Über CyberGhost VPN

Geräteübergreifende Software mit einem intelligenten, einfachen, sicheren und hochwertigen VPN-Service.

Erfahre mehr über CyberGhost VPN

It doesn't store users data like IP, user's location, etc. It has Customer support with live agent and it has create ticket support service.

I didn't had any major complaints but the price might seem little much for some people. Also some connection issues but a few.

Bewertungen zu CyberGhost VPN

CyberGhost VPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CyberGhost VPN bereits verwendet?

Chaucer W.
Chaucer W.
Accounting Manager in USA

The best consumer-grade VPN anonymizer (at the moment, anyway)

Kommentare: I've used several consumer-grade VPN "anonymizer" solutions over the past two years, and CyberGhost has proven to be the most reliable. (Next year it might be somebody else, but that's how things are in IT land.) All consumer VPN solutions will occasionally drop a connection or lock up, but with CyberGhost this only happens to me once a day or so (as opposed to every hour or two, which was the case with my previous VPN solutions). Additionally, the download speed has been more than satisfactory for my purposes. If you plan on doing huge downloads from Torrent or some such, your experience might be different. But I've downloaded files of 10-50 MB with no noticeable delay. All consumer-grade VPN services have limitations, of course, and this one is no different. But unless you want to spend the money for a business-grade solution, CyberGhost is likely to be the best that you can do at this price point.

• Easily the most reliable consumer-grade VPN solution that I've tried in the past three years. All consumer VPN solutions will occasionally drop a connection or lock up, but with CyberGhost this only happens to me once a day or so as opposed to multiple times every danged day. • Download speeds have been more than satisfactory for my purposes. • I'm pleased with the options provided regarding both VPN server location (city/country) and connection purpose (general surfing/email vs video streaming access). • Lots of handy configuration options: malware blocking, ads blocking, HTTP exceptions list, port randomizing, data compression...too many to list here. • Android version: impressively solid VPN connectivity on my Android smartphone. The option to compress the data stream to save on wireless bandwidth is a nice feature. The ads blocker feature helps save on bandwidth as well. • Cyberghost v6 vs v7: with version 7, there have been noticeable improvements to the speed with which new VPN connections are established and disconnected. Most notable is the reduction in wait time for cleanly disconnecting an active VPN (with v6, disconnects took entirely too long).

. The software's resource demands seem to be substantially greater with Cyberghost v7 . If you have an older machine (or if your machine is suffering from operating system decay) I would recommend running tests with the trial version before buying a license, just to make sure that you don't suffer unacceptable performance hits. • Some competing VPN solutions provide the option of restricting specific applications from connecting to the internet without activation of the anonymous VPN first. This is a great option if you want to make sure that your email client never connects to the internet without your VPN connection in place first. But if this feature exists on CyberGhost, I haven't been able to find it.

Lawrent M.
Lawrent M.
owner in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

gives you an additional sense of privacy, at a low price

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Adding a VPN to our online activity added a sense of improved privacy and helps us protect our digital identity, especially when connecting on public networks.

CyberGhost is easy to set up, very intuitive, and affordable. The browsing speed is great, it has a kill switch that avoids any IP leak if the VPN disconnects unintentionally. You can choose what country you want to connect to or let the app take care of it. The auto-connect on startup allows you to 'forget' and not have to worry about turning on your VPN every time you start up your machine. By using the Wireguard protocol, Cyberghost can also block predefined content (ads, trackers, malware). I also tend to trust VPNs based outside of the jurisdiction of the "14 Eyes Alliance"

sometimes Cyberghost has a little trouble connecting, and it also, although rarely, completely fails to connect. Split tunneling is not available on Mac, it's a great feature that allows the user to let some apps and websites access the internet without going through the VPN (some websites go crazy when they see you connect from a server abroad to access their services and have you go through a lot of unnecessary hassle just to make sure it's you...

Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
Language Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Budget friendly VPN

Kommentare: CyberGhost VPN is a good basic VPN that is accessable and budget friendly.

