Über Nextiva

Mit Nextiva Chat kannst du den Umsatz steigern, einen schnelleren Service bereitstellen und die Effizienz steigern. Interagiere problemlos mit bestehenden und potenziellen Kund*innen.

Erfahre mehr über Nextiva

I like how quick their service is when it comes to asking questions or needing to add a new line.

We didn't even let users know they could login--it's that bad. The cost of their service just cannot compete with the rest of the market.

Bewertungen zu Nextiva

Nextiva hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 728 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nextiva bereits verwendet?

Admin in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bang for your buck

Kommentare: With there incredible pricing model you get allot for your buck with there

An an MSP we provide the service to 15+ customers. With there incredible support we can hammer out issues less than an hour.

there can be outages, but that goes with all services they have a page that shows real time what's going on and you can opt in for email alerts

Mario
IT Director in USA
Bildende Kunst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good onboarding, price, and service

Kommentare: There isn't much to complain about as they have the onboarding and provisioning logic down solid. Somethimes though, it seems like they are so used to dealing with inexperienced people that when someone with good technology experience calls that the issue must be explained multiple times. But for the most part, their support is good.

The onboarding process was meticulous and they schedule meetings at various stages to gather and review information and setup. The price was very reasonable, saving us about 50% over our previous providers. Cloud management of PBX features and eliminating our on-premises hardware.

If someone depletes your Long Distance credits, it can disable your entire account and all phone service (as described by sales, hasn't happened). Some features and control are only available to their support staff, so you may have to ask for help.

Jessica
Executive Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva 2024

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The app just need more work or updating.

The VOIP work great . It easy to use and manage

i have more issue on the app. We have to log out of it at least twice a day to properly use it. We cant clear phone logs. At this time i have over 1500 call and i cant clear them. I go under preference and hit clear all log and it does not work, I preform the health check and half the time it fails. Call are not able to be transfer in the app. In all if using the desk top it is great but the app really need to fix.

Bruce
IT Administrator in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva VOIP phone system review

Kommentare: Over all, it's been a great experience anytime I need help the support is great. The billing department has something to desire they are not very forthcoming when a change happens all of a sudden your bill is different

I like the admin interface it's very intuitive and easy to use it lets you get the job done

Some of the little things when daylight savings time happens we have to call to get it switched when a user takes over an extension there is one area we can't change so have to send that to support

Unified Communications Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

America runs on Dunkin, our business runs on Nextiva

Kommentare: We switched from a competitor to Nextiva based on poricing model and found the accessibility, management and support to be superior. Our overall experience has been excpetional.

Scalability, features, flexibility, up front pricing.

Admin and Enterprise management portals could be smoother.

Aaron
Network Administrator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

2 Years With Nextiva

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall its been pleasent, the documentation is throrough theyve been quick to help with any issues that aren't arelady addressed.

Overall experience is palletable, theyre quick to answer any questions and support is avaiblbe 24x7. There hasn't been an issue they have not been able to resolve, our business deals with calls first and foremost, its important that our customers can reach a live person 24/7 and Nextiva systems allows for just that.

Purely from an administrative standpoint, i would like to have the option to procure more licenses for users at my descretion, along with being able to manually set a password for a user to log into the nextiva app. For now my only options are to send a "resetpassword" email link

James
CEO in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva makes it easy to manage seven business call flows.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Set up and deployment was very difficult at first. Had trouble porting numbers from our previous provider and provisioning our existing phones. Tech support is very knowledgeable and able to remote into my computer to assist with set up. Now that we are up and running I believe I will be very satisfied with the system.

The call flow is great. I run seven companies, fourteen phone numbers and seven different call flows. With our previous provider, I had to have seven separate accounts and logins. This made administrating the system tedious. Nextiva allows me to have one account where I can see all of my numbers, call flows, messages and user in one place. It makes things like administrating temporary alternate call routing or message changes very easy. I also like the ability to customize and tailor the system to our exact requirements.

