Filtern nach:

Über RedFlag

Notfall- und Massenbenachrichtigungslösung, mit der Unternehmen auf einfache Weise Sprach-, Text-, Social-Media- und E-Mail-Benachrichtigungen versenden können.

Erfahre mehr über RedFlag

Allie C.
Allie C.
Associate Director, Vice President - HR Program Management Office in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Have you ever had to manually contact thousands of employees during a time of crisis? As in, establish calling trees and try endlessly to get in touch to make sure they're okay? DITTO! That was our reality up until RedFlag came into the picture! What was once manual and very heavy lifting has now turned into smooth communication via channels that offer flexibility to our employees during already difficult times. Some might say "well don't those types of blast communications take the human touch out of equation?" Not at all the case. RedFlag tools allow you to interact directly with employees, and for those employees who might need a little extra support during difficult times - we spring into action to help. In fact, having the technology and analytics from RedFlag allows us to identify those in need much faster so we can ensure they are supported and have the resources they need.

First and foremost - it is intuitive. As soon as I was setup with an account, I jumped right into the tool without any trouble. Of course the RedFlag team had scheduled a demo so I could quickly get up to speed, but it was so simple that I could navigate it right away. Secondly - the flexibility is huge. Flexibility in a many ways! First the flexibility to shape recipient groups is huge. For example - are you targeting a particular geography? A particular region? An account team? A department? The list goes on. I use this tool for emergency response (hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, etc.), but it is an effective solution for any kind of broad communication needs. Second is the flexibility to distribute messages via several channels. Text, phone calls, e-mails, etc. - not everybody wants to receive communication in the same way, so this offers a solution for everyone. Third - data and analytics are a biggie for me! Data - RedFlag syncs with my company's data system nightly, so I know the information in RedFlag is the latest and greatest. Analytics - being able to easily pull insightful reports for all outbound messages is a huge win. This has been a game changer!

This may sound silly, but the only thing I dislike about RedFlag is the fact that I wasn't introduced to them sooner.

Tasmai D.
Content Manager in Indien

RedFlag is the True Game-Changer in Emergency Communication

Kommentare: Handling a company with branches in multiple locations across the nation can be quite a task. It’s your duty to ensure the safety of your employees, and doing so while being based in a single location seemed like a great challenge. That’s where RedFlag came into the picture for us! This software made it super easy for us to send out emergency notifications to our employees within seconds. Be it inclement weather fire drills, this tool has helped us send out alerts for it all. It has also improved our internal communication.

Firstly, RedFlag’s UI is exceptionally well-developed. You can easily get acquainted with it in minutes and start using it to perfection. This also makes it very simple to send out alerts during any emergency. It even allows you to send out emergency alerts in multiple modes (text, emails, and voice) to ensure that your employees notice them. Secondly, the tool can be used during non-emergency situations for internal communications. It’s possible to send across files along with the messages, and your team can acknowledge the receipt of these messages with a single tap too. This feature comes in very handy when you need to communicate the receipt of the message in a short time. Thirdly, I love its voice messages feature as it allows me to send across a bulk of information in a few minutes as compared to typing long messages. However, the thing I love the most about RedFlag is its Outlook add-in that helps me send out alerts and texts directly from Outlook!

I don’t think there are any cons to RedFlag as such. Would love to see even more features added to it. Kudos to RedFlag!

CEO in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Scalable and Easy to use for large complex organzations

Kommentare: We've simplified a lot of internal communication challenges with the product- customer service and training is top notch and we've never had a request or question that wasn't responded to quickly and clearly.

I love this platform and use it for a large client with 100s of locations for emergency management. We have literally over 100 users who login and manage their own locations for emergency messaging.

Their a few tweaks Id like to see in the UX but they seem to be constantly updating and improving

Donna J.
Admin. Assistant in USA

Wonderful Emergency Tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We only use it for emergencies, but it does the job and gets messages to tenants instantly

That it's able to get to tenants via text, call and email, so if one thing is down then they will be able to receive the message another way

I don't have anything bad to say, it does the job perfectly

Rachaell M.
Community Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Red Flag is a great service

Kommentare: Its been a great a service.

Mass communications through phone, cell and email all at once.

It was easy to use, set up took a while.

Cesar T.
Cesar T.
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast and efficient

Kommentare: We use RedFlag to communicate instant messages to our mall tenants when we have to. We had two hurricane situations a few months ago wherein we needed to inform tenants of the mall if we will close or not. Our messages we’re received timely by tenant contacts on our list and these were received simultaneously via their email and smart phones. We received many praises and positive comments during those challenging times not only from our tenants but also from the management staff, service providers and most important of all the mall owners. It is definitely an essential communication tool during crisis situations.

RedFlag is so easy to use and a fast way to communicate to our tenants on those times we need to use it. Aside from my office desktop, I was able to use it on myiPad at home.

So far I have not encountered any issues with RedFlag. It’s user friendly.

Kathy T.
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Red Flag Overview DuBois Mall

Kommentare: Very good experience

The ability to relay messages in mass quantities in a timely matter.

In the beginning it is hard to navigate until you have used it multiple times.

Jen C.
Jen C.
Partner in USA

More than software

Kommentare: I recommend Red Flag to my clients and have yet to have an unhappy customer. In particular, my clients in the Shopping Center industry have become reliant on Red Flag for crisis communications to ensure information is spread quickly and effectively, saving time and, potentially, even saving lives.

Besides the peace of mind knowing that we had this software in place, finally, I think the best part of the process was working with the company on the implementation. They are very helpful, friendly and patient!

So far I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software.

