Filtern nach:

Über MESHAI

A flexible, low-cost, and efficient human resource scheduler and communication platform designed for healthcare professionals

Erfahre mehr über MESHAI

Ali O.
Ali O.
Software Product Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I love MESHAI's smart and simple automatic scheduling.

Kommentare: It saved our time a lot of time by reducing the time we spent on preparing our schedule and addressing the shift change requests.

It simplifies the task of setting your schedule with your supervisor and coworkers. You just enter your available time in the app, then it automatically finds the best shifts for you and your coworkers. You can also easily change your shift with another person by clicking on the shift you want in your calendar and push Request button.

Sometimes it can be hard to navigate among multiple teams since you have to switch and select the other team calendar to put a new request for that team.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Thanks Ali for your positive review. Please let your colleagues know we are here to support when they need us. Just chat to us via the chatbox on meshai.io and lets us know how we can be better for your needs.

Mark E.
Physician in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A helpful tool to organize on call.

MESHAI provides an easy way to inform docs of their on call duties and allow them to exchange shifts while keeping the hospital up to date in real time.

Scheduling still a bit awkward. It would be nice if we could do weekends as one entry.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Thanks Mark for your feedback. We are happy that you find the product easy to work with. Sorry that the scheduling for weekend days together is not what you want. One of our concierge staff will reach out soon to see how we can improve that aspect as well. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there are any other places where improvements are due. Once again, thanks for your continued trust in Mesh AI.

Kaes A.
Staff Surgeon in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Interface not elegant plus other pains

Kommentare: As you can imagine, very frustrated and really disappointed.

cost, plain and simple. otherwise, it has been painful and unintuitive most of the time.

Design: very dated and not elegant compared to our previous software. To filter your own call days is a hassle, and all members of the same team have the same color, there is little in way of customizing the layout. would not sync within apple calendars over icloud, so my ohone shows my call days on Mesh AI, but my iMac doesn't... Tends to crash on our phones very often (iOS 12+) Cannot share my own calendar with family members which forces my spouse to have to manualy inout my call days on our family apple calendar.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Kaes, I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your platform. We took all your feedback to the design AND engineering teams to address all. In the meantime, your Mesh AI concierge will reach out to you to see why you have synch and crash issues. Those are new to us and not reported by any others. Again, please accept out apology. We have meant to bring to you a simple applications that works across all platforms equally easily and effectively. We will do whatever possible to earn your satisfaction. That's our promise to you.

Katie C.
HR Officer in Kanada

Customer Service is amazing

CS - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was answering questions and coming up with solutions within minutes Adaptability - Mesh AI created customization's specific to our collective agreements quickly Cost - Very fortunate to have a chance to use this software to address COVID scheduling needs Analytics - Shift/hour counts very helpful for equal distribution of shifts

Teams - no ability to manage employees who are cross functioning or on different teams appropriately ERP - no ability to integrate with current ERP (absence tracking)

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Thanks a lot for your review Katie. We take pride in supporting and serving our customers and excellence here is out number 1 priority. We hope to be able to continue to provide you with a platform that brings unprecedented efficiencies in all your staff allocation processes. We do have a number of integrations in some of our plans. Please let us know what is needed and we can provide more details on this. We are also working on a number of cross-team functionalities that you will be able to benefit from soon. Stay tuned.

Vanessa P.
Human Resources Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fast, easy and accommodating.

Kommentare: Considering the man hours it has taken in the past to juggle the number of complex schedules and rules that are required to complete a full year of physician call, this program has cut that time by at least 75% making it of great value for the money.

We are delighted with the way MeshAI is capable of handling the plethora of variables that go into our complex physician call schedule. There isn't a 'rule' that we've thrown at them that they haven't been able to implement. It's robust and powerful!

Can't say as we've found anything we don't like yet.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Vanessa, Thanks for taking the time to review your MeshAI platform. We will do what we can to earn your max 10/10 score. Please let us know how we can improve the ease of use and quality. There are a number of improvements on the way that I am sure will get us closer to perfection. Once again, thanks for your support in your new "partners" at MeshAI.