We had quite a few issues with setup and deployment. Most of it had to do with some customization that we required. I spent about 11 hours over four days on the phone with tech support customizing caller ID, call flows, soft keys on our Ploycom phones, and provisioning of phones. The provisioning was the most troublesome. In fact, I still have one remote worker phone still not provisioned because of an incompatibility with an Xfinity Arris Gateway.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Calling Solution i used in past 14 years of my Call center business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amazing is the word, its easy to use . And afgordable

Its User friendly , it has computer app, phone app and also can use on voip physical phone as well

I dont know anything bad yet but if i ever face i know they have my back

Rich
Network Admin in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall a pretty good system with great live support

Deskphone setup is bulletproof. Windows app is solid.

Smartphone app is unreliable and drops calls and audio. Been like that since the start but seems to be getting worse. The windows app is solid but they do have web outages which is real annoying because you can get at the sytem to administer or redirect calls. Very frustrating.

Petra
Inside Sales in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent system

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Using Nextiva and NextivaOne App for more than 2 years. I have not experienced any major technical issues.

Multiple user names and web link to access different functions.

Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and very compettitive pricing

Kommentare: I have had Nextiva for over 10 years and the service has always worked great for my Insurance Business.

I like the mobile app and the ease of use of the service

I feel like they could improve their call wait times for customer service.

Sherry
Circulation Director in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Custom Solution

Kommentare: Nextiva gives us a dependable point of contact with our customers. They were even able to port our existing toll-free number so the switchover was invisible to clients.

I like that Nextiva tailored their plan to our needs with regards to number of seats and international calling especially. I also like the service also includes a softphone, so that I don't have to use a separate app like I've had to in the past with other services.

Everything has been very smooth so far. I don't have any real complaints.

Jaimee
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Price, Great Customer Service, Great App!

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with the sale experience and continued use! Lifetime customer here!

I am the owner of a growing logistics business in FL. After outgrowing Google Voice, and frustrations with another big name company out there, I was looking for a system that could grow with us as we expanded and didn't make us pay for extras that we didn't need. The sales rep. came up with the perfect plan for our small business, without trying to upsell me and without a contract! So many other companies I investigated wanted a commitment and after our bad experience with another popular company I did not want to be stuck. After 3 months of using Nextiva I couldn't be happier. My manager and I use the app on our phones and I use the app on my MacBook seamlessly. The price is right! The customer service chat is amazing! They helped to set us up and have been available to answer questions whenever we were in need. There was a little learning curve to adjust to how we do business, but it was so much easier than that other big name. Would recommend Nextiva for all your communication needs!

I like to think that I am pretty tech. savvy, but I did need help setting up our system for our team. Customer service was right there to help me though. There is also a small learning curve using the app, but you will have that with any new system you try.

Pat
Director of Quality Assurance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva VoiP Service

Kommentare: Overall we have had a positive experience with Nextiva. The support staff assigned to our Agency has always been very helpful and quick to respond to our issues. We have not experienced many issues with the phones but the app could use some attention.

Set up is very easy. The online Administrator Portal is very user-friendly and allows us to maintain our phone schedules as we need to, and the User Management function allows us to make changes quickly as they occur.

The Nextiva App needs more attention as we experience issues with it frequently. It's a wonderful feature when it is working properly but we see a lot of staff opting to not use it due to the issues experienced.

Amy
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grateful for Nextiva

Kommentare: So far so good. We don't expect any VOIP service to be perfect and some will have glitches. We haven't had near as many failed calls since we switched to Nextiva.

Ease of using the system, and the customer support they offer.

The mobile app will not allow me to delete voicemails.

Bella
Community Relations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva has improved our services!

Kommentare: Overall, I love Nextiva, and I really can't complain. Nextiva has improved our communications at work.

