Über CareStack

Cloudbasierte Plattform, die das Management von Zahnarztpraxen, das Engagement von Patienten und Datenanalysen kombiniert.

Erfahre mehr über CareStack

There’s seriously not anything that I don’t like.

Bewertungen zu CareStack

CareStack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 60 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CareStack bereits verwendet?

Tim
Tim

Carestack review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I've been through several major software transitions during my time as a manager at Fortune 500 companies, so I knew how important choosing a management software would be. Carestack has been supportive, actively engaged, and willing to push out new features based on our feedback. Their support team is extremely responsive, and their innovation driven mindset has created significant value for our locations

Just like anything, you get out of it what you put into it. Spending the necessary time up front to ensure that the functionality was there for our needs was a big lift, but it ultimately paid off.

Penny
Practice manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very positive

Kommentare: Normal. Be 10 however they rating. Should higher than that

The team members. They are always there. Walk you thru process. From beginning. To end. They truly listen. All your concerns. And developing team. Is amazing

I have. No negative experience. All concerns do get resolved. In timely. Matter

Bookkeeper in USA

Bookkeeper's nightmare

Kommentare: I am struggling to provide the same service to my employer as I was before onboarding CareStack. CareStack costs about three times as much as our previous service, but it has about a third of the reporting capabilities. My primary task with the software is to track income based on multiple providers at multiple practice locations, and it takes about an extra 10-15 hours per week to manually extrapolate the data which had been accessible at the click of a button with previous softwares. Based on the way the reports are designed, I don't believe the engineers even know the difference between production and collection, as those terms pertain to a medical/dental practice. I've had a support ticket in for seven months, and whenever I check in to see if there's any progress (about once a month), I'm told to be patient, and then asked what the problem was again. You know that feeling you get when someone’s six-year-old answers the phone and says they’ll remember your message?

The layout is intuitive. It's easy to learn and understand how things are supposed to work. Multiple locations are able to share data seamlessly.

Collections reporting is severely insufficient. Customer support seems to exist only to deflect and forget.

Robert
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Evolution of Carestack

Kommentare: We have been a customer for 6 years and we have had an excellent experience with Carestack and expect this to continue in years to come

The people of Carestack are their #1 resource. The support from all the Teams in responding to our requests has always been exceptional.

Sometimes slow integration of products that we may want.

Haranchal

Complete Software Platform

Kommentare: CareStack is a big powerful tool. I am a single unit operator, but there is a lot of capability and options for multiple practice management as well. My team and I are very happy with the software because of its capabilities and the support team at CareStack which helps us become more efficient every day. I haven't had to increase the number of team members while I have been able to increase collections.

I am a big fan of this software. I evaluated a few options and chose CareStack because I could access the software on any computer through a browser and the cost of support was included in the monthly price. I felt that the training material was polished and professional which makes learning and teaching CareStack easy. There are so many features that I cannot do it justice in this post. I highly recommend that you go talk to them and setup a demo. My favorite feature is that CareStack provides unlimited support using their chat which is hosted in the USA by people who are already familiar with dentistry like assistants and office managers. Sometimes, the support team can provide the answer before we are able to ask the questions. The support is also available during weekends! A few other notes, scheduling is intuitive, plenty of built-in tools like automated call/text/email reminders, imaging bridges, payment processing, and the list goes on. CareStack is very stable, the new updates seem to be thoroughly tested and new features are added regularly. With the pandemic, the staff spends less time in the office by doing remote work (scheduling/insurance/payments) and for patients CareStack provided a “Text to Pay” feature for contactless payments. Patients are also able to schedule themselves along with see their information in a Patient Portal. This software has reduced the amount of time we spend "stuck" and allow us to fly. Did I mention, that this software is FAST!

