ADP Comprehensive Services Erfahrungen

Über ADP Comprehensive Services

Hole dir die Workforce Now-Plattform sowie Profis, die mit deinem HR-Team zusammenarbeiten, um Best Practices, Prozesseffizienz und Support zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über ADP Comprehensive Services

Easy to use software and integrates with other platforms.

Bewertungen zu ADP Comprehensive Services

3,9
3,9

ADP Comprehensive Services hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 160 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ADP Comprehensive Services bereits verwendet?

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Access for All Employees

ADP works great for offices of any size. I've used it for years love the capability it has to access your pay-stubs and 401k information without having to contact HR for help. You can also check your weekly earnings and audit your work without any hassle.

It takes a little getting used to on your first couple of uses, but you get the hang of the features quickly.

Antwort von ADP

Hi, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP!

Melisa
Payroll, Benefits, Compensation Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP Comprehensive Services, A Worthwhile Investment for Your Organization!

Kommentare: I have worked with ADP Comprehensove Services at a couple of jobs, and I receive consistenly great service every time! No issue that I may have is too bigfor them to assist me with, or find a way to resolve.

The prompt services, the care, thoroughness, and "follow-up" nature of the representatives

Hasving to pay for custom reports sometimes, when an already-existing styandard report is available, and can be tweaked for no additional cost.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Melisa, thank you so much for the well-rounded and thorough review! It's great to hear from customers like you, and we are so glad to have you with our Ambassador community. If there's anything that you need to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to a continued partnership for years to come!

Jacqueline
Payroll Technician in Kanada
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible customer service

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's not too hard to use, although some things can be tricky.

Customer service. CSR's are not very knowledgeable and will keep putting you on hold while they consult with someone else, who then gives them incorrect information half of the time.

Erika
CFO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Amazing implementation team, all the support, their dedication, motivation to solve all our issues/challenges. Overall: I like that i can always get a hold of customer service to help out one very topic.

Moving from implementation to being just a regular customer is very hard, felt like falling from the mountain top to the deep valley. Scheduling module is not up to my expectations, does not have the functionalities we need Overall: ADP has a lot of resources to help customer (Admin) to learn the system, but it is overwhelming, i keep getting several email a day, i cannot keep up. Our company does not have a dedicated HR person just for ADP tasks and instead of helping, it just makes me stressed that i have to take care of all the tasks that ADP assigns to me.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Erika, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to have you and look forward to a continued partnership beyond implementation. We encourage you to reach out to your Implementation Manager who would be happy to assist in explaining available resources, training, etc.!

Emily
HR Generalist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Services Changed the Game

Kommentare: Overall, I am very grateful for having Comprehensive Services. I would not have been able to stay with the company I am currently at had they not made this switch.

We were with ADP Workforce Now in what they call Majors. This is the same technology platform but with significantly less support and modules than with Comprehensive Services. During our time with Majors, we went through several significant issues that required support and it was not a good user experience. By moving to Comprehensive Services, we gained access to modules that streamlined our processes, an HR Business [sensitive content hidden] who is your right-hand person and can support you strategically as well as advocate for you when issues arise, and gained access to a better service platform and team. The amount of stress that his been eliminated by moving to Comprehensive Services is significant.

I will say that I continue to be disappointed by Benefit Services and implementation. Implementation was a bit of a mess. It was clear there isn't a checklist to make sure clients are receiving access and education to everything included. We did not gain access to some modules until after I had inquired about what we were missing and pushed to gain access. Benefit services tends to be similar to implementation where it seems the teams don't know how to use the entire system. A lot of things are missed/dropped when working with them.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Emily, we really appreciate the thorough and detailed review! The detailed feedback is so valuable as we continue to work towards improving the user experience where we can. We are so glad to hear that we've been able to meet your complex needs and that you're grateful for Comp Services. We're grateful for clients like you and look forward to a continued partnership. Please reach out if you need anything.

Tammie
Director in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Choose ADP - You won't be sorry!

Kommentare: Excellent! Top notch team of professionals!

I like that I never feel alone! I have a team of resources available with the click of a button or a quick phone call.

Tracking of paid sick leave in the various states can be a hassle. Updating of platform when you least expect it.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Tammie! Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing from our happy clients and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We look forward to a continued partnership for years to come. As always, reach out if you need anything!

Lisa
Payroll Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User for Many Years

Kommentare: If we were able to get our customer services reps one on one, as we were able to reach our implementation team, I don't think I would have anything negative to say. Would also love to see the PTO tracking system built up a little more, with less red tape to cut through and definitely better reporting with regards to available balances on one spreadsheet, at a practitioners fingertips.

The Payroll Processing feature. We also use Smart Compliance so having the comfort of something monitoring tax compliance, our filings, etc. We use the Time and Attendance feature so transferring timecards is a very simple process. We also use the system to track our PTO, could use a bit more functionality on this end of the house but I know with product feedback, we will see additional changes as ADP works towards what their clients would like to see. Analytics dashboard is also a great feature and the Bridge is back, major plus!

