Okendo

Okendo Is Everything I Ever Wanted In A Customer Review App

Aaron wayne L.
Director of Digital Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've used a handful of customer review apps, (Yotpo, Feefo, Stamped, Judge.me) and Okendo is by far my favorite. It's extremely easy to use, the user experience for submitting written reviews, plus video and images, is very well-designed. I have now implemented Okendo on 2 separate ecommerce sites, and we've been able to dramatically increase our review volume solely because of Okendo. For our products, giving customers the ability to review product attributes (taste, effectiveness, etc) means our customer reviews even more helpful to prospective customers. Customizing these attributes is extremely easy. The team at Okendo is also tremendously helpful and they do everything they can to make sure we are pleased. They have been one of the best support teams I've ever worked with.

Nachteile: Customizing certain things isn't always easy or accessible for non-dev users. Support has been helpful for resolving most issues. Rewards could be a little more advanced and customizable.

Love it

Elisabeth D.
Director of eCommerce
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall very happy with Okendo.

Vorteile: I love how easy it was to implement, love the plethora of questions we can ask our customers to get super indepth reviews. I love the image upload option for customers. And I ESPECIALLY love that the price isn't based on how many reviews we get - we switched from Yotpo because we were getting punished for increased order volume.

Nachteile: I wish we were able to break down the reviews in an easily digestible report for our design team. As is, they have to really drill down into the app to see reviews. Wish there was an ability to toggle reporting options with images, SKU's, etc. so that I could present to our team.

Big Fan!

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Tiffany P.
Marketing Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful! When I switched over it was a seamless transition and I haven't looked back.

Vorteile: I am a BIG FAN of Okendo! I was previously using a competitors program and paying way too much money. Okendo does all of the same things for a third of the price or less. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: I wish that there was a way to fully customize the reviews to look like my brand. Right now it's not bad, but if I could customize the shape of the stars, fonts, etc, that would be ideal.

review

Marc S.
Digital Advertising Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use and automatic review push feature.

Nachteile: limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Great for Startups

Cayla O.
Co-Founder + CEO
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are really hoping to improve conversions with the addition of reviews!
We want to share the wonderful feedback that our customers send to us publicly so that prospective buyers can learn from their opinions and make informed purchases.
We are seeing a direct impact through the integration of star reviews to our ad-sets, as well as our SEO.

Vorteile: Love that the support staff was able to aid in the customization of the widget and review capture forms beyond the standard interface - this was a huge plus! The cost is unbeatable compared to other options out there, as we are an early stage company that is too big for most starter packs, but not big enough where the enterprise offering would appeal to us at this stage. We really feel like we can grow with Okendo, and that they will grow with our needs as well!

Nachteile: Small UI experiences on the backend such as total quantity of reviews in the moderation portal.
Would love to be able to access / update the blacklist on our own.

Okendo is pretty amazing

Gyve S.
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They were fast and amazing to work with. Best of all they did the migration, technical setup and integration for us for FREE while Yotpo, well they had us do it. When I said to YotPo I was leaving their response was just "Ok", lol...Highly recommend Okendo, they are hungry for business.

Vorteile: It's got a clean and simple interface unlike YotPo which is complicated and all over the place. They don't charge you based on the number of emails you send which Yotpo does and that just limits the number of reviews you can get which is not what you want when starting out with reviews. We got a special offer that matched YotPo's prices and helped our reviews grow massively. They also allow you to upload photos to reviews or ask questions. Also there is a lot more flexibility to make Okendo look like it's meant to be part of your site!

Nachteile: There is not much room to edit the emails look/feel, they are lacking some analytics tables that Yotpo has (although they integrate with google analytics now), and they don't have "you may also" like options for their emails which yotpo has. That said overall the pros definitely outweigh these cons.

Love Okendo for my reviews!

Josh S.
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Service is top notch, integration is awesome, can't say enough good things!

Vorteile: It's a greatly automated email management tool that integrates with other platforms too.

Nachteile: I wish I could schedule reviews to be posted to social media accounts.

Great addition to our store!

Amanda C.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of setting up. The team at Okenda was SO helpful in getting our reviews customized to match our website and brand.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything! The team at Okendo was VERY accommodating and quick to get our reviews set up to our liking

Okendo has everything I need for much less

Miguel M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The beautiful interface behind everything. It's simple to use and set-up, and its advanced features are easy to understand.

Nachteile: Some advanced functionality needs to be enabled behind the scenes. It'd be awesome to have this upfront.

Exactly what we needed

Holly D.
Web and Social Media Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Okendo has helped boost our reputation with new customers and ultimately helped boost sales for 2019.

Vorteile: We knew that we needed to install some sort of review app and looked at numerous options. Most of them were great but the monthly costs were incredible for a small business like us. Okendo offers all the bells and whistles of larger companies with a more reasonable price. They also have incredible customer service!

