Über Timeero

GPS-Zeiterfassungs- und Terminplanungs-Tool für mobile Teams. Umfassende Zeit-, Standort-, Terminplanungs- und Kilometer-Nachverfolgung.

Erfahre mehr über Timeero

A must-have app for any company, easy to use, reports are very detailed and clear. Saves me a lot of money every month.

Sometimes it kicks me out and I have a hard time logging back in. It’s frustrating sometimes, but I just have Kati manually input my hours if that happens and I still get my hours and miles.

Bewertungen zu Timeero

Timeero hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Timeero bereits verwendet?

Patrice S.
Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my staffing agency

Kommentare: I trialed multiple apps, Connect team, HHEXCHANGE, Buddy punch, timesheet mobile and quick books, I did like quick books but there wasn’t auto clock in and they were also twice the cost of Timeero - connect team was more than double, other than those two who fell short of the auto clock in feature and cost more than Timeero the others were inaccurate reporting, unreliable gps, would continue to run and just overall less impressive. Last but not least- I have to give a huge plus for Timeero’s customer service. I’ve message a good amount of times while trialing and got almost immediate response, with details explanations and follow up to make sure I was clear on the answer. They have been available for my staff, myself via chat, phone, zoom, email, and excellent to work with so far. That in itself is worth its weight in gold.

The auto clock in and out feature is the best feature for me, followed by having the ability to have multiple locations enabled for employees who move around and don’t stick to one location. Having the ability for staff to input their schedule as well as input schedules for them helps with the variety of different situations a staffing company faces.

There are 2 things that would be ideal, and I’m told the company is in the process of reviewing both for the future. 1. Having the settings automatically auto clock in for all users without them having to change it themselves, it sounds simple and the setting adjust is easy, but there are still some employees who can’t figure out why it’s not automatically working for them regardless how often I’m telling them how to do it. 2. I’d love to be able to have an Hr onboarding part of the app also where they can upload their required documents, have their profile all complete be able to push out things like employee handbooks or pdfs etc through the app. It’s taking it from a time card to a timecard plus HR but in a perfect world, a one stop would be great.

vor 3 Monaten

Patti thank you for this review! Amy is really awesome at what she does!

Luke L.
CEO in USA

More than Time Management

Kommentare: Timeero is the perfect solution for our small business in many ways. Not only does Timeero help our team manage schedules and time, it aids in payroll efficiency, employee management and much more. It became a single stop for multiple tasks for the human resources team. Th geo-fencing feature allows us to track progress and employee locations for safety, time management and tracking mileage. Such a great product!

Talk about customer service; the Timeero team is so great to work with! They are available whenever you need them and provide answers at a moment's notice.

Other than waiting for all of the new and exciting updates we anticipate from the development team at Timeero, we have nothing but positive feedback for the program.

Antwort von Timeero

Thanks for your review Luke! You can always call in if you have any questions!

Lorie K.
Case Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

my review ..

Kommentare: overall the theory/application is fine, the inaccuracy of the mileage is a huge concern and the glitches need to be updated/corrected so it functions more efficiently.

fantastic in keeping track of times and reminders for the daily usage. makes things easier at the end of the day for accountability.

grossly inaccurate mileage calculator, connected to google maps but uses air mileage not realistic for Maine roads and traveling, sometimes even doesnt log where you are but it kept the time involved accurate. sometimes logs out before i have finished the current job i am on, sometimes have had to wait for it to recognize the log in and it asks you to wait until its ready ..

Megan H.
President in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app/platform for household employer

Kommentare: I needed a cost-effective way to track hours and miles for my nanny. This works great, is easy to set up and use.

It tracks hours and mileage with geofencing at an excellent pricepoint. LOVE that it exports to Quickbooks!!!

I wish the app had better/easier/more user friendly functionality for the administrator--can't run reports to view weekly hour totals. I wish the website reports was easier so that I could set the week start/finish and it would automatically calculate weekly totals by employee. The extra steps to go in and get my employees weekly total is annoying.