The customer service in the aspect of not being able to reach your team directly. Sometimes they are available to answer the phone and you can have your issues resolved ASAP, other times, you get someone not familiar with your setup and it takes a while to catch them up to speed. Would love a more direct one on one contact with our representatives like ADP used to have.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for the detailed and thorough review! We really appreciated the detailed feedback and are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience. If you are interested, we think you may be a great potential fit for our Reference Program! This is a fantastic way to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Kyla
Human Resource Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We love ADP

Kommentare: We are working on updating the Pay Grades and aligning them with merit increases and bonuses.

I like that we can intergrade different functions for different departments in on HR system.

I don't like when the updates reject certain functions or don't keep information needed.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Kyla. Thanks for taking the time to review Comprehensive Services. We know it takes time and we appreciate your effort. We're so glad you've had a great experience overall! We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Henry
Recruiter in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed in Customer Support and Reliability

Kommentare: frustrating and disappointing. a vast array of powerful tools that are silo-ed off from one another leaving me with almost no ability to utilize many of them in a productive way

ADP has a vast array of tools and functionalities that are very powerful and give users many options and abilities to manage their HRIS.

constant issues with reliability, services unavailable, data corrupted or rolled back 6 months unannounced. customer support either totally clueless or generically unhelpful.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Henry, thank you for posting a review. We're sorry that your customer service experience did not match your expectations. We would like the opportunity to talk with you and investigate your feedback further and how we can make things right. If you are interested, email your contact information and company name to clientfeedback@adp.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cody
Cody
Controller in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All-Encompassing Solution for those who can live without a "White Glove" Payroll Experience

Kommentare: Overall positive, I prefer ADP over the 2 other payroll systems I've used, and the price is fair as well.

Ease of processing payroll, and ability to contact customer service regularly to get custom reporting and resolve issues.

Some solutions to issues are not obvious at all in the platform, and the only way to really learn is by talking with an ADP employee, and then learning it for next time. This can be a time-sink sometimes for smaller issues.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Cody, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review! We are so happy to have you as a client. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2021! Happy Holidays!!!

Orlando
Human Resources Specialist in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ADP: Your Company's New Best Friend

Kommentare: Above satisfactory - Excellent.

All features of ADP are very useful and liked for how they perform. Top Features are: the HR, Payroll, and Benefits Dashboards, QuickCalc (used to quickly estimate wages for EEs that may need an earnings adjustment), Manual check adjustments and off-cycle payrolls, talent tabs, and reporting. Honorable mention for the EE Documents.

The incompatibility with larger physical display screens. My company evolved from using 2 standard monitors side by side to one large monitor with a 3440x1440 ultrawide display. However, I was able to submit a feedback request and hopefully it's a design flaw to be fixed.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Orlando, this review made our day! We love the title and are so honored to be a best friend and partner! We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Let us know if there's anything that you need from our team.

Dana
HR Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The perfect addition to our HR team

Kommentare: We are a growing business that used to do all payroll and HR management in house. As we began to grow, it became obvious that our old ways were not going to cut it in terms of volume of new hires and a forever lengthening payroll list. Adding ADP to our company has really streamlined how we handle every area of payroll and HR, that we are saving time and adding value to our outdated processes.

What I like most about ADP Comprehensive Services is the ease of use. After completing a few training classes for the service, I felt very competent in using the software, and very confident that I could continue to gain more knowledge as time went on. ADP does an excellent job of providing you witht he tools needed to get your company up and running fast with their software.

What I like the least about ADP Comprehensive Services is that certain modules work better with different browsers, and that can be very frustrating. Having to switch back and forth between chrome and IE to get the best experience from one situation to the next is not ideal.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Dana, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We're so happy that your payroll and HR areas have been streamlined, saving time and adding value!

ShaunaGaye
Director, Payroll & Benefits in Jamaika
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

All Good

Kommentare: overall great experience

I love the ease of Everything in one place

hard to get a hold of the right representative sometimes

vor 6 Monaten

Hi ShaunaGaye, thanks for taking the time to review Comprehensive Services. We know it takes time and we're so glad you've had a great experience! We are glad that you find everything easy to use!

Samantha
Sales Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Clock In/Out Functionality for Employee Time Tracking

Kommentare: ADP works just fine for our company the pros outweigh the cons by a lot. It's easy to use, visually friendly, and there has been no down time or glitching within the program within the last year that I can remember.

ADP is easy to access both via the computer webpage as well as the ADP app for your phone. Clocking in and out is very easy and user friendly. You can see your hours after each day and whether or not your supervisor has approved your time punches. You are able to view your paycheck each pay period and it shows you your exact paystub, which is easy to print and use for banking/loan purposes.