The cost of CyberGhost VPN is affordable and it keeps our data secure.

Certain servers are very slow and negativity affect our connection speed.

Samantha C.
service advisor in Kanada
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use product

Kommentare: FAIR PRICES drew me in and ease of use has kept me coming back!

I love how easy it is to use. I've used a few different VPN products over the past 5 years and this has been the best experience.

No issues on my mac however on the PC i find sometimes it will stop working. And by that i mean the VPN just turns off. Unlike my mac which blocks content until I manually fix on my PC it will just stop working leaving me un-protected

Wesley W.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keep Hidden and Secured with Cyberghost!

Kommentare: At first, I was a little hesitant on purchases a subscription to this service because of the service I already had, but after using the free trial I was completely sold on canceling my old one and subscribing to this one. Feature-rich and minimal interface help navigate the software easily.

Simple and Functional interface for quickly connecting to desired locations.

I don't really have anything negative to say about this Vpn service, it's a well-rounded program.

Gina L.
Project Manager in Schweden
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An amazing VPN

CyberGhost VPN are extremely transparent with how they work and their prices .The selection between servers is rich and you can switch whenever you would like to .

Sometimes IPs on servers do not get updated for a long time .Which leads to too many people using them,slowing down the overall speed .While you can use it on mobile ,I find it buggy on Android .

Sumeet S.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CyberGhost VPN

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Cost was a bit high compared to its competitors with bigger brands behind them.

The VPN service is easy to turn on and off (connect/disconnect). Extremely user-friendly. Simple for anyone to use and easy to train staff on.

The cost for one against its competitors is a bit high. When the VPN is active (connected), it blocks many programs and websites we use such as Amazon.com. When the VPN is on, the computer/device lags and runs slower than normal. As soon as you disconnect, the device runs normal again.

Eugenio V.
Eugenio V.
Owner in Mexiko

REVIEW CyberGhost VPN

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good; if what is required is a VPN with good security at a good price, it is an alternative to consider.

A good VPN service with a lot of features at a competitive price.

It lacks an obfuscation function for certain connections.

Ahmed M.
Ahmed M.
Sales & Business Development in USA

Great security, Great service 👍🏽

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: CyberGhost is a VPN that I would recommend without hesitation for those who want to surf safely, avoid territorial blocks and enjoy streaming. If a service blocks them, the team gets to work and usually fixes the problem quickly. Also the price-performance ratio is very good.

I tryied this VPN for about 6 months and what I like about it are the following: - The ability to view the entire US Netflix catalogue: There are several optimized servers (in the "For Streaming" section) for the US, UK, Germany, France, and Italy. We also tried the BBC site and had no problems connecting to the UK server. - Excellent speed and low latencies - Possibility to watch Spanish TV channels from abroad via a server in Spain - There are no restrictions on download, P2P or streaming. Also it's very secure, there is a solid privacy policy.

This vpn is not the best option for countries with high censorship. The censorship in China, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates cannot be circumvented. If you live there, ExpressVPN (among other things) is a better choice.

Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Health and Safety Admin in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome program!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Super easy to connect, user friendly, a must have

I have not yet found a con about using this software

Adrian K.
CEO in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A solid VPN solution

Kommentare: Broadly it's a great piece of kit. Notwithstanding the issues I perceive with account management and the lack of live chat support (which may change) it has a wide selection of servers around the world. It will come on automatically and it's easy to put further controls in to secure your connection. Quick and easy to change country/server.

Has loads of servers which you can choose individually and it will remember your choice if you so desire

The user name and password and managing your account are complicated by lots of unique user input which makes it secure but I felt was unnecessarily complicated. Plus no support live chat button.

Jose G.
Software developer in Kolumbien

VPN ubiquity

Kommentare: I've been using this VPN for several months and I'm very satisfied. It has allowed me to bypass certain geo-restrictions and shield my navigation when accessing from public Wi-fi networks. Moreover, I've been able to stream high quality video without hiccups in this period.
CyberGhost has a rich offering. Users can access thousands of servers in near a hundred different countries supporting up to 7 simultaneous devices. There is DNS protection, no logs policy, strong encryption, and very decent bandwith (advertised as unlimited). There is even money back guarantee and free trial periods which work very well.

