AVG Antivirus Business Edition Bewertungen

4,3 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,2 /5

Über AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Antivirus Business Edition 2018 schützt deine KMUs und Kundendaten in Echtzeit vor Online-Bedrohungen.

Erfahre mehr über AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Zeigt 1.911 Bewertungen

Fabian D.
digital marketer
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"The AVG Security Review"

Kommentare: AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

Vorteile: AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

Nachteile: They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Antonio M.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2020

"Great security option"

Vorteile: The sheer amount of options and security features it provides.

Nachteile: Sometimes it gets memory hoggy and decides it is the boss of my pc :)

• Bewertet am 20.11.2020
Tina B.
City Clerk
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"AVG INTERNET SECURITY"

Kommentare: I am making sure that we do not get viruses or malware on our computer. We have the confidence in this program that our computer will not be infected and cause our computer to be comprised.

Vorteile: I really like that if there is any malware or viruses detected I’m notified immediately. We had tried Norton in the past and we just have not found a better program to assist us with virus protection.

Nachteile: There is nothing that we don’t like here in our office. We knew this immediately after completing our trial period.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Alexander B.
Project Administrator
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2020

"AVG the old faithful"

Kommentare: In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

Vorteile: I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

Nachteile: If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

• Bewertet am 7.8.2020
Business Analyst
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"My first free antivirus"

Kommentare: It is an excellent free software for those who want to surf the internet safely, without having to pay for an antivirus.

Vorteile: AVG Internet Security was my first free antivirus. But unlike other antivirus products on the market, the free version is complete. Protects your computer from spyware, malware, trojans, among other types of viruses. The scan is complete and passes through all drivers.

Nachteile: Although the free version has many benefits, the user of this version receives many advertisements to upgrade to the paid version. The free version should have an option in the settings to not receive promotions.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Sean G.
Graphic Production Manager
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2020

"The Best Virus Scanning Software I have Used"

Kommentare: It has been great! I always recommend it when anybody asks my opinion on which virus scanner they should install on their pc's.

Vorteile: AVG is great because it works well (detects suspicious activities, scans emails, watches & checks downloaded files) like many virus scanning softwares out there, but does it in a very straightforward, non bloated way. Detects what you want it to detect, but doesn't cause slow downs or crashes.

Nachteile: There isn't much I don't like about AVG ... it could maybe use a little bit of a graphical overhaul, but really that is a minor nitpick.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2020
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2020

"AVG Is Premium Antivirus Software"

Kommentare: AVG prevents viruses, malware and many other types of internet-related problems, keeping my computers and the computers of my customers ultra-safe.

Vorteile: AVG has been a staple for my business for over 20 years. Every computer we sell has AVG installed on it before it leaves the store. I can't even begin to estimate how many headaches it has saved me and my customers from!

Nachteile: There is very little that I would consider a con with AVG. If I had to pick one thing, I would say that it could be a little lighter and not as resource intensive.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2020
College Professor
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2020

"Protection on-the-go for all your devices"

Vorteile: This software was recommended to me by a colleague. I started using it for my desktop computer and before long had integrated it into my tablet and phone as well. I trust the brand and enjoy the thorough protection and meticulous analysis it offers.

Nachteile: I would like to see another feature added to the complimentary service, preferably the IP address protection feature.

• Bewertet am 2.9.2020
Dustin B.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Great anti virus for the money"

Kommentare: I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Vorteile: Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

Nachteile: The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Yash B.
Project Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2020

"PC friendly Security App"

Kommentare: In all the app is quite user and computer friendly, it is fast and if you are premium user its the best app that I would recommend for complete protection.

Vorteile: The best thing I liked about this app is its new smart scan feature. This feature is complete package for scanning all types of fundamental threats that can occur. The browser threats scans for the websites that can be vulnerable to viruses plus there is a feature known as Hacker Attacks. I haven't seen such type of features in any other antivirus applications that I have used.

Nachteile: The least I liked about the software is that the free version only offers basic protection and you have to purchase the app for the premium features to use. Also the premium version of the app is quite costly.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2020
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2020

"Time Tested Reliability"

Kommentare: After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

Vorteile: I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

Nachteile: I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2020
Greg D.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2020

"Safe from Hack Attacks"

Kommentare: Like most - I'm on my computer constantly at work and at home. Before switching to AVG my computer suffered from numerous viruses and hacks. However, once I switched to AVG - I have been virus free and free from hacks as well. It's nice to start working with your computer each day - not worried about hacks or bugs infecting you space. I highly recommend AVG for work or personal computers!

Vorteile: The confidence this software gives me every single day is priceless. There are many features about AVG to like - It is offers complete customization and allows you to choose what type of scan or protection you are in need of most.