Learning curve can feel like a constant Fire Hose. Lots of features and knobs and new processes that had to be designed to work with modern software. The team is learning new things every day and finding ways to use the software more efficiently. We are still finding ways to extract more value out of this software. Patient Portal and Administration needs more refinement. Fortunately, patients don't really use this feature right now, but I would expect CareStack to have significant improvements in the next year or so to lead the industry in Customer Experience. I think future customers will expect to see their records and their patient notes, history, and essentially be able to communicate with the Dental team through the portal.

Gabriella
Practice Manager in USA

Great Experience with Carestack

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm so pleased by our experience with Carestack. The customer service is impeccable, and the product works very well. There are so many capabilities that I haven't even been able to explore yet.

The customer support carestack offers is incredible. Their account manager program is wonderful, super informative as well as efficient.

Carestack is very complex and requires quite a bit of training to utilize.

Rob
Rob
Co-Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our All-in-one PMS started us up!

Kommentare: The platform is really an all-in-one option and saves our office time and money by requiring fewer hardware elements, and fewer software integrations.

Has all the features we need + the support to help when we need. Also: a true interest in improving the product with regular updates that don’t break the software.

All software is imperfect and has a learning curve. The marketing/communications tools are basic, but improving. Sometimes there are too many ways to do the same thing. This can make the initial onboarding a bit more confusing.

Elsie
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More than meets the eye!

The Team and how it over sees the day to day actions.

The Insurance features are over complicated.

Brian
CEO Doctor in USA

Sleek and easy to use

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have loved the bacon office functions and ease of treatment planning.

Clean look, intuitive, very functional.

Customer support. Listening to customer requests.

Wendy
Business Administrator in USA

Highly Recommend

Being able reduce the number of additional software needed. Gaining the ability to online schedule and have patient portal.

So robust it was a little intimidating but the support and traing resolved this.

Rasheeda
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Carestack has been a game changer for my dental office.

Kommentare: A great experience with amazing support. When we started we had a team to help us with questions on how to properly use the software and set it up. Even after training we could ask questions any time. Following the set up and training period we had coaching session. These sessions helped us learn how to use the software and reports to do better business. Since those sessions have ended, we have never had an issue getting support when there is an issue or concern with the software.

The system is user friendly and does not take hours of training. Patient enjoy the patient portal and the kiosk check in option. Carestack allows us to have online booking options, digital forms and streamlines the entire process within the office. Billing is easier and collecting payments from patient with the text to pay option has been a game changer. Our phone system is connected to Carestack and when patients call or text we easily can pull up there chart to properly assist them. I am able to log in on my phone, tablet and computer anywhere and at any time. My favorite feature is absolutely the teledentistry options in the system. You can schedule the patient directly on the appointment book and do the appointment in the software. This allows ease to access patient records and take notes during the appointment. There are no extra clicks or extra windows.

Would like the option to send secure messages through system

lacee
Office Manager in USA

Softdent to Carestack- WE NEVER LOOKED BACK

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! I have to give so much credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. SHE NEEDS TO BE GIVEN A HIGHER POSITION and a bonus for that matter. She was the most kind, helpful, positive representative that I HAVE EVER EVER MET. She not only helped with anything she could and if she couldn't she had someone else from other software company that we were changing from and installing X-rays systems she went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us and STILL DOES. I can ask her something at any time and she will always get back to me and my team. NO ONE HAS HELPED AS MUCH AS HER.. she should be the trainer for all new account managers. She has made the carestack experience for sure so easy and was always very calming when dealing with me I can be a bit of a much.

Carestack is very FAST! I start with that because for years I stared at a spinning wheel everytime I needed to open a new section in softdent. We like carestack because its cloudbase and we can connect from anywhere even during a power outage from our phones. ( yes, this already happened) THE CLAIM Section is the best I feel so ontop of claims and the information you get when its rejected and or denied and or missing information. The applications are very helpful and user friendly. We have been in love with our curb side check- in which has been an amazing new feature with all the pandemic happening right now. The reports are easy to read and make it super easy to get information very fast and efficient.

