but I hope that there will be a little less pricing plan to suit everyone. Thank you and I wish you progress and prosperity forever.

Jamil
Product Development Specialist in Afghanistan
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great interface, easy to use.

1: Easy to use 2: Great interface 3: Leaves history details 4: Team members on leave details 5: Fully automized 6: No paperwork

1: Export leaves balance history option was missing. For example, I had to go page by page in the leave balance section to see at what specific date I had how much balance. The balance and changes made in the balance were not exporting. 2: Little expensive for organizations having big number of employees, for e.g. organization with 200+ employees.

anh vu
executive director in Vietnam
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes management work easier

Kommentare: I manage a non-profit with a team spanning 5 different countries and timezone. It significantly reduced our time in managing attendance.

I can manage the team virtually, can easily export attendance records, which is important for auditing requirements for my organization.

Setting up holidays can be tedious, especially if your team is from multiple countries with different public holidays calendar.

Rajesh
Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product value for money

Kommentare: I am happy after using this product.

Tracking and reporting are the key features in this product.

A bit slow and UI should improve a bit which will make this product perfect.

Brian
Tech Support in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great! We've saved a lot of time in attendance tracking using Attendance Bot

Kommentare: Saving a bunch of time answering vacation questions and trying to keep track of the vacation on our own. Freed up a lot of time for more important tasks.

The ease of use to request time off, manage and pull reports. The system seemed to be pretty smooth when we first started, then a year later we went to make some changes and it had been updated to make it even easier to handle configurations.

To be honest, we really haven't run into many, if any, cons with this software. Had I filled this out a year or so ago, I would have mentioned not having a great GUI for setting it up.

Carol
Shift Manager in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AttendanceBot has been a great help in managing our fully remote, international team.

It is a great for invoicing, tracking time spent on different projects, and for managing PTO/PTO requests. Every time we run into issues or have questions and concerns, their support team is quick to respond with a solution. With Slack integration, our staff doesn’t have to worry about yet another software - everything they need to do on a daily basis can be done right in the Slack channel. AttendanceBot reminders help make sure everyone clocks in and out on time, and timesheet reports can be downloaded at any time.

We did run into some issues due to having team members in several different timezones. Shifts were showing up incorrectly in the calendar and punches didn’t match people’s actual hours worked. Also, setting up shifts that are not your normal 9-5 M-F is not as straightforward as we would like — several people in our team have rotating schedules and they need to be manually set up. We also noticed some glitches when viewing the shift management calendar.

Vanessa
Director of Operations in USA

Good Product in lieu of a major system

Kommentare: Excellent experience. My team readily adopted using the system to request PTO and it removed barriers from employees requesting PTO and managers tracking who what out when/where. Honestly if I could sync it to our HRM system I would strongly consider continuing to use it as our employees really liked it. PTO balances moved downward as we gave employees the ability to easily request time off.

It was very easy to adopt, the service team was responsive and it did what I needed it to do - track PTO

For me it was price - we were using it for requesting and keeping track of PTO. We've migrated to a full HRM system that now handles that, the duplicity was no longer functional and expensive to keep in both time and funds.

laura
Office Manager in UK

It could be fantastic

It allows good control over submitted holiday and managers approval. It allows staff to have more control over their own leave entitlement.

You have to remember all of the commands so some of the more obscure ones can be harder to find e.g. second half or compassionate, so one person in our office learns them and everyone asks them. Terminology is in american English. You can only book 8 months in advance. Reminders for managers to approve leave would be good after a certain period, as soon get forgotten about. Better integration with other software e.g. Teamwork would be ideal, so annual leave can be considered when planning project time.

Adam
Adam

Easy time-tracking. Seamless integration with Slack

Kommentare: Saved time. Employees could track their time in the app we use the most.

It was easy for our employees to track their time. It integrated nicely into our Slack workflow. Overall it streamlined everything for our company. We would recommend this for any company who uses Slack.

It was a little bit challenging to edit the time to track reports in Slack. It would be a bit easier if there was also a web-based dashboard where we could make edits.

Antwort von Anaek

Hi Adam, I am happy to report that we now have external web views for editing of times and hours for everybody. We've also launched two new dashboards for you to track hours for everybody. Can you please give that a look.

Pamela
Network Project Leader in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An Easy to Use Time Saver

Kommentare: Very easy to use, excellent customer service.

This makes it much easier to keep track of time off and scheduling as it is in one centralized location, not requests coming into emails that often get overlooked.

Often times employees do not indicate their location until asked, it would be helpful to have a daily reminder notification if the employee has not indicated their location.