Nachteile: Sometimes I wish I could filter the reviews by product so I can look at just one products review at a time in Okendo.

Great Bang For Your Buck!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Nancy N.
business owner
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love doing business with Okendo. They're constantly improving their service and coming up with new features. Their customer service is exemplary!

Vorteile: The cost of using Okendo is far less than the competitor brand we were using and we get more for our $$ on top of that. That's probably the number one benefit. We have an artisan skincare company and reviews are pretty important for first time customer conversions when the potential customer can't try the products directly, so we really needed this service for our website. Okendo came along at just the right time for us. Being able to offer customers various levels of coupon codes for leaving a review has also increased our rate of reviews left. Love this feature. Also really like the carousel of reviews that pops up on our home page. I think it gets customers engaged in reading reviews right away before even searching for a particular product. Customer service at Okendo has been amazing and so personal. They're a pleasure to do business with. :-)

Nachteile: No cons. We've been very happy with what they're offering.

Excellent Alternative to Yotpo and Others, 90% of the functionality---10% of the price

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Ivan R.
Partner
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were a very early adopter and received excellent support and a generous trial period while setting up Okendo. Our customers love it, especially the high degree of product-specific customization and data collection. For 90% of the functionality Okendo provides, several competitors were asking for tens of thousands of dollars per year... Okendo is phenomenal deal and has an extremely polished customer facing experience.

Vorteile: Excellent customer service, high degree of customization and flexibility, best-in-industry customer review experience

Nachteile: Okendo is a younger product on the market and as such is a work in progress. There are some features which have not yet been implemented or are not yet user configurable... Okendo is aware of this and it's not a huge disadvantage---it's just something to keep in mind. I should also mention that while Okendo reviews are visible on product page search results---they do lack the agreement that Yotpo has with Google which allows your site as a whole to accumulate ratings based on product reviews.

von Okendo an 23.10.2018

Hey Ivan, thanks for the review!!

We've loved working with you and Kommando.

To clarify the Google agreement you mentioned; Google does source Seller Ratings from a number of 3rd party review aggregators. However, Seller Ratings (also known as 'site reviews') are distinct from product reviews.

Google recently released it's own service retailers can use to collect Seller Ratings, Google Customer Reviews. It's free, effective and means retailers don't need to depend on 3rd parties for Seller Ratings.

Product reviews collected with Okendo can be included in Google Shopping, Google Product Listing Ads and in Google SERPs.

Thanks so much!!

¿

Integrates seamlessly with Shopify and Gorgias Customer Support

Taja J.
Ecommerce Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, the widget to have rotating reviews is a nice bonus. I also like how quickly the support gets back, especially with technical / coding questions. I was trying to implement asynchronous ("lazy") loading on to the site and this was done relatively easily.

Nachteile: The email that is sent for customer reviews is not as brand aligned as we would like it to be. Needs to be more customizable with the potential to integrate into Klaviyo.

Okendo Is Worth Every Penny

Matthew D.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Perfect.

Vorteile: Easy to use for not only us but more importantly, our customers. Since switching to Okendo we've received more reviews, reviews with photos & videos and can easily share on Facebook via Facebook retargeting ads. Okendo makes everything incredibly easy.

Nachteile: Unable to send review request reminders. We can only send one sole email.

Great Review Software at a Great Price

Jen H.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The people that work for Okendo offer great customer support. I would highly recommend them. We now use this on all 4 of our retail sites.

Vorteile: The setup of the software was incredibly easy and they assisted every step of the way. This is one of the first apps we have installed where we didn't have to make design edits to make it look good on our page. The software is very easy to use.

Nachteile: Nothing really. They had everything we needed and helped with everything we asked for.

Absolutely loved it! It's a great service and its price is competitive and unbeatable.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Jared B.
Founder and President
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The reviews from thousands of Adventure Hunt participants

Vorteile: Its ease of use and simplicity. It's so easy for the customer to use and understand. I like their fair and competitive price too. They don't overcharge like tons of other companies do.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to choose your auto default for the messages. Currently it auto defaults to most recent, I'd love for it to auto default to most helpful or best rating. It'd also be nice to 'Pause' subscription for a lower monthly fee, we're a seasonal business and we don't get reviews for several months, it'd be nice to pay a lower monthly fee to keep our current reviews without being able to publish new ones. How it's setup now is 'all or nothing' and that's not a win-win for Okendo and their clients.

Great value, dedicated new company!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Ross W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Matt and the team got us up and running with white glove service as we were beta testers, and they've always been quick to respond and very helpful with questions. I've recommended them to lots of other companies and will here as well. It's a great value!

