Über CareStack

Cloudbasierte Plattform, die das Management von Zahnarztpraxen, das Engagement von Patienten und Datenanalysen kombiniert.

Erfahre mehr über CareStack

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie CareStack bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Lacee F.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Softdent to Carestack- WE NEVER LOOKED BACK

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! I have to give so much credit to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. SHE NEEDS TO BE GIVEN A HIGHER POSITION and a bonus for that matter. She was the most kind, helpful, positive representative that I HAVE EVER EVER MET. She not only helped with anything she could and if she couldn't she had someone else from other software company that we were changing from and installing X-rays systems she went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us and STILL DOES. I can ask her something at any time and she will always get back to me and my team. NO ONE HAS HELPED AS MUCH AS HER.. she should be the trainer for all new account managers. She has made the carestack experience for sure so easy and was always very calming when dealing with me I can be a bit of a much.

Carestack is very FAST! I start with that because for years I stared at a spinning wheel everytime I needed to open a new section in softdent. We like carestack because its cloudbase and we can connect from anywhere even during a power outage from our phones. ( yes, this already happened) THE CLAIM Section is the best I feel so ontop of claims and the information you get when its rejected and or denied and or missing information. The applications are very helpful and user friendly. We have been in love with our curb side check- in which has been an amazing new feature with all the pandemic happening right now. The reports are easy to read and make it super easy to get information very fast and efficient.

If I am being honest I TRULY wish it was easier to change procedure codes once they have been completed and entered by clinical staff and then that evening or next day after they check the Daily Journal for the day and notice something is incorrect. If I wanted to change a provider if its incorrect or take a price out if the doctor changes it last min and he doesnt want a charge. Its not very user friendly and it still makes my head hurt when I have to change something.

Haranchal B.

Complete Software Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: CareStack is a big powerful tool. I am a single unit operator, but there is a lot of capability and options for multiple practice management as well. My team and I are very happy with the software because of its capabilities and the support team at CareStack which helps us become more efficient every day. I haven't had to increase the number of team members while I have been able to increase collections.

I am a big fan of this software. I evaluated a few options and chose CareStack because I could access the software on any computer through a browser and the cost of support was included in the monthly price. I felt that the training material was polished and professional which makes learning and teaching CareStack easy. There are so many features that I cannot do it justice in this post. I highly recommend that you go talk to them and setup a demo. My favorite feature is that CareStack provides unlimited support using their chat which is hosted in the USA by people who are already familiar with dentistry like assistants and office managers. Sometimes, the support team can provide the answer before we are able to ask the questions. The support is also available during weekends! A few other notes, scheduling is intuitive, plenty of built-in tools like automated call/text/email reminders, imaging bridges, payment processing, and the list goes on. CareStack is very stable, the new updates seem to be thoroughly tested and new features are added regularly. With the pandemic, the staff spends less time in the office by doing remote work (scheduling/insurance/payments) and for patients CareStack provided a “Text to Pay” feature for contactless payments. Patients are also able to schedule themselves along with see their information in a Patient Portal. This software has reduced the amount of time we spend "stuck" and allow us to fly. Did I mention, that this software is FAST!

Learning curve can feel like a constant Fire Hose. Lots of features and knobs and new processes that had to be designed to work with modern software. The team is learning new things every day and finding ways to use the software more efficiently. We are still finding ways to extract more value out of this software. Patient Portal and Administration needs more refinement. Fortunately, patients don't really use this feature right now, but I would expect CareStack to have significant improvements in the next year or so to lead the industry in Customer Experience. I think future customers will expect to see their records and their patient notes, history, and essentially be able to communicate with the Dental team through the portal.

Remal P.
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Cloud Software with tons of features but takes some time to set up

4 letztes Jahr

The amount of features. Simple logical design

Sometimes certain workflow processes that are meant to help actually impede workflow

Tyler P.
Practice Administrator in USA

Big fan!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We LOVE it and have referred several doctors so far.

I love how efficient this software makes our office run. They are always moving with the times and making sure we have what we need!

There’s seriously not anything that I don’t like!

Sasha T.
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

CareStack PMS

Kommentare: Amazing

Having the ability to have all of the different modules necessary in one cloud based platform is great. The best part of CareStack is the support team behind it. They are ALWAYS there for our support needs. Kudos to the whole team. Very, VERY grateful we had CareStack through the Covid-19 pandemic as it allowed my back office to work remotely. Patients LOVE the Curbside check-in, as do we

Nothing to complain about. The software team is GREAT for support

Nan C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the product.
The sales, transition/roll out and support team members have been great.

Cloud based practice management software. Very easy to pick up. Integrates well with cloud based x ray storage software, electronic prescriptions and billing.

As far as I am aware, there's no easy way to view or print a long case note in one screen grab.

Cindy B.
Director of Insurance/IT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Carestack is easy to use and the Customer service is Top Notch!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having one database to access the information for all our locations.

The customer support is top notch, you can call, email, submit a ticket or use the built in chat if you need assistance. If there is a feature that is currently not available you can submit an enhancement request plus a few of our request have already been implemented as a new feature.

A little more flexibility to create all of our reports without having to ask for a custom report.

Maki N.

Pros and cons of Carestack

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I think customer service is great. That is why I kept Carestack. If your representatives are not friendly and helpful, I would've changed softwares. I really think the problem with MiCamp is a BIG headache. And I am disappointed that Carestack is not following up with that.

Able to send insurance electronically. Able to send text message and emails to patients for recalls, appointment reminders, campaigns, etc. Customer service is good--keep it up! Most of the employees are knowledgable and friendly. I've had a few who didn't know they were doing and was kept on hold very long. So I would recommend to have your newer customer service rep be a little more knowledgable before putting them in charge of customer service.