CyberGhost offers a VPN service virtually for every device one can think of. It's hard to come up with an environment they don't support yet: There are apps for the desktop (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and ChromeOS), browser add-ons (Chrome and Firefox), mobile apps (iOS and Android), network appliances (Amazon Firestick and Fire TV), and even availability for routers!. Another engaging aspect is usability: installation is a breeze, then you turn on the switch, and enjoy. No surprises.

Probably the pricing plans. One can pay one month, a whole year, or even 3 years up-front. Not many people would like to pay 3 years in a single installment because tech companies come and go easily these days, so the most sensible options are monthly or annually, but they are rather expensive. In my opinion prices could be lowered if they used some form of tiered service. Currently, all plans offer the same full featured pack (thousands of servers, dozens of countries, etc.) but they could make a better job offering slim packages capped in terms of bandwidth and number of countries.

Orlando B.
Orlando B.
business administrator in Argentinien
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent VPN that gives me security and does not decrease my internet speed

Kommentare: My experience with CyberGhost is excellent, I have had abundant benefits. Thanks to this software I can surf the internet privately, it also has a large number of servers worldwide where I can connect. I can even use CyberGhost on several devices at once, that's excellent. It should be noted that I can watch my Netflix series and movies from other countries such as the United States, I can also access pages that are restricted in my country. Undoubtedly CyberGhost works great for streaming, for downloading torrents and for surfing the internet safely, I don't regret paying the annual plan.

I really like CyberGhost VPN, it has a very intuitive interface and is very easy to use, I never had problems when choosing a plan and installing. And if I have any problem, I can contact technical support at any time of the day since they work 24/7 by chat in real time. Something that matters a lot to me is the speed of the internet, if a VPN slows me down a lot I could say that it is a bad VPN, in the case of CyberGhost it worked great, my internet connection is 10 Mbps and when I connect to the best server suggested by CyberGhost my download speed was 9.77 that is certainly excellent.

CyberGhost has many excellent features, but something that has disappointed me lately is customer service, sometimes I have some problems and the attention is not very professional.

John ovie J.
John ovie J.
Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of the Highly Rated and Best VPN Out There!

Kommentare: My first experience using this effective App was on my first client as a digital marketer. I was out of the United State and I needed my location to still show I was still in the country and it truly accomplished that goal. I got the contract and was executed after I returned to the states. It saved me the trouble of losing an important client.

It has a nice user interface, doesn’t slow my internet connection speed in any way, has a one tap connection, one can choose most preferred best location, hide online IP address and location to avoid being hacked or spied on, discrete, fast and reliable. Despite being outside the country, but I love the options to connect to networks that are optimized for specific streaming services. I must specially commend the developer and extraordinary team for this efficient App, also for providing swift support when needed.

It doesn’t let one use this free trial fully before notifying for one’s credit card details. Some new users will see it as a complete rip off. It should corrected in the next update.

Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Surfing the Web Anonymously in era of Cyber Space Vulnerabilities

Kommentare: Overall experience has been phenomenal with CyberGhost no matter where you are you can create your own secure network to connect and do your work.

There are a ton of features the software brings with it, to start with the most useful is connecting to a VPN Server of listed countries which makes it easy to access content which is not available in your home country. Secondly it provides protection against malicious websites even if you accidentally get redirected to one. Thirdly the ad-blocker feature is a life saver when you have to access some useful websites fully loaded with advertisements blocking your way every time with a pop-up. Last but not the least the most useful feature if you are on a metered connection you can enable Data Compression feature which saves you the data for all the day.

For few countries you'll be able to connect but your internet will stop working with the VPN. Though it provides value for money but you can connect up to only 7 devices under one username which i believe should be a little more nearer to 10.

