Über BlueGriffon

Erstelle und bearbeite Webseiten und EPUB-Dokumente mit WYSIWYG-Authoring, Vorlagenverwaltung mit einem Klick, Stylesheets-Verwaltung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über BlueGriffon

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu BlueGriffon

3,8
3,0
3,6
5,0

BlueGriffon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BlueGriffon bereits verwendet?

ITSM consultant in Griechenland

Perfect tool to write code and build sites.

Kommentare: Best app to use for writing code especially for html sites.

I like the stability and the layout. Also i like very much the feature to see live the output of my code in real time.

Nothing, i would recommend it to anyone.

Geoffrey B.
Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What could I use after Frontpage?

Kommentare: Even after 12 months use I haven't really explored the possibilities of the software but it works for me, almost!

I liked the ease of which I could transfer from Frontpage. The was little else in the marketplace that I could find for my webpages.

I find the process of changing cell properties a little cumbersome. Compared to the insert row property is longer with more key starokes.

Rune E.
Rune E.
CEO in Norwegen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Bluegriffon, lightweight editor for HTML

Kommentare: Spent some time using this before I got a HTML5 Builder.
Found it to be a good alternative.

I like the fact that this is a free software that can cope with creating HTML pages with their editor. You can choose a paid software for this task, but you don't have to. BlueGriffon allows you to make sites with code, and it is also easy to use.

I would love more features. The program is lightweight so it can be used on older systems, but also because it has fewer features than their paid competitors.

David K.
Retired in USA

Blue Griffon - Was a Great MacOS Editor

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I used it extensively for my personal web page until MacOS 11 under which it is no longer useable.

It is full featured and easy to use, and easy to go 'under the hood' to edit code for features it may not support.

It is broken under MacOS 11, Big Sur. The dialog boxes come up blank and without buttons. I had hoped they would fix this.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, if you want this much control

Kommentare: We ended up going with a VERY simple Squarespace layout - but we may come back to BG for a more in depth site/store front in the future.

There are a ton of features and customization for your website/development. Blue Griffon also has access to all of the advanced web dev features, without being inaccessible.

For us, we didn't need all of the features/dev tools.