Currently, I don't like and very unhappy with how MiCamp works. They are very slow, shady, and unprofessional. They have charged me $499/year--I don't think any merchant services company I've worked in the past (e.g. Elavon) has charge me an annual fee (and I was told about the annual fee AFTER I signed up with Carestack). Carestack keeps on saying, "You have to deal with MiCamp because they have their own rules"--but Carestack is that one that recommended MiCamp. When I was deciding if I should sign up with CareStack or Easy Dental or other software companies, Carestack made it sound like MiCamp will work with the patient portal without any problem--which is one of the main reason why I chose Carestack. I've had Carestack for over a year now, and MiCamp and Carestack are still saying, "we are working on the patient portal"--but I really don't know when or if it's going to work...

Yoshita H.

CareStack - All In One

Kommentare: Excellent care.

The program is all-inclusive and integrated for all features needed for a busy dental practice.

Portal needs some work but they are working on it!

Jacqueline M.

Great

Integration was easy, and service has been quick and efficient.

I want to be able to customize the chart view, so that I can maximize the importance information.

Heather E.
Registered Dental Hygienist in USA

Awesome Patient Management Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The ability to run custom reports to help us manage our patient care and schedules is first rate. I have used most all dental softwares available and Carestack is the best by far!

The ease of use coupled with the ability to personalize the interface makes it the easiest software I have used as a clinician. Being cloud based is also definitely a bonus!

Sometimes we have issues after updates or when the internet is disrupted but those are minor and rare occurrences.

Kennedy O.
Marketing Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Room For Improvement

4 letztes Jahr

I just recently started working in the dental field having no background knowledge whatsoever. Carestack was super easy to learn and use, no tricks or special dental terminology needed to understand how it works. They also update regularly to make the program even smoother to run.

Since it is a newer software there is fine tuning that needs to be done. Support could be quicker and more easily accessible.

Amanda K.
RDH in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Carestacks

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It does what it needs to do- would be nice if there was maybe more clinical staff input when developing

How it is constantly is trying to upgrade & prefect system

how many steps (clicks) it takes to get to certain features such as radiographs & that it is delayed often when typing notes

Shannon S.
Dental Hygienist in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Carestack

4 letztes Jahr

I really like the user friendliness about it! It’s nice to be able to go home and do notes, look at the schedule, or make any changes on the schedule in the comfort of your home. Also, the program is easy to learn and adapt to. I LOVE that patients get text messages about their appts and how we can communicate with them through the software!

I don’t like there are so many clicks that you have to do on the software.

Abrahim C.
Pediatric Dentist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

First 6 months

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good support and staff looking forward to help

Patient communication, billing and insurance verification

Separated radiograph software, poor quality of images compared (to dentrix ascend). Need o constant refreshing of the software to obtain images. Ideally we could be able to see the images for a particular tooth when that tooth is selected. More clear analytical tools. I still don't know if the numbers I see are accurate.

Sheila E.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Carestack is a great dental software

There are many options within Carestack that are much more efficient with Insurance, treatment planning, and scheduling, these options are not available with Dentrix.

I am finding that the software is very user friendly but there is always a learning curve when you switch. Carestack looks a lot different than Dentrix but as we use the system it is actually easier to manuever.

Krisha G.
Office coordinator in USA

User friendly

Kommentare: Easy to use from day one

Ease of use, carestack university training videos, custamizable.

Flags on appts need an update...like insurance....and appt status.

Tim O.
GM in USA

Carestack

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent choice of software for our dental practices. I would highly recommend this as the premier cloud based platform for single or multi location practices.

Phenomenal customization capability, robust reporting, and intuitive integrated workflows. Rapid development and implementation of new features keeps Carestack ahead of the competition.

dated interface appearance, but that does not affect the functionality at all.

Jeramiah P.
Owner Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Carestack for a start up

Kommentare: I am solving the ability to contact and schedule patients all in one tool.

I love that I am able to have a very robust patient management software. There are also great tools that allow me to contact and communicate with patients without needing tons of new add ons.

Imaging integration is lacking for me. I wish I could take x rays in the system.

Tracy E.
Dentist/Owner in USA

Easy to learn and use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A team approach with easy access for all questions you may have.

I love how easy to learn and maneuver it is. If you are familiar with any computer you can do this!

The learning curve in working with the ledger was a little steeper than the rest of the software.

John B.

Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall have had an excellent experience with the CareStack team. They have been incredibly helpful in explaining the product over several conversations. Very flexible with making sure the system fit the needs of my office.

- Comprehensive solution to all scheduling/charting needs - Integrated Radiographs - Cloud-based, easily accessible - Good customer support, willing to make changes to software - Integration with other systems such as Jive/Ring Central

- Addition of x-rays is an expensive option -

Addie C.
Hygienist in USA

AC

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It’s been a pretty easy transition from our previous program.

Offers so many features and shortcuts.

Some of the functions require multiple buttons that need to be pushed.

Teresa A.
lead assistant in USA

New software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to understand and user friendly.

User friendly, like how u can see notes for patients.

Many codes and we don't use them all but you can change them

Shahrzad O.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Carestack for dental

5 letztes Jahr

Can utilize remotely, and multiple locations. And explosion codes.

Insurance estimates have to be recalculated manually by staff, confirming tx plan fees are correct more often than usual.

Erin S.
DAII- Front Desk in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pretty good so far. Still learning.

I like the ease of use. Just trying to learn the system .

Customer service has not been very helpful.