Über Okendo

Ermöglicht Einzelhändlern die Erfassung und Darstellung von Kundenbewertungen, Reviews, Profilen, Fotos, Videos, Fragen, Antworten und Kommentaren.

Erfahre mehr über Okendo

I am a BIG FAN of Okendo. I was previously using a competitors program and paying way too much money.

Limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Bewertungen zu Okendo

Okendo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 181 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Okendo bereits verwendet?

Josh
Josh
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Okendo for my reviews!

Kommentare: Service is top notch, integration is awesome, can't say enough good things!

It's a greatly automated email management tool that integrates with other platforms too.

I wish I could schedule reviews to be posted to social media accounts.

Rachel
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

The #1 Review App just expanded!

Kommentare: Excellent! They listen to all feedback, are quick to make updates, continuously launch improvements, and are quick to communicate.

The ease of use setting it up, how simple it was for our customers to leave reviews, and, now, the ease of operating the loyalty and referral systems.

I wish it had a few more features on the loyalty side but it's a brand new launch.

Stephen
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the heavy lifting...

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great - we've been very happy. Any issues we run into we have solved items via Okendo Support email team.

Syncs with my other apps, and works great on Shopify Plus.

Almost too many options, so take a minute to get used to everything and sort out how much you want to ask/require of your customer trying to leave a review. Any issues we did have, support was available.

Marc
Digital Advertising Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review

Ease of use and automatic review push feature.

limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Luke
Head of Ecommerce in UK
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for syndicating reviews across multiple Shopify Stores

Kommentare: Was really simple to on board and get set up across all of our stores. We're able to import our reviews into the platform and lots of customisations are possible with how these are displayed on site.

Best two features for us are the ability to syndicate our product reviews across our 8 different Shopify stores and also the ability to group products together as we have different listings for different colours.

The reporting isn't quite as good as another platform that we have used from a net promoter score perspective.

Sarah
Senior Project Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set & use!

Kommentare: Took some time to set up as we were coming over from a competitor. Once everything was switched over it has been easy to use!

I like that it’s easy to use and train other employees.

It’s still new so rolling out other programs.

elizabeth
E-commerce manager in Neuseeland
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easy to use, excellent for a brand that has loyal following

Kommentare: Easy to use, follow up support form account manager, checked ROI, and let us know engagement was high.

easy for customers to use. easy to monitor and approve, unapprove.

paying more for extra feature. hard to change the design of the front end on website, not as customizable.

Clay
Clay
President in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best review platform I've used and continually improving

Kommentare: I have been extremely satisfied with Okendo thus far and have no intentions to switch or even look for another solution. I can't say enough good things about this product and team.

Pricing, clean simple user interface, offers powerful features, and they are constantly adding new features

No cons, but we're not using the software to its full potential yet. It works flawlessly for basic review gathering and moderation.

Scott
Scott
Director in Singapur
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reviews and Posting Made Easy

Kommentare: One stop shop for all of our reviews. Also the syndication of reviews across all of our sites is also extreamly helpful!

Social validation is key so the Okendo system really helps us grab reviews from our committed clients

The system doesnt have a free option so you need to have some level of business before you want to get started

Imen
Artistic detector in Polen
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mastering project management

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Facilitates referral programs by motivating existing customers to recommend other brands.

There are limited options for real time communication and discussions within the platform.

Claire
Senior Ecommerce Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, great value for money and amazing support

Kommentare: Previously we had little control over reviews, everything was manually being assessed. When looking at alternatives our budget left us with very cheap and cheerful solutions or if we added in a lot more money we had a worthy tool but too expensive for us. Okendo is a perfect fit and at a brilliant price, it has driven value for us and we get more reviews in two weeks than we did all of last year!

I love how simple to use the system it, I started by looking at competitors and Okendo were under 1/4 of the cost. The system is so powerful and I am always finding tweaks to be made. My concern with a simple plugin would be that we compromise on the look and feel of the reviews, but it fits in with our brand perfectly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the implementation team were a dream to work with and are an amazing help. I would recommend Okendo over all competitors, no question!

I feel that it would be good to have this system better integrated with other solutions such as Klaviyo, as at the second it was clunky to set up and edit. Test sends were not the easiest.

Taja
Ecommerce Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Integrates seamlessly with Shopify and Gorgias Customer Support

Easy to use, the widget to have rotating reviews is a nice bonus. I also like how quickly the support gets back, especially with technical / coding questions. I was trying to implement asynchronous ("lazy") loading on to the site and this was done relatively easily.

The email that is sent for customer reviews is not as brand aligned as we would like it to be. Needs to be more customizable with the potential to integrate into Klaviyo.

Marta
Ecommerce Manager in Australien
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worth the $$$

Kommentare: Fantastic experience with product, reliable and customer service and support is great.

Easy to navigate, reliable experience and great customer service.

Any initial issues were easy qualmed and resolved by the CX team. Even the higher price point is absolutely justified in every regard.

Ross
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value, dedicated new company!

Kommentare: Matt and the team got us up and running with white glove service as we were beta testers, and they've always been quick to respond and very helpful with questions. I've recommended them to lots of other companies and will here as well. It's a great value!