I love how we only need one phone number. The app is amazing and you can answer phones even if you are not at your desk. It also improved invoices. Before we needed so many service providers to cover all our 80 offices, and now we only need Nextiva.

While Nextiva generally provides good call quality, sometimes in certain geographic locations or with specific internet connections, I have experienced call quality issues, such as dropped calls or audio problems, but I believe that is something that also happens to other services.

Paul
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst Customer Service

Kommentare: BEWARE. Regret signing on with this carrier. Received equipment and many assurances of great customer service. Not so - needed assistance to complete set up since not so simple online and left on hold for more than 1/2 hour for chat (could not contact live agent). Then, in completing porting documentation was assured (have it in writing) on January 5 that porting would be done on January 11. Not so - porting was done later that same day, after hours with no other notice, and so now will be without ANY phone service for nearly a week - and told "with apologies" nothing could be done,. When tried to reach live responsible person "above" customer service agent, left on permanent hold. The worst business experience in my many years in business and plan to drop them as soon as possible.

Cannot say if they will provide good service and they ported me without notice and effectively left me with NO phone service for nearly a week! Customer "service - besides very long wait to reach every time - was hopeless and useless in response to my complaint. I expect to get their standard "sorry" response, but no satisfaction. And don't even try to reach management - put on perpetual "hold." Plan to disconnect asap and will be filing appropriate complaints with Authorities.

Have no idea. Just got and started and there will be NO service for week, putting me out of business for that time. Terrible.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Paul. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our services and would love to connect and assist. A ticket has been created on your behalf, and one of our managers will reach out to you shortly to address your feedback. Thank you.

Gary
CEO President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great VoIP

Kommentare: I've been very happy with their system and support.

I've used 4 other VoIP providers and was never happy, with Nextiva I've stayed with them for over 5 years and not looking to leave.

Only complaint is their voicemail is sent via email in a non-standard format, but I can easily call in via the phone and hear it easily.

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva - a great software partnership

Kommentare: We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future. There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing service & platform

Kommentare: The overall experience with Nextiva was excellent. I can highly recommend them as a software service provider. The entire process was streamlined and professional. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to guide the team here through all the necessary steps, they made smart recommendations that allowed us to avoid future problems, and they even made it enjoyable. We’re now working on the NextOS system and it’s been amazing to see how the team have adapted and how it’s impacted their work output. There are many process and procedure benefits to improving customer communication, tracking and projects and NextOS is allowing us to unlock a lot of value we didn’t know we could provide. People are happier and customers are noticing the difference. Until recently, I hadn’t really recognized just how important tools and systems are to our employees and what a negative environment had arisen as a result of the broken nature of our old services. Now that we’re working with the latest in AI and Machine Learning, we are seeing a real shift in the company culture. It’s super exciting what this system can do and we’re seeing it first-hand.

There are so many pros to Nextiva’s platform. We have been able to increase our business productivity, profitability and our communications processes, all with one new system. Nextiva have created an all in one platform that’s addressed our major communications issues and there have been a number of flow on benefits that we didn’t expect. It was really fast getting set up, our staff were able to learn the tools and get up to speed much quicker than expected. A lot of the implementation work was actually completed by the Nextiva service team, saving our team so much time and energy. Our costs have gone down, which is amazing and completely beyond our expectations. It’s really worth checking out. In the sales process we were able to understand and unpack which features we could use all with a simple demo call. It was all a lot easier than we expected. Oh I forgot to mention, we’re also using the Nextiva phone service. It’s been a while but we still love their VOIP product and the quality of the line from Nextiva is perfect, much better than our old provider. It’s worth having a look at if you need to explore phone services and want a more cost effective option without losing all the features and benefits.

I was involved throughout the entire process and I can honestly say there are no cons I think can of. Sorry, that’s not exactly helpful but for our business it was just a great fit technology wise.

Christine
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Read this before signing a contract with Nextiva!

