ADP Comprehensive Services Erfahrungen

Über ADP Comprehensive Services

Hole dir die Workforce Now-Plattform sowie Profis, die mit deinem HR-Team zusammenarbeiten, um Best Practices, Prozesseffizienz und Support zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über ADP Comprehensive Services

Easy to use software and integrates with other platforms.

Our maintenance guys complain about this, even though it hasn't directly affected me since I work in the office.

Bewertungen zu ADP Comprehensive Services

4,0
4,0

ADP Comprehensive Services hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 164 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ADP Comprehensive Services bereits verwendet?

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Access for All Employees

ADP works great for offices of any size. I've used it for years love the capability it has to access your pay-stubs and 401k information without having to contact HR for help. You can also check your weekly earnings and audit your work without any hassle.

It takes a little getting used to on your first couple of uses, but you get the hang of the features quickly.

Antwort von ADP

Hi, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to APP!

Erika
CFO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Amazing implementation team, all the support, their dedication, motivation to solve all our issues/challenges. Overall: I like that i can always get a hold of customer service to help out one very topic.

Moving from implementation to being just a regular customer is very hard, felt like falling from the mountain top to the deep valley. Scheduling module is not up to my expectations, does not have the functionalities we need Overall: ADP has a lot of resources to help customer (Admin) to learn the system, but it is overwhelming, i keep getting several email a day, i cannot keep up. Our company does not have a dedicated HR person just for ADP tasks and instead of helping, it just makes me stressed that i have to take care of all the tasks that ADP assigns to me.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Erika, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to have you and look forward to a continued partnership beyond implementation. We encourage you to reach out to your Implementation Manager who would be happy to assist in explaining available resources, training, etc.!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP WFN is good but you'll regret adding comprehensive services...

Kommentare: I refuse to work for any company that uses comprehensive services.

Absolutely nothing, it's extremely expensive and adds nothing to a company unless they don't want to pay for a in-house payroll specialist. However, an in-house payroll specialist with prior ADP experience will have more control without comprehensive services which should lead to less errors with thorough audits.

I used ADP Comprehensive services tied in with ADP Workforce for approximately six weeks . Week 2 I wanted to pull out my hair in frustration. My prior company had ADP WFN where I had full control. My new company had comprehensive + WFN. My top three aggravations were: #1 losing the ability to cut manual checks (i.e. QuikCalc 1min-30 sec task w/o CS). The team would be responsible for this & if we were lucky we received the calculations before the end of the day. #2 losing the ability to preview & submit payroll. (Another 2-10 min process) The team sent us custom Excel files to enter retro pay, pto, missed hours etc. Once complete we sent it to them to create a batch. Hrs later they'd send preview reports for verifying. Each code required 1-2 correction plus waiting hours for updated reports. Our bi-weekly submission date was Wed but they submitted on Thu cutting it extremely close to the wire & leaving no room for a final look over. #3 our team was no more knowledgeable than the CSR's answering phones. For several weeks we requested a shift differential added to certain communities, they struggled to figure it out & we had to cut checks for shorted employees. However, the 4th pay period attempted they got the rate correct but that's the only rate employees were paid.

Antwort von ADP

We apologize for the experience you encountered and understand how frustrating the situation must have been. ADP let you down, which is something we never aspire to do. For that, we are also sorry. We have taken measures to immediately address the issues you have raised, including reducing the number of payroll previews for agile and accurate pay processing. We have also made investments in automated payroll processing to streamline the auditing and validation process, and enhance the client experience further. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Charlotte
office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very easy on the back end of things

Kommentare: very positive because it simplifies the payroll process

super easy to edit employees time, view time, manage when and where they can clock in.

employees are not able to go back and edit their time themselves after it has been 24 hours.

Emily
HR Generalist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Services Changed the Game

Kommentare: Overall, I am very grateful for having Comprehensive Services. I would not have been able to stay with the company I am currently at had they not made this switch.

We were with ADP Workforce Now in what they call Majors. This is the same technology platform but with significantly less support and modules than with Comprehensive Services. During our time with Majors, we went through several significant issues that required support and it was not a good user experience. By moving to Comprehensive Services, we gained access to modules that streamlined our processes, an HR Business [sensitive content hidden] who is your right-hand person and can support you strategically as well as advocate for you when issues arise, and gained access to a better service platform and team. The amount of stress that his been eliminated by moving to Comprehensive Services is significant.

I will say that I continue to be disappointed by Benefit Services and implementation. Implementation was a bit of a mess. It was clear there isn't a checklist to make sure clients are receiving access and education to everything included. We did not gain access to some modules until after I had inquired about what we were missing and pushed to gain access. Benefit services tends to be similar to implementation where it seems the teams don't know how to use the entire system. A lot of things are missed/dropped when working with them.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Emily, we really appreciate the thorough and detailed review! The detailed feedback is so valuable as we continue to work towards improving the user experience where we can. We are so glad to hear that we've been able to meet your complex needs and that you're grateful for Comp Services. We're grateful for clients like you and look forward to a continued partnership. Please reach out if you need anything.