Opeyemi O.
Opeyemi O.
English Teacher in Nigeria
Internet, Selbstständig

cyberghost vpn review

pricing; the fact that the pricing system for the vpn is one that encompasses every user is one that is lovable as regardless of what your budget is, you are sure to find a subscription plan that works for you, only that, you will have access to the internet protection service for a shorter period of time than those who pay more. For instance, when you pay for a month's subscription, you have access to the vpn's features for a short period of time as against someone who paid for a year's subscription who will have unmetered access to the vpn's services and features for a full year. With cyberghost vpn, you are presented with plethora of choices, which means regardless of any popular operating system you are on i.e. windows, iphone, android or linux, they have got you covered as they have an app for every platform out there. Servers; cyberghost security team while trying to beat server congestion that will most likely slow down user experience and internet speed, their server count has been doubled to accommodate each and every of their subscribers without making them wait for a server to become less congested before putting up their internet shield. Log free; this is my best feature of cyberghost vpn, as paying for a vpn that tracks your online activities while that was what you paid to be protected against in the first place is not worth it. Speed; as against the vpn apps i have used earlier before coming across cyberghost vpn, i do not experience any crawl while surfing.

Price; regardless of the fact that cyberghost vpn has got a subscription category for everyone, their services still feel expensive when compared to other alternatives out there, it has an undisputed fact that they offer a top-notch service but the pricing can be better. User interface; as earlier mentioned in the pros, i have used a lot of vpn apps and i have seen ones with better user interface design that makes it easy for both new users and old timers alike to get around and get things done without tinkering about what option is embedded in what menu. Cyberghost vpn team has a lot of work to do in enhancing their interface to be competitive with the others.

Dr. binoy N.
Dr in Malaysia
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A VPN service that has been around for a while but not so friendly with aged systems

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: An old pal who has been around for a while, constantly improving and providing a good service at a reasonable rate.

What I like the most about this is that it has been around for ages. I have been using it since the Windows 7 days (probably even earlier than that) and the familiarity makes me want to go back to it even when I have alternatives. There's a lot of servers to be selected from and since the internet has gotten a lot faster than what it used to be and since I've been used to using cyberghost in old crawling speeds due to slow internet, you get a false sense of cyberghost being faster than it actually is. It's available across different platforms and the android version has good data saving features. It''s rather cheap too but you might be able to get other services for cheaper rates, especially bundled solutions like Avira prime which offers more than just a VPN.

It's weird, but this VPN actually affects the performance of your system. It's especially noticeable on older systems with older Operating systems. Some websites have banned certain available servers, though this is common with most VPNs.

Oscar alberto C.
Oscar alberto C.
Supervisor de mantenimiento in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Complete protection and anonymity in internet browsing

Kommentare: I highly recommend cyberghost since it certainly gives you protection when surfing the internet, thanks to cyberghost vpn I can access certain pages to perform transactions online safely, and while you have an average speed connection the program behaves very well, plus You can select the IP address from a list of countries which gives you the advantage of navigating as if you were in that country.

The application is my favorite when it comes to opening pages in which unfortunately in my country is restricted due to government control, since it hides my IP address, and replaces it with one of the cyberghost network so that I know I am browsing from anonymity which makes it safe to carry out transactions on the net, one of the advantages is that while you use cyberghost nobody can see your transactions, nor your personal conversations, nor the browsing history, since navigation is found encrypted with 256-bit AES technology, which the company says a hacker would need 100 years to decipher, there are certainly many advantages in using cyberghost.

Cyberghost is a program that sometimes turns out to have some instability and it has happened to me that the connection is lost and it is no longer protected, a situation that has happened to me when I have slow browsing speed, in fact I do not have a fast connection and when the Internet slows down, this error usually occurs, which I think should be corrected quickly since the normal IP is exposed, to avoid that, when I have slow internet I do not use cyberghost.

