Filtern nach:

Über Proposa

Erstelle und sende in Sekundenschnelle schöne Online-Angebote ganz ohne PowerPoint, verfolge das Verhalten potenzieller Kunden und steigere den Umsatz.

Erfahre mehr über Proposa

Michael D.
Senior Marketing Strategist
13-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"Easily create visually stunning proposals that get your prospects attention and CLOSE!"

Kommentare: Better proposals that set me aside from the competition and close faster!

Vorteile: It is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, within minutes, you are able to create a proposal that clearly sets you apart from the competition and sets a true point of differentiation. They are absolutely beautiful and the digital formats are perfect for any device. There is even a viewport feature that lets me assess how it looks on a multitude of devices. As a user, I know immediately when my prospect is interacting with my proposal which opens the door for very targeted and effective follow up. The built-in heat-mapping allows me to see what sections and content my prospect is spending the most time with and helps provide insight as to what is most important to them. Lastly, unlike PDFs or other formats, I have complete control of the content. I can determine when it expires, password access, etc. This software not only creates beautiful, stand out proposals, it is a perfect integration into my own sales process.

Nachteile: In future updates I look forward to more flexibility in customizing how my notification email goes out and would also like to see the ability to expand or shrink individual panels to further customize my proposals.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Donald T.
President & CEO; Member, Board of Directors
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"Proposa gave us the tools and insights to sell and set apart our company with big brands."

Vorteile: Speed to delivery. Once we got familiar with the platform, we shaved hours off of the time it takes for us to put together a well-rounded and really good looking proposal. We easily get started from a pre-built template and have the ability to save sections of our proposals for future use. I especially liked the ability to set expiration dates on proposals and secure with passwords. Since the proposal is delivered in a web-based format, the proposal renders perfectly across platforms and devices.

Nachteile: There's not much to dislike about Proposa, but if I were being picky, I would like to see a specialized presentation format. We've been able to present well so far, but having it auto-format into a slide deck is something that would be an added bonus.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
    Nicht bewertet

"Worth Trying Out"

Vorteile: Proposa was the first online proposal service I tried out and it was pretty easy to figure out and the clients liked it as well.

Nachteile: Not able to accept client signature or payment

Logan S.
Client Support Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2018

"Proposa Review"

Kommentare: Proposal has helped us use Powerpoint way less for presentations. It makes our sales process feel more professional and modern in an industry that can often feel outdated. I think it gives us an edge on our competitors due to this.

Vorteile: Proposa is so easy to use. The end product looks great without much work on the user. I love the clone feature so we can make small tweaks easier when sending out similar Proposals.

Nachteile: While it is great there is little the user has to do to make a Proposal look great, sometimes it would be nice to have more options where you could change the text size just a little or color. Also if you had more options on moving features. Again it is a con but almost a positive because having these options would give the user more work too.

• Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Lisa J.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Locally made in Raleigh with big ambitions"

Kommentare: So far, so good!

Vorteile: I dig being able to keep my spending in the local community and with Proposa being developed right here in Raleigh, that's a great fit for us. With CSR's background in marketing and agency work, he understands our needs as end users and is open to feedback on my "nice to have/must have" features and capabilities.

Nachteile: Being in its early stages, there are still lots of our "nice to have/must have" features that haven't yet been implemented but the team has acknowledge that many of them are on the product road map.

Director Of Strategic Communications
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"So very helpful in making our proposals present well."

Kommentare: We landed two new clients with our first use of Proposa..I would highly recommend it.

Vorteile: I appreciated the industry specific templates offered. I aslo apprciaed being able to see when our proposals were opeded by the client and by whom, allowing for us to follow up same day for maximum success.

Nachteile: While it was awesome to see industry specific templates, a variety within each industry specific catagory would be really appreciated.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Andrew M.
Proposal Manager
Eventservice, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

"Great start"

Vorteile: This innovative solution is a great way to collaborate and share your proposal with your team

Nachteile: The feature set for editing is very limiting at the moment, after talking with proposa we understand that you are working on new editing features but as it stands we’re having to find shortcuts or work around to do what we want.

Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Good price. Easy to use."

Kommentare: Good. Could use more templates designed for agency's like SEO specific, social media specific, client proposal for web project but not a website.

Vorteile: Love the presentation style and large image banners.

Nachteile: Don't love that you can't copy and past your own text in from another document especially if you want to make your own goal lists. Would be helpful to show mobile version while you are working on setting it up as we found that the default pricing template if you use as is would have to be scrolled over to the right on mobile unless you delete a column.

Enovia B.

"I love this stuff"

Kommentare: The customer service is awesome, the team member came and taught a class to members of my company. Responses are quick and it is constantly evolving into a better platform.

Vorteile: It's easy to use, it produces high quality proposals.

Nachteile: It took me a while to get into the swing of the platform but once I got the hang of it it was so much easier.

Jared P.
Enterprise Account Executive
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Needed a nice looking, easy to use proposal tool"

Kommentare: Customer support has been awesome! Very attentive to my needs, and helpful when it came to getting up and running.

Vorteile: How it looks - customer facing. Very intuitive and easy to use.

Nachteile: My email notifications go to my junk folder.

Asher E.
COO
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

" I literally won more jobs because of their amazing software!"

Vorteile: Looks very professional​
Easy to use.

Nachteile: Were missing add-on options - But the customer services were able to fix it

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018