If I am being honest I TRULY wish it was easier to change procedure codes once they have been completed and entered by clinical staff and then that evening or next day after they check the Daily Journal for the day and notice something is incorrect. If I wanted to change a provider if its incorrect or take a price out if the doctor changes it last min and he doesnt want a charge. Its not very user friendly and it still makes my head hurt when I have to change something.

Maki

Pros and cons of Carestack

Kommentare: Overall, I think customer service is great. That is why I kept Carestack. If your representatives are not friendly and helpful, I would've changed softwares. I really think the problem with MiCamp is a BIG headache. And I am disappointed that Carestack is not following up with that.

Able to send insurance electronically. Able to send text message and emails to patients for recalls, appointment reminders, campaigns, etc. Customer service is good--keep it up! Most of the employees are knowledgable and friendly. I've had a few who didn't know they were doing and was kept on hold very long. So I would recommend to have your newer customer service rep be a little more knowledgable before putting them in charge of customer service.

Currently, I don't like and very unhappy with how MiCamp works. They are very slow, shady, and unprofessional. They have charged me $499/year--I don't think any merchant services company I've worked in the past (e.g. Elavon) has charge me an annual fee (and I was told about the annual fee AFTER I signed up with Carestack). Carestack keeps on saying, "You have to deal with MiCamp because they have their own rules"--but Carestack is that one that recommended MiCamp. When I was deciding if I should sign up with CareStack or Easy Dental or other software companies, Carestack made it sound like MiCamp will work with the patient portal without any problem--which is one of the main reason why I chose Carestack. I've had Carestack for over a year now, and MiCamp and Carestack are still saying, "we are working on the patient portal"--but I really don't know when or if it's going to work...

Tyler
Practice Administrator in USA

Big fan!

Kommentare: We LOVE it and have referred several doctors so far.

I love how efficient this software makes our office run. They are always moving with the times and making sure we have what we need!

There’s seriously not anything that I don’t like!

Sasha
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CareStack PMS

Kommentare: Amazing

Having the ability to have all of the different modules necessary in one cloud based platform is great. The best part of CareStack is the support team behind it. They are ALWAYS there for our support needs. Kudos to the whole team. Very, VERY grateful we had CareStack through the Covid-19 pandemic as it allowed my back office to work remotely. Patients LOVE the Curbside check-in, as do we

Nothing to complain about. The software team is GREAT for support

Jennifer
Patient Care Coordinator in USA

Progress not Perfection

Kommentare: I’m very new to the dental industry. As a patient care coordinator with an education background…I find that CareStack promotes feedback/criticism. They allow for room to grow and develop. The interactions with CareStack employees has been top notch! They are very client-centric. I feel like the CareStack team that I personally work with is always striving to better the quality of service as well as ease the workload of in person colleagues. They allow front desk staff to work smarter not harder! I can appreciate that they are always improving. Progress not perfection.

CareStack team is constantly learning from criticism and feedback. They take what the customer is asking for and implements it as quickly as possible. Continuous improvement/updates to proved the customer with tailored care for their unique practice.

CareStack’s downfall will be the reliance on technology functionality. If our WiFi is down - that leaves us stranded in many areas (phones, appts, access to info). I would like to be able to do more with the system from my iPhone. Compatibility with various interfaces would be a huge improvement.

Nan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great support

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the product.
The sales, transition/roll out and support team members have been great.

Cloud based practice management software. Very easy to pick up. Integrates well with cloud based x ray storage software, electronic prescriptions and billing.

As far as I am aware, there's no easy way to view or print a long case note in one screen grab.

Cindy
Director of Insurance/IT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Carestack is easy to use and the Customer service is Top Notch!

Kommentare: Having one database to access the information for all our locations.

The customer support is top notch, you can call, email, submit a ticket or use the built in chat if you need assistance. If there is a feature that is currently not available you can submit an enhancement request plus a few of our request have already been implemented as a new feature.

