AVG Antivirus Business Edition Erfahrungen

Über AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Antivirus Business Edition 2018 schützt deine KMUs und Kundendaten in Echtzeit vor Online-Bedrohungen.

Erfahre mehr über AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I started using it for my desktop computer and before long had integrated it into my tablet and phone as well. I trust the brand and enjoy the thorough protection and meticulous analysis it offers.

A lot of additional packaging costs other than what was originally listed therefore it can be a bit misleading.

Bewertungen zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Antivirus Business Edition hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AVG Antivirus Business Edition bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.119)

fabian
fabian
digital marketer in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The AVG Security Review

Kommentare: AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Luke
Luke
Teacher Educator Author in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Always there for you

Kommentare: Makes me feel safe about my computer's.

It's free version is better than the rest. Of course the paid is better and offers tons more.

It offers its own search page and some employers of older age accept it and then have difficulty finding everything they need. It is not as good as Google.

Kash
Owner in Niederlande
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AVG antivirus

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Awesome application, great and large database of viruses. Plug and play like application. Easy-to-use.

I like the fact that it's so easy tp set up, everything goes smooth.

Sometimes the database won't update automatically. Updating it manually isn't much work, click of a button, but it's not supposed to work like that.

Gaurav
Senior Web Analyst in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Decent Anti Virus Solution for Home PC

Kommentare: My overall experience with AVG Internet Security has been satisfying with some caveats. The free version of software enables my computer to get protection against existing virus or malware attacks but not future unless I keep updating the virus definitions or upgrade to the paid version. If I update virus definitions or upgrade to paid, I end up paying more in acquiring more RAM or Hard Disk. Additionally, this software sometimes conflicts with firewall. So, certain software stop working as a result of its installation.

Using AVG Internet Security anti virus software, I was able to protect my business from financial losses caused as a result of virus attacks. The best part of AVG software is its ability to auto update anti virus definitions as new viruses and malware are being developed by hackers. So, I don't have to worry about protection against new viruses. I can also schedule a time during which the virus scan will run so my office work doesn't get impacted. I also appreciate its simple interface which makes it easy to use the software.

AVG Internet Security anti virus software has free and paid versions. The free version has limited features so it doesn't do as good a job of protecting against new viruses, malware and malicious threats as the paid one does. Reason: There is a limit on how often the virus definitions will be updated. After that limit is crossed, the user will keep getting prompts to download the paid version. The only way to uninstall the prompts is to uninstall the free version. Additionally, downloading the anti virus software slows down the computer if you have a limited random access memory and hard disk. So, you need to invest in higher memory computer which make the free version software not really free.

Jeffrey
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avg

Kommentare: Great Great and virus free to boot,they have helped me to free my computers and phone devices for years.thanks avg

Everything! Avg has some of the best software out there. From there free,trial,and paid softwares its all great and consistant

The price the price is what I didn't like to much I mean I figure it would be a little easier on business' when it came down to the cost of it.was I wrong?

Aline Cristina
Blogger in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

My experience with AVG Antivirus software.

Kommentare: In my opinion, it's reasonable software, it's lightweight for the pc but it let some viruses escape on my computer.

It's easy to use software and you don't need to have much knowledge to handle this antivirus. It has several features and functionalities to detect some viruses on your computer.

Although it is a very easy antivirus to handle, what I least liked was the fact that although I had it on my computer, it was not able to detect some viruses that I ended up discovering after using another antivirus.

Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Provides good protection, but not appealing to have

Kommentare: It is getting the job done, but I wish it was more quiet and "in the background" and less present. The user interface is extremely simple so you wont be intimidated by any complicated settings.

I like most about AVG the scanning speed. It is very fast, even for large executables. It even searches within executables (the kind that have packed files within). The auto updates and customizable auto computer scans are great.

The really dislike the amount of popups it has of itself. All the time it will pop up an ad for itself, asking you to upgrade to the better version. This can be quite annoying.

