Great option for professional vacation rental managers!

Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software has good UI/UX, making it easy to use. They're adding new useful features, you can integrate many other apps and the reporting tools are very good.

Nachteile: Just like with every other software we've tried, they would need to invest more in customer support. Still, FS is much better than the alternatives so far.

Great and responsive team. Good product

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Anna marie A.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’ve used a few channel managers so far (Freetobook, Tokeet and Guesty) and this is the best I’ve found. I have found the guys to be responsive at adding new features and listening to what features I require.
There are still some things that need ironing out and developing, but on the whole this is the best solution I have found.
Thanks fs, keep up the good work 😊

Vorteile: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are very friendly and amenable and aim to please and sort things out as quickly as they can. They also put up with my constant questions and Improvement suggestions.
The recent link with Zapier (although currently in Beta version) as it means we can link with other apps making life more simple (Google spreadsheets, Podio, etc). Especially pleased we can now link to Xero our accounting software via Zapier as well to create invoices and other payment options. This really will be a game changer
They are just introducing me to a flat rate payment option which should create savings for us which is a good thing :)

Nachteile: The platform doesn’t create owner statements which is a shame - although we can now do this ourselves via Zapier. There have been issues with adding VAT to bookings via the website they offer - hopefully will be resolved soon. It would be useful to have a booking button widget to add to our own website rather than having to send customers to the fs website. It would be useful to be able to see more than one month of the calendar at a time. Minimum of two and up to six months would be very helpful.

But these are small niggles in the overall scheme of things.

Just Great!

Bewertet am 3.6.2018
Ivo G.

Kommentare: streamlining operation

Vorteile: The agility and speed of new feature development in the FantasticStay is on another level that has really allowed us to scale! We have tried few products before, but they were solving only partially the needs that we have. For us the importance of being heard and provided with solutions fast is extremely important! I am looking forward partnering with FS Team

Nachteile: it was difficult for me to understand from the first look the source of the reservations in the multi-calendar, but the software team put a priority on that and resolve it in a week time.

FantasticStay review

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Bill M.
Vice President
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer rep does a great demo. Talks about many features in development and sells the vision very well. We signed up - only option is quarterly - and when the wheels started falling off the bus and we couldn't get things to work properly support didn't seem to be able to address. Asked for a refund because we could not use the software... all requests have gone unanswered... total silence from everyone. I would suggest that you be very thorough in your requirements and you vet them all prior to signing up. Things that you would assume to work my not work as you need them to.

Vorteile: The UI is great... some good metrics. Has some "wow" type features that are cool like email capture and reviews submission... but the WOW just doesn't get past some base functionality mis-steps.

Nachteile: Taxing... Could not make this work correctly for the properties that we have. There was no way to get it setup to manage state and local taxes and those that are collected by the channels and those that we have to collect ourselves. There is no detailed reporting... I can't imagine going through a tax audit with the type of information available and improper calculations. Housekeeping... they leverage Asana a project management solution. I couldn't get this to work well with my housekeepers. Your properties must be listed on AirBnB even if NOT Active. If you did not have them there the system didn't work correctly. I have many properties that are NOT on AirBnB and was told the only way I could list them was to put them on AirBnB as inactive properties. Not an acceptable solution for me and the interface to "build them out" was not ready for use yet. Discounts and Addons - there is no support for doing things like coupon codes to discount a booking.. Things like AAA discount, military discount, frequent guest, etc... You also can not do addons for things like Early Checkin and late check out, pet fees, and the like. The out of the box website is just OK. It is a single format and you are allowed to insert a logo at the top of the page and an image but that's about it. It uses the information from AirBnB and those are the only reviews that it show... the system has no way of collecting your own reviews and publishing them. Owner

Very good software, easy using and functional.

Shelly I.
Head of Integrations

Vorteile: I like the option Parent / Child listings. We can easy synchronize many airbnb accounts and listings. Also I like the mark up option, we can increase the prices with different % for each account and listing. I like that we have the option to move reservations from one listing to another and the calendar in the other channels can be free.

Nachteile: I like least that there is no option to see the full information about the listing - address, pictures, occupancy of the property, bed configuration etc.

Airbnb management game changer

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Ivaylo K.
Property Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of everything.

