ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Ken I.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: ContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.

Vorteile: Constant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas. This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms. This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!

Nachteile: There are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together. There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.

Social Media Marketing The Easy Way!

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Joshua R.

Kommentare: It was a bit rocky getting started because I was overwhelmed with options, but once I went through the available tutorials and some YouTube reviews, I was able to confidently post and save a ton of time.

Vorteile: ContentStudio is a one-stop-shop for your social media marketing needs. It allows you to search topics of interest, share found articles, create new articles and share across your linked social accounts & blogs, find influencers in your niche, analyse your social accounts to see where to improve, and a whole lot more. There are some SMM alternatives to ContentStudio, but none we've found offer quite as much, nor are as affordable. The alternatives require you to have multiple software subscriptions and bounce between them to have the same functionality. One of the coolest features is you can do all this from your mobile phone while relaxing on the beach!

Nachteile: Support has been very friendly and deals with the issues I've raised which is great, but often I find it's email-only support since we don't reside in the same timezone (so chat is not available when I'm at work). Would love to see 24/7 chat support, but this is not expected. Having so many features in your software is a double-edged sword. There's a ton of options which can be overwhelming for new users. Better documentation would go a long way to ease the onboarding process. I'm sure they'll get there!

ContentStudio is exceptional for content planning and posting

Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Austin B.
Chief Revenue Officer

Kommentare: ContentStudio handles my social posting and social research.

Vorteile: ContentStudio is extremely full featured for an affordable tool. I am able to plan out campaigns, research topics, schedule posts, and track full analytics. I love how comprehensive the tool is.

Nachteile: Since the tool is so full featured, it can take a couple hours to configure to your liking. Not an issue really, but something to be aware of.

Just don't do it.

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
COO

Kommentare: No real benefits realized, since we can't be sure it's working. It will say it's made posts to our social accounts but then we check and nope, they aren't there. The UTM/Replug links looked very promising but they don't really work. Just an overall bad purchase on our part. We lament the time we spent setting up - twice - as our biggest loss here.

Vorteile: Not much to like. The software is NOT a competitor to Hootsuite, Buffer, Tailwind, etc, even though it bills itself as such. It barely works and support is horrible.

Nachteile: Oh, same as the pros I guess. It's just an overall dud.

Indispensable Social Media Marketing Suite

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Aditya K.
Managing Partner

Kommentare: Have been mostly satisfied with content studio. Is very helpful for content curation for blogs and running automated campaigns. Has the scope for growing into a great social media software.

Vorteile: Almost the perfect Social Media Marketing Suite. I had bought it primarily for its excellent content discovery feature as I had other options for automated social media posting. But the way this application has evolved over the past year is amazing. Now they have added the Analytics and Influencer modules with other tools like insights and social inbox which makes the software a must have if you are into social media marketing. The Content discovery tool is awesome and I have relied completely on this tool for all my content curation needs across a variety of niches for my blogs and websites. It has never dissappointed.

Nachteile: It needs to develop some advanced features like to be able to auto-tag posts with UTM parameters, a better way of evergreen posting etc. Then it could be the swiss army knife of Social media marketing.

Best of all social media management application

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer

Kommentare: In conclusion, our experience from the Contentstudio was good, no, even better. The content studio is
not that complex or hard to use. It saves you more time. More than enough.

Vorteile: This is a working process of taking the guesswork of a freelancer. This is amazing. We used it in a little
different way than many people do. If you are a writer, then use the given content to spot trends. And
this is also an excellent tool for writing, editing, and distributing your own content. We recommend this
to you!
The pros and cons of this freelancer are very different than those of similar content. Some people have
to have a point to understand where the pitch ideas are. You can discover the post from the massive list of
the given sources. Can post in many multiple social networking and networking sites at a period each.
Next, rescheduling is some other feature. You even have another excellent useful feature called the
Automation. Many agencies with the digital feature need this application since it is saving a tremendous
amount of time and also give extra quality for the services.
It is even easy to manage all your entire content marketing tools. And from just one place. It also lets
you create your own boolean searches. It is with the use of broad keys.

Nachteile: The cons in the process are sometimes the process of application is a little slow. Even sometimes,
insights and analytics are not in availability. Still, we think you were working on the same process. Many
people do not find many cons, but there are some other cons. Those cons are for people with less
knowledge of English. There is no direct posting to Instagram.
Some people even find themselves missing the ability to use curated headlines in automation camps. At
present, it is only showing that you are only getting the custom headlines that you design.

Takes the guesswork out of freelancing

Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Candace G.
Freelance Writer/Editor
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: it is wonderful. I use it in a bit of a different way than many others do, in that I am a writer, and use the available content to spot trends. But it is also a great tool for writing, editing, and sending out my own content.