It has elevated our reviews game significantly. We went from the free Shopify software right to this and it's been really great. The way reviews are displayed, there is a lot of legitimacy lent to each and every one.

As a new company, all the perks and functionality aren't quite there yet, though I have no doubt they're coming. It's a little tricky to find old reviews, the analytics is still coming along (we do get weekly emails, though it's not yet in the dashboard), that sort of thing. It's all here though.

Alexandria
CEO in Kanada

This is a great app!

Kommentare: Overall i'm extremely happy with my experience with Okendo! It's always been great value for our money

I love that all of our reviews are in one place and they can be easily managed and made to fit our needs!

I don't think there's anything that I don't like about Okendo

Lisa
Design + Digital in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Major upgrade for us

We're a small, busy team so the automated review request emails have been really helpful for us. Being able to syndicate reviews between websites is a great feature, too.

More reporting options to make it easier for us to see trends and share customer insights with different teams.

Kristen
VP Digital in USA

Very Happy with Okendo

Kommentare: Awesome. Overall, the customer service was really, really good. It's been only a couple of weeks so far but very happy with the product and the customer service.

Implementation was super easy and it was very easy to transition from our prior reviews partner to Okendo. We are getting a lot more for our money and I love the additional info we are collecting from reviewers at no additional cost to us. Also added capabilities for reviewers such as videos and Q and A.

A couple of small things came up but each one has been fixed (duplicate reviews submitted, etc)

Paige
Head of Operations in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Way better than Yotpo for the price!

Kommentare: As a newly launched company in a new DTC product category, customer reviews (social proof) are incredibly important, so we were on the hunt for a review platform that was reasonably priced, but could meet our unique requirements associated with a headless, custom site. Despite being located halfway around he CEO and support team were incredibly helpful in getting us the help, advice, and tips needed to get it implemented quickly.

Pros are the price, flexibility to implement on a custom, headless site, capable CEO and support team

Cons are greater SEO capabilities with respect to general branded searches

Stefan
CEO in USA

Amazing customer service

We really love the level of customer service Okendo provides every single time. Along with that we like the ability to customize the emails, the pre-populated suggestions and automate the reward process.

Seems like our reviews come in waves throughout the week. This could be due to Okendo optimizing the best time to gather them. If that’s the case then keep going! If not, we’d like to see it smoothed out or be able to change it on the backend.

Silvia
Marketing Director in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Build trust with your customers!

Kommentare: Easy platform to use, seamless integration with Shopify + Klaviyo, and fair pricing. We will continue to use Okendo as our preferred Reviews partner.

Okendo gives our customers to be our ambassadors. Sharing selfies, their thoughts on a design, and their experience with our customer support team has helped with conversion and building trust with our community.

Wish there was more we could control from a visual standpoint.

Andrew
owner in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

A very good review software that

Kommentare: Between the integrations, ease of use, customer adoption rates, and customer support, overall I think it's the best review software out there.

There are a lot of great features to Okendo. My customers are also leaving reviews at a higher rate. I think it is from the wonderful email solution that is deployed. I had a really good onboarding experience with an agent who walked me through the process. There are also a ton of integrations that is useful such as loyalty lion and Klaviyo.

Pay walls to cross platfrom integrations are frustrating. For example, I already pay for a premium subscription to Klaviyo but the get Okendo to integrate I have to pay Okendo for a higher tier subscription that is nessesrty for my business. So I have to pay an extra premium just to get them to sync. I already pay you both monthly why am I paying more?

Increased our review rate substantially

Easy to use, feature-rich, easy integration and customization to match the look and feel of site. Constantly improving with new features.

Like everything in life, I wish it cost less. But you get what you pay for. The reward process for writing a review is a bit cumbersome since the two apps can't talk to each other, but that is more an issue with the rewards program than Okendo.

Rebecca
E-Commerce Manager in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money

Kommentare: Okendo was our first foray into customer reviews, and we're really pleased with the results. The support from the Okendo team has been fantastic, and the platform is evolving all the time which is great to see. Whilst some of the features are more limited than other platforms, it is much more cost-effective and the easy onboarding process means that you quickly see results.

Okendo is quick and easy to install, with great pro-active customer support.

There are a few things which are fiddly to do, particularly if you have a larger product catalogue, but it's improving all the time.

Jonathan

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Okendo

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with Okendo has been absolutely spectacular in her patience and help with our migration to Okendo. You need to hire her & Okendo!

very East to use, and very user friendly

nothing so far, it is easy to use and user friendly.

Marina
COO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amora loves Okendo

Kommentare: Overall we are extremely satisfied with Okendo but the credit goes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our Customer Success Manager. He has been incredible in helping the internal Amora team understand the capabilities of Okendo so that we could ultimately internalize it's management. We now have complete control of Okendo. He even helped us optimize this year by building us a dedicated review page as well as place a carousel of current reviews on our home page. Something we never knew we could do! He's fantastic and always there for us when we need him.

Our newly added Dedicated Reviews page to our site.

The set up was something we couldn't handle on our own so we needed to hire a developer.