Jareth J.
Student in Mexiko

The best VPN program

Kommentare: I really love this software, it was really useful

This software have a lot of good things first of all the VPN it´s really useful and when you are navigating on internet, there are not any problem and it´s useful when you are trying to saty safe for a long time, another thing it´s the differents tools and functionalities that you can use with it, it´s really helpful.

I think this program didn´t have any problem, but the interface, sometimes can be bored and really confusing, but one time you learn how to use it, it´s a good interface.

Maria jose V.
Maria jose V.
Graphic Designer in Venezuela
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, and works perfectly on country's the government control everything

Kommentare: Protects me of any danger when i'm online, and helps surface any restriction of my government and private browsing, and it's free

I really like this vpn because its super simple to use, even the free version. You just setup on your computer and choose the IP address of the country that is your convenience, or preference or you can let CyberGhost to choose for you.They show you the flag and the IP address. The interface is easy to use and the graphics are really clean and friendly for everyone, the thing I like the most of its really fast without slowing down my computer. When you are in a country the goverment controls everything even the web pages they dont want you to enter, this is the perfect solution I have found.

I don't have any complaints about CG, works perfectly for me

Murray C.
Murray C.
Training, training design and blended learning consultant in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Top VPN, suitable for non-technical users - but keep an eye on your connection

Kommentare: Excellent VPN, very simple to install and easy to use. Would suit someone using a VPN for the first time, no technical understanding required at all. Just start it up and you're protected. Only niggle is that it doesn't always start up automatically, and the kill switch, which disconnects the internet if the VPN goes down, doesn't always work.

Easy to set up and use Lots of features for preserving privacy Allows use of up to 7 devices simultaneously per account Simple Linux (Ubuntu) setup - (yes, I just used "simple" and "Linux" in the same sentence!)

Kill switch doesn't always work Startup doesn't always work

Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Old yet a Powerful competitor in VPN Industry

Kommentare: It was fabulous every time i use it, it never let me down. I know there are some issues with some ISP who blocked the Cyberghost VPN completely from their network but unless that everything is smooth as butter.

The thing i liked the most would be its availability within so many regions(50+) to choose from, plus there is a feature i don't how many of us know it or not but it can encrypt DNS queries with DNScrypt without facing any issues at all. I used DNScrypt + CyberGhost on a daily basis and its works like a charm everytime i uses it. There are many lovable features to count but i am afraid i can't describe all of them in words, but i would say onething for sure CyberGhost works wonder when i need it the most.

Not any particularly but if i am forced to ask something that i don't like about cyberghost VPN it would be obviously the pricing with the dedicated IP i mean the Dedicated IP cost is same as the monthly charges of VPN(on yearly plan) so if you are looking for a dedicated IP VPN i would suggest you to not go for CyberGhost VPN.

Virginia C.
HomeMaker in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

One of the Better VPN's

Kommentare: Overall the experience was superior. The service is easy to set up and easy to unsubscribe and if I needed technical assistance they were easy to get hold of. The only reason I stopped using this was that I lost my job. Don' get me wrong it is a great value for the money. And I could use it with many games I was playing as well. If you need a great VPN CyberGhost is the way to go.

Cyber Vpn worked well coexisting with all the other software on my computer and Kept my IP address hid well.

Only that sometimes it would take a while to find a good location to beam from.

Michael G.
Senior Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure Internet Surfing

Kommentare: Does the main job that helps keep online activity secure.

It enables you to hide your IP address location so that you are less susceptible to being a target for criminals. It is one of the best.

This is not the cheapest software out there and with a bit of research you can find an alternative product that may work too.

Raul V.
Raul V.
Presidente in Venezuela
Musik, Selbstständig

Excellent, I recommend it.

Kommentare: The service is great, its interface is comfortable. It is really reliable provider.

It work perfectly, the connection is fast and has no problems. The installation and configuration is easy. The service have many different servers to choose from, yoy can even check the traffic to choose the less crowded servers and you can have up to 7 devices connected simultaneously.

CyberGhost is no longer free, buy only offers a free trial version of 7 days and sadly has errors to unlock nexflix.