Mail Delivery in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Needs improvement but for the price I’ll deal

Kommentare: Great tech support I just want to spend less time with them. I’m satisfied with the app & features when it’s working properly. I think it should be at a lower price point. The app was suppose to make my life easier but the features are not dependable.

All the features I need are there. With people working alone in the field monitor my employees hours is impossible. It’s a delivery service, they are working alone so I need the GPS to track their mls & hours by location, easy clock in & out, to view where they are, and input into QB. All that is there and available. I have been using google calendar for years for scheduling so I was excited to use Timeero calendar but it wasn’t as easy.

All the features are available but do they work. Lots of Android Compatibility issues. My android user gets booted off the app & it has never been able to track her miles. I’m on tech support more than not. Everything could use improvement. I find that I’m working too hard to integrate this timecard into my workforce & having difficulty getting my employees to comply because of the trouble they are having. Now I’m entering hours/mls based on their notes “App didn’t track mls” “App didn’t clock me in”.

Halli H.
Marketing Specialist in USA

Review for Timeero

Kommentare: We used paper clock sheets before and the difference since having Timeero has been amazing. It makes my job so much easier by being so user friendly and tracking all my hours and miles. It’s been an awesome experience and I don’t see us leaving Timeero for a long time! As long as I work there anyways, I won’t let us stop using it!

I like the easiness of the software, I can hop on and clock in within a matter of seconds and the app already knows its me, Halli and that all my hours and miles go to me. No need for a special code or card to scan. It’s simple. I work a ton, sometimes at an office sometimes in the field sometimes at home, and to have to be so easy to clock in and out while I work and track all my driving miles has been life saving!!

Antwort von Timeero

Hi Halli thanks for your review. If you are using an iPhone, we highly recommend you upgrade your app so it doesn't keep logging you out. You should reach out to our support team by visiting our website.

Rajdeep J.
owner in Kanada

Great App

Kommentare: we are using it for more than two years, support is great, never had any issues

a must-have app for any company, easy to use, reports are very detailed and clear. saves me a lot of money every month

It would be nice if can send a message through this app and send pics. but not a big deal.

Antwort von Timeero

Hi Raj! Did you know you can attach photos through the mobile app. Please reach out and we will show you! We are also working on a way for users to send messages and communicate through the app. Please reach out to us because your input on this feature matters a lot to us.

Sheena C.
Sheena C.

Best customer service

Kommentare: Overall, the software is good for time tracking but needs to be more accurate and have more options for administrators on the phone application vs the desktop. It is not extremely convenient to have to jump on the computer for everything. The reporting could have more filtering options as well for a more custom feel.

I like that you can add schedules into the app which is shared to employees and that you can make sure that the job site is in the program right so it can direct them to the job site with a click of the button.

It is not always trustworthy on the geofencing. The app seems to jump around when the employee is clocked in. When reviewing the report to see if employee was on the job site it will show them far from it. I had to test it myself and it is unreliable and inaccurate.

Antwort von Timeero

Hi Sheena, thanks for your review. We are reaching out to you now.

Geoffrey F.
Geoffrey F.
Broker in USA

Moderate quality, usually accurate and well priced

Kommentare: Usually makes payroll and job costing easier, when it works correctly.

Paid for annual subscription, this app is budget priced. Managing payroll by job and being able to assign jobs to employees is great - helps with job costing. The timecard gps feature usually works well, helps prevent early punches, and after a few conversations clock time tightens up. Editing punches is easy online and the pages at an acceptable speed.

Double punches and missed time. Have had a few times when the employee can show on their phone a punch that does not show online. Complicates up payroll and diminishes trust. Double punches have occurred when employee is logged in twice to the same job..more payroll headache. The online "New Job" has very little detail, more inputs available in app. That info is not visible online.

Chris P.
Marketing in Serbien
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A game changing app!

