Filtern nach:

Über EquestFile

An all-in-one solution to help better manage your equine data.

Erfahre mehr über EquestFile

Dana C.
Director of Equestrian Activities in USA

Make Your Barn Life Easier

Kommentare: So far EquestFile has been awesome for our farm and the EquestFile staff has been very helpful with any questions or issues that I have had.

It is simple and easy to use and has made organizing barn life, riding and training so much easier. My entire staff uses the app to see what is happening each day, what needs to be done, what is going on with each horse, etc... It has definitely made communication a little easier in the barn as well. I highly recommend getting the Equestfile App.

Honestly it was just the initial getting used to using it and remembering to enter stuff into the app, instead of writing everything on the white board or sending out text messages.

Antwort von EquestFile

Thanks for the great review, Dana....we love knowing that we have been responsive to your inquiries.

Frederick M.
trainer in USA
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

From a proffesional's point of view, this product has organized our barn.

Kommentare: The number one business advantage I have found that really saves me time and effort is that all the medical paper work is available for any horse in my care at any moment. For being on the road and needing to have coggins and health certificates, it is wonderful to be able to get access to it at any moment.

The biggest positive point of this product is the time saver. Filing and logging hours and the work done in training is very easy and is faster than than regular office booking keeping. The mainstreaming of communication makes for a much more efficient way to keep everyone that needs to know, up to speed, and it can be done from anywhere. Which is nice to have less office hours.

I wish there was a notification foe the comments section.

Antwort von EquestFile

Thanks, Frederick.... We are working on a barn chat feature. Glad to know we are working on a feature our barn owners want!!!

John A.
Accountant in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The greatest software of all time

Kommentare: 10/10 would do again.

It’s amazing at organizing data and updates frequently

It is sometimes slow and it stores images very weirdly

vor 5 Monaten

Hello, John A. thank you for your review. We are happy you are finding EquestFile useful. Would you please contact us via support@equestfile.com to let us know what images are storing weirdly? We want to fix this. Customer support is VERY important to EquestFile.

Mary C.

EquestFile Review

Kommentare: Excellent. It records and communicates required feeding and treatment, records farrier, vet and other supplier interactions, allows me to record training and lessons. My [SENSITIVE CONTENT] can see what is happening with their horses

The software covered the whole business. This is unusual. It includes horse maintenance and treatment, supplier management and activity records, Training records

Invoicing module was not in place. This is planned

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Mary. Yes...we are working on the invoicing feature.

Steven H.
Equine Soecialist in USA
Viehwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program for Management of Equine Herd

EquestFile is an extremely valuable tool that we use regularly in managing the care of the 61 horses at our horse rescue ranch. It is so very helpful to have medication schedules, farrier schedules, health care records, and more available at all times whether on the phones of our barn staff or on the pc’s in our office. Special mention needs to made of the fast and always helpful support available!

Use of the app is not always readily intuitive but can be learned very quickly.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks so much for the review! Yes, we try to be very prompt with our customer support. As always, let us know if you need anything.

Sami M.
Trainer in USA

EquestFile Review

Kommentare: I can easily keep track of all of my horses basic info, like name, breed, age, usef number and I can keep track of all of their past, present and future healthcare. Lessons and training can also be easily logged and accessed.

My favorite things about this program is that it’s very easy to use and all of my horses important info is just seconds away in a very convenient app.

I have not found anything that I don’t like about this program. Any issues that I had with learning the program was quickly resolved with an email or a video showing exactly how to navigate through. Almost all of the program is self explanatory, but I had a few things I needed assistance with and they helped me immediately.

Antwort von EquestFile

Thanks, Sami...we try to be very responsive to our barns. Glad to hear we have done that!!

Kinley S.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

A very impressive service!

I love how easy EquestFile is to use. You can manually enter your horses' info, sync it across all devices, upload documents, pictures, videos, and so much more. It is very efficient and helps keep everyone on the same page regarding horse care and training. Having all of the horses' info with me at all times is invaluable. With EquestFile I can share sale videos, x-rays, and PPE information with potential buyers when I'm away at horse shows. I can also keep my coggins and vaccination history handy which keeps my mind at ease knowing I haven't misplaced it anywhere. The app is wonderful and very convenient. If I need to make changes to my horses' feed or turnout schedule I can simply access the app and make the changes in less than a minute. Whether you have two horses or twenty, everyone should subscribe to EquestFile.

There is nothing I don't like about EquestFile. I can't wait for the pro version to be released!

Doug J.
Horse trainer in USA

Our barn is organized!!

Kommentare: Great! Customer support is always there.

The thing I like most about this software is we have our horse info with us all the time. We can upload x-rays and other documents pertaining to our barn.

We want some of the other features they are developing such as a lesson program and invoicing. We are looking forward to those features.

Antwort von EquestFile

Thanks, Doug for the review. Glad that your horse barn info is more accessible now. We are continually working on new features.

Amanda M.
Barn Manager in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great program for our barn

The biggest pro is that we have all barn info with us all the time. We don't have to go to our files to look up when the last vet, farrier, etc was done. Love that we can upload documents. Vaccine records, x-rays, etc. When we have had issues or questions EquestFile has been quick to respond.

It has been difficult for the whole team to get used to using software versus whiteboards or notebooks as a go to. A work in process!

Jessica R.
Trainer/Barn manager in USA

Equestfile

Kommentare: Really enjoy having the app, it has really helped with communication between barn staff and things that change with horses after vet and farrier have been out. Less confusion and boarders love the idea

Being able to have some many customization options

Not having the app available for Android users Issues with app crashing

Antwort von EquestFile

Hi, Jessica...thank you so much for the review! Know that we are working on an android app. Also, always send a quick email to support if you have a crash with the mobile app so we can discover the cause and get it fixed. Glad that EquestFile has improved barn communication. That is one of our important goals.

Lauren S.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So much bang for our buck

5 letztes Jahr

This is the most efficient and easy-to-use barn management software at this price point. Comparable products are SO expensive.

Onboarding took some time, and it took us a little while to get in a groove for this particular system.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Lauren for the great review! We love working with Sprieser Sporthorses. Please reach out if you need anything.

Eric S.
Manager in USA

Great software and great customer support

Easy to use and has wizards for almost everything you need to do. Love the mobile app and the fact that you can enter in things on the go. Treatment wizard is extremely detailed and useful!

No invoicing yet. But, EquestFile says it is on the way. Other than that, it really is a great system to use!

Antwort von EquestFile

Thanks for the review, Eric. Yes, we are working on the invoicing module as well as many other enhancements. EquestFile will never quit improving.