Über GoVisually

Eliminiere E-Mail-Chaos mit einem erschwinglichen Proofing-Tool, das die Arbeit beschleunigt. Leite Arbeiten für Überprüfung und Genehmigung weiter – innerhalb von Stunden statt Wochen.

Erfahre mehr über GoVisually

Its very easy to share designs and proofs with other people with a simple link, rather than having to ask them to create an account. It's very intuitive for our clients.

The features are quite limited, there needs to be more functions to the proofing.

Bewertungen zu GoVisually

GoVisually hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoVisually bereits verwendet?

Garry
Garry
Art Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Minimalism is MAXIMUM

Kommentare: Minimal use of clients time to proof, as well as minimal emails to communicate changes to the client, as well as minimal but very comprehensive proofing functionality. The learning curve to learn how to proof is very low, which leads us to happier clients!

The reason I came to GoVisually is because of the minimum steps our clients have to see their proofs. Previously we used Mavenlink for media proofing, and even video proofing, but there were SO. MANY. STEPS. our clients had to go through, like signing up for a Mavenlink account and inconveniently forcing the client to educate themselves on Mavenlink’s proofing system, which takes time, as well as getting emails for every little (non-design) project changes, which takes more time; our clients don’t have that kind of time to spend on something that should be so simple. GoVisually is very direct, can send a link to the project without signing up for the system, and the proofing functionality is very minimal and comprehensive. And the emails my clients get are only design changes, that’s it! It’s a very lean and easy system to understand with very minimal steps to get to the proofing with a greater respect of using our clients time!

I would like to see video proofing someday. At the moment I use Dropbox for this but if I can keep video proofing within GoVisually, I totally would

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi Garry, Stoked to see your review for us! We're so happy that GoVisually is adding value to your business. We're planning to introduce video support in future too. Thank you for your love and support. Best, Team GoVisually

Damian
Principal Digital Designer in UK
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great online proofing & feedback solution for creative & marketing teams.

Kommentare: Really good experience overall. The service is great, the support teams are really helpful & proactive, and I've seen the product receive multiple rounds of meaningful enhancements in the time we've been using it.

Its ease of use is fantastic. We created an onboarding doc to take a large group of designers & marketing people through the various processes, but I think they could've worked it all out themselves in minutes.Work is easily managed into projects & sections within projects, allowing lots of flexibility in how work is structured. The version control & particularly the side-by-side reviewing feature (to compare versions) is fantastic.

My main gripe is the lack of notification options - they're either on or off, meaning everyone across all of our teams have them off so they don't get inundated with email updates. It's a simple workaround, but more granular control over what triggers an update would be great.

Jackie
Design Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes Approvals a Breeze!

Kommentare: GoVisually has made my work life much easier. Less misunderstandings, and it makes it easy to hold the reviewers accountable. Only thing missing is a mobile-friendly version when I'm on the go!

GoVisually has helped streamline approvals with colleagues and clients tremendously. Not only does it give us a really professional face when sending for approvals externally, but the ease for the reviewer to comment is tremendous. No misunderstood comments, no screenshotting to direct where they're pointing at, etc. It's very simple and easy to use. They can zoom in and out with ease as well. There's also an auto-notifier to the reviewer every time you you upload a revision.

The larger your team, it can get costly. I do wish there were a "hidden" mode for internal before sending it to external teams. But I think you have to upload a new project altogether. Don't love that once a project is archived, you can't get it back. I don't want to keep all projects live, but it would be great to go back to if someone forgot they actually approved something. ;)

Art Coordinator in USA

The login is problematic and sometimes new revisions get tucked behind old ones.

Quick link function is useful. Basic uploading is useful. Adding new viewers is easy.

The login is unnecessary. I wish we could turn that function off. Getting back to the place where you can see all of the proofs is unclear to our clients. They also can't find their other versions on mobile. It's difficult to see older versions. If a client approved an older version, it shows up as approval on everything uploaded before and after that.

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi Megan Firstly thank you for taking the time to write a feedback for us. Happy to see you are enjoying the core features of GoVisually. So sorry to hear about your experience on the reviewer-login and revisions. We'd love to chat to you further about this via email. Best, Kirti

Rupert
CEO in UK
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most affordable and practical proofing tool on the market

Kommentare: It's served as incredibly well over the years and providing they continue to develop the features we'll stick with them.