Karolina M.
Hospitalist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and fast scheduler

Kommentare: The company is great in customer support. Love the design. Highly recommend it.

This platform is the easiest medical tool I have encountered. Yet, it is very powerful. It can handle many complex scenarios.

It does not yet plug into EHRs. But that did not matter for us. We use it in a silo.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Thanks a lot for your feedback. This takes valuable time and we truly appreciate your support. If there is anything we can do to make your 9/10 a 10/10, please do not hesitate to email us. We can provide integration with all major EHR systems if needed. Please ask your admins to reach out to us. Thanks!

Michael G.
Obstetrician in Kanada

Call schedule with MESHai

Kommentare: Most important-easy to use.

The MESHai tools were easy to learn and develop our call schedule. Easier than other applications I used. Love the Autoschedule feature.

No real cons. Any questions were quickly answered by the support team.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Dr. Green, Thanks for your feedback and for your positive review. Do not hesitate to tell us if there anything we can do make the system even better.

Jayme-lynn H.
Ward Clerk in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent Software

Kommentare: Never had an issue, My workplace switched from an emailed/paper system to all on Meshai and the transition easy effortless.

Colour co-ordinated Easy to navigate Easy sign-on Email updates

Maybe too emailed too often honestly I liked the system

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Jayme-Lynn, Thanks for your review. We are happy that you find the system easy to use and that you like it. Please if there is anything we can do to make it even better, share with your dedicated Mesh AI concierge. Any time. We look forward to serving you the best we can for years to come.

Kimberly B.
Nurse Navigator in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

MESH AI review

Kommentare: As mentioned above I use MESH AI to obtain the anesthetist/Surgeons OR schedule so that I may plan preop visits for the Anesthetists in the preop clinic.

The thing I like most about this product is that it is easy to navigate to the monthly schedule that I require and then easy to print a working copy to use to schedule my preop clinic surrounding the physicians OR schedule.

I dislike the numerous emails I receive every time there is a change but realize this is necessary to remain informed.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Thanks Kimberley for your feedback. We are happy that you find the product easy to work with. Sorry that the emails and notifications are bothering you. Those are partly picked by your account owner at NHH. Some can be turned off. Please contact your Mesh AI concierge via the chatbox and we can turn any that you want and we are allowed to off. Once again, thanks for your continued trust in Mesh AI.

Whitney L.
Manager in Kanada

APP

Kommentare: Good

Simple to use Accurate & clear information

The APP version doesn’t show me the month to month that my desk top version does

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Whitney, I am sorry that you are not as happy. Your feedback matters a ton to us. We will strive to earn your full satisfaction and trust in the coming weeks. One of our concierge staff will write to you soon to see how we can help with your app view. It is indeed possible to get the month view and we will have to show you how to set it. We are always here to hear your comments and will do whatever possible to rectify any issues. Thanks once again.

Frances C.
physician in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is a great program for scheduling in the ER

Kommentare: Having an interactive app as easy to use as MESH AI makes all the difference when doing shift work.

I love how easy it is to pick up a shift, just click a button and its done. I have been the scheduler for other hospitals/programs for many years.

I still have not figured out how to get updates.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Thanks Frances for your feedback. We are happy that you find the product easy to work with. Especially for someone with your years of experience working with a variety of systems. You made our day! Your Mesh AI concierge will reach out soon to show you how you can control your notifications. Please contact your Mesh AI concierge via the chatbox or a phone call if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks a lot for your feedback again and your continued support.

Colin D.
Colin D.
Analyst in Kanada

Great system for scheduling

It is an easy to use system that has the option to use Bazaar for shift changes

I really don't have any complaints about this software.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Colin, Thanks a lot for your positive review. Our number 1 goal in this endeavour is to create a platform that works well and makes your life easier. We are extremely happy that you are satisfied. Please let us know via email or platform if there is anything else we can do to continue supporting you the best possible way.

Anthony H.
Professor in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use for scheduling

Kommentare: Very efficient and easy to use.

Convenience and user-friendliness. Fast feedback and confirmation.

