software_DNA Bewertungen

von softWORKZ Innovation

Filtern nach:

Über software_DNA

Secure, pay-as-you-sell hosted software licensing solution with extensive features. Fast and easy implementation.

Erfahre mehr über software_DNA

Ioannis R.
Self employed
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"100% reliable with excellent customer support"

Kommentare: I have started using dna in the summer of 2018 when I decided to offer commercial licenses to my financial analysis application Deriscope.
The initial customers were individuals from all around the world who were interested in the least-expensive version.
They paid a one-off amount and received the license immediately per email from dna.
Today, dna administers and manages Deriscope licenses issued to both individual and corporate clients.
The latest issued license has been issued to a banking institution, supports over 20 users, is subscription-based and validated on a monthly basis.

Vorteile: The product works exactly as described in the detailed documentation.
In the very few occasions when I needed clarification, customer support has been superb and sent me prompt and thorough answers to all types of questions.
Even my special requests about not yet implemented features were addressed.

Nachteile: The generated report does not keep the “Buyer Name” information from the e-commerce transactions based on a rationale that this information is already part of the e-commerce report.

von softWORKZ Innovation an 1.3.2020

Thanks Ioannis for your thumbs up on our system and service. We also appreciate your input on how we can improve our system. Wishing you the best of success with your sales!

• Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Dmitry P.
Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Nearly perfect Software Licensing tool"

Vorteile: So far the software has been really impressive. Quite simple but powerful. For some strange reason, most of the other similar software solutions we tried were heavy, opaque and over-complicated.

Nachteile: Actually I don't see any cons. The software in its current state is feature reach and fully reliable.

Dave M.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

"This is the best..."

Kommentare: A quick but thoroughly secure method of protecting my software. Extremely flexible throughout. First class support too.

Vorteile: So easy to setup and maintain. Extremely flexible and secure. Configure it and forget it. Great for the end user too. I'm really happy with the security and peace of mind this system provides me.

Nachteile: I can honestly say after using this system for many years there's nothing I would like changed.