I love the affordability and fantastic customer service. They're always striving to improve the software, and we're glad to be supporting the software for so long. The integration direct and via Zapier with Asana is a life saver.

We desperately need a freehand tool - any other missing functionality are nice to have's, but this is a must for us that is massively limiting

Alec
Production Team Leader in UK
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software for creative & design team seeking client approval

Very easy to use, requires minimal training for your team. Clients can access the portal to review and approve proofs using a free account. Full audit trails are visible for each document uploaded which allows you to track the status of any design.

Not a lot! The only feature I would like added is the ability to add a white-label domain and branding to the portal.

Creative Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Review Platform for Video and Static for Smaller Agency

Kommentare: We went from Vimeo to this and it was a great improvement while still paying the exact same. Great for us, and a better experience for our clients.

The price to feature is perfect. We are a smaller agency with fewer clients. Don't need anything super fancy, so this fits our needs perfectly. A great toolset for adding comments and leaving notes. We use it mostly for videos and it's been great.

Have had some comments from people that they couldn't get projects to load. Also, the mobile app is very behind and needs work, but on desktop, it works great.

Geoff
Creative Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best bangs for your buck any small agency can get

Kommentare: A better client experience which naturally makes clients want to continue to work with us. better and more timely management of requests. Less chance of small tasks slipping through the cracks.Reassurance for us that we have formalised approval on artwork before it is published or sent to production. It's a win-win for a relatively inexpensive SaaS B2B product.

To summarise, it's about both professionalising and formalising our creative service offering for our clients. It benefits both parties. They get a sense that their version control is being properly managed, they have a suite of tools to empower precise feedback and ask for changes. For us as a business, we get peace of mind that feedback will be stored in one central place, and their no confusion over which version was approved to be published. The version control and comments have been a game changer for us. being able to comment on specific frames of videos is also a big added bonus.

Clients are always confused when they first get sent a link to a GoVisually project. They think they need a username and password to log in. That can cause some friction.Comments are a little disconnected between versions of documents. I can't update a comment to say - this is fixed now, take a look, because it is attached to the draft that I am replacing with the amended document version. That feels a little odd.PDF loads can be quite slow still though I think it has improved over time.It would be nice to be able to have more sections in projects than we are currently restricted to.

Creative Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful, elegant collaboration tool!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is a go-to tool that makes our work collaboration seamless and super effective!

Super easy to use. Elegant, simple interface. Love the ability to tag other collaborators to ensure that all comments/feedback is seen and discussed.

We truly have not found any cons. Without GoVisually, we would be scrambling since we are editing PDFs in a final design-rich file, not Google docs.

Thomas
Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant in Australien
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamlining proofing process

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

GoVisually allows us to work efficiently between multiple departments to ensure accuracy in our products.

Initially, the version control and approval process took some time to learn and correctly work with, however, this has become easier with use.

Morgan
Relationship Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for everything you need

Kommentare: Its a very user friendly program for both the admin as well as the accounts. Anytime we have had a question Go Visually has been friendly and readily available. No one likes to 'wait on hold' for hours or wait for a return phone call that never comes. You never have to worry about that with Go Visually. When have even emailed them with questions and the got back to us right away. They are frequently enhancing their program to make it even better than it already is.

When someone signs in to see their art they also have to ability to see all of the art in their portfolio at the same time. As an administrator its really easy to add new projects, remove old ones and request revisions. Just in case you forgot what change was made to the art you can click the revisions button and see all of the versions that came before it, as well as the comment that was made on that version that led to the revision. The program also allows you to 'download' the art and attach it to an email. (you have the option to turn this feature on or off for each individual account). As an admin I can see all of the accounts in the system including all of the art that was uploaded. Sometimes this helps to generate new ideas as well as give me the ability to show other groups an idea of what their concepts would look like EX: "what the words would look like if they were turned vertically instead of horizontally" without having the artist do a lot more work for a design that might be rejected in the end. Honestly this program can do just about anything you want it to and clients love being part of the process!!

