Filtern nach:

Über IRS Solutions Software

Tax resolution system designed to easily manage client cases using up-to-date IRS forms, OIC calculator, and IRS notice advisor tool.

Erfahre mehr über IRS Solutions Software

Chris G.
Chris G.
Senior Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good program, great support

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: IRS Solutions is integral to my firm's operations and profitability. Literally 4 clicks of the mouse and I have statute of limitation dates, abatement eligibility, and more. With another click or two, I have a collection statement and a settlement offer ready to sign and submit.

The support. Absolutely unmatched. If I have a question, I can reach the owners by phone, email, or even on Facebook. They are there to help me every step of the way, they solicit feedback to make the program better, and they actually care about me and my practice.

Nothing. There's nothing I would change that they aren't already implementing after I told them about it.

Richard V.
Tax Compliance Specialist in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software available today!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having spent 27 years with the IRS and now 4 years as an Enrolled Agent representing taxpayers, I want to say that IRS Solutions Software is the most effective and efficient product available to evaluate a taxpayer's situation and work to resolution with the IRS. From transcript retrieval to evaluating notices to sending correspondence, IRS Solutions Software does it all!

The system is very easy to set up. It is easy to use and it saves time and money in resolving clients tax problems and issues. The customer service is excellent! The company is constantly adding improvements to the product. I have made suggestions to improve the product and the management has included these changes. It is refreshing to work with a company that actually listens to its clients.

I do not feel that the software has any cons. I am very satisfied with the operation and efficiency of the sofware.

Remona W.

Not useful

Kommentare: Not useful to me in my practice.

The entry was fine. Other than that it's been so long since I used the software I don't remember.

Not usable for me and was billed for a 2nd year without warning. Do not want this software anymore.

Princess C.
Princess C.

Easy to use, Affordable and Efficient

I love how easy it is to use IRS Solutions. Using technology can be intimidating especially when you're old school. I love the templates and how easy it is to implement solutions within the client portal. Best of all is the community. Everyone is really supportive and the means everything to me.

I understand why the two-factor authentication exists, but I don't like it. I wish there was an easier way to be secure and get logged on faster.

Jo B.
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This software makes my life so much easier!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have to say that these guys are incredible. If you have a support issue, they are responsive, they are constantly improving the software, and the value is great for what you get. The software is very robust. I would highly recommend this software for any CPA/EA/Tax attorney that does tax resolution work. Even CPAs who regularly run transcripts on their clients would find this useful.

I love that you can run a LOT of transcripts with just the click of one button. I also love the feature where you can have your clients fill out their 433 information online and it populates the forms. I haven't used this feature yet, but I plan to on my next Installment Agreement or OIC. I also like that it tells you the CSED.

Would like to be able to run state transcripts as well.

Monica D.
CPA in USA

BEST Investment You'll Ever Make

So easy to use. IRS Solutions makes my life so much easier.

Nothing so far and I have been using it for 6 months now.

John W.
Managing Member in USA

The Glue that Keeps my Tax Resolution Business together

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: IRS Solutions Software helps me keep me super organized and on track when working on my Tax Resolution cases. On of my favorite benefits are the timelined checklist which are created and become part of each case after you create a new client and input their information.

I like the dashboard and having all my active cases showing and available to see updates. The IRS Solutions Team takes my input on any issues that I am having with the software (and tax cases in some instances) and helps me resolve them in a timely manner. They are constantly making improvements on an already great software product and take their product support very seriously.

Well their were some things about the platform that were actually features but you know what...I got on the phone [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we worked through the issues and then he had the developers make those features come to light and easier to see and use. Maybe not a Con but certainly a Pro now!

Victor A.

IRS Review summary

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's very helpful and does what it was made to do.

It is easy to use, interactive with the client and the support is excellent.

I would like if I could store additional client file on the database.

Nicole G.
CPA in USA

IRS Solution is good

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great. Left and came right back.

I switched from them to another irs software and quickly came back when I realized how much more effective IRS Solutions was. Easy to connect to the IRS system and update plus provide a report to clients.

I wish I could modify some of the information the forms easily.

Pierre P.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Better Than What I Expected or Imagined!!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: At first, I was quite skeptical especially when I saw the $7 initial monthly fee. Well, after a month of thinking about acquiring the software, I took the plunge and signed up. Honestly, within less than a month, I had my first PAID client!!! With the use of the videos and other supplemental material made available in the software, I just followed the steps and VOILA... I had my first PAID client. Now, I KNOW that the software is LEGIT and it works when and if YOU WORK IT!!!

I was blown away and continue to be blown away with the software's ease of use which in my opinion makes it SO POWERFUL!!!!

When I initially signed up, the user interface took a little time to get adjusted to, but once I became familiar with it, I was able to accelerate my productivity with the software EXPONENTIALLY...

