Filtern nach:

Über Textellent

Cloud-based text messaging and marketing solution that helps businesses improve customer reach through personalized and relevant texts.

Erfahre mehr über Textellent

David R.
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Clients Respond Faster to a Text"

Kommentare: My Payroll clients love it because they can txt their hours right to my payroll manager. I even had one company tell me that is why they choose ASY because they can txt our payroll department. I often have clients take a picture of a non-sensitive document such as a pic of their drivers license that is required to be on their tax returns. The immediate communication with clients is essential in our business Textelent makes it so much easier.

Vorteile: I have been using Textellent since I first met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at his first trade show in New Orleans.
I had always texted select clients on my personal phone but was looking for a way to reach all of my clients because I know more people respond to a txt quicker than email or a phone call. Textellent is easy to use for all my staff and helps me keep in contact with all my clients not only during tax season but thru the year. I can txt a client that their tax return is finished in a matter of seconds. My clients love getting a greeting on their birthday. I get a lot of positive feedback on that feature. I have assigned one employee to monitor Textellent and respond immediately. Our clients love the fast response

Nachteile: none it is very easy to use and setup for me employees.

von Textellent an 24.2.2020

Hi David, thank you for your kind words. You've been a great support over the years and source for exciting thoughts, feedback and ideas! It's been a pleasure serving you since 2015!

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Larry B.
Partner

"Experience "

Kommentare: See above. More campaigns and all year availability with clients

Vorteile: Ease of use for text, calendar, charts and increased communication with clients.

Nachteile: Limitation on users in calendar. I understand that only 5 users are allowed on calendar.

Gordon P.
Prinipal
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"This Company Is a Hot Mess"

Kommentare: Mediocre at best. Could live with the other short falls but now I cant do the job I'm paid for because I cant sign into any accounts that has this number! The owner doesn't seem to care less.

Vorteile: I like being able to text my clients for request of information as they respond quicker. Also some of the campaigns such as Birthday greetings and the Referral request that we use to notify clients that the clients tax return has been completed taxes with a ask for referrals.

Nachteile: The customer support has been horrible. I had issues that were never resolved and I was trying to get a conversation with the owner but I would have a better chance of making an appointment with God...as its not happening. I use this to get codes so I can sign on to my tax accounts but it has stopped working. No one can give me a explanation and they will look into it. The problem is now I have to re register and change all my account phone numbers because I cant get the code, Soooooo mad and a waste of my time. You know things are bad when even a employee says there is a lot going on things going on and things aren't good and they feel my pain!

von Textellent an 17.12.2019

The client informed us of a technical issue on evening of Thu 12/5/2019. Our client support team needed to flag the issue to technical support who researched it the next day. The client was notified to clear the browser cache and the issue was resolved by morning of Monday 12/9. We feel sorry that the client had to deal with this. Thank you so much for your support and trust. We are standing by Mon-Sat to provide live customer support.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Jeffrey S.
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"Great Software - What was I waiting for!!"

Vorteile: I love the fact that my clients can now book their own appointments right online from the listing of my available options right on a unique website just for me. They get an email notification (as do I) and they get text reminders. The text blasts are phenomenal and the drip campaigns work wonderful! I have already referred this to colleagues who have gotten it up and running. The customer service has been great. The representatives I have spoken to (INCLUDING THE CEO) have addressed my questions and helped get things coordinated and synced with my google calendar. That was the biggest selling point for me, total integration with my calendar which blends my business appointments and family appointments all in one place.

Nachteile: I am hoping for a better mobile interface for the future. That is the only con I have. Otherwise, would be a 5-star rating.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020
John S.
Enrolled Agent
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"A product which PAYS for itself!"

Kommentare: Implementation of the product was quick and seemless; Textellent provides instructions on how to export the client list from my tax software into their platform. MY CLIENTS LOVE IT -- regardless of client age, everyone has a cell phone. Clients who previously did not engage with us via email engage with us via text. This saves us time and money. We hired one less seasonal person last tax season by using Textellent.

Vorteile: Customers/clients want to engage with their service providers via texting. This product allows us to easily integrate our existing clients into a platform which allows for texting on issues from appointment setting through missing information follow-up. And its highly automated, saving time and money.

Nachteile: I wish I had started with it sooner, th prudct pays for itself.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Carole S.
Owner/Tax Preparer
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"Saves Time thus Saving $$$"

Kommentare: Whenever I have a question, the team responds in a timely manner even if to say they are looking into the issue. Then the issue is resolved quickly.

Vorteile: Ease of communication with my clients. Clients respond to texts 90% more than email. I can send media greetings for birthdays & holidays with the just a click giving a personal touch. I also utilize the appointment scheduler which automatically send clients appointment reminders. Saves so much time!

Nachteile: My experience has been good so no cons at this time.

Linda G.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Fantastic Texting Software"

Kommentare: Increased our ability to get messaged to customer quickly. Customers responded well to the texts and we were able to have customer dialogue that we would not had had without it.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great options for custom message, immediate customer service response. Quality product that resulted in increased customer revenue.

Nachteile: Expense was greater than what I felt comfortable with as my budget is tight.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Steve S.
OWNER
    Nicht bewertet

"Texting Gets Results "

Vorteile: Texting, much more than email when, gets clients' attention. It's also interactive so, unlike a traditional ad, you can interact with your customers.

Nachteile: The product is definitely not a multi-tasker.

Tiffany F.
Program Director
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Stay In Touch"

Vorteile: Textellent makes staying in touch with customers easy!

Nachteile: I wish it was easier to search for customers when I want to message them one on one.

von Textellent an 8.2.2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. Indeed, it is easy to search for a customer and text them individually. We just made a 2 min help video especially for you and sent to you via email :-)

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Pamela S.
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2019

"Great for texts, lousy for appointments"

Kommentare: Poor setup guidance, unsympathetic or unavailable support, unfriendly user interface.

Vorteile: Sending out mass texts are quick and easy, and our clients like the automatic birthday and holiday wishes.

Nachteile: The appointment function is cumbersome and ineffective. Not a single client was able to book on their site. The primary selling point was to automate the appointment process, and it doesn't work. If you are a tech genius with unlimited time to spend tweaking your online calendar, you might be able to make it work, but we couldn't.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2019