A lot of repetitions. I keep getting the same messages in my mailbox.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Thanks Anthony for your feedback. We are happy that you find the product easy to work with and like the speed and confirmation processes. Sorry that the emails and notifications are bothering you. Those are partly picked by your account owners/admins. Some can be turned off. Please contact your Mesh AI concierge via the chatbox or email us copies or screenshots of those you feel redundant and we can turn them if not a Queen's admin requirement. Once again, thanks for your continued trust in Mesh AI. We have asked a concierge support person to reach other to learn more and help right away.

Jennifer W.
Manager in USA

Easy and comprehensive

Kommentare: We moved from Kronos and love the cost reduction and ease of use.

It is easy to use for all staff. It is priced really well with no contracts. Allows us to change at no cost.

Mobile apps are allowing all staff feature but a subset of manager features.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to review your MeshAI platform. We are so happy that you find the platform as you want it. If there is anything you need in the future, please let us know. We are adding features and options to make the platform even closer to its ideal of giving all your admin time back to you. Have a great day.

Sina D.
President in Kanada
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No way to face an empty seat in the organisation

Kommentare: The management and development team are very tech and scientific oriented

Creativity, innovative approach to scheduling and the story behind the brand

Marketing, The software is very good that I should knew about much earlier

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Sina, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy that your internal health team is enjoying this product. Please let us know how we can support you further.

Yuri K.
Anesthesiologist in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Anesthesiology department scheduling

Kommentare: It has worked well so far for our department scheduling

Good visual layout of calendar, I like the Bazaar feature for shifts that are available, I like the weekly schedule reminders

Very many email reminders, however I was able to customize to only receive the ones I wanted.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Thanks Yuri for your feedback. We are happy that you find the product easy to work with. Happy that you found out how to control the notifications you get. Indeed, the platform is very flexible on this aspect. Some notifications can only be turned on and off by team admins and some by individual users. Please contact your Mesh AI concierge via the chatbox if you need more help on this or any other matter. We are truly delighted to hear from you and help out. Once again, thanks for your continued trust in Mesh AI.

Carson K.
md in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

review

relative ease, big fonts, colour pages,

poor communication, hard to quickly communicate with others

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Carson, I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your platform 100%. We first built a simple yet powerful scheduling platform. Our messaging feature is still in development and feedback will be very helpful for us to deliver the best product for the largest set of users. In the meantime, your Mesh AI concierge will reach out to you to see what we can do right away to make things better for your usage. Once again, thanks for taking the time to write your views here. We will be relentless to give you a perfect product. That is my promise to you.

Amy R.
Director in Kanada

Program Calendar

Easy to use, all in one location. I don't use the program a lot. I use it to print the schedule for the month however do not input the data.

would like to print in black and white vs. colour. It prints in black in white but it is difficult to read the calendar.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Amy, Thanks for your review. We are happy that Mesh AI is easy to use. We are sorry that the print is not the quality you want. That is something we can help you on your side most likely. Most printers allow for color/BW option as well as quality. your Mesh AI concierge will call you to help with this soon. Once again, thanks.

Sylvia G.
Unit Clerk in Kanada

MESH AI

Kommentare: Not sure

Easy to read I don't know what else to write.

Not easy to print off schedules There must be an easier way to print

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Sylvia, Thank you for your review. We are happy that the tool is easy but we hear you. If you find it har to print things, we will look into this and will find a better solution for you. Your dedicated Mesh AI concierge support will reach out soon to see how we can help and make your experience better. We do whatever we can to make sure you are full satisfied. Please share any other issues with us via the chatbox on the platform. Thanks again.

Christopher H.
Anaesthesia in Kanada

Options

Kommentare: Hope to create rosters easily

Live updates to schedule and the buying selling of call feature

Despite updating I cannot start my week on a Monday it always starts is a Sunday. Also hard to get to calendar view.

Antwort von MESH Scheduling

Dear Christopher, I am very sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with your platform. Your feedback is very important to us. Your Mesh AI concierge will reach out to you to show you how you can get to calendar view easier and also change week start date. Please accept our sincere apology. We have meant to bring to you a simple applications that works across all platforms equally easily and effectively. We will do whatever possible to earn your satisfaction. That's our promise to you. Thanks for your time to review to us.