Medicare Enterprise Package Bewertungen

von eSolutions

Filtern nach:

Über Medicare Enterprise Package

Eine webbasierte, umfassende Lösung für die Verwaltung von Ertragszyklen im Gesundheitswesen. Überprüfe die Berechtigung, bearbeite, sende und rufe Online-Anspruchsdaten ab.

Erfahre mehr über Medicare Enterprise Package

Santin C.
Billing Director
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Easy to Use"

Kommentare: I like using all the apps within ESolutions. I really like the MAVEN software for submitting ADRs and appeals.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of use between all the apps in Esolutions. The eligibility checks for monthly is a great feature to have.

Nachteile: Sometimes the eligibility takes a long period of time.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Miriam M.
Medicare Billing Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Third Company I've Brought Esolutions with Me!"

Kommentare: My experience has overall been amazing. This is the third company I have "brought" eSolutions with me. My representative is beyond amazing and goes to the ends of the earth to make sure that the customer is satisfied. For sure that has kept me coming back every time I have moved to another corporate billing office. (Hopefully, I am here for a long time now.)
The software is manageable and able to learn rather quickly. Again, customer support and technical support are always available. I also feel like the eSolutions people work as a team - particularly between technical support and customer service.

Vorteile: Broad scope of services, ease of use, fantastic customer support, fantastic technical support. Especially love the "live chat" option. The abilty to quickly and accurately correct claims that have been returned to provider (making corrections through Medicare Ace.). Love the Roster Billing. Love the ease to "create a claim" when needed. Also that there are prompts and scrubs when checking and fixing a returned claim. The ability to track ADRs is fantastic.

Nachteile: When there is an internet/technical problem with eSoutions or one of the intermediaries, eSolutions does not place a warning at the opening screen which would be extremely helpful. (Zirmed does doe this.)
Because then time is spent trying to ascertain whether this is a corporate IT problem or a general internet/provider problem.

Carmen J.
Administrative Services Manager
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2019

"Software Review"

Kommentare: We have used other platforms in the past; we made the switch to eSolutions and since then we have not entertained the possibility of any other platform. We appreciate our account and customer service representatives for providing the support we need, when we need it!

Vorteile: The interface is functional and easy to use; real-time responses and updates readily available within several of the modules within the Enterprise Package.

Nachteile: A fluid flow of information from one module to another seems to be lacking; for example ClaimRemedi/Polaris doesn't integrate with File Transfer Service. These two modules should be merged.
Claims should be submitted from one module for any payer and remittances should be accessible in one module as well.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Sandi B.
Data Processing Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"User Friendly with Great Support"

Kommentare: The ease in which we can billing our claims saves so much time, if a claim goes through the scrubber and has an error the user can fix it immediately. Receiving the daily reports such as a Projected Payment Report, AR Rejection Report, ASAP-UB04 Crossover Reports and many others notify the user daily of the status of the claims moving through the billing cycle.

Vorteile: This software offers a number of different services. My company uses 10 services to manage all of our Medicare/Medicaid and Commercial Billing as well as supplemental insurances. It is very easy to use, it offers a number of different reports that the user can decide what they want to receive daily in the email inbox. It also has some of the best support I have had the experience to work with, they are very respondent to questions and issues are resolved very timely.

Nachteile: The Maven service allows the user to manage their Post Pay Reviews, RAC's ADR's CERT reviews, etc. I have problems flipping claims to the Appeals Manager within the Maven service, but it is probably because I don't use it enough to remember how to do that operation. But the pros out weight the cons with this service as the ease of electronically submitting the different reviews is very time saving and all your records are saved in one place within system.

Debra B.
Billing Specialist

"Medicare Enterprise Review"

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to transmit claims and to go back and correct if necessary. I like the that there is an option to roster bill and how easy it is to use it. Common Working files are another option that is quick and easy. I appreciate the daily reports that tell you if you have a claim in trouble or that is going to pay. Which claims crossed over.

Nachteile: When the Medicare remits are downloaded they are very difficult to identify them by date, which is important. You have to open several to find the one you are looking for when you get ready to post the payment or to look for a specific RA. I would like to see that changed. And the only other thing I don't like is Claim Remedi. There is nothing I like about that program. Our sales rep, is always very helpful. The actual support team is not always responsive.

Katherine Y.
Medicare/Mgd Care Billing Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Don't know where we would be without this!"

Vorteile: Very easy to use and there are always webinars to get you started and to use as refreshers. I'm certain our outstanding aging would be much higher without this package. I don't know what we would do without it.

Nachteile: Some things that were not so user-friendly has gotten better, so nothing I really don't like about this software. They are always changing and improving.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Kristin D.
Accounting Specialist/Accounts Payable Manager

"Good software"

Vorteile: eSolutions is a good web based billing software company. It's user friendly once you get used to it.

Nachteile: The biggest con is training. We had great support at the beginning and trying to get some things set up but the follow through is lacking. We never got full training and even now, 6 omnths later, have yet to have someone actually run through everything and make sure all set ups are correct. They are not by the way. We learned that after contracting a consultant to come and teach us how to use eSolutions with our accounting software since it wasn't processing our claims.

Shia F.
AR
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Overall experience"

Kommentare: exceptionally easy to track all of your Medicare claims in one easy search option which results in quicker payments.

Vorteile: Ease of use and very good search options.

Nachteile: sometimes, claims that are in FISS don't show up here, resulting in logging in to FISS DDE to confirm status of said claim.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Kristi T.
Financial Specialist
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2019

"eSolutions Suite Review"

Vorteile: Easy to work MSP claims. Able to quickly look at all claims.

Nachteile: HMO claims and problems. Cannot navigate easily through Insurance claims.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Sara S.
Accounts Receivable
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2019

"eSolutions"

Vorteile: We are able to see billing in real time and that helps us keep on track.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to check the Medicare eligibility with an old beneficiary number and receive the coverage details including the new MBI number.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Susan R.

"eSolutions"

Kommentare: I like that I can log on once and access all products from that one screen. Love the turn around on claims. I like that if a claim doesn't cross over to secondary payer you get an email so you aren't waiting a month to find this out.

Vorteile: Crossovers to secondary payers is quicker as a result receiving payments sooner.

Nachteile: Navigation thru the different reports. Lots of reports just sorting thru them to see which ones benefit our business.

Kelley B.
A/R Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

"eSolutions is awesome!"

Vorteile: Very user friendly, the reports that can be e-mailed to me on a daily basis. A variety of other reports at my fingertips. Excellent client service representative, excellent customer service.

Nachteile: There really hasn't been anything that I've found that I do not like about the software. We were with them a few years ago, but the client service representative then, was hard to work with. We went with another option and found it to be sub par when compared to eSolutions, so we are thankfully with eSolutions once again!

Stephanie T.
Billing Coordinator
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Medicare Enterprise Package"

Kommentare: We have had great experience with the Medicare Enterprise Package so far.
I feel they have wonderful people to help you learn and grow with the system!

Vorteile: I like our new Medicare Enterprise Package because it makes our billing
process more efficient. I like the tools they provide to help you navigate and fix claims as well as the reports that they provide to tell you the status and the reimbursement of the claims.

Nachteile: Nothing that I can see so far. We have only been using it for a few months.