Nachteile: One of the things I like least about the software is they will occasionally offer different types of protection and once you click on it - you'll find it is an advertisement to purchase additional protection. That part can be a bit annoying - but it's easy to deal with for the peace of mind you are receiving.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2020
Lisa T.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!"

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

Vorteile: AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

Nachteile: With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

• Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Daniel V.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Best Internet Security, Hands Down!"

Kommentare: I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

Vorteile: AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Nachteile: Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Donald N.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Great Value Internet Security"

Kommentare: AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

Vorteile: I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

Nachteile: The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Dana W.
Web Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"24/7 Security"

Kommentare: As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Vorteile: Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

Nachteile: There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Selena G.
Editor
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2019

"No Nonsense Security, Does The Job"

Kommentare: AVG has run on multiple computers and through several upgrades and operating systems and has held up and been fantastic each and every time. I will continue to use it and recommend it because I feel like it delivers on what it promises.

Vorteile: After so many years a slave to software like Norton which was repeatedly buggy, inefficient and had terrible customer service, AVG has been a breath of fresh air. It does what you need it to. It runs system virus checks, can secure individual downloads, can offer alerts, without all the bloatware, or constant malfunction of having things slip by it. It just works and I love it for that. Especially considering that many of these things are available in the free version of the software and you get even more security when you pay for the professional version.

Nachteile: Recently they have started to run what seem like alerts on the free software but are really advertisements for upgrades. I feel like this is a bit underhanded and don’t really appreciate this strategy. A simple email or sale or occasional pop up would be more effective than telling me something is not secure then asking me if I want to pay to secure it.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Osamah A.
Student
Computer-Vernetzung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"Absolute security, no more breaches!"

Kommentare: Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!
it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

Vorteile: One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both. it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches. Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield. through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

Nachteile: I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally. The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Scott F.
Director of IT
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2019

"Much More Than Just Free Protection"

Kommentare: AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

Vorteile: The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Nachteile: Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Mariana M.
Analista Control de Calidad
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your office fre"

Kommentare: This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

Vorteile: It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Nachteile: Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Alexandru B.
CISO
Bankwesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2020

"Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5"

Kommentare: Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Vorteile: Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

Nachteile: It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable.
Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"easy to install and free protected Virus software!"

Kommentare: Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

Vorteile: AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

Nachteile: The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Iyad Q.
Self Employed
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2019

"Light on resources but Works!"

Kommentare: Very Practical Alternative.

Vorteile: very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time.
I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

Nachteile: I have nothing to complain about this software.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2019
Michael M.
Producer, 1st Assistant Director, Unit Prod Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2018

"I've used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and love it!"

Kommentare: Keeps me safe. Does exactly what its supposed to do. I'd give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason they lose 1 point is because they like to solicit you to upgrade from the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise they would have got a 10/10 from me!

Vorteile: I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I do a lot of downloading and found my PC getting increasingly slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been riddled with various malware + viruses. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG internet (recommended by a friend). It's been well over 5-7 years now that I've had AVG internet security and can proudly say that I've not once been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, VIRUS FREE!! If you're on the fence about getting AVG, just do it. You really won't regret the decision. I know I haven't :)

Nachteile: The biggest con to AVG internet security is the annoying ads they run for you to purchase upgrades or extension software upgrades, such as AVG PC TuneUp. They ask me all the time if I want to fix my performance issues (which, I have none, by the way) and would honestly love it if they stopped soliciting me. I already have their software. Geez. Other than that--it does exactly what it's supposed to do: keep you protected.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Randall H.
Software Engineer
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Reliable, easy to set up and use!"

Kommentare: AVG for business is a great antivirus solution that offers strong protection for the computers and network in your business. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Vorteile: Compared to its free version that hasn't been doing well versus its competitors, the business version indeed offers a powerful antivirus solution for your business machines. It actively scans for viruses on the network as you browse, download, extract archive files, or plug in external storage devices. I found that it is pretty lightweight running in the background and does not cause any slowdowns for our computers. The GUI is easy to use and very appealing, with nice colors and simple options to choose. But of course there are advanced options you can get to in the menus as well. For the common user in our office, we don't really need to worry about AVG, it runs in the background almost unnoticed and quietly protects you and your precious data from malicious software or attackers. The free version got annoying in that it was always up in your face with ads and updates, almost forcing you to pay for the full version. But once you do, I believe it is worth it.

Nachteile: Every now and then the software update notification will show up and that can be a bit of a nuisance as we are not allowed to manually perform updates ourselves, just the IT guys. I mentioned that this software does not cause any slowdowns, however if you were to have this on an older computer, then it seems to bog it down a little.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019