When a project it uploaded. Go Visually sends out an email notification to every person that is listed as a reviewer on that account. Think of it like this... "XYZ school" is the account. There are PTA shirts, Soccer shirts, Beta club shirts, etc. When someone from the beta club makes a revision to their art all of the people on the account (i.e. the soccer coach, the PTA admin, etc) get notified that a revision was made. This can easily be solved by making 'accounts' for people and not 'organizations' but I wish we could assign an email to a piece of art and when revisions were made only that person was notified. The only other concern is that when Go Visually sends an 'invite' email to a new user to let them know they have art to review it has 2 links in the email with very little instruction. One of the links will take the reviewer directly to the art. Where they can leave a comment asking for a revision. The only problem is that when the revision is complete they are not notified. This is because on the initial email (with the 2 links) they should have clicked the other link to login and essentially 'setup their account' (clearer direction would be great here.) If they are not officially logged into the Go Visually portal they will never receive additional notifications. As an admin I can resend them an invite but they have to erase the cookies or the computer recognizes them and just lets them in and the process repeats itself.

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi Morgan, We're stoked to see your review for us! Thank you for taking the time to write in such detail. Thrilled to know that you're loving what we've built! Our team will reach out to you to help you with the review process. Best, Team GoVisually

Harrison
Project Manager in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

It's easy to use, has all of the features that we need, and serves our needs well. Its very easy to share designs and proofs with other people with a simple link, rather than having to ask them to create an account It's very intuitive for our clients.

One thing that we would like to see is folders to keep our projects more organised We are having to spend a good amount of admin time occasionally deleting old projects

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi Harrison, Thank you so much for reviewing GoVisually. Happy to know that we're adding value to your business. We'll be releasing folder function in early 2020. You're going to love it. Best, Team GoVisually

Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoVisually for a non-profit theater

I think the software is great and it's super simple to use. Everyone that I invite to review my projects seem to have ease managing through the workspace. I enjoy having several options of markers to draw attention to a specific change that needs to be made. The addition of the arrow has made a huge difference to my review process, because I don't always want to mark up the copy itself.

There are some people on my reviewer list that never receive email invites to proof my projects. I've done everything I can think to do and advised them to take certain actions, but they still never receive them. I can still give them access with the link, it just becomes a nuisance when I have to do that with every new draft.

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi Megan, We're thrilled to know that you are loving our product. I have taken up the issue you mentioned in our meeting today. Our tech team will look into it, please reach out to us over chat if you face further issues in future. Best, Team GoVisually

Brandon
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful design review software

Kommentare: GV completely overhauled my review process and eliminated some of the most annoying parts of my job as an in-house designer. It isn't perfect, but what it has positively provided far outweighs its drawbacks.

My favorite features are probably the most simple: comments and approvals. It keeps things streamlined and eliminates hard copy reviews and multiple email threads. That is more than worth the price right there.

I wish there was a way to customize the automated emails. Reviewers get too many unnecessary emails and start ignoring all emails from GoVisually. I have had to copy links to GV projects and send it to my reviewers personally, and then reply in those separate threads to prompt them to review new versions, because no one reads the automated GV emails. I think GV is very easy to use, but many of my reviewers have said it's difficult to understand, and very few use it correctly or fully (using the appropriate commenting tools, approving when done, etc.). I have had to do a lot of ongoing training.

Emanuele
UX-UI Designer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool but lack of features

To be able to share proofs to my clients e my dev team

Not to be able keeping comments thought versions and poor quality in loaded proof

Lynne
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great Product at a Reasonable Price

Kommentare: As a Graphic Designer, this has made the proofing process SO much better than the alternative of marking up PDF's or typing changes directly into an email. Requests are easier to track and respond to, and the process stays much more simple and organized.

This software has significantly improved my work flow with clients. Proofing large documents and reviewing and submitting feedback has always been a tremendous challenge in my field, but this system has completely streamlined that process for myself and my clients.

It does have a few bugs. When clients share proof links, some people are asked to login with a user/password, while others are able to access the content without issue. It's always a bit of an embarrassment when I have to generate a new link for the people getting the login page first. The new link usually solves the problem, but can hurt the timeline if I'm not able to see and respond with a new link quickly.

Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: Our approval processes in house have been streamlined so much rather than sending copious PDFs which clog up the e-mail server. This way everyone gets notified of changes and everyone can say their piece without 100 e-mails being sent.