Kommentare: On a monthly basis, it saves us a lot of time on reporting and payroll management. I would highly recommend this app!

We use the app every day to track the location and mileage of employees. The application provides accurate data and is very easy to use.

Everything works perfectly! We have nothing but positive feedback.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the review Chris. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Jose I.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what it needs to do

Kommentare: I believe that with time that it will pay itself back it is a little bit expensive for me being a young entrepreneur with a small startup but I'm pretty sure that I'll be looking at more of a profit gain from the hours that I have saved on employees clock in and clock out.

It was nice that I was able to call and schedule a video conference with a specialist who was able to talk to all of my staff and tell them how the system works and what was the way that you could benefit us and now it pretty much gives me a lot more time to let them handle what they need to handle without me having to be integrated into everything. I'm able to back off and actually review notes on people's timesheets and I feel like I'm saving a lot more hours.

We did have some hiccups with the employees who do have iPhones or iOS systems we did see a glitch that we were having to get resolved but timeero was right there to answer all our questions and were able to even call me at 10 at night

Matthew S.
Sales & Operations Support in USA
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, need more integrations

The GPS tracking and geofencing is what really set this app apart from others we've tried. Having traveling technicians it is critical that we are able to track our employees time away from the office to ensure they are compensated appropriately. The ease of generating reports to show the miles traveled and hours worked versus scheduled are immensely helpful for our payroll.

What we were hoping to find was that we could seamlessly integrate this app into our Salesforce platform so it wouldn't feel like we had to use two separate apps and possible cause confusing with the technicians and our employees. Also wish it was a bit easier to track information, pictures and locations specific to the jobs the technicians are clocked in on.

Antwort von Timeero

Hi Matthew, thanks for your candid review! We are redesigning the web/desktop application to support job pictures. You can currently track locations on a job. Happy to show you how that works. Reach out to us at your convenience. Have a great weekend!

Trinity V.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good

Kommentare: Pretty pleased, overall. Needs some tweaking for my line of work.

-Clocking in and out. -Admininstrative controls (somewhat)

-GPS to work better -Admin mobile display for accurate real-time gps -Android to add pics on jobs -For the app to work when employee turns their locations off

Antwort von Timeero

Hi Trinity thanks for the review. We are very close to getting photos working on Android. We think it should be live this weekend. We are also working on a feature that will require employees to turn on their GPS in order to clock in. Let's hop on a call and talk about these changes.

Marc F.
QA in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Timeero Review

Kommentare: In talking with Program Supervisors they are able to verify staff billable hours much more accurately.

I use the product to simply log in/out, so I do not have experience in using many of the other available features. I find it easy to log in the morning, logging out for lunch and logging back in after lunch. I also use the Time Management tool to calculate my hours for the week which is also simple to use.

I don't have any real negatives. One suggestion would be to have the View Times feature be able to total up the hours and minutes for each day.

Antwort von Timeero

Thanks for the feedback Marc. We think this is very valuable feedback.

Marie N.
Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All in one for today's workforce

Kommentare: Overall experience, I don't have to manually read time cards, use a calculator ot type up a report. With Timeero, this new software is based on todays workforce. Timeero is a knoweledgeable software that has options to print reports as needed. Offers other useful features that can all be done from your own personal celluar. Timeero is time consuming and offers responsive customer service.

Reports. Accurate. Back ups. Excels. Decisive. Responsive. Dedicated. Knowledgeable. Time consuming.

The least I like about Timeero is the angile.

Antwort von Timeero

Marie it's great to see how much time and money Timeero is saving you! If you have any new features in mind or questions feel free to call in to our office!

Maria M.
Executive Assistant in Nicaragua
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Timeero Experience

What I like about this product is that it is very easy to use, very intuitive. It has a clean design and I can use it anywhere I go.

