Über ContentStudio

ContentStudio ist ein datengesteuertes Social-Media- und Content-Marketing-Tool, mit dem du ansprechende Inhalte entdecken, zusammenstellen und teilen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über ContentStudio

So many good things to say, but ContentStudio can pretty much integrate with every social media platform, including Tumblr, Medium and your own blog.

Difficulty in using Instagram as I gave up after failing.

Bewertungen zu ContentStudio

ContentStudio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 669 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ContentStudio bereits verwendet?

Dave

Tim H.
Owner and Grand High Mucky Muck in Kanada
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Better than I knew!

Kommentare: After an initial disappointing experience a long time ago, I've returned to ContentStudio and am pleased that I have. All of my social media accounts for different brands are now under one virtual roof.

I was looking for a substitute for Buffer; while I loved the platform, I was reaching the limits of my current subscription tier, and I needed a solution that had as many of Buffer's features as possible, while not being as prohibitively expensive. Enter ContentStudio (CS). I bought a lifetime subscription through AppSumo a few years ago, used it for a while, then abandoned it, probably because at that time it wasn't as feature-rich as it is now. Then I recently remembered I had it, and tried it again. So far, any feature I loved or needed that Buffer had, showed up in CS as I used it.

Sometimes, it's difficult to come from another platform where you're used to finding things in certain places, and while CS has good onboarding, it wasn't always easy to figure out what I wanted to do. Thankfully, support was very responsive, getting back to me within a couple of hours at most.

Rasmus Bernt
Rasmus Bernt
External Senior Management Consultant (Time Limited Assignment) in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A solid platform and a rising star

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.

I love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out. The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview. While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right). Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup. As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online

As for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative. I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.

Erik
CEO in Niederlande

No Quality, Not honest!

Kommentare: - I would seriously recommend anybody NOT to use this platform. It is true that their contentcreation is okay, but the content will not be published on either Twitter or Instagram.
- It's impossible to contact them: no phone, no chat, only e-mail. And you just never know when they respond.
- I tried to cancel the plan, but that's not even possible! So, know I'm forced to block them on my creditcard and PayPal.

- The content editor is very usuabilityfriendly. It's very easy to create and curate content for different platforms. Scheduling, automation (evergreens), use of repetatory hashtags make it very easy.

- They offer an integration of blogs with websites, however intergrations with Shopify is not possible although they state it could be. When I asked about, Contentstudio responded that they are still waiting for approval of Shopify. - They have a feature to explore curated content. However this is very limited and only restricted to certain branches. Not really interesting for ecommerce focused on consumers. - Scheduling doesn't work: I scheduled several posts to be published on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And although the system gave a notification it had been published, it had not! I had this several times, contacted ContentStudio about it, but never had a response.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Complete functionality

Kommentare: It has been very smooth and allowed me to fine-tune our content strategy to drive better engagement.

It is a one-stop shop. It has a content calendar that most applications offer, but ContentStudio has content suggestion and discovery.

No particular major problems encountered.

Kwan
Kwan
Founder & CEO in Indonesien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Deliver its Promise

Kommentare: After Hootsuite, Content studio can be a great contender for content management and posting.
95% scheduled posting delivered. 5% error mostly on Instagram account.
Expecting more refined and richer tools without keeping paying additional add-on services.

- One tool for all your collaboration, content management, and posting. - Pick Content trending or most shared articles and easily add them to post. - There is an add on new influencer tool and analytics reporting - Multiple Workspace for client

- Mobile app lacks robust features like on desktop. - failed to shorten links even already connected. - need wider integration with newer apps and tools: glorify, ocoya, pabbly...etc - article summarizes the need to be better. - branding for each workspace with client logo dn theme.

Tim
Tim
Circus Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

Kommentare: This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

Directeur in Niederlande
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using ContentStudio is a breeze

Kommentare: It's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!

- Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively - User Interface is beautiful and intuitive

The related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English

Stephen
Stephen
Owner in Australien

By Far the Best Tool for the Job

Kommentare: Posting not only for my own businesses social accounts but that of clients. It is a no brainer in terms of a value add or upsell to my other services.

