AVG Antivirus Business Edition Erfahrungen

Über AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Antivirus Business Edition 2018 schützt deine KMUs und Kundendaten in Echtzeit vor Online-Bedrohungen.

Erfahre mehr über AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I started using it for my desktop computer and before long had integrated it into my tablet and phone as well. I trust the brand and enjoy the thorough protection and meticulous analysis it offers.

A lot of additional packaging costs other than what was originally listed therefore it can be a bit misleading.

Bewertungen zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Antivirus Business Edition hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AVG Antivirus Business Edition bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.128)

fabian
fabian
digital marketer in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The AVG Security Review

Kommentare: AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Dana
Dana
Web Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

24/7 Security

Kommentare: As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Tina
City Clerk in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AVG INTERNET SECURITY

Kommentare: I am making sure that we do not get viruses or malware on our computer. We have the confidence in this program that our computer will not be infected and cause our computer to be comprised.

I really like that if there is any malware or viruses detected I’m notified immediately. We had tried Norton in the past and we just have not found a better program to assist us with virus protection.

There is nothing that we don’t like here in our office. We knew this immediately after completing our trial period.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Antivirus in 2024 for Enterprise

There are multiple things which isn't easy to write everything here but some of the best things about AVG ate.. Real time monitoring Vulnerability fixing Easy to deploy.

Dashboard home should be a bit needs improvement. Rest of all is ok.

Iyad
Iyad
Self Employed in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Light on resources but Works!

Kommentare: Very Practical Alternative.

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time. I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Nicolas Frichot
Nicolas Frichot
Conférencier Professionnel in Mauritius
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

Kommentare: My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Brandon
Brandon
Technical Support Specialist in Kanada
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Antivirus solution with it all

Kommentare: AVG is my go to for antivirus protection on my PC. It works well with automated scans and up to date virus protection. Additional features like VPN, PC cleaning and firewall are a welcomed addition to my PC.

AVG has a number of extra tools in their suite which makes it a great addition to the security tool belt for my PC. Including PC scrubbing which helps deep clean the computer of junk.

As with most antivirus software constant reminders to upgrade or add this or that is always annoying. I did snag it on sale so keep an eye out.

Luke
Luke
Teacher Educator Author in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Always there for you

Kommentare: Makes me feel safe about my computer's.

It's free version is better than the rest. Of course the paid is better and offers tons more.

It offers its own search page and some employers of older age accept it and then have difficulty finding everything they need. It is not as good as Google.

Josías
Josías
Marketing in Ecuador
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Is AVG Antivirus Business Edition Safe?

Kommentare: My overall experience with AVG Antivirus has been really good and enjoyable. I recommend this software to everyone who may have it because this is a professional software that will help to keep your devices free of viruses and all kinds of malware that can damage it.

What I like most about AVG Antivirus is the professionalism with which it works. What I mean is that AVG Antivirus performs scans on all operating systems, provides you with statistics and specific reports on the problems your device may experience. Also, separate VPN, system optimization, privacy, and identity theft protection products are available

What I like least about AVG Antivirus is that the scan it performs can take too long or too slow and it has imited bundled theft identity and privacy protections

Jeffrey
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avg

Kommentare: Great Great and virus free to boot,they have helped me to free my computers and phone devices for years.thanks avg

Everything! Avg has some of the best software out there. From there free,trial,and paid softwares its all great and consistant

The price the price is what I didn't like to much I mean I figure it would be a little easier on business' when it came down to the cost of it.was I wrong?

Lisa
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Donald
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great Value Internet Security

Kommentare: AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

Darren
Services Manager in Australien
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

AVG anti virus

Kommentare: Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs. Which is quite a good outcome with teenage kids and downloaded games. Very happy to recognise and pass on our positive review.

AVG has been my go to product for anti virus for many years. Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs.

We have not experienced any negative effects with AVG, as such I have no items to add to the cons list.

Mohamed
Network Engineer in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don't buy cheap antivirus software

Kommentare: An experience that is not good enough, I hope to develop protection and detection techniques for them.

It is a very light program and its interface is simple. I think it is suitable for weak devices and routine uses for work.

Its protection system is very weak in detecting threats, and here I am talking about the paid version, in addition to that it passes many network attacks without alerting or detecting them. During my experience with many security programs with many cyber attacks, AVG was one of the worst products In addition, when you buy a key for 20 users, you can use it for more than 50 users. I don't know how a scenario like this can happen with a security company!! Unfortunately, it cannot detect threats through websites or downloads, nor can it detect the malware that is inside the RAR files.

Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Provides good protection, but not appealing to have

Kommentare: It is getting the job done, but I wish it was more quiet and "in the background" and less present. The user interface is extremely simple so you wont be intimidated by any complicated settings.

I like most about AVG the scanning speed. It is very fast, even for large executables. It even searches within executables (the kind that have packed files within). The auto updates and customizable auto computer scans are great.

The really dislike the amount of popups it has of itself. All the time it will pop up an ad for itself, asking you to upgrade to the better version. This can be quite annoying.

Osamah
Student in Jordanien
Computer-Vernetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Kommentare: Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!
it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both. it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches. Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield. through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally. The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Time Tested Reliability

Kommentare: After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

Roman
Roman
Senior Project Manager in Schweden
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Be cautious when using it - it may give you a false sense of protection

Kommentare: With an evergrowing number of viruses, trojans, malware, I decided to install some antivirus software. Before buying one, I decided to try and compare some of them and my initial choice was AVG. For some time I liked it very much: its interface was very friendly and easy to use, it showed how it was working and gave you a full sense of protection. However, not long time after troubles started to develop. First, I received an important document that had some micro virus. AVG tried to cure it, was unsuccessful and DELETED the document without my consent! Then it found a virus inside a program I used daily. I used virustotal to check the program and no other antivirus found anything there, it was a clear false positive. Then I googled for antivirus reviews and I was shocked that by 3rd party reviews, AVG was able to find only about 60-70% of viruses (industry leaders find close to 99%). The last straw was that my computer started to run very slowly because of AVG. As a results, I removed it and started to use other antivirus software.

It's free and it's very easy to use - these are the only things that I liked about this antivirus. However, security is not something you'd like to save money on.

I have to say that I used AVG some time ago and probably they fixed some of these issues, but when I used it the problems were the following: * It takes a lot of CPU and RAM. My computer was running so slow with AVG, that I had to remove it. Other antiviruses didn't create such a load. * It's overall rate was very very low, it was able to find about 60-70% of known viruses. Yet it was giving some false positives too.

Producer, 1st Assistant Director, Unit Prod Manager in Kanada

I've used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and love it!

Kommentare: Keeps me safe. Does exactly what its supposed to do. I'd give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason they lose 1 point is because they like to solicit you to upgrade from the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise they would have got a 10/10 from me!

I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I do a lot of downloading and found my PC getting increasingly slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been riddled with various malware + viruses. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG internet (recommended by a friend). It's been well over 5-7 years now that I've had AVG internet security and can proudly say that I've not once been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, VIRUS FREE!! If you're on the fence about getting AVG, just do it. You really won't regret the decision. I know I haven't :)

The biggest con to AVG internet security is the annoying ads they run for you to purchase upgrades or extension software upgrades, such as AVG PC TuneUp. They ask me all the time if I want to fix my performance issues (which, I have none, by the way) and would honestly love it if they stopped soliciting me. I already have their software. Geez. Other than that--it does exactly what it's supposed to do: keep you protected.

Claudio Ulises
Coordinador SISOA in Venezuela

AVG EFFECTIVE, detects and blocks all types of threats.

Kommentare: AVG ANTIVIRUS: of the three best security suites of the moment, you have on the computer when the program is in action. Without that we are talking about an excessive overload of the system, because its average of 3 seconds is precisely the average of the industry, the truth is that activities such as the opening of websites, installation of programs or document analysis take the AVG Antivirus much longer (3 seconds more than average, a very considerable figure for some users).

AVG is perfectly capable of protecting your computer from threats that persist online. It allows users to make customized installations, only the modules that they consider that they need and want to use frequently, the package integrates very well with the network functions of the Windows operating system. It allows you to make a group at home so you can share files and folders through the local network and also to work with the Windows platform applications. The Internet Security suite is ideal for offices. AVG is the protection you need while browsing the web and using its functions

Its most basic package is not complete enough, and when we move to the middle, Internet Security, the level of security it offers is still insufficient, although its analysis is very fast, the suite slows down the system more than other competitors

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

internet security with avg

in these days without internet security, we cant use the internet because lot of cyber attacks are waiting for us . you cant wait upto attack some softwares are doing well in this field .avg anti virus is good software to try and use.you can download it for free in playstore for mobile and also you can download it for pc.it worked very well in mobile i using this since last 5 years.an additional feature is junk cleaning in phone.i think this software popular in protecting internet security for your pc and mobiles. Finally, I like this software and i will recommend this.