Vorteile: As a freelance writer, part of my business is to know where to pitch ideas. I need to stay on top of trends so that I am in the loop regarding what people want to see. ContentStudio allows me to track trends by checking out recently available content. This lets me see shifts in trending and that lets me pitch in the right market with the right ideas.
It also provides analyticals which dovetail with knowing who and what to pitch.
I am a writer, not a photographer, so I am thrilled with the image editing tools on ContentStudio. They are easy to use and I can add visual aspects to my content with ease.

Nachteile: I get a little lost when it comes to the social medial analyticals and other tools regarding social media marketing. This is probably my lack of understanding of the overall scheme of things, but I would love the software to provde very simple step-by-step for people like me.

ContentStudio: discover industry trends, compose compelling posts and share across all social media

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
José gil D.
Graphic Designer and Internet Marketing Consultant Specialist
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best app I have for researching and posting curated content.

Vorteile: This app offers an excellent content from different social channels, videos and quotes filtered by trending and most shared content. And it work perfectly with with link shorteners. It has a nice interface out and this means that researching and posting is quick and easy. Also works with Google my Business now.

Nachteile: Not so good content for non english languages. Not direct posting to Instagram.

A Content Discovery and Creation Service That Keeps Innovating

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Norm S.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vorteile: During my time of using this content curation service I've seen continuous improvement in the features and functionality. I really do like that you can define topics and keywords that you are interested in and ContentStudio will work in the background to not only discover the content for you, but will also give you reach and interaction data on the content.

Nachteile: My process for content curation is to take bits and pieces from different articles and blog posts and then curate them into my own piece. I've yet to figure out how to do this effectively with ContentStudio. Other services that I use enable me to preview an article and then just click paragraphs within that preview and the selected paragraphs will automatically be added to my content composer.

Amazing tool for social posting and content discovery

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves hours of time for discovering proper content to post on my social media pages.

Vorteile: ContentStudio has the best content discovery and they have tons of options like scheduling, automation, analyze and insights which help you make a social media superstar with all those amazing tools, I'm just loving it. I will definitely recommend it to everyone trying to get a social media scheduling tool

Nachteile: Right now I'm happy with this didn't felt anything missing here

A solid platform and a rising star

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Rasmus bernt K.
External Senior Management Consultant (Time Limited Assignment)
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.

Vorteile: I love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out. The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview. While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right). Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup. As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online

Nachteile: As for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative. I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.

One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Ankit R.
Global Media and Research Executive
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Vorteile: As the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean? I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising. Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp. Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy. Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.

Nachteile: I am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.

It Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Kristin B.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I first purchased ContentStudio in May 2018 on AppSumo. I watched it grow and used it on and off, but now I'm going all in. Especially since they just added analytics and influencer research. I plan on canceling several other services/products I'm using that I will no longer need due to ContentStudios suite of features. I'm hoping to use it effectively for both planning and publishing.

Vorteile: 1. Built-in curation (and it's GOOD curation, not haphazard).
2. Ability to add RSS feeds.
3. Ability to compose content within the platform.
4. Can also search real-time for content and see engagement, shares and sentiment.
5. Automation and integration capabilities
6. The brand new analytics and influencer research options

Nachteile: I don't want to include a con because they are constantly improving and adding features to ContentStudio. You can also connect directly to their Trello roadmap and make suggestions for new features.

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real content.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Paul S.

Kommentare: Verified person making review. Easy.

Vorteile: To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE... 1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration! 2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button. 3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin. 4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above. 5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users. I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion. Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post. Support is all you want it to be!

Nachteile: Honestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.

Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Lindsay S.
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Oh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.

Vorteile: SO many features! - You can write blog/social media posts directly from within the web app
- Automation for campaigns (new blog posts to social media, article links to social media, sharing articles automatically on your blog, etc.)
- Nice-looking interface. Seriously, it's totally a selling point. It makes it even more fun to create content.
- Ability to schedule posts
- The "Discovery" tab. I could get lost for hours, it's a treasure trove for easily searchable, filterable, postable-from-the-website content.
- Integrations galore! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, the list goes on. There's also a browser extension.
- Responsive and fun on social media

Nachteile: I'm extremely picky when it comes to tools I use for business, especially if I really like something, which is counter-intuitive, but there you have it. - I'd love to see more ability to use the article to blog automation more easily. Example: I have my settings such that systematically, I must review any post before it can be published. If I'm unable to log in for a few days, all the now-expired posts have to be opened one at a time and rescheduled -- click date, click time, click post... that sort of thing. If there was a button that you could click that could re-add those posts for the same schedule, just staggered on different dates in the future, that would rock!
- Occasionally posts will not post, seemingly at random. But this isn't super frequent.