Vorteile: "An absolute game changer in Airbnb property management! We have 80+ properties and FantasticStay makes our life far less hectic and paralysed in terms of operations. We could not have done it without them. Robust features, first class customer support. Highly recommended!"

Nachteile: All of the support are great people. I sincerly reccommend their services and support. They helped me a lot.

Excellent features, no customer support to speak of, no support for US taxes

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Axel K.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wish we could have gotten out of the gate with FantasticStay, but the thought of having all our bookings go through a platform for which we can't get any support is too scary. If we run into a snag and we lose revenue with no access to customer support, that is not a risk we are willing to take.

Vorteile: Excellent software, and well suited for the European market, and if you operate primarily on Airbnb, If you charge a full room rate and take VAT out, then this is the software for you. But if you're in the US and you charge a base rate for the room and add the local taxes on top, then forget this software, it doesn't support that kind of billing. They pretty much have all of the features we want with exception of taxes. We have to invoice our customers with base rate + GET and TAT, this software doesn't support it.

Nachteile: The tax fields are missing! And they cannot be configured by listing, which is actually incompatible with the way we do business in Hawaii, since all counties have different GET levels. And there is no integration into the channels for the taxes, the assumption is that they get taken out of the base room rate. This is not a solution viable for the US market. In addition, we couldn't get deep integration with any other channel except Airbnb, They said they do this via Rentals United, but we were told by Rentals United that the only way to get the software configured is if FantasticStay did it. That was a complete show stopper since the support from FantasticStay was virtually NONEXISTENT. We got ZERO help with onboarding, they couldn't be bothered to get us out of the gate even with just the basics.

Great Software

Zlatina B.
Integrations Department

Vorteile: Great software! I am using it daily and I am very happy with it. It is well developed and maintained. Any time there is some bug or in case it is slowing down, it is being promptly fixed and sorted out.

Nachteile: I am pleased with using it so far and I cannot point out any cons. Any time there is some bug or in case it is slowing down, it is being promptly fixed and sorted out.

Easy to use, offers lots of options that are suitable for me

Stoyan K.
Receptionist
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can track previous actions which is good if you want to revert changes to their previous state and you can also who made this changes.

Nachteile: The user should be able to customise some of the features if they not needed for the position he or she is in so the features you need to work on will respond better.

Great service

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Marcel G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy access and overall control of the process.

Nachteile: At the moment there is nothing I am not satisfied about.

The software is very useful and effective. I use it on a daily basis.

Maria K.
Communication Talent
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can save a lot of different information which will be useful later. It is fast and effective. The software is maintained regularly and if you experience any problems you can contact the support team and they will help you right away.

Nachteile: There are no cons that come to mind. Everyhing is running smoothly and is maintained regularly. Keep up the good work!

It is good.

Tanya B.
Communication Talent

Vorteile: The desing is very simple and easy to use. I like how we can see the platform from where the reservations come.

Nachteile: The software is very slow sometimes. Also if there is a reservation for one of the properties what has started few days ago you can not move it to other property without delete the original reservation and create two different reservations.

I work on the synchronization of the calendars and the information between the different platforms

Svetlana V.
Technical assistant
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It makes the work easy and orderly.

Vorteile: The software is very useful when you have a property that is listed in more than one platform. It gathers all the information for the reservations and the properties in one place.

Nachteile: It is easy to use and it is well designed software. It's easy to find the information about the properties and the reservations.

Superb potential - currently lacking

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Managing Director
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The reviews here are suspicious, lots within a very similar timeframe of similar length using similar language

Vorteile: The plethora of features is really amazing and could make our vacation rental business really a lot easier to run

Nachteile: Sadly there seems to be a few minor bugs yet to be ironed out. There is also a few key features not yet implemented. We were told these would be introduced in a few days but they werent. Not sure if false promises to get us signed up or if development took too long.

Extremely easy and convenient!

Pavlina G.
Office worker

Vorteile: As I mentioned above, it is extremely easy to work with , quite conveniet and really well modified for all types of users.

Nachteile: I have been using it for a while now and I can`t seem to find any negative points on using this software.

Great product, but not worth it if you don't have that many properties.

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Josue L.
Consultant Nafta Region
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It offers you a lot of information about your properties, bookings, clients, etc. The thing is, since I only had one property to rent, it just didn't make sense.

Nachteile: I didn't have many properties to make the most of it.