Vorteile: It has elevated our reviews game significantly. We went from the free Shopify software right to this and it's been really great. The way reviews are displayed, there is a lot of legitimacy lent to each and every one.

Nachteile: As a new company, all the perks and functionality aren't quite there yet, though I have no doubt they're coming. It's a little tricky to find old reviews, the analytics is still coming along (we do get weekly emails, though it's not yet in the dashboard), that sort of thing. It's all here though.

Fantastic value, Has all the basic features you want

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Start with Okendo over any other review management software. It's no risk, monthly, and it does basically everything you need it to. You can always upgrade to overpriced options later if you are missing some key features. I doubt you will though. The value is fantastic. It has made our site look so much better and add tons of social proof with the reviews and how they are displayed.

Vorteile: Value. I was trying to decide between Yotpo and Okendo, and read so many reviews that while Yotpo was great with lot of extra features, you don't need the extra features and support to justify the cost. I am so happy I went with Okendo. Support. The team is small but very responsive. They will help you get set up and be there in case anything needs adjustment. They helped me with some customization as well. Clean/Simple. I love the look of Okendo. The reviews are tight, clean, and very easy to adjust with CSS settings. The carousel looks great, and I have been very happy with how it makes our site look. They make it fit with the design and style of your theme.

Nachteile: Search feature. I would like the ability to search reviews. I have heard this feature may be coming soon. You can ask for a csv of all reviews or they can search for you until they release the new feature.

We're really happy with our experience with Okendo!

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Graydon M.

Vorteile: What we like the most about this software is the ability to create quality reviews and reward customers for their efforts. We find that by offering an incentive, we usually receive a number of reviews from the same customers and also encourage them to buy more which is great. We are also enjoying the new Q & A feature which allows us to answer customer questions and offer more clarity about our products and ingredients.

Nachteile: It would be great if there was more control over how it looked design wise, different templates to choose from along with more robust analytics. It would also be great if there was a way to add in links without hardcoding.

Okendo is a great product

Heather H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's easy to use and looks beautiful. We really like it.

Nachteile: Nothing springs to mind. This is a great SaaS app.

Phenomenal Review Platform

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Director of Product
Konsumgüter

Kommentare: Easy review platform to implement at an affordable price.

Vorteile: We care a lot about brand and being able to customize things according to our look and feel as well as customer needs. Okendo provided an extremely easy solution for us to customize according to our needs as well as implement. We are always lean on engineering time and the Okendo team very seamlessly helped us with the implementation. Since we've been a customer, they have released new features regularly for use to gather additional customer feedback and utilize it on the product page. Our products refresh annually so we have a limited time to capitalize on reviews for a limited period of time to lift conversion of the product. Okendo was a solution with the right features at the right price to make it a no brainer. Their client support is also phenomenal. They are easy to work with and always happy to help whenever we reach out with a request.

Nachteile: We are getting so many reviews that we would like to have a better way of understanding our data of what we've gathered so far.

Best review platform I've used and continually improving

Clay R.
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been extremely satisfied with Okendo thus far and have no intentions to switch or even look for another solution. I can't say enough good things about this product and team.

Vorteile: Pricing, clean simple user interface, offers powerful features, and they are constantly adding new features

Nachteile: No cons, but we're not using the software to its full potential yet. It works flawlessly for basic review gathering and moderation.

Using Okendo

Christy K.
Community Manager
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I personally really like Okendo. I check the platform multiple times daily. It's been a great tool for us.

Vorteile: I like how visual and intuitive the platform is. I like that we can reply to comments directly in the platform and that reply goes directly to the customer. I like that we can stop poor reviews from publishing to the site. I like that we have the options to publish images or withhold images with a review.

Nachteile: It would be great if we could search using a customer's name instead of/in addition to a customer's email address.

Way better than Yotpo for the price!

Paige Z.
Head of Operations
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a newly launched company in a new DTC product category, customer reviews (social proof) are incredibly important, so we were on the hunt for a review platform that was reasonably priced, but could meet our unique requirements associated with a headless, custom site. Despite being located halfway around he CEO and support team were incredibly helpful in getting us the help, advice, and tips needed to get it implemented quickly.

Vorteile: Pros are the price, flexibility to implement on a custom, headless site, capable CEO and support team

Nachteile: Cons are greater SEO capabilities with respect to general branded searches

Social Cadre Review

Greg H.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a lot of success using okendo. Using the reviews for parts of our campaigns and have only a few times had issues using it but my issue was resolved the same day! Great support!

Vorteile: I like the fact that you have the options to answer customer inquiries as well as having reviews. I think the integration between Facebook is very smooth as well as their automated flows for sending review emails

Nachteile: I did not like the customization for moving reviews to Facebook, this could be a little more in-depth or a layout change once selected to move to fb