A little more flexibility to create all of our reports without having to ask for a custom report.

Jayma
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Understand the Patient ledger/ Insurance claims before purchasing.

Kommentare: They have not taken the best of "Legacy software" and improved upon it. They have some incomprehensible accounting system to charge and apply payments so you cant tell what you have produced or collected. The training team doesn't know who to deal and come up with complicated "work arounds". They do not offer a "end of day" report and the hours you have to spend to figure out and read the reports is costly, where other "Legacy software" have those reports which are standard metrics that all practice management consults request.

It is fast, and easy to navigate patient chart

The patient Ledger. The insurance billing primary and secondary. The reports.

Jessie
Front Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and Easy to use!

Kommentare: Overall, it’s been pretty positive! There have been a few things that confused me or that I didn’t understand, but the Support team has been very helpful in answering my questions.

As an administrator, Carestack is so much easier to look at and use than other products I’ve used. It’s clean and modern and was very easy for me to pick up despite never having used it before. I love all the analytics and reports, and how easy it is to get from one section of a patient’s account to another.

I am a little disappointed that I can’t easily see appointment changes within the appointment. Perhaps this is just a feature I haven’t discovered, but in Dentrix I could see a list of modifications to the appointment, like if an appointment had been moved from a different column or time. The history of status changes is important, but also once an appointment is cancelled, I lose access to that history it seems unless it saved to the Memo.

Ori
Ori
Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best practice management software

Kommentare: My experience with CS is extremely positive. If I had to do it all over again, I'd still choose CS, but earlier in my journey. Their customer support team is extremely knowledgeable and talented. They've all worked in a dental office before and, therefore can suggest improvements to our workflows along with CS.

-Ease of use and navigation -Interface UI/UX -built-in solutions that communicate across the entire database -very responsive to customer suggestions -built in dashboards and data analytics

-doesn't integrate with other products, not a big deal -limit on text message usage

Jenny
Administrative in USA

Go with Carestack!

Kommentare: I have personally had a tremendous experience with Carestack. I have participated in their Platinum Coaching program and their desire to do everything they can to help you succeed is second to none!

I like that Carestack is a web-based platform so that even if I am not in the office, I can access our schedule, patient records, claim information, everything! Equally tied to accessibility from anywhere with an internet connection I love how user friendly it is.

They are missing some features and functions that competitors currently offer. However, the Carestack development team is exceptionally receptive and want to know what you need and want within the platform and develop plans to incorporate.

Robin
Manager in USA

Carestack review

Kommentare: I like it very helpful and easy to use. Literally does everything you need it to use. One of the easiest softwares I learned to use.

It helps us with everything. Very easy to learn and use.

Nothing at this time Carestack support sometimes does not always help me they will refer you to articles and sometimes you figure things out without the support and some of the reps are great.

Alcy
Dental Hygienist in USA

Cloud Based Dental Software

I appreciate that CareStack is cloud based allowing me to access my schedule at home.

CareStack tries to accomplish too much on any given page. It is not user friendly, and you must have instruction to use it. The fact that I have to right click and select "view dental chart" to open a patient's chart is ridiculous. Why make it so many steps?! Just let me double click on the appointment to open the chart! CareStack caters to front office while leaving the providers in the dust. As a provider, my time is limited and valuable with each patient - why create so many obstacles when trying to complete a task? The redundancy is not appreciated and the user flow is ambiguous.

Kari
Pediatric dentistry and owner in USA

All in One and Tons of Fun

Kommentare: From customer service, to office hours, to training team members, to platinum coaching, CareStack is committed to the client's growth and prosperity. The team is genuine and committed to success.

I love that my needs to run my denovo practice are met in one software solution with minimal need to subscribe to other features to be effective.

CareStack has exceeded my expectations for a PMS. It has been a joy growing alongside them over the years!