Ashraf
Freelancer in Ägypten
Design, Selbstständig

Great anti virus

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Discover a lot of fraud programs that may harm my informations

Easy and simple also helpful for my job

I think it's need to be available for low price

JOCILENE
Administrador in Portugal
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

great app. I really liked.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I REALLY LIKE THE APP, IT'S RELIABLE, EASY TO USE AND GREAT PRICE

I HAD A VIRUS ON MY CELL PHONE AND A FRIEND RECOMMENDED IT TO ME AND IT WAS INCREDIBLE

IT LEFT MY PHONE SLOW AND LOCKING IN A FEW INSTANTS

Vikas
Freelance in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

AVG Antivirus business edition

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good experience best AVG antivirus business edition

First is system is safe all data are safe. Quick detected the virus and remove the virus my system is safe

System is not slow. Quick virus protection

Scott
Director of IT in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much More Than Just Free Protection

Kommentare: AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Daniel
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

Kommentare: I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Alexander
Project Administrator in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AVG the old faithful

Kommentare: In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Kommentare: Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

Reece
Developer in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

My anti-virus of choice

Kommentare: I've used this for many years and always seems to be my go-to option when I need free anti-virus. Most of the time it will keep your system well protected. Most of the time!

This is probably the "best" free antivirus software you're likely to find and has a solid reputation with many years experience under its belt. For the most part, it does the job quite well.

Can sometimes feel a little "clunky" to use, and unlike alternative "paid" options, does not include the whole internet security package with firewalls and other security tools you're likely to find in premium products.

Darren
Services Manager in Australien
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

AVG anti virus

Kommentare: Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs. Which is quite a good outcome with teenage kids and downloaded games. Very happy to recognise and pass on our positive review.

AVG has been my go to product for anti virus for many years. Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs.

We have not experienced any negative effects with AVG, as such I have no items to add to the cons list.

Kamal
Manager in Türkei
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent experience

Excellent antivirus, I've been using another antivirus for a long time. And since 2 years I've been using this program, it's very light in memory than what I had before and yet it's cheaper.

There are no obvious flaws in this program

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very strong and powerful antivirus software

Kommentare: I like it most for best internet working free from several viruses.

Way of capturing viruses and scanning technology

It's multiple functions and tools for different types of viruses

Steven
Unemployed in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Easy to Use Free AV

Kommentare: I really love this product. It's really the best AV out there, and it's free.

This Anti-Virus software is very reliable for being free. It not only protects and scans, it also fixes any errors it finds. You can quarantine any virus definitions and download them from an updated database. It has clean disk, fix errors, scan for viruses, and firewall. A very good tool for your protection.

To be honest I wouldn't change a thing about this software. There are so man others out there that do less but charge an exponential amount of money to use. Want protection for free, go with AVG.

Emir
Emir
Senior Product Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the most efficient and effective antivirus solutions

Kommentare: Ever since we started using this software we have felt quite safe and protected due to its continuous active scanning which boosts our confidence from time to time. Altogether, I greatly appreciate all of the services that have been rendered by this software as in a business world nowadays all of the malware attacks hold a very crucial position. In my opinion, it is one of the best and most compelling antivirus software out there. It is undoubtedly one of the perfect solutions available in the market currently. This software helps you protect yourself from all kinds of cyber and malware attacks that can typically harm your files which are immensely important to us.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is an Antivirus Software that has been my most favorite endpoint security software. It is being used in my whole organization for a long time now. It keeps all of our systems running and protected from all different types of malware attacks that are bound to happen. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most incredible tools because it has actually helped my organization quite a lot as confidentiality is one of the most crucial concerns while running an organization and AVG AntiVirus Business Edition has looked into this very critically. AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is a great software when it comes to monitoring all of the user accessibility plus all the traffic flows. Apart from that, This software has a fast scanning speed which is very great for us.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is very positive, it is also negative due to some of the limitations which I have found with my personal experience with this software. I personally think that this software demands more attention in its interface as it is lacking in many aspects.