I love how easy it is to command such a wide array of social platforms in one place and with such a powerful yet simple interface.

That I am still not using it to it's fullest potential.

Founder in UK

Thumbs up for ContentStudio

Kommentare: Double thumbs up.

An incredible tool to help with finding and automating curated content. Links with all the major platforms. Can create curated blog posts too. And a ton of other stuff I've not even scratched the surface with. It been developed beyond recognition since I start using it a few years ago. Each iteration it gets better and better. It's clear they listen to their users.

Because there is so much functionality and possibility, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that's the same with any software as powerful as this.

jayasri
web developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

contentstudio

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

post a content in many number of social media in at a time its best collaboration tool

some times failures of posting occurred limited integration

Bernie
COO in UK
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Content Studio is a place to create, distribute, and track content in one platform.

Kommentare: I've tried or worked with many social media management platforms since 2008, when this became part of my work. Content Studio is one of the new wave of fierce start-up companies from the last five years that offer more value at a realistic cost. The way social media and content creation works has changed dramatically since 2015. Before then, it was either blog OR social media, and now EVERYTHING is media, and it is more complex than ever to form a connection with people and get found in organic search. Content Studio is making a considerable effort to create, distribute, and track content in one place as a viable offering. Con

Content Studio is making a considerable effort to create, distribute, and track content in one place as a viable offering. There are many places to do this but I have found Content Studio to be bravely always making updates and progress towards a place to run your own 'media company' from. I like the way you can connect to so many social media and web platforms from one place. AND on the blog platform sort out your SEO, tag and other pre-post tasks, something that is always pain from inside WordPress! Connecting to Google My Business and Pinterest is a big deal too, not every social media platform does this.

The weakness is the blogging platform. But it is always improving and I'm hopeful this will become a powerhouse. As with any software, there is a learning curve, and I've needed to spend time working out how to use it and fit it into my workflow.

Karolina
Social Media & Digital Coordinator in Bulgarien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ContentStudio - An Excellent Content Marketing Tool

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience of ContentStudio and it has been an invaluable asset to my content marketing strategy.

ContentStudio makes social media management and content curation incredibly easy. I'm able to quickly schedule posts to my social media accounts and access a wealth of content to curate.

Occasionally it can be difficult to find the content I'm looking for. This is usually because I'm searching for something very specific, but it can be frustrating at times.

Mark Anthony
Mark Anthony
Online Marketing and SEO Strategy Consultant in Kanada

Complete Social Media and Content Partner

Kommentare: For our team it's all about being seamless and having the ability to publish from one tool. We love that we can discover new content as well as influencers in one go. Publish and plan with a full set of analytics to give us metrics that are usable and addressable. The social inbox feature is not something to scoff at. Allowing you to manage all conversations, from all platforms in one inbox makes our support process streamlined and with quicker response times. The main point for us is now we don't have to open and use multiple tools.

ContentStudio is a versatile tool that will handle all of your social media marketing. With the ability to discover, curate, plan and post, this tool becomes a real swiss army knife. It enables our team to get posts up quickly and consistently. The calendar gives a bird's eye view and makes an ideal content calendar. It provides easy integration with my WP Blogs and even allows us to also access our Shopify pages. The Internet runs on content and ContentStudio has this part of its arsenal really locked down providing us with the most popular, trending content. With its evergreen publishing and rss features this allows us to set, schedule and maintain with ease.

These two issues that I see as an issue are really no fault of the company itself. The link shorteners need more integrations. Considering that they also have their own link shortener, I can understand why it is limited. The inability to post directly to Instagram without the need for a pass-through with be beneficial.

Allison
business owner in Australien

Ease of use

Kommentare: It is great to have all my client's social media channels in one place, save so much time.

