Über Okendo

Ermöglicht Einzelhändlern die Erfassung und Darstellung von Kundenbewertungen, Reviews, Profilen, Fotos, Videos, Fragen, Antworten und Kommentaren.

Erfahre mehr über Okendo

I am a BIG FAN of Okendo. I was previously using a competitors program and paying way too much money.

Limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Bewertungen zu Okendo

Okendo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Okendo bereits verwendet?

Josh S.
Josh S.
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love Okendo for my reviews!

Kommentare: Service is top notch, integration is awesome, can't say enough good things!

It's a greatly automated email management tool that integrates with other platforms too.

I wish I could schedule reviews to be posted to social media accounts.

Julie P.
Marketing in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Okendo Reviews

Kommentare: We had a great experience with Okendo and now that is it set up, the reviews are pouring in. Love that it doesn't take maintenance. It just works

Okendo was easy to install on our website & add to our Google Shopping feed. Customers respond to the review emails, we don't even have to offer them a discount. The review emails are easy for the customers to use & upload their own photos of the products. Love that set-up wasn't complicated - it just works

Okendo just added reporting, a feature we appreciate now, but wasn't available when we launched. We'd love if Okendo would incorporate directly with Freshdesk - our customer service app

Juliette P.
CEO in Frankreich
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I chose Okendo to replace Yotpo

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Having qualitative reviews helps a lot to reassure our new customers since we are a young brand ! Okendo is the best app to do so.

Okendo was very easy to implement, and the Okendo team was super friendly and helped set up the reviews the way we wanted to. We were able to customize very much the reviews, and the team understood perfectly what we wanted from the start. The commercial offer was very good and the value for money is great. I also like the fact that you can group products to maximize the number of reviews under one item. For me it is the best app for reviews !

There are not many things that I don't like, maybe it would be nice to be able to customize a little bit more the emails but that is it !

Marc S.
Digital Advertising Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

review

Ease of use and automatic review push feature.

limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Elisabeth D.
Director of eCommerce in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love it

Kommentare: Overall very happy with Okendo.

I love how easy it was to implement, love the plethora of questions we can ask our customers to get super indepth reviews. I love the image upload option for customers. And I ESPECIALLY love that the price isn't based on how many reviews we get - we switched from Yotpo because we were getting punished for increased order volume.

I wish we were able to break down the reviews in an easily digestible report for our design team. As is, they have to really drill down into the app to see reviews. Wish there was an ability to toggle reporting options with images, SKU's, etc. so that I could present to our team.

Ashleigh H.
Director in Australien

Fantastic product

Kommentare: Easy to use and the team made our integration seamless. Very helpful throughout the merge of our current review data.

We upgraded to Okendo to make it easier to capture and share reviews using our email system and displaying them online on our homepage and at a product level. It has been a game changer with the details it captures and customer photos/videos. An added bonus that it now integrates with Klaviyo our email marketing tool! Highly recommend!

We have two websites and it would be great to have the functionality to share reviews across both sites without duplication.

Cayla O.
Co-Founder + CEO in USA

Great for Startups

Kommentare: We are really hoping to improve conversions with the addition of reviews!
We want to share the wonderful feedback that our customers send to us publicly so that prospective buyers can learn from their opinions and make informed purchases.
We are seeing a direct impact through the integration of star reviews to our ad-sets, as well as our SEO.

Love that the support staff was able to aid in the customization of the widget and review capture forms beyond the standard interface - this was a huge plus! The cost is unbeatable compared to other options out there, as we are an early stage company that is too big for most starter packs, but not big enough where the enterprise offering would appeal to us at this stage. We really feel like we can grow with Okendo, and that they will grow with our needs as well!

Small UI experiences on the backend such as total quantity of reviews in the moderation portal. Would love to be able to access / update the blacklist on our own.

Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Director in Singapur
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good app but in order to sync with Klaviyo you have to get the $299/month plan!

Kommentare: I'd like to integrate with Klaviyo but I am. not at the stage that I can afford the power plan.

It's pretty easy to use and to navigate and overall works well.

You have to access it from Shopify and not from a website, so I cant get my social media manager to upload reveiws to Facebook unless i give her access to Shoipify. Unlike Yotpo, you have to manually share on FB page. The klaviyo integration is only on the $299/month power plan which is too pricey for me.

Clay R.
Clay R.
President in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best review platform I've used and continually improving

Kommentare: I have been extremely satisfied with Okendo thus far and have no intentions to switch or even look for another solution. I can't say enough good things about this product and team.

Pricing, clean simple user interface, offers powerful features, and they are constantly adding new features

No cons, but we're not using the software to its full potential yet. It works flawlessly for basic review gathering and moderation.

Scott L.
Scott L.
Director in Singapur
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reviews and Posting Made Easy

Kommentare: One stop shop for all of our reviews. Also the syndication of reviews across all of our sites is also extreamly helpful!

