Über UpToDate

Medizinische Praxislösung, die medizinischem Fachpersonal eine Fülle medizinischer Ressourcen und Informationen liefert.

Erfahre mehr über UpToDate

My student usually used the articles for their investigations or their papers. Going to the hospital and reading uptodate articled helps them be updated in everything.

Sometimes I'll just need a simple question answered and it's not always easy to find the answer right away, I'll have to hunt around for it.

Bewertungen zu UpToDate

UpToDate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UpToDate bereits verwendet?

Monali
Monali
Resident Physian in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource for Evidence Based Medicine

Kommentare: UptoDate is overall any amazing resource for evidence based medicine for nursing, medical students and physicians. It is a place where everyone looks when they need quick information about the most recent guidelines to guide clinical management. I think its also a great place to go for information where you dont have to fact check whether the information is reliable or correct. All the information is also sited so you can read full articles if interested.

Up to date is unlike any other medical resource where you can find purely evidence based information and research in one concise and easy to search locations

Some of the links on the site are hard to obtain the information that you are looking for . The links give a lot of extraneous information without actually telling you directly what you're looking for.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Get Updated wit the Uptodate

Kommentare: Its been more than three yeasr I have been using UpTodate regularly. I use it during my clinical practice and many of time it has helped me changing decision for patient care management. I often use it for my academic purpose. Had there been no uptodate I would have been a step back in my medical knowledge from where I am at present.

This is my best app in the medical practice. The information given in the app is very high yield and the most trusted one. The information are continuously updated. The most recent treatment protocol and the criteria are always included. The information given regarding any disease is enough for any medical practitioner. The app includes details of any disease beginning from pathophysiology to the management. This is the most trusted medical app globally.

When making a search it gives you a list of topics and you cant get the specific one you are looking for. So you need to be vigilant enough to select the specific one from the list given.

Kaes
physician in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

very comprehensive for primary care

Kommentare: Useful on the spot answer to common questions (the 80:20 rule), seamless operation on mobile devices.

Very comprehensive data base which covers different aspects of medicine in general. has an exhaustive formulary that is quite helpful in includes off label in addition to the typical uses of each medication. Each page has a summery which is quite useful. Has a fantastic patient section. Frequent updating Mobile options are well designed

Rather limited benefit when it comes to specialized care like surgical oncology since this is more of a general+ site rather than a comprehensive in depth encyclopedia. links to references need to be more easier to access, currently it enumerates references but actually linking to those articles is not present. needs more multimedia (pictures, videos etc)

Steven
Staff Physician in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UpToDate User Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been excellent. I use this service instead of other ones as it is superior in many ways.

Lexicomp service for drug information. Breadth and depth of reference material. Accuracy of material.

The price is high. The process for reviewing and submitting continuing medical education credits is onerous and time consuming.

Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The single most useful resource for clinicians today

Kommentare: I could not do my job at the level I do without UpToDate.

I am able to access the most relevant evidence-based medicine there is. For treatments and conditions, I have been treating for years that I'd like to see what is new to that symptom that doesn't fit into a nice neat box. Many of my patients have obscure diseases I have never heard of or conditions I do not treat on a regular basis in primary care. UpToDate allows me to see the relevant details to better care for them.

I wish there was a simplified view for the tx and duration of therapy for conditions that could then be expanded if you want to know more. Sometimes it feels like you are wading through a swamp of details to learn that the newest guideline is 5 days instead of 7.

Nurse Practitioner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great program for medical practices

Kommentare: Great program that I use daily to check on current medical guidelines or use to refresh myself on any medical topic.

Has all the most current info on thousands of topics. Info supported by current research. It is like an entire medical encyclopedia at the click of my mouse or on my phone app. Virtually eliminates the need for textbooks.

Expensive for single users, but my organization purchased this program for our entire staff.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

UpToDate Review

I like that UpToDate delivers peer-reviewed, up to date information about a variety of different topics. You can easily search, learn about a topic including symptoms, dosing of drugs, interactions, side effects of medications, signs, lab tests, treatments, and prognoses of different disease processes and medications. You also earn CMEs every time you search a topic.

The only thing that I do not like about UpToDate is the cost if you have to pay out of pocket for it. You could easily make this worth it if you were able to submit the CMEs you earn.

ADNAN
student in Saudi-Arabien
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must have app for medical practitioners!

Kommentare: This app is one of the essentials in our daily practice as medical practitioners. We all tend to use it in our phones!

This software provides a full access to the database of the most famous medical website (Uptodate.com). You can use you web account to log in and view all the content. There is no time or location restriction, you can access it anywhere! And most importantly, it is always updated!!

If you don't have an account, you can't use this app (even for summary viewing as in the website!). So, it is a must to have account.

Nursing Faculty in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My favorite go to medical app

Kommentare: Exceptional

This app is amazing. I use it daily when in clinic. Whether I need to look up a medication, dosing of medications, signs/symptoms of diseases, or need to educate my patients on something this is my go to reference. Worth every penny. Love the pictures that are often included. Also love the feature of pregnancy/lactation when prescribing medications. Also love that there is an app that you can access anywhere.

Nothing. I don’t have anything bad to say about this software.

