Filtern nach:

Über The Crypt Keeper

Cemetery management tool that provides grave searching, cemetery mapping, record-keeping, invoicing, and more.

Erfahre mehr über The Crypt Keeper

Maryjane L.
BOOKKEEPER/CLERK in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MAKES MY WORK MUCH EASIER!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Questions are often asked what the very first burial was. With the new search options I was quickly able to determine that first recorded burial was 1839.

Before we got this software, all we had was the Cemetery Plot Books and it was difficult to figure out who was where. Doesn't take a lot of research to find available lots, reserved lots, etc. now. I like the new features of ways to do searches.

Is there any way to go from individual record to that lot on the map? I know it just recently was added that we can click on a lot on the map and it will take us to that individual record. Most of the time I am on the individual record and need to hunt it up on the map.

Kevin F.
Board of Directors President in USA
Museen & Institutionen, Selbstständig

Great value for the money

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The biggest problem it solves is getting historical information into the cloud so it is safe from fire, theft or other destruction.

We are a not-for-profit historical society whose mission is to preserve and protect the burial records for Union Cemetery, Kansas City Missouri's oldest public cemetery. The burial records are now stored on 3"by 5" cards. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has customized Crypt Keeper to include all the information on the burial cards and more! The added feature of being able to have several users on the site at one time helps transferring information to the site very easy.

The only thing that could be a little more user friendly is the mapping feature. Our cemetery is not square or rectangular so it makes using the feature a little problematic.

Andrew H.
Cemetery Manager in USA

General Cemtery

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is a great step up from paper records. Now anyone can look up the data on any plots.

It's affordable. It does what I need it to. Good representation of the grounds transferred to the maps.

It loads a little slow on my phone. When I'm out in the cemetery trying to find a plot the map can be very frustrating to load in and out of plots and try to remember which ones I've looked at already.

Don P.
Board Member in USA

Very satisfied with the software

Kommentare: From the very first questions emailed to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in 2018 to the current questions I have had, I have been impressed with the prompt response he has made to my questions. In my experience, this is almost unheard of to have an answer so quickly. In my opinion, this promptness has made our decision to purchase and stay with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] a priority. And the ease of use of this product for our cemetery is a plus, we are very very satisfied with it.

We've used this product since 2018, and upon downloading the trial software and experiencing the ease of use and benefits of the reports and visual map indicating the graves usages, it was nearly a no brainer for us.

When [SENSITIVE CONTENT] dropped the PC version, we weren't very happy because of the "cloud" fear factor, but since we are able to download the online into our PC version, it changed our appreciation. Mainly our dislike of the online version is the hassle of logging in and it also record entries etc take longer than on the home PC where we can just click on it and complete our tasks, whether a quick search on the map for an open grave or a search for someone in the system.

Thomas M.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From the developer...

5 letztes Jahr

I notice that the description of this software under this review site mentions we do not offer image support, this is false. We do allow the uploading of images to cemetery records. These are limited to JPG only, but these images can be photos, documents or any other image deemed necessary to the cemetery record.

As the developer, I can say that any user of the software need only click the CONTACT menu for a speedy response.

Holly P.
Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use cemetery software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I think The Crypt Keeper has been a very good software to use once I read the manual and worked with it a bit. It does everything our church needs it to do and it's been very convenient to show the map to our potential plot purchasers. I love that you can add pictures of the headstones!

I enjoy using The Crypt Keeper cemetery software because it helps us to keep all our plots easily identifiable and ready to show to plot purchasers. The color-coding scheme is great! They are always updating the program based on user feedback, which is really nice.

I found it a little difficult to use in the beginning before I understood how to get the plots to show up different colors, etc. After reading through the users manual and practicing with it a bit, I figured out which fields needed to be populated to get the desired result. I also had trouble with my headstone pictures showing up sideways but figured out that I just had to take horizontal pictures with my phone instead of vertical.

Heather B.
clerk in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

4 letztes Jahr

This software is such an easy and simple way to keep track of cemetery records. We are a municipality and it has helped so much.

The mapping is somewhat hard to start but once you get the hang of it, it is pretty easy to use.

Daniel K.
Vice President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Crypt Keeper Cemetery Software

5 letztes Jahr

Many Cemeteries do not have a ton of money to invest is software the Crypt Keeper is very reasonably priced product that yield great value. Software is easy to learn and use and the support has been tremendous.

Our Cemetery can find no cons in regard to this products performance and support.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the great review!

Robert S.
Cemetery Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Community Cemetery

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Managing a cemetery which currently has 3610 graves and growning. CK provides me the capability to consolidate all information in one simple software program.

Simple, very effective, and has options of management.

Date management, as in 1/1/2020 when only the year is know.

James P.
Chair - Board of Managers in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for any size cemetery

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use. Installation and configuration was straight forward and error free. Able to start working with it immediately. The cost was very inexpensive and multiple cemetery members could be assigned accounts to use it. Really like the option of also having the desktop version to use as a backup of the cemetery database and to issue documents. The mapping feature is simple and does not require aerial photographs to configure. The search capabilities and read-only access by the general public is a welcome feature.

The location field could be a bit larger.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the great review. -TBGTOM.COM

Mark J.
Secretary/Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works great!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: There are many cemetery record keeping programs available but most are expensive and have too many features for our needs. We're a small, non-profit cemetery on a tight budget. This software works perfectly for our needs. It's easy to use and provides all the options we need. I've only had a couple of issues which were resolved immediately. Great customer service!

Easy to use, basic information and low cost perfect for our small cemetery on a tight budget.

I have no issues with this software, it's been working fine.

Patricia B.
Treasurer in USA

Inexpensive Cemetery Software that Works

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience is very good.

We have a cemetery at our church and I need software that is easy to use and provides the ability to enter information quickly and to search for owners as well as who is buried in a plot. The software was easy to set up and it is easy to use. I like the reports and the ability to download information to excel. Creating customized reports is easy to do. The enhanced search feature is a real plus.

It would be nice to have the list of search criteria have a "clear all" button so you can then just pick the one or two fields you want rather than having to uncheck most of the list.

Kenneth F.
Building & Grounds superintendent in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Great

The easy of use and how well it is maintained

I have found none if you need something in the program and it can be done they do it

Barbara I.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

Legacy Services - Crupt Keeper

Kommentare: It’s overall functionality is updated and the price is attractive.

Input of voices are smoothly recorded with multi - functional task master . Price point reasonable.

Adjustments are needed with the storage of the cloud for information and phots have a problem in position in the devices.

Vi D.
Parish Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just the right amount of features for a church memorial garden

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use, just what we needed to organize a memorial garden that previously had data stored on 3x5 cards per plot. Probably the dilemma of most churches.

Ease of use, affordable cost, right amount of features

Nothing. If there are any features that aren't implemented, the developer is truly responsive to user requests.

vor 11 Monaten