Darrin W.
VP Human Resources in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A staple of our communications

Kommentare: We have historically used Red Flag for emergency communications but during the Pandemic it proved to be great for quick messaging about changing regulations and work schedules. With people forced to work from home this was a very effective tool.

Red Flag is easy to use and very customizable.

I have no complaints about this software

Steve H.
Ast Facilities Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Software is easy to use and is Needed

Kommentare: have used it personally 4-5 times in the last 18 months and enjoy using this

We use this software for our National Notices of Issues with specific locations. I.e. Incumbent weather, Wildfire events, Evacuations, Office Closures and the likes.

not much bad to say about this software. We use this software regularly.

Brian C.
Founder in USA

RedFlag is our secret weapon!

Kommentare: In the past, we had no visibility and tracking over our communications, with RedFlag we get that. At least we know people are getting the messages. That’s huge for us.

We can track who actually received a specific message and we can do this across all channels. We have a lot of contractors that we work with, so communication is key. These are critical communications, but they are non-emergency in nature. If a message absolutely has to cut through all the clutter, we send it using RedFlag. Contractors know to look for and respond to a message from RedFlag.

There's really not much to dislike. This is web-based product, so they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. It's so intuitive and easy to use.

George T.
Self employed in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Red Flag- Great Way to find a deal

Kommentare: I look at this app each day. its a great way to find and communicate deals

I love how you can post deals, and revie boards and how there is always a forum for freebies and blak fridays. I have purschaed alot of items through the informaiton provided in the app

Sometimesi have to filter through alot of junk to review the items im interest in

Melody W.
Project Coordinator in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Project Coordinator

RedFlag is the most comprehensive and user-friendly mass-communication system available. From the ease of implementation to the outstanding customer service the Pocketstop Team provides, RedFlag exceeds my expectations across the board.

I have been using the system for several years, and I have nothing negative to comment on. Pocketstop is continuously providing new and innovative enhancements to their system to better serve the customer's needs.

Lorrie B.
Asst. Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: We use RedFlag as a broadcast notice to our building tenants when conducting fire drills or when an a situation in the building occurs and we need to get information out quickly.

This software allows us to communicate with our Tenants at optimum times... during emergency situations or when building wide information needs to be sent in a moment.

The software is a little expensive for the amount of times that we use it throughout the year.

Shawn H.
IT Project Leader in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very Powerful, Very Affordable

Kommentare: Our objective with buying this service was to alert the Penn Museum community of disruptions of critical systems in our building. Due to Penn policy, however, we are not allowed to alert our community of immediate emergencies. We must rely on fire alert systems or Penn proper for information about an incident.

This is my first time managing a crisis or internal communication system, so I have very little to compare and contrast. I can say that the system is very easy to use and is not overloaded with useless features. Additionally, the price point was perfect for our small/medium organization.

I can't really think of anything. Make it free?

Lionel K.
Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Red Flag when it counts

Kommentare: Communication, communication is the cornerstone of easing everyone's mind during a Pandemic. Our Residents and Staff are safe, and we keep everyone informed about weekly testing, the results, and information about COVID vaccines.

For our Senior Living Community, Red Flag allows me to keep in touch with Residents, Family Members, and Staff. We send out notices weekly and sometimes daily to update everyone about the Community, testing for COVID, and the results of testing.

Software is very easy to use, so I am not sure what can be done to make it better.

Project Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must for managing client/tenant/vendor relations

Kommentare: Our company often needs to reach out to tenants and members on short notice and this system allows us to accurately do so, whether it's weather-related closings, emergency building repairs, etc..... This system has been very helpful.

RedFlag is a great tool for our organization to quickly get out important notifications to all our staff, tenants and vendors. The client is very happy and at ease that we have a reliable emergency notification system. It was simple to set up and user friendly when making frequent changes to group lists.

I have not had any issues with this software.

Zach V.
Manager, Corporate Services in USA
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Service!

Kommentare: Very good.

I've had a great experience with the Redflag software and team. The application is very easy to use and is extremely helpful in times where we need to communicate to the masses. My onboarding associate, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is an outstanding resource and did a wonderful job assisting us in the setup.

I haven't found anything that stands out as a major con.

Michael S.
Project Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Redflag Review

Kommentare: The Redflag software has made my job easier by giving me the capability to send mass notifications anywhere I have a cell signal. Not only is the software user friendly, but the customer support is helpful and ready to respond to questions.

I liked the fact that you can send notifications not only from your computer but from your smart phone.

I have not found anything I dislike about the software, at this time.

Property Associate in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and Efficient

Kommentare: Redflag is our property go to for immediate need and emergency announcements.

Redflag is easy to setup; has a good visual format and is user friendly. Updates are quick and easy. I

Redflag has not presented any issues so far for our users.

Assistant General Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Emergency Notices to Tenants

Kommentare: Easy.

It is very easy to use to communicate with tenants and building staff at the building.

The notices are very simple. Recommend photos or icons when texting as well as text.

Mark T.
IT Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why You Should Use RedFlag

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We can reach out to all of our employees on multiple devices very quickly with information.

It is straightforward to use and easy to manage. Top-notch support by there staff.

I cannot find anything that I do not like about this system.

Mike T.
Network Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and reliable and easy to use software.

Very easy to manage and send messages to a large number of employees. Easy for employees to "Opt In" as well, which cuts down on administration overhead. Creating and using a template could not be any simpler.

Nothing. I'm just typing something here because it is required.

Andrea S.
VP of Operations in USA

Emergencies made easy

The ability to send notifications from the app vs. deskstop. This has made notifying tenants during an emergency easy and efficient. Our tenants have been very impressed with the new system

The computerized voice that speaks the voicemail is impersonal. The delay time between answering a phone call and the voice message starting. The fact that the email isn't able to incorporate our company logo.