Lisa
Payroll Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User for Many Years

Kommentare: If we were able to get our customer services reps one on one, as we were able to reach our implementation team, I don't think I would have anything negative to say. Would also love to see the PTO tracking system built up a little more, with less red tape to cut through and definitely better reporting with regards to available balances on one spreadsheet, at a practitioners fingertips.

The Payroll Processing feature. We also use Smart Compliance so having the comfort of something monitoring tax compliance, our filings, etc. We use the Time and Attendance feature so transferring timecards is a very simple process. We also use the system to track our PTO, could use a bit more functionality on this end of the house but I know with product feedback, we will see additional changes as ADP works towards what their clients would like to see. Analytics dashboard is also a great feature and the Bridge is back, major plus!

The customer service in the aspect of not being able to reach your team directly. Sometimes they are available to answer the phone and you can have your issues resolved ASAP, other times, you get someone not familiar with your setup and it takes a while to catch them up to speed. Would love a more direct one on one contact with our representatives like ADP used to have.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for the detailed and thorough review! We really appreciated the detailed feedback and are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience. If you are interested, we think you may be a great potential fit for our Reference Program! This is a fantastic way to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Tammie
Director in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Choose ADP - You won't be sorry!

Kommentare: Excellent! Top notch team of professionals!

I like that I never feel alone! I have a team of resources available with the click of a button or a quick phone call.

Tracking of paid sick leave in the various states can be a hassle. Updating of platform when you least expect it.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Tammie! Thank you so much for the review! We love hearing from our happy clients and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We look forward to a continued partnership for years to come. As always, reach out if you need anything!

Kyla
Human Resource Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We love ADP

Kommentare: We are working on updating the Pay Grades and aligning them with merit increases and bonuses.

I like that we can intergrade different functions for different departments in on HR system.

I don't like when the updates reject certain functions or don't keep information needed.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kyla. Thanks for taking the time to review Comprehensive Services. We know it takes time and we appreciate your effort. We're so glad you've had a great experience overall! We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Cody
Cody
Controller in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All-Encompassing Solution for those who can live without a "White Glove" Payroll Experience

Kommentare: Overall positive, I prefer ADP over the 2 other payroll systems I've used, and the price is fair as well.

Ease of processing payroll, and ability to contact customer service regularly to get custom reporting and resolve issues.

Some solutions to issues are not obvious at all in the platform, and the only way to really learn is by talking with an ADP employee, and then learning it for next time. This can be a time-sink sometimes for smaller issues.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Cody, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review! We are so happy to have you as a client. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2021! Happy Holidays!!!

Lauren
Membership coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ADP Comprehensive Services

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is easy to use and has a lot of accessable information and benefits

A lot of bug problems and refreshing needed to use the app

Nicholas
HR Analyst in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ADP Comprehensive Services Review

Kommentare: It has been helpful to provide metrics for senior management regarding HR analytics, self service for our employees for a bunch of personal information, allow for I-9 management through E-verify, great custom reporting to be able to pull for our teams within our organization, and allow for online performance management for our employee population.

There are plenty of great options such as faster customer service- being able to talk to a representative very quickly, super helpful with setup such as for open enrollment in setting up all the new plans and rates, setup with API's to vendors, help with total management, addition of HR analytics and dashboard for management and HR to make metrics that are very useful, help with custom reporting and very easy for employees being able to make changes such as their direct deposit, tax information , life events and benefit enrollment. It is also great to have the E-verify file feed built into ADP so we can send it directly to them.

The on boarding for ADP is not great and does not allow for a true on boarding system as we cannot electronically sign for any documents and cannot transfer all data from our ATS. Sometimes, we have experienced a longer wait time for customer service and it makes it difficult to talk with someone but have had a good overall experience. The total management is not a true capture for management of leave as we do not have any ADP time sheets so it makes it impossible to track based on time sheets since we use Unanet.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Nicholas, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP!

Dana
HR Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The perfect addition to our HR team

Kommentare: We are a growing business that used to do all payroll and HR management in house. As we began to grow, it became obvious that our old ways were not going to cut it in terms of volume of new hires and a forever lengthening payroll list. Adding ADP to our company has really streamlined how we handle every area of payroll and HR, that we are saving time and adding value to our outdated processes.

What I like most about ADP Comprehensive Services is the ease of use. After completing a few training classes for the service, I felt very competent in using the software, and very confident that I could continue to gain more knowledge as time went on. ADP does an excellent job of providing you witht he tools needed to get your company up and running fast with their software.

What I like the least about ADP Comprehensive Services is that certain modules work better with different browsers, and that can be very frustrating. Having to switch back and forth between chrome and IE to get the best experience from one situation to the next is not ideal.

Antwort von ADP

Hi Dana, thank you for providing a review of ADP Comprehensive Services. We're so happy that your payroll and HR areas have been streamlined, saving time and adding value!

