Über Connect Space

If your event is Live, Hybrid or Virtual we have the all-in-one platform that will help save time, help your budget and mitigate risk.

Erfahre mehr über Connect Space

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Connect Space

Connect Space hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Connect Space bereits verwendet?

Charlie W.
Charlie W.
Chief Storyteller & Founding Partner in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Essential event partner

Kommentare: Connect.Space has vastly improved the customer service experience for our conference attendees while made my job (and life) easier. Their technology is essential. Their user support is even better. We love Connect.Space.

Easy to use. Flexible. Scalable. We've been using Connect.Space to run our event for a few years. I couldn't imagine managing so many moving parts (and attendees) without them. The platform eliminates several of the headaches and frustrations event planners deal with every day.

The new speaker submission review modes were a bit confusing at first​ but helped streamline our process.

Darlene G.
Events and Travel Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Connect Space customer service has been very responsive to all of our requests. We will continue to use in future meetings.

Assist planners in easily registering participants

we have requested and recommended some tweaks in flexibility of some items we would like to report

Vince N.
Vice President - Business Development in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vice President - Business Development

Kommentare: Excellent.

I am able to create and manage the event by myself without a lot of complexity. The ability to create multiple events. Lots of functions and flexibility to create events pages or hide areas that are not needed.

It would be good to get the text editor consistent across all of the different text fields. Being able to add bold, italics, etc would be helpful everywhere. I believe there are still some issues on emails coming out of the system and going to junk or spam. I would also recommend a ADMIN REFERENCE EVENT NAME/TITLE be added to the overall event. This would be something that is not visible to the attendees, but easily referenced by the admin user. I am having a hard time keeping our events (named similar) separate across the platform. I would much prefer to have a Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 text add ability to help me keep everything straight. I liked the ability to go directly from event to excel on reports. The email additional step is not bad as it is very timely. However, if there starts to be a lag in the report ask to email, then that could become a challenge. Please add a date & time to the user registrations in the user detail. They are in the excel file export, but not in the system when you click on a user.

Louise M.
Executive Director in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great support!

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic! I can't wait to use them again this year!

I loved how available and supportive the tech team was! They ensured we had the virtual conference set up correctly and were there to answer any questions. While the cost was still very reasonable, I paid a bit more than my lowest big for peace of mind.

There were a few features they were still rolling out that would have been nice to have, but Connect Space did a great job of helping to figure out another solution for these things, so it wasn't a big deal for us.

Customer Relations Coordinator in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Connect Space review

I like the agenda feature. I can easily add a speaker, session description and info.

Generating reports can be confusing. I usually just want a layout of the person info & which sessions they registered for. This gives too many options and I never know which one to click on to get the right report.

Trevor G.
CEO in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Connect Space is great!

Kommentare: Working with Connect Space was a great experience. They were responsive and helpful when we had issues with the software and are always working to improve. The software was straightforward and easy to use.

The software was user friendly and easy to use. Connect Space staff are responsive, helpful and friendly.

It didn't help us to sell registrations to the event; it doesn't sync easily to other platforms, etc.