Social validation is key so the Okendo system really helps us grab reviews from our committed clients

The system doesnt have a free option so you need to have some level of business before you want to get started

Aaron wayne L.
Aaron wayne L.
Director of Digital Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Okendo Is Everything I Ever Wanted In A Customer Review App

I've used a handful of customer review apps, (Yotpo, Feefo, Stamped, Judge.me) and Okendo is by far my favorite. It's extremely easy to use, the user experience for submitting written reviews, plus video and images, is very well-designed. I have now implemented Okendo on 2 separate ecommerce sites, and we've been able to dramatically increase our review volume solely because of Okendo. For our products, giving customers the ability to review product attributes (taste, effectiveness, etc) means our customer reviews even more helpful to prospective customers. Customizing these attributes is extremely easy. The team at Okendo is also tremendously helpful and they do everything they can to make sure we are pleased. They have been one of the best support teams I've ever worked with.

Customizing certain things isn't always easy or accessible for non-dev users. Support has been helpful for resolving most issues. Rewards could be a little more advanced and customizable.

Claire B.
Senior Ecommerce Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, great value for money and amazing support

Kommentare: Previously we had little control over reviews, everything was manually being assessed. When looking at alternatives our budget left us with very cheap and cheerful solutions or if we added in a lot more money we had a worthy tool but too expensive for us. Okendo is a perfect fit and at a brilliant price, it has driven value for us and we get more reviews in two weeks than we did all of last year!

I love how simple to use the system it, I started by looking at competitors and Okendo were under 1/4 of the cost. The system is so powerful and I am always finding tweaks to be made. My concern with a simple plugin would be that we compromise on the look and feel of the reviews, but it fits in with our brand perfectly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the implementation team were a dream to work with and are an amazing help. I would recommend Okendo over all competitors, no question!

I feel that it would be good to have this system better integrated with other solutions such as Klaviyo, as at the second it was clunky to set up and edit. Test sends were not the easiest.

Nancy N.
business owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Bang For Your Buck!

Kommentare: We love doing business with Okendo. They're constantly improving their service and coming up with new features. Their customer service is exemplary!

The cost of using Okendo is far less than the competitor brand we were using and we get more for our $$ on top of that. That's probably the number one benefit. We have an artisan skincare company and reviews are pretty important for first time customer conversions when the potential customer can't try the products directly, so we really needed this service for our website. Okendo came along at just the right time for us. Being able to offer customers various levels of coupon codes for leaving a review has also increased our rate of reviews left. Love this feature. Also really like the carousel of reviews that pops up on our home page. I think it gets customers engaged in reading reviews right away before even searching for a particular product. Customer service at Okendo has been amazing and so personal. They're a pleasure to do business with. :-)

No cons. We've been very happy with what they're offering.

Stefanie M.
Marketing Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No complaints about Okendo!

Kommentare: Fit issues - if the majority of customers report that something is running small or large, we are able to give more accurate fit reports to prospective purchasers.

This software was really easy to set up and is very user friendly for both administrator and customer.

Can't think of anything we dislike at the moment!

Gyve S.
CEO in UK
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Okendo is pretty amazing

Kommentare: They were fast and amazing to work with. Best of all they did the migration, technical setup and integration for us for FREE while Yotpo, well they had us do it. When I said to YotPo I was leaving their response was just "Ok", lol...Highly recommend Okendo, they are hungry for business.

It's got a clean and simple interface unlike YotPo which is complicated and all over the place. They don't charge you based on the number of emails you send which Yotpo does and that just limits the number of reviews you can get which is not what you want when starting out with reviews. We got a special offer that matched YotPo's prices and helped our reviews grow massively. They also allow you to upload photos to reviews or ask questions. Also there is a lot more flexibility to make Okendo look like it's meant to be part of your site!

There is not much room to edit the emails look/feel, they are lacking some analytics tables that Yotpo has (although they integrate with google analytics now), and they don't have "you may also" like options for their emails which yotpo has. That said overall the pros definitely outweigh these cons.

Ivan R.
Partner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Alternative to Yotpo and Others, 90% of the functionality---10% of the price

Kommentare: We were a very early adopter and received excellent support and a generous trial period while setting up Okendo. Our customers love it, especially the high degree of product-specific customization and data collection. For 90% of the functionality Okendo provides, several competitors were asking for tens of thousands of dollars per year... Okendo is phenomenal deal and has an extremely polished customer facing experience.

Excellent customer service, high degree of customization and flexibility, best-in-industry customer review experience

Okendo is a younger product on the market and as such is a work in progress. There are some features which have not yet been implemented or are not yet user configurable... Okendo is aware of this and it's not a huge disadvantage---it's just something to keep in mind. I should also mention that while Okendo reviews are visible on product page search results---they do lack the agreement that Yotpo has with Google which allows your site as a whole to accumulate ratings based on product reviews.

