Über Fort Reports

Create professional home inspection reports using only your tablet. Smart, simple interface, draw on photos, and add custom comments.

Erfahre mehr über Fort Reports

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Fort Reports bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joseph A.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Home Inspection/Building Inspection Reporting Software

Kommentare: Much easier to inspect and write the report on site, much better than other inspection reporting systems I have used or tried out. My suggestions for improvements or additions have been adopted or at least evaluated. Good response from creator for any questions or suggestions.

This software product is an excellent product for use in the field and and in finalizing the Inspection report. Using this program is an intuitive process, easy to navigate and adapt for any job. The Summary section shows the different levels of repair recommendations right at the front so busy clients and Realtors don't have to search for it. The report body is broken down into sections set up in a logical order reflecting the Standards of Practice recognized throughout the industry.

Not enough space for overall summary box to accommodate a longer statement. The green flags indicate "good" which then would require listing everything. There is no way to adapt or add to the initial column or to break down line items. For instance PORCH/DECK could be separate line items instead of repeating for each deck or porch.

Chris W.
Home inspector in Kanada
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

The Castle Group West reporting system review

Kommentare: This reporting system has freed up time when at home. Other systems I’ve used required full concentration when doing the report or you could lose your place in the report and possible miss something. This system makes it easy to stop and start again when ever you want. The report is much faster than others I’ve used and gives the pertinent information only. I enjoy the speed of this system and will continue to use for my business.

Simplicity and ease of transitioning between building systems. This system allows me the choice of taking and inserting photos on site or if in a rush, taking photos and putting in the report later. All comments are customizable to my own phrases that suit my inspection style. This reporting system is a straight to the facts reporting system making it easier for my clients to understand and follow without getting lost in all the wording. I have had nothing but great feed back from my clients, it produces a good looking professional report fully customizable and allows you to draw directly on your photos with your finger highlighting areas of concern. Your contract is also able to be signed on site on your tablet before the inspection. Many other great features I like over the others

Some betterment’s can definitely be made to the system which could only make it even better. I am aware that the company is working on theses improvements one of which being the ability to pick multiple pictures at once from the picture role and highlight the pictures use. As this is a newer system and feedback is ongoing this system will continue to only improve over time.

Antwort von Fort Reports

Thank Chris! We appreciate the feedback and you are absolutely right that we are improving the software and expecting to release Version 2.0 soon. Our goal has been to allow home inspectors to create professional reports in less time and with more flexibility. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your feedback about the new version.

Barry M.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Not bad

Kommentare: Not bad

Ease of use the software was easy to navigate. And the layout was pleasing to work with

Can’t adapt functions. The realtors complained about the reports.

Antwort von Fort Reports

Thanks Barry! We appreciate your feedback. We have been busy working on a new and improved version that will address your concerns. There are new report options and enhanced features that will please both you, the home inspector and your customers. Realtors have been a part of our beta testing for the new version and they love the full and summary reports provided by Fort Reports. Stay tuned for the upcoming FortReports 2.0.

Richard j. S.
Home inspector in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gets Job Done!

Kommentare: Positive !
Easy to learn. Easy to use on-site. Realtors and purchasers like the easy to read reports, extracting information cleanly out of them

Dashboard experience makes it easy to learn and I don't have to search for the tools when needed. Integration of photos is great. Reviewing what I have inputted is the best feature - Its critical too view and review what data we enter in reports - The review section and toggling back and forth through photos is handy.

A phone version with attached photo lists would be nice.

John S.
Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Fort Reports

Kommentare: I have had very positive interactions with Rick and the software support team at Fort. Rick has been great to work with over the years and I am very happy overall with Fort Reports.

I like the intuitive nature of the reporting software and the look of the reports. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback about the reports. My clients appreciate a quality report and Fort Reports make that much easier to consistently provide. Customer support is always available and responsive.

I do wish there was more flexibility to add more text to the comments sections.

Peter B.
Residential/Commerical Inspections in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Not convinced

on site potential to save time for off site admin work and schedule other inspections

I would like to import my existing comment library, which I requested, but did not get a response.

Antwort von Fort Reports

Thanks Peter! We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the late reply. We have been hard at work on FortReports Version 2.0 and are reviewing your request to import your current comment library. We would like to say that the new version will offer you the ability to do this, however we have not completed our beta testing to ensure the new functionality works. We should have that completed soon and believe that we will be able to accommodate your request.