Amanda
Amanda
Family Nurse Practitioner / Clinic Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource

Kommentare: Great. I have had it for years and will continue to use it.

This is my go to for everything. Very rarely do I not find what I am looking for. You get CME for subjects you look up. Great Patient Education Handouts.

A little pricier than I feel like it should be but overall it is still my favorite. CME is not broke up for pharmacology and medical CME

Joshua
Physician in USA

An absolute life saver

Uptodate has been an absolute life saver in medical school and residency. Having so much health related topics at your fingertips is amazing. If I'm ever not sure about a condition, or a medication a quick search from uptodate solves all my questions. No other products measures up to UptoDate, it is well worth the money.

Some topics aren't covered that well, and it leaves you digging in other sections for your answer.

Craig
Physician in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful for quick accurate answers

Kommentare: Excellent resource to have in your toolbox for patient care

This software has a broad range of well-updated information useful for everyday general practice. I love how searchable it is and how it includes both medications and disease information

Requires frequent updates to confirm access—always seems to happen at the wrong time (eg with the patient sitting in front of you.

Tahseen
Resident Physician in USA

Life Saver

Kommentare: UpToDate is literally a life saver when info is needed for patient care and medical knowledge.

This program is literally the most important resource for a Resident Physician. There are many times when critical information is required in a pinch. UpToDate allows for quick searches and answers.

The search function is a little finicky, but it works well enough to find what you are looking for.

Taylor
Self employed in USA
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Uptodate really does that. Keeps me up to date

Kommentare: Overall makes a huge difference as I see patients. A wealth of knowledge.

Constant additions and easy to read format. Easy to access what is most applicable to me as a provider but still deep enough with plenty of content to dive in if I need to know more about treatment/disease mgmt.. I also love the patient info handouts and use them weekly.

The continued medical education can be burdensome to redeem.

Gina
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great evidence-based information!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been awesome. This has been a great tool that I use definitely weekly if not on most days.

UpToDate has been the most useful tool I have had in healthcare. All of the information is accurate, updated, and evidence-based. It is easy to search for any topic. There is information for the healthcare provider as well as information to provide for patients. As a bonus, you earn CME hours for your time on their site.

If I had to name one thing, I suppose it would be the price. Although it is definitely worth the money. Also, many employers will provide this for their employees.

Rachael
PA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

UpToDate for medical Providers

Kommentare: Very helpful as a provider. It has the most recent up to date medical guidelines and is also helpful for doses of medications.

This app is very easy to use and matches the uptodate website online. The organization of the app makes it easy to read the different sections for what you are researching.

This goes for the online website also, but UpToDate sometimes has so much information it is hard to interpret.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for education

I like educating myself with this as well as educating patients with it. I love looking up medication dose adjustments with uptodate.

There is nothing I do not like about this.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazin tool for health care providers

Kommentare: The way the information is displayed and how easy it is to find it, make UpToDate a great tool for healthcare providers. Learning updated guidelines, procedures, new and upcoming treatments it's vital and it's nice to be able to access a web page and data base this big and precise.

UpToDate it's a great tool for doctors, medical students and health care related position workers to maintain health related topics and guidelines to the most actual and accurate.

To acces the data base you need an account which is better provided by a company, for individual subscriptions can be a struggle.

Nazli
Student in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

UpToDate is expensive but worth it

Kommentare: Keep the good work. We love you.

What I like most about this app, is as its name refers to, its content is always uptodate. I can always find that it is referencing to the recent findings in the field. Previously I used this app as a medical student and it was a fast and easy way for checking stuff right on my phone. It never ever put me down.

I think the only draw back on this app is its price. It is a really expensive app to be honest. However it is definitely worth every penny. But I hardly paid for the subscription as a medical student.

Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Medical information

Kommentare: It is my go-to source for differential, diagnostic testing, and treatment options.

UpToDate is one of the best resources around to find clinical information and guidance on many medical conditions. It provides a starting point with linked publications and is updated frequent by experts in the field.

Occasionally, topics are combined, provided slightly less specific information for a disease or condition.

One of the best

One of the best sources for quick and accurate medical information. Very comprehensive resource that has topics on just about anything and the articles are well-written.

It would be nice if you could have multiple topics open at one time in the mobile application. Sometimes I wish that there were more media/pictures with the topics.

Asli
Doctor in Türkei
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Follow Medical Papers And Keep You Up To Date

Kommentare: Whenevet I find a chance, I always search and find a paper and increase my knowledge about new trends.

I like using uptodate on my mobile phone as mobile app is very stable and user friendly. This tool is best friend for doctors :)

Price should be cheaper and get membership.

Roxanne
RN Clinical Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT Resource

You can find just about anything that you are researching or need information on. I have used this resource numerous times and have never been disappointed.

I have not had a negative experience with this product.

Ioan
Resident in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Really enjoy using it for a quick refresher or for researching topics that are rare/unique

Kommentare: Overall, I think that this is a must-have app for physicians. However, I think that the company could do better with their company-wide authentication methods.

Broad, there is a wealth of information, easy to use

I dislike the need to renew your subscription frequently.

Medizinische Praxis, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and easy to use

The search feature is convenient, I am able to quickly search a topic and review with time efficiency.

The formatting sometimes can be difficult read. I would prefer a layout that was easier to read.