Very nice tool for social media automation

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Piotr C.
Board Member
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

Vorteile: During last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2.
They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome.
They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use.
Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts::
*DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche
--->Topics with trending topics and quotas
-->Search - toll for searching trending posts
*PUBLISH
--> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft'
--> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views
--> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media',
Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen'
*ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon!
They have public Roadmap

Nachteile: For me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.

No Better Value for Social Media & Content Marketing Management!

Bewertet am 24.8.2019
David J.
Online Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: Was impressed from the get go! Seems to be getting better and better! Comparing to other platforms... It is a Slam Dunk!

Vorteile: Featured Packed, Tons of Integrations, Super Easy to Use!

Nachteile: Honestly... Nothing! I would have to make something up here! So why bother! It is Awesome!

Blown Away - There is nothing like it

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Chris S.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Concerning Version 2.0, There was nothing so far that I don't like about ContentStudio. The ui is modern, functional and intuitive. It has robust features without cluttery navigation. ContentStudio is a solution for many different challenges that I was facing, eg. the coordination of the different social media channels, the discovering relevant content, for curation and inspiration, formatting the content once found and working with different teammates. Another bonus is the degree of training and "how-to's" about using the products that they provide.

Nachteile: Lack of JotUrl support is a big deal for me, and nearly a deal killer. They have said that they intend support JotURl soon, so that will make ContentStudio a perfect option.

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Tim M.
Circus Owner
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Vorteile: Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Nachteile: To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

All in One Social Media Tool

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Robert E.

Kommentare: Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

Vorteile: The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

Nachteile: The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Muhammad yulian N.

Kommentare: I am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.

Vorteile: I have bought this product around 2 years ago and start using it for my social media management. Its very robust and easy to use especially when you have many social media to manage. Content Studio has many great features especially content discovery and its powerful automation for schedule our social media. Content Discovery allows you to look up on many niches topics and filters it based on specific genre such as blogs, articles, and more. You can select many topics and then schedule it to your social media or blogs. Its very useful for people who want to save a lot of their time to manage their social media and blogs. You can dedicated your day maybe 1 or 2 days to schedule your social media for 1 month using Content Studio, its really awesome.. isnt it? You can also analyze the post that you have publised using Content Studio and gain insight on it. You can analze which post gets the best engagement and post it again to your other social media. With Content Studio you can grow up your social media better than any others.

Nachteile: It still not many Content Discovery from my local Country (Indonesia), it still focus on getting info on Top Countries and Global News. Its understandable because to have every content on every country will takes alot of time and i can have patience to waiting for it.

LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Joshua R.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.

Vorteile: ContentStudio.io has totally changed the game for my business, including changing the game for all of my B2B clilents (whom all sell B2C on social media). We're able to take all of our social media presence to a whole new level, so much so that we've factually been a part of bringing more revenue into businesses that needed the boost.

Nachteile: The only thing that wasn't my favorite but was a necessity was the transition to V2, but to be honest, I have been with rep. and the team for a while now and they were transparent through the whole process. The end result was so worth it. I am literally a lifetime owner of the software and with my lifetime subscription they included all of the V2 updates (which they didn't have to), so I am grateful. No complaints here.

ContentStudio is absolutely worth it!

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Leah P.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My engagement has gone up. It's easy to fine relevant, interesting content to share. The evergreen posting and ability to repeat posts is extremely helpful. The way ContentStudio organizes everything on the dashboard makes it very easy to keep tabs on what's been shared and what's left to share. I really love the software!

Vorteile: I have been more than satisfied with ContentStudio in general. It has made sharing on social media and most importantly, having the right content to share on social media, so easy! I get really great engagement from the posts that my VA and I share from ContentStudio's discovery tabs and now having the mobile app allows me to share quick updates and last minute things to my SM followers as well. And just today, I had a really great experience with customer service/support! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so helpful and ready to jump on a call with me in an instant to figure out my issue. It actually took a minute for us to connect because of time differences, but he was always kind and patient about finding a time and today we finally did - he solved my issue within minutes!

Nachteile: I really can't think of any cons. It really has made everything so much easier.

The only tool you’ll ever need to curate content and manage your social media presence

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Faisal F.
Business Strategist

Kommentare: Great customer service. Great community and communication in their group about new features and training.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use of the product. All the features are very intuitive to use and helps make curating content and posting on my social media profiles much easier and efficient compared to manually doing it. I have used other social media tools but none have all the functionality that ContentStudio has built in. For me it’s a one stop shop for my consultation services.

Nachteile: Very few cons really. The only other thing I might add would be to have some sort of functionality of pre scheduling blog posts with a predefined schedule, I.e. day 1, day 7, day 30, day 180 and day 365. But it’s not a dealbreaker for sure.

ContentStudio does it all

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Proprietor
Internet, Selbstständig

Vorteile: -Trustworthy scheduling
-Content Discovery
-Composer preview can be trusted

Nachteile: -No direct Instagram scheduling, but this isn't the fault of ContentStudio