David l C.
CEO in USA

Makes easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We just started after tax season

Customer services easy to work with I like it

None, everything is just easy to used I like it

Paula C.
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

I wouldn't have a tax or bankruptcy practice without IRS Solutions Software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, the people are nice, I love the monthly groups and the new Facebook. Customer service is awesome. I would not consider practicing tax representation without it.

Every day I learn about more information and functionality with IRS Solutions. They just added a bankruptcy tab that allows me to gauge the time before IRS debt is discharged for a client. Add to that, whenever I need to quickly pull an IRS transcript or respond to a client's letter from the IRS I have a wealth of tools at my fingertips.

The log in is sometimes clunky. It seems like the software has grown, the internet has grown, but this is something like an old house that they keep adding on, rather than just doing a gut renovation.

Vicki H.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Wouldn’t do resolution work without it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have successfully obtained installment agreements and CNC statuses for clients and would not have done these engagements without the software.

The product is easy to use and there are webinars every month that help with using features. The features I like best are the ability to download transcripts, the CSED and new bankruptcy date calculators and the ability to create a client engagement with just a few clicks that includes all the steps needed. I have also received one-on-one help with cases which is very valuable.

I wish the library of IRS notices was more extensive. I used to use Beyond415 and they had all of the IRS letters and notices, what each one meant, and what to do to respond. IRS Solutions has some of them, but many are missing.

Michael R.
owner in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

For anyone dealing with tax resolution issues this is a great help

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great company to deal with and willing to answer questions you have.

I think the software's help in completing things like Form 433-A are great because it tells you what is allowable, and gives ideas on items you may not have thought about including.

Because I have not used it extensively I am sure I am not using anywhere near all the features in the program.

Elizabeth S.
Enrolled Agent in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easier to use than other options

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I started with IRS Solutions. I needed to add more users but didn't want to pay a large amount up front so I tried another software - one that is supposedly top of the industry. There were so many features that I missed having that I ultimately stopped using the other software and came back to IRS Solutions. They do have some minor improvements to make but overall I have found them to be superior to other options.

The navigation and ease of use is so much better than other software that I've tried.

There are some things that need improvement. Allocation for non liable spouse for example. But the developers have been very open to my feedback on things.

Sandi R.
Tax Practitioner in USA

Tax software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent and fast customer service when there is a problem.

Links effortlessly with eservices for transcripts, keeps downloaded docs in archive Ease of completing OIC docs with chances filtering into other docs

Occasional glitch with signing into eservices

Enrique A.
EA, CAA, MBA in USA

Tax resolution software review

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Easy to follows, prompt quality customer service, easy how to complete info in Forms...

Probably cause as examples on an issue solution, Instructions where to send to irs each form needed to request assistance.

Chuck F.
Owner/CPA in USA

CHUCK CPA

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good. Looked at some others but came back here.

Simplicity of use. Gives me more of a "hands on" feel

Letter writing & reports seem confusing to create

Laura C.
Tax Professional in USA

Good Product & Very User Friendly

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far so good. I'm new to IRS Tax Resolution, so I hope to expand my knowledge. Oh.. and GREAT Marketing Materials Support!

I think this is a great product for beginners like me! It's very self explanatory and there are videos that also walk me through some of the items.

I would like a CRM integrated into this software.

Debi C.
owner in USA

Great value

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It makes choosing the right solutions for clients easier. The tools are very helpful

Not only is the software great the customer service has been very good and the support through marketing and online classes is added value.

trying to learn where to find everything

John S.
John S.
Enrolled Agent in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional software and customer service

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Have been welcomed with open arms with the Facebook private group. The support people work with you one to one. Information is updated almost daily. Just a great team and great software that will help my business step to the next level faster than normally would be expected.

The ease of use is incredible. Everything is at your finger tips.

I have not found an issue with the software.

Joscela H.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great prgora.

5 letztes Jahr

program easy to use and straight forward

nothinf I have seen so far but I am still playing around with it

Keith B.

Excellent Product & Client Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend this product. Easy to set-up, excellent customer service. A great value for the price. In addition, the classes offered are excellent.

The ease in set-up and great functionality.

Would like to see on multi user accounts - Access controls so each partner can opt to share client account information.

Tax professional in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: My clients are satisfied and have not complained.

Easy to use and with update tax changes.

Nothing. The application is great. I highly recommend it to ever tax professional.

Brian B.
Member in USA

Bishop Tax & Accounting Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent. I enjoy the software and also the online monthly webinars.

I like that I can email templates to clients or potential clients along with them completing the 403 online and it helps identify the best opportunity for a client to reduce their lien

It took me a while to get used to it and sometimes it takes me time to find things. I did not notice a search option to find items quickly