The software has its bug. At one point it was hard for me to clock put simply because no matter how many times I clicked on the button it wouldn.t happened. There was another time in my app, that everytime I would open the app then it would automatically make a new sign in, which would make my other sign in useless. Because of this I decided to delete the app and use it from the website,

Bryan O.
Painter in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not sure what this means

Kommentare: Problems solving is employees aren't able to say half hour lunch. When it's much longer. Accurate click out times. My boss doesn't have to manually add up hours of everyone scrolling through two weeks of texts from employees

Accurate time card keeping. Daily & weekly totals. Maps and accuracy. Able to make notes if forgot to clock in/out.

Sometimes app asks me if this is the right location when its showing my home when its not supposed to track other movement besides job sites. And not able to clock in when I have not done update.

Lanson levi B.
Tow truck driver in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful for some

The software is a great way to track hours and jobs.

The software uses too much cellular data. Over 900 gigabytes in one year of cellular data.

Antwort von Timeero

Thanks for the review Lanson! We are happy to talk to you about ways to reduce data usage. Please reach out to us on live chat to help you out with this. I've notified our support team to expect to hear from you!

Priscilla B.
Hr manager in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used the trial had a couple issues messaged the people and they helped me fix it. Easy to use.

Kommentare: Allowing us to keep control of payroll when employees check in at work and dont lie about it due to the gps location and gps fencing works like a charm. Helps us controll our employess a lot better

Easy to use straight forward for people to follow, simple layout, gps location is a plus! Allows me to see where my employees are and if they are in thw right location when they say they are. Our buiness is a hire buiness so there are always different locations. Notes are good because they can right up what they did or fixed or saw.

Would like gps to show a location with the way our employes drive not just a location of when they check in and a location of when they check out. Follow a route if they drive places. Notes need to come up automatically when checked in otherwise the employeess sometimes forget to write a review or notes

Melissa B.
Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend. I would give 10 stars if the cons are fixed.

I am able to see the locations of the employees and have control of the border where they can log in at and it will also highlight in red if they are out of the boundaries when clocking in or out and blue if employees left notes. Very convenient and well priced.

When viewing times I am unable to correct (if needed) and if I do need to edit I have to go through multiple pages to access and correct. It would also be helpful if the total times can be converted for payroll purposes.

Antwort von Timeero

Hi Melissa, Thanks for your candid review. This is super helpful in helping us under what's important to you! We will be adding a time entry edit in the mobile apps really soon and this should save you from having to open a time card on the desktop for editing. I am also looking forward to it as well!

Brian D.
Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Have had a great experience so far with this product

Kommentare: Being able to keep track of times for employes we only see once to twice a week.

- Ease of use and functionality for both administrator and user - Ease of setup for both administrator and user

- Geo Tracking log in does not always work - Wish it had a location update interval of 1-2 minutes to track employee location, As it is now they could log in leave for 8 hours and then return to log out. - Editing of times from the app for managers. - Informed user that the reason it is not working is that it needs to be updated.

Antwort von Timeero

Hi Brian thanks for your review! We are currently working on GPS tracking! We are hoping to have that live in a month! Also the ability to edit time on mobile will be coming out for managers soon. We will be sure to notify you when both of those happen!

Michael T.
Co-owner in USA

Totally worth it

We use this app daily and it is a huge lifesaver the customer service has been totally awesome thanks guys

It's still kind of new and buggy but the pros far outweigh the cons

Lemel N.
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative than other systems

Kommentare: They are great when issues arise. And very fast response time.

The ability to turn on and off employees. Since my work is contract based. When the contract is over. I can turn everyone to inactive and not be charged thats the best part so your only charged for use.

Cant import into quickbooks.... yet but im sure its coming soon.

Creedence N.
Realtor in USA

Wonderfully easy to use

My favorite thing about the software are the daily reminders to clock in and out.

There’s not really anything I’d say I don’t like. It would just be nice to have some additional features. One of which would be an ability to add if you’re on call. My employer pays us a flat amount for being on call over the weekend.

James J.

Great team

Scheduling ,ease of use , great support team

I can’t find anything to complain about. Been using for over a year now.