The biggest issue with ADP is that with the phone app you have to be within a certain range of your work location to clock in and out. Depending on how large ADP thinks your workplace is, it can be a real pain. Our place of employment is a large 356 unit trailer park and you have to be within a certain range of the office because it doesn't consider being within the park as being "on-site" for clocking in and out. Our maintenance guys complain about this, even though it hasn't directly affected me since I work in the office.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Samantha, Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing about the easy to use functionality. We appreciate your business! Have a great day!

Angela
Human Resources Director in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP Life Saver

Kommentare: Excellent

Great customer service always solves my problems and issues!

I don't like the new color scheme on the update very hard viewing previous color was easy to see and identify tabs etc. My opinion old view of payroll processing was easier and clearer than new version.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Angela, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Timothy
Field IT Tech in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Worst time management application.

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible.

Absolutely nothing at all. I could not find one good thing about this application.

The absolutely horrible interface. There is little to no information on what anything does, you just have to click it and find out. To take time off or see if your time off has been approve there is a little exclamation point when a number on it, however when you click any notification it either does nothing or takes you to an empty schedule. You have to *FIND* the right route to go to get any kind of information because there is no guide or tool tip for anything on any of these pages.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Timothy, Thank you for the review. We are very sorry you have experienced difficulties with the time management application. We would like to connect and work with you to improve your experience with the technology. Thank you

Holly
HR Generalist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Typical HRIS

End of year processing is easy and convenient for admins and employees.

Systems don't flow as they should between HR, Benefits and Payroll. Reporting functionality should be more simplified. Trying to find invoices should be all in one place.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Holly, thank you so much for the review! We're glad you find the year processing easy and user friendly. We will pass on your feedback regarding the flow between the systems, this is helpful feedback. We're glad that you've had a good experience overall and we look forward to continuing our partnership!

Stephanie
HR Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

ADP is fairly easy to navigate anything I have had issues with were quickly and easily resolved with a simple call to customer service.

401k is not within the same program. I would prefer it to all be in one spot.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for the review! We are so glad to hear that you find everything user friendly and easy to navigate. We look forward to working with you for years to come! If you are interested, we think you may be a good fit for our Reference Program. This is a fantastic way to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Emily
Senior Living in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bradford

Kommentare: Very helpful

Very user friendly, easy to input. So may areas to look in and search.

I have no things I dislike about ADP at this time.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are so glad that you find the platform easy to use, that is one of our biggest goals! Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Donna
Human Resources Director in USA

The system is a good but there are quirks and not even your staff knows how to resolve at time

Kommentare: All files are now uploaded electronically, appraisals are done online and is now paperless. They have great features if only the implementation and training were better. They provide you with videos that are completely outdated.

Different features, good variety. It has tons of functions, if only the implementation team was adequate. I have worked on several implementations and the whole process is a mess.

The training is not very good. I used Administaff several years ago and their implementation & training rocked

Antwort von ADP

Hi Donna, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP! I would love to connect with you more about our customer support. Please reach out to: will.blalock@adp.com

Leonard
HR in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP Comprehensive Services Review

Most areas of ADP Comprehensive Services are user friendly.

Customer service and support has drastically fallen.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Leonard. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad customer service experience. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. If you're interested, please email your contact info to clientfeedback@adp.com. We hope to talk to you soon.

January
Payroll & Benefits in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

JStoneReview

Kommentare: Easy to use. Could use some improvements. But overall happy.

The functionality of the program is nice.

Some of the glitches in the system can be frustrating.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi January. Thank you for the feedback! We're thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll strive to continue to improve and make the system easier for our customers.

Shoua
HR Assistant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Easy

Kommentare: ADP is an easy and great software for a company to manage their employees' hours and wages. I would recommend it.

I liked how easy it is to run reports on this software and how employee timesheets are managed. Also, tracking employee vacation hours was simple.

I did not like that this software could not allow multiple tabs, which meant if you were in the middle of doing something but had to check on something else, you would have to cancel out of what you were doing.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Shoua, thank you for recommending us in your review! We're so glad we made your experience with us a great one and look forward to continuing to be your HR partner. We will pass your feedback onto our teams.

Yolande
Human Resources Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great HRIS

Kommentare: Overall - things have improved going from no HRIS to a comprehensive HRIS.

The reporting option; the ease of use for most processes; the many add-on's that make life a bit easier

The ATS is not a true ATS and extremely cumbersome to use. The training add-on - it was not rolled out well at all; the lack of documentation. If you want to know anything, you must contact someone to assist you without any documentation.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Yolande, Thank you for kind comments! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

Karen
Accountant in USA

ADP provides the best customer support The reps are always calm, accommodating and friendly.

Kommentare: HR benefits, payroll and reporting.

Ease of navigation and use of ADP for obtaining data on employees. I like the help option to look up information.

Getting timed out after short periods of log in time and pulling reports are not easy. I struggle with creating and pulling reports.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP! Please reach out to me directly at will.blalock@adp.com and I can assist you with creating and pulling reports. Thanks!