I love that it's super simple to use with no frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin and with improvements being made all the time with the platform it just keeps getting better and better. The bet part is that commenters and reviewers don't need to make an account in order to provide feedback which speeds the whole process up ten-fold!

Sometimes it can be a bit buggy but that's the same for any piece of software / technology. It would be great for reviewers who log in to have a "walk through" automatically play to show them how the software works.

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi there, Thank you very much! Really appreciate your valuable support and feedback for our software. We try to patch any bugs we notice as soon as we spot one. You can reach out to us anytime if you spot any issue with our program. Also, we're designing a process for reviewers to easily understand how to use our tools at their first login. Best, Team GoVisually

Alexandra
Event Producer in USA
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for graphics - needs improvement for copy

Kommentare: Overall, GoVisually has been our go-to source for all graphic editing at my company. With a few more feature upgrades, I think we would be very happy.

For graphic design editing, the software works really well. You are able to easily highlight changes needed and all members on the project and easily see those changes and add to them.

The tools provided are not great for large amounts of copy editing. I hope in future version they improve upon this to strike words, highlight words to change, etc.

Jesse
Content Director in Niederlande
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sensu's review of Govisually

Kommentare: Our creative workflow has been much smoother since we started using GoVisually. The way we preview and review the work has become more efficient and also more fun. It also made it easier for us to keep our clients engaged in the creative process.

It's an accessible and easy way to collaborative with my internal creative team, while also keep clients in the loop. It works more intuitively than other services and software I've seen/tested and it has become a daily tool for us.

I guess what could be optimised is how you can manage privacy of assets. Sometimes it's better to keep things private for clients, until there's a version you're really satisfied with. A 'hidden' or 'team only' option for assets would solve this.

Sam
CGI Visualizer in UK
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Key To sharing Designs

Kommentare: The benefits of Govisually is the speed of which a design is created, uploaded and shared and reviewed is seamless and fast. communication is key and this is what this software allows.

I like the accessibility and ease of use of the govisually website, it allows our team to communicate designs to colleagues and customers at an instant.

I think the way images are viewed need improving, click through images would be better.

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi Sam, Glad to know you're loving GoVisually experience. Thank you for your continuous support. We will definitely address all the cons that you have mentioned in our future update. Best, Team GoVisually

Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Proofing Software!

Kommentare: I have had a very positive experience with GoVisually. It makes works very well for our company!

I like all of the functions and the ease of use when it comes to making edits to a piece.

I wish you could make sub-folders. This would be a hugely beneficial feature for our company.

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi there, Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. We are actually planning on introducing sub-folders to GoVisually. We release updates every month and our roadmap is packed with new features for release till Q3 2019. You can read more here: https://govisually.com/roadmap/ Best, Team GoVisually

Kevin
Marketing Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Completely streamlined our review process

GoVisually is so easy to use. After a quick 20 minute session with our review team, everyone understood how to use it and we were up and running. It completely streamlined our review process.

It takes some time to get used to the fact that you need to click and drag to move around a document instead of scrolling, but you get over that eventually.

Antwort von Clockwork Studio

Hi Kevin, Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. If there's anything you need help with, just let us know. Best, Team GoVisually

Keyshawna
Email/SMS Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best!

Kommentare: Overall Govisually cuts down on miscommunication when it comes to design edits because comments conveniently can be placed right where the change needs to be.

I liked how my team can collaborate on a design internally, as well as receive feedback directly from a client after all of our edits.

Gif's don't play on endless loop. Clients can't leave comment after selecting "Needs Changes"

Ari
Ari
CEO in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very efficient and easy to use Proofing tool

Kommentare: Setup and usage is very easy - both internally for our team and for our clients. During the initial setup the GoVisually team was very responsive and helpful in onboarding us and getting our questions answered. Overall very satisfied.

We started using GoVisually recently. It was very quick and easy to setup. Its a very simple, straightforward tool for our reviewers to use as well. It's also at a very reasonable price point, compared to some other that we tested.

Some competitors have more features, but overall very satisfied for our needs.

Candace
Sr. Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

GoVisually is a Go!

Kommentare: I love the platform! It has drastically streamlined my proofing process and makes my process seam organized and professional like my services.

What I like most is that I track time stamps of projects task and it that it allows users to comment exactly where the change is needed.

Nothing at this moment, I have nit used the platform to its full capacity.