ShaunaGaye
Director, Payroll & Benefits in Jamaika
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

All Good

Kommentare: overall great experience

I love the ease of Everything in one place

hard to get a hold of the right representative sometimes

vor 10 Monaten

Hi ShaunaGaye, thanks for taking the time to review Comprehensive Services. We know it takes time and we're so glad you've had a great experience! We are glad that you find everything easy to use!

Lorelei
Payroll Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great payroll processing.

Kommentare: I liked the service very much. I have been with ADP on and off for over 30 years in one job or another and have always had great service. And when I look for a new position, the first question I ask is " who do you use to process the payroll".

I usually could speak with my representative and if he didn't know or have the answer, he got me assistance. And the fact I could speak with someone after hours if I had an issue.

The tax services need to provide more information when responding to a tax issue when they tell you they can't handle it.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Lorelei, thank you for the 5 star review! It is so great to hear from a long time customer, and we are so grateful for the continued partnership. If you are interested, we think you may be a great potential fit for our Reference Program. This is a fantastic way to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Paris
HRIS Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Services

Kommentare: Overall, where we are now is in a great space.

Your provided with a direct team that is well-versed in your account and can answer questions or seek out the right people to get your issues resolved.

They are quick to close cases as if they are meeting a quota.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Paris, thanks for leaving a great well-rounded review! We are glad that you would recommend Comp Services and we hope to continue to give you a great experience. If you are interested, we think you may be a great potential fit for our Reference Program. This is a fantastic way to strategically network by joining 1x1 meetings with other professionals considering working with ADP to share your experience. Plus, you can take these calls at your preference – as often as monthly, or as infrequently as once or twice a year! Learn more on a quick Welcome Call with Melissa, the program manager, by clicking below to schedule: https://calendly.com/melissa-dunkerley

Lori
HR Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Comp Services Review

Kommentare: I've been using adp for 8 years and have gotten comfortable with the navigations and functions.

Accessibility from anywhere. Allows ability to work remotely with minimal impact.

Inactivity log out is too soon. System runs slow from time to time.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Lori, Thanks for taking the time to review Comprehensive Services. We know it takes time and we appreciate your effort. We're so glad you've had a great experience overall! We appreciate your business and value your feedback regarding log out time and system lags. We will pass this onto our team for future optimization. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Tina
Sr. Compensation & HR Support Administrator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

It is just that, comprehensive and gives a lot of information easily accessible.

Smart Compliance could be better. I cannot stand even logging into it. It would be nice if we got e-mails to let us know there was activity on that separate site. Other than that and leaving time and attendance, no issues.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Tina, we'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of Comprehensive. Every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out! We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the right type of customer

There are a lot of modules that are bundled within the system that we find useful.

There are very limited options for customization.

Antwort von ADP

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business and will continue to deliver market-leading features and functionality to our clients. Have a great day!

Robin
PAYROLL SPECIALIST in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Byers Review

Kommentare: I enjoy Comprehensive services. It takes a lot of the guess work out of payroll.

I like that many things that can be tedious are taken care of with the Comprehensive services and we at the company level do not have to do them.

Some portions of ADP that I used to do are now down with Comprehensive services and I miss doing them myself.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Robin, this review made our day! We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review and we are grateful for your partnership!

Tom
SVP Talent & Culture in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Frustrated

Kommentare: Disappointed

The system is always available. No down time.

Customer service on day-to day support needs to be redesigned and enhanced greatly.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Tom, thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that you are disappointed. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. If you're interested, please email your contact info to clientfeedback@adp.com. We'll get you in touch with the right team to help resolve your issues as quickly as possible.

phillip
Accountant in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

customer service, different features, constant attempts at improvement

reporting isn't as simple as it should be

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Philip, our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! We are always striving to improving so glad that you're feeling that on your end! If you have any reporting questions, your HRBP can point you in the right direction to get the support that you need!

Shaka
HR Generalist in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review-SL-E

The platform has many features that allow you to effectively manage your workforce.

The platform has many features it can be a bit overwhelming when you are looking to pull a report or perform a task fast.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Shaka, thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing from long time customers like you. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything to continue to have a great experience.

Centrella
Staff Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ADP Comp Service - Thankful for the Assistance

Kommentare: I am very happy the service is available when needed.

I like that I have been able to resolve any concerns I had.

Some individuals are not as knowledgeable as others. When faced with this situation, I usually can figure out the situation. In the event I can't determine a resolution, I will call back and hope to get another individual.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Centrella. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review to help others in their research process! We are glad that you have found that our assistance team is able to help most of the time. We look forward to continuing to work together for years to come!

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Administrator

Everything was in one place and very simple to use.

There is not anything that I dislike at the moment.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for the review! We're thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll strive to continue to meet and surpass your expectations in the future.

Addison
Leasing Agent in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP Review

Kommentare: I like it! I prefer our older company Paylocity, but I like it

I like how easy it is to use! I also like how user friendly.

I don’t like how small everything is! I cannot see unless it’s on a computer

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Addison. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and glad that you find the product user friendly. If you have any specific needs that would improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to your RM to get pointed in the right direction. Thank you!