Antwort von Okendo

Hey Ivan, thanks for the review!! We've loved working with you and Kommando. To clarify the Google agreement you mentioned; Google does source Seller Ratings from a number of 3rd party review aggregators. However, Seller Ratings (also known as 'site reviews') are distinct from product reviews. Google recently released it's own service retailers can use to collect Seller Ratings, Google Customer Reviews. It's free, effective and means retailers don't need to depend on 3rd parties for Seller Ratings. Product reviews collected with Okendo can be included in Google Shopping, Google Product Listing Ads and in Google SERPs. Thanks so much!! ¿

Taja J.
Ecommerce Manager in Kanada

Integrates seamlessly with Shopify and Gorgias Customer Support

Easy to use, the widget to have rotating reviews is a nice bonus. I also like how quickly the support gets back, especially with technical / coding questions. I was trying to implement asynchronous ("lazy") loading on to the site and this was done relatively easily.

The email that is sent for customer reviews is not as brand aligned as we would like it to be. Needs to be more customizable with the potential to integrate into Klaviyo.

Matthew D.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Okendo Is Worth Every Penny

Kommentare: Perfect.

Easy to use for not only us but more importantly, our customers. Since switching to Okendo we've received more reviews, reviews with photos & videos and can easily share on Facebook via Facebook retargeting ads. Okendo makes everything incredibly easy.

Unable to send review request reminders. We can only send one sole email.

Zoe L.
Marketing Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to request and manage reviews

Always improving with new features, and extremely responsive customer service.

Newer than other options out there, so not as many integrations, but costs less.

Marta S.
Ecommerce Manager in Australien
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worth the $$$

Kommentare: Fantastic experience with product, reliable and customer service and support is great.

Easy to navigate, reliable experience and great customer service.

Any initial issues were easy qualmed and resolved by the CX team. Even the higher price point is absolutely justified in every regard.

Jen H.
Sales and Marketing Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Review Software at a Great Price

Kommentare: The people that work for Okendo offer great customer support. I would highly recommend them. We now use this on all 4 of our retail sites.

The setup of the software was incredibly easy and they assisted every step of the way. This is one of the first apps we have installed where we didn't have to make design edits to make it look good on our page. The software is very easy to use.

Nothing really. They had everything we needed and helped with everything we asked for.

Jared B.
Founder and President in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely loved it! It's a great service and its price is competitive and unbeatable.

Kommentare: The reviews from thousands of Adventure Hunt participants

Its ease of use and simplicity. It's so easy for the customer to use and understand. I like their fair and competitive price too. They don't overcharge like tons of other companies do.

It would be nice to be able to choose your auto default for the messages. Currently it auto defaults to most recent, I'd love for it to auto default to most helpful or best rating. It'd also be nice to 'Pause' subscription for a lower monthly fee, we're a seasonal business and we don't get reviews for several months, it'd be nice to pay a lower monthly fee to keep our current reviews without being able to publish new ones. How it's setup now is 'all or nothing' and that's not a win-win for Okendo and their clients.

Ross W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great value, dedicated new company!

Kommentare: Matt and the team got us up and running with white glove service as we were beta testers, and they've always been quick to respond and very helpful with questions. I've recommended them to lots of other companies and will here as well. It's a great value!

It has elevated our reviews game significantly. We went from the free Shopify software right to this and it's been really great. The way reviews are displayed, there is a lot of legitimacy lent to each and every one.

As a new company, all the perks and functionality aren't quite there yet, though I have no doubt they're coming. It's a little tricky to find old reviews, the analytics is still coming along (we do get weekly emails, though it's not yet in the dashboard), that sort of thing. It's all here though.

Alex S.
Marketing Project Manager in USA

Great Easy to Use Service

Kommentare: Definitely a positive overall experience, and I would recommend them to anyone that needs a really solid reviews software that isn't super fussy.

It's super easy to use, and all of its features are very sleek and functional. The team is super helpful, and responds quickly if we run into any issues or have questions.

It's fairly lightweight, and missing some features that more heavy-duty competitors offer. However, it's a great value for the money.

Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic value, Has all the basic features you want

Kommentare: Start with Okendo over any other review management software. It's no risk, monthly, and it does basically everything you need it to. You can always upgrade to overpriced options later if you are missing some key features. I doubt you will though. The value is fantastic. It has made our site look so much better and add tons of social proof with the reviews and how they are displayed.

Value. I was trying to decide between Yotpo and Okendo, and read so many reviews that while Yotpo was great with lot of extra features, you don't need the extra features and support to justify the cost. I am so happy I went with Okendo. Support. The team is small but very responsive. They will help you get set up and be there in case anything needs adjustment. They helped me with some customization as well. Clean/Simple. I love the look of Okendo. The reviews are tight, clean, and very easy to adjust with CSS settings. The carousel looks great, and I have been very happy with how it makes our site look. They make it fit with the design and style of your theme.

Search feature. I would like the ability to search reviews. I have heard this feature may be coming soon. You can ask for a csv of all reviews or they can search for you until they release the new feature.