Being able to add all my client's social media channels to quickly make posts, edit & get approval

getting a notification for each comment made by the client in the approval process. Would be nice to get batch emails

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Content Studio is overall a good tool for social media

Content Studio streamlines the process of creating and scheduling social media posts by reducing the time and effort required. It also provides a well-organized system for planning your content, making it easier to stay ahead. With its automatic curation feature, Content Studio ensures that your social media accounts are filled with relevant and engaging material, saving you time and effort in the content creation process. I found it incredibly helpful in maintaining an active and fresh presence on my accounts. This all-in-one tool is ideal for businesses of any size seeking to establish a strong social media presence. By generating and automatically posting content, Content Studio acts as a comprehensive content curation tool that keeps your social media accounts active and relevant

Unfortunately, Content Studio doesn't currently offer the ability to edit images or add your own logo within the platform. While you can use Canva to make these edits, it would be more convenient to have this feature integrated within the app. The mobile app version also lacks some of the functionality available in the desktop version, which could limit its usability for some users. However, there is still room for improvement in terms of integrating Content Studio with other applications and tools to enhance its overall functionality and user experience.

Muhammad Yulian
CEO in Indonesien

All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation

Kommentare: I am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.

I have bought this product around 2 years ago and start using it for my social media management. Its very robust and easy to use especially when you have many social media to manage. Content Studio has many great features especially content discovery and its powerful automation for schedule our social media. Content Discovery allows you to look up on many niches topics and filters it based on specific genre such as blogs, articles, and more. You can select many topics and then schedule it to your social media or blogs. Its very useful for people who want to save a lot of their time to manage their social media and blogs. You can dedicated your day maybe 1 or 2 days to schedule your social media for 1 month using Content Studio, its really awesome.. isnt it? You can also analyze the post that you have publised using Content Studio and gain insight on it. You can analze which post gets the best engagement and post it again to your other social media. With Content Studio you can grow up your social media better than any others.

It still not many Content Discovery from my local Country (Indonesia), it still focus on getting info on Top Countries and Global News. Its understandable because to have every content on every country will takes alot of time and i can have patience to waiting for it.

LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement

Kommentare: My experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.

ContentStudio.io has totally changed the game for my business, including changing the game for all of my B2B clilents (whom all sell B2C on social media). We're able to take all of our social media presence to a whole new level, so much so that we've factually been a part of bringing more revenue into businesses that needed the boost.

The only thing that wasn't my favorite but was a necessity was the transition to V2, but to be honest, I have been with rep. and the team for a while now and they were transparent through the whole process. The end result was so worth it. I am literally a lifetime owner of the software and with my lifetime subscription they included all of the V2 updates (which they didn't have to), so I am grateful. No complaints here.

Steph
SEO Consultant in UK
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Superb Tool For Content Marketers

ContentStudio is an all-in-one tool for content marketers. It has access to so many different features, such as social media posting, blog posting, research trending topics, analytics and much more. I really like to use the Discover tool on there to see what articles are currently receiving the most engagement, which gives me inspiration for my next article. I also love the social network aspect, as it allows me to automate postings of interesting articles to my social feeds so even if I have nothing to update my socials with personally, I can get ContentStudio to lineup some social update links to articles published by similar themed news sources. Similarly, I can push through my RSS feed for my blog so that the links to my posts can be pushed to my chosen social media accounts. There's tons of tools I have access to on ContentStudio which I've yet to use as I've not needed them, but it provides plenty of opportunity for all sorts of marketers and their needs.

As ContentStudio is laden with features, I sometimes struggle to navigate the website as well as I could. Realistically, I don't think much can be done about that as other tools with a lot of features have a similar problem - they make me feel overwhelmed! This is just a minor quibble.

Jason
Jason
Data Management Specialist in Frankreich

Excellent content curation software at a fraction of the price of Buzzsumo!

Content Studio is an excellent content curation software which costs a fraction of the price of rivals such as Buzzsumo! Find trending topics in your niche, use RSS feeds for your favourite sites, link all types of social media accounts to curate engaging content for your tribe and establish yourself as an authority in your niche. There is even the option to do much of this with full automation if you like which could be incredibly powerful once you have managed to narrow down on highly focused keywords for your content. There are numerous automation "recipes" to help you to determine the most appropriate style of automation to use to ensure it is as effective as it can be. Support has been very responsive thus far and are open to suggestions which is good! In all honesty, I can probably ditch Buzzsumo and Buffer and just switch all my content curation to Content Studio in the future as it does it all under one roof. All in all, a great platform to use for all your content curation and scheduling needs.