I totally like this software but all internet security software doing same mistake not without avg internet security, that if you download some app or software some words are some content they can't find which is very useful to us and its telling antivirus?.i downloaded one app of my bank and everytime use internet message from bank avg says its mallware .sometimes these softwares are not finding whioch is mallware and which is safe messages or safe content., times they will block good reputed websites also.my suggestion to these softwares you update your scanning cotents and add more contents into it

Peter
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A non-intrusive antivirus software that doesn't bog down your PC

Kommentare: Teachers often use their laptops for numerous processes simultaneously, so AVG's ability to run in the background is crucial. It doesn't bog down the computer speeds at work like some programs (e.g., McAfee and Norton from previous experience). Our company was pleased with the program when we used it, though it's no longer in use. I still maintain a personal subscription because it works well on my personal PC at home. I believe the program does an excellent job keeping viruses and other threats off your computer, but be aware that the program is parceled out into multiple pieces that each have a cost.

First, AVG runs in the background and rarely interferes with computer process or slows down our computers. Second, the company offers a robust free trial of their product. Third, after several years of use I believe it does an excellent job catching potential threats in real time and alerting you. I've never suffered any PC issues since installing AVG.

AVG Internet Security is almost more of a suite of programs than a single program. They constantly try to up-sell you another feature like TuneUp for your PC, etc. They even end their normal virus scans by telling you that your computer suffers from slowdown, but you can't fix that issue unless you purchase another piece of the program.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I feel protected with AVG

AVG truly protecting me and my online information. I have mistakenly installing a software a malware before, and many of my online information and password has been leaked to public. I only notice this problem after installing AVG Antivirus and AVG has warn me that many of my account password has been compromised.

Same as other antivirus software, AVG Antivirus will using too many resource on my computer when they deep scan my files system. I had to set the scanning session manually, instead of automatic because if the software is scanning it my working hours, it really will slowing down my computer about 50% slower than my computer normal speed.

Dilushi
Dilushi
Medical trainee in Sri Lanka
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lifesaver

Kommentare: Few years go when I was in university my friend gave me his USB driver. And I came back to my home and plug it to my pc and i open it and save some kind of educational stuff to my pc and I turn it off. And the next day I turn on my pc and on my desktop their is only shortcuts.on that day I lost my all the documents ,photos and everything which were in pc. So ater that incident I used my lifesaver AVG and now I don’t worry about my stuff in pc because I have more than two year experience by using AVG antivirus sowtware and I highly recommended AVG to the person who had bad experience like me.

AVG is the best antivirus software and the person who would like to have a peaceful mind should have AVG. Because if we already have this software we don’t have to worry about viruses specially we can download anything from internet like documents,files , software andalso plug USB devices without fear. Andalso it proctect us from hackers. So that’s why I called AVG Is my LIFESAVER. Another thing is AVG is not only for pc it also give protection to our phones.(I already downloaded AVG through play store)

Occasionally appears on my desktop,a remider to upgrade software , try free trail like this kind of things.

triyoga
triyoga
Freelancer in Indonesien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

AVG Antivirus Business edition saves important data on my office computer effectively

Kommentare: After neglecting multiple computers for a long time about security, I may have recently discovered that they are full of problematic files that legitimize why computers work so ineffectively. Currently, with the business edition of AVG anti-virus, I can keep my office computer secure and clean from future attacks, and I can clean the devices from all the viruses of the past.

This antivirus is proficient to distinguish conceivable dangers and can dispose of them. Moreover, it can interrupt any program that's malicious and is attempting to get on your difficult drive. Too, it keeps it secured from those records that make all the data on your computer bolted. And to have access to it once more you'll need to discover out how to recuperate it and as it were at that point will they open it. Be that as it may, with AVG you may not have that concern.

The antivirus is exceptionally great, I more often than not continuously complain on the off chance that any item does not do the correct work or in case it has little disappointments in its operation, but with this I have not had anything bad to say approximately it . The only pitiful thing is the membership cost, it is to some degree high compared to the competitor, but if you need great security you've got to pay tall for it.