Alexandru
CISO in Rumänien
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

Kommentare: Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable. Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

christophere
Company founder in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avg has effectively protected longerthen most

Kommentare: Avg has been a part of my life for years when I was young and everything was handed down because I was broke avg was there for me protecting me when I needed it most thank you avg

I would have to say first thing that comes to mind is they have offered free protection and quality protection at that to people who lack fgd budget for many years. Yes there paid service is far more exquisite in the aspect that it has more bells and whistles but regardless they have not only cared about profits which is very respectable and that holds merit and says alot about there company. what that tells me is they care about the customer. Avg has real time protection with a very frequently updated data base that contains all the new Trojans, worms, malware, ransomware and more that could potentially harm you. They efficiently watch all the right things in all the right places to catch what is coming in and going out. The avg crew are masters of there craft and can do anything your macafee and Norton can do and more I give them 2 thumbs up I'd give them 3 but I'm il equipped.

Down sides to avg is that they offer so much in avg for free that they have probably affected there own sales so cheers to them for truely caring about the customer

Joseric
Joseric
Project Manager in Philippinen
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Better safe than sorry online

Kommentare: Browse the Internet with no fear.. AVG is a reliable security blanket. Just don't be too pushy with downloading and running fishy stuff which AVG prompts you not to. :)

I switch between Linux and Windows often both at work and at home. With Linux, I'm pretty confident against viruses, malware, etc. But when I use Windows, that's when I get really worried given the past tech infections I've experienced. Luckily, now I am more confident in browsing the Internet and downloading files online. AVG is my security blanket! AVG has been my savior and I can attest to it simply by looking at the infected or malicious files it has caught and quarantined even before it can mess up my system. I sometimes double check for false positives but so far so good with AVG. I also feel that through the years that I have used AVG, their dev seemed to have optimized their code well (or maybe it's just my devices getting more power/ram). In any case, I find that running AVG in the background does not affect my PC performance.

I started with the Free Version (which does not come with firewall or VPN). If you need these extras, you will have to subscribe for a fee. I moved to paid and the extras are worth the peace of mind.

Paul
Paul
IT Project Manager in Niederlande
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

AVG Internet Security, reliable and easy to install

Kommentare: AVG is a stable approach to a simple internet security level, installed at the users client.
Although the CPU usage is heavier on older laptops, pricewise it's one of the best options in the market.

Time to install and rollout is simple and well structured together. Overall resource usage is low, and has enough functions to automate on a user level, different kind of scans and frequencies. Overall a solid scanner, with frequent updates

Doesn't block plugins automated. Overall heavier in CPU use during checks than direct competitors. Some bloatware on user level

Daniel
rtyay in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Internet security from AVG

The best feature of AVG Antivirus Business Edition is the reliability of its malware detection and removal capabilities. It has successfully located and isolated possible risks, giving me a sense of security for the information and systems used by my company. Particularly the real-time scanning capability has been outstanding in how quickly it reacts to any harmful activity. I also value AVG Antivirus Business Edition's user-friendly UI. The software's layout is well-organized and easy to use, making it quick to access various features and change settings. My business equipment' security status is clearly displayed on the dashboard, enabling me to keep informed and, if necessary, take immediate action.

One angle that could be worked on in AVG Antivirus Business Release is its effect on framework execution. During outputs and updates, I have seen a slight stoppage in my business frameworks. While it hasn't been a significant issue, it would be gainful if the product would limit the effect further to guarantee smooth business operations.In synopsis, AVG Antivirus Business Version has given dependable security to my business against online dangers. Its easy to understand interface and successful malware recognition have made it an important resource. In spite of the fact that there is space for execution enhancement, my general experience has been positive, and I would prescribe AVG Antivirus Business Release to organizations looking for dependable antivirus security.