There's not a lot to not like if that makes sense! The UI is modern and clean, but it can be a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but this may be because they have just had a spike of new users joining through an AppSumo deal. Sometimes the articles it pulls in are not that relevant (but to be fair, that is the case for all these curation softwares) but you can exclude keywords to make the logic better. I have had issues using RSS feeds where I can only add a couple and then any attempt to add more results in an error saying that "this feed already exists," which obviously it doesn't. However, I have just got off a call with their support who says that this will be investigated and fixed soonest. I wish there was a way to unshorten links on the fly, similar to Buffer, but there isn't. So, only a few minor niggles.

Kevin
Mr in Schweiz
Möbel, Selbstständig

Brilliant Piece of Software

Kommentare: I have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers . It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves. A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.

Makes it easy to get your posts out and to re-post content regularly that you want people to see on a daily basis. This allows you to publish your post and then to draft post the same post for republish time and time again. This allows viewers who may not have been looking on a previous day to see something that you may have written about months before, and with this comes more traffic to your website every month.

I am still not fully up and running as V2 has just been released. More videos than what were offered with V1 would be a great start.

Sales Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ContentStudio makes social media management easy

Kommentare: I have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.

ContentStudio is easy to set up and use. No need to create APIs is a big plus. Adding social media accounts and blogs is a breeze. Once you get set-up, finding trending articles, videos and memes is actually pretty fun. You simply select an item to share, edit the post with your own hashtags and even pictures and select what websites and social media accounts to share to immediately or schedule and boom! That's it. You can also automate sharing. ContentStudio is constantly being upgraded and improved with new features being added on a consistent basis. Overall, this is one of the best marketing tools I have ever invested in.

Sometimes a few features stop working temporarily, but support is very responsive and any issues are fixed quickly.

Oliver
Oliver
Founder in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very solid tools for the right use cases

ContentStudio has some great auto and semi-auto social curation tools which, when set up correctly, save a ton of time for queuing social posts. It's capable of posting to a wide range of platforms.

I'd like there to be more filtering options, especially on the video posting from YouTube, where I'd like to see negative keyword filtering like they offer on articles.

Dustin
Dustin
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great tool and great team!

Kommentare: I’ve contacted their support team, and they’ve always been helpful and friendly

At first I was on the fence with content studio, I enjoyed using hootsuite, buffer and a few other social tools better. I kept checking on content studio and watching it grow and wow!! The team just keeps building it out and improving it. I love the content feed and ease of posting, using replug. Very cool tool for social media management.

The learning curve can be a little tough because there are so many tools. It’s easy enough to get the hang of after a few minutes.

Ali
ceo in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have tool for social media marketers

Kommentare: Very happy with the tool and also the customer service. IMO ContentStudio is a must have tool for social media marketers and agencies. Instead of using different tools for content curation and posting, you can do it all with one tool.

ContentStudio has made our life so much easier. In the past we used number of tool to create, curate and then post content to our social media channels. Now all of that can be done with one tool i.e. ContentStudio. We are roughly saving 10-12 hours every week with this tool.

I wish they add a evergreen queue feature. It's where you can create a queue of lets say 100 posts and then it posts of social channel forever until you pause or stop the queue.

Gaurab
Co Founder in Indien
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

End to End analytics of topics trending in Social Media and content curation

Kommentare: I m very satisfied with this tool and it beats the other similar tools by its comprehensive functionalities.
I have patronized contentstudio and not looking for any other tool for managing social media content as of now.

The UI of ContentStudio is very sleek and it helps me find the trending content in the niche I m working. It also helps in Content curation and Syndication across various social media. The Automation module helps in saving lots of time by automatically syndicating content. Overall an awesome SAAS app delivering exhaustive features to manage the content for social media accounts.

Its still in the making but few cons are like the composer module is not upto the mark compared to other tools available in the market for on page optimization. A lot can be done there but of course I understand this feature is not the forte of contentstudio.