Kommentare: Nextiva has been a constant source of frustration for our team, and we feel this has very likely contributed to employee burn out. I personally experienced many of the same call quality issues and stopped using the platform because it was so infuriating. Poor call quality has also likely contributed to irreparable damage to our brand as customer calls are so frequently dropped or missed due to Nextiva’s problematic online platform and phone app. To summarize: we are locked into a 3-year Nextiva service contract with no apparent accountability from Nextiva in terms of service and call quality. We are still 1 year from being free of Nextiva, yet all 3 years have been a complete waste of money and team resources. YEAR 1: consistently terrible call quality and tech support. YEAR 2: multiple lines could not be used for most of the year due to COVID, then Nextiva’s phone service was even more problematic with our remaining team members working from home to keep our business alive with a heavy dependence on the phone. YEAR 3 is just beginning and we can’t move away from Nextiva fast enough, yet we are being forced to pay out for the last year due to an unfair contract that has no remedy for Nextiva service not functioning properly. Please don’t make the same mistake we did and get trapped by Nextiva!

Unfortunately, we have not liked anything about Nextiva software.

Be sure to read the fine print and be warned – I do not recommend signing a contract with Nextiva! As a small business owner, I would highly recommend sourcing another digital phone provider that delivers reliable phone service, easy to reach tech support, plan flexibility, competitive pricing and most importantly, the option to cancel if the service does not function properly or meet your current business needs. Almost immediately after switching to Nextiva, we regretted our decision. When originally comparing phone providers, we now realize our first warning sign should have been Nextiva’s sales department pressuring us into a 3-year contract by offering a date sensitive promo on monthly rates. When we first began using Nextiva, all our locations had significant issues with call quality. Our team had trouble logging into Nextiva’s online platform and the call audio was so poor that we couldn’t hear many customers through all of the static. Daily calls to Nextiva service were often needed for multiple team members at multiple locations. Beyond customers lost and team hours wasted, even calling Nextiva’s tech support was made more difficult since anyone calling tech support was required by Nextiva to be an account admin.

Antwort von Nextiva

Hello Christine, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you and your team faced. We want to help make this right and will have our team reach out ASAP.

Spring
Spring
President in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Since 2014 - Still very important to our business model

Kommentare: Over all - Nextiva is a great solution for small and medium sized businesses. It may be great for large businesses, but I don't have that experience to comment. The desktop clients make taking the "phone" anywhere, very easy. And the ability to route calls to any employee, at any location proves why Nextiva is so valuable to our company. We switched from RC years ago, and never looked back.

Nextiva for the most part works great and it's easy to use. When there is an update pending, it can get buggy sometimes. Customer service is friendly, although not as easy to connect with as when we started in 2014. Sometimes hold times are too long, and troubleshooting isn't easy through the automated assistance (like for any company that has that).

I have been told when people call they get a message that states the line is out of service, or cannot connect. Regardless of any tech support, the issue has not been resolved. In Nextiva's defense, it is not a repeatable problem - so fixing something that isn't easy. I kind of believe the issue started during the propagation of adding our phone lines.

Donny
Donny
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Tricked by Nextiva

Kommentare: I liked Nextiva in the beginning, everything was user friendly, after about a year it started changing. They would only sell me their brand phones and they set my account to a long term and set it to autorenew. The service was unexceptable and when trying to leave the company they wanted $3000. I feel like their business plan is to lock customers into a plan with a high early termination fee and this is how they will retain business. People need to know what their getting into with Nextiva.

The dashboard was user friendly and easy to use.

We had a lot of problems with dropped calls. The Nextiva Anywhere app system just failed completely, we couldn't use it. The technical support was impossible to get on the phone and not helpful when they did get on the phone. When I tried to close my account they wanted to charge me $3000, they claimed that I auto renewed a 36 months agreement, I didn't set this account to auto renew.

Michelle
Dir of Info Services in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional up time and support but administration is not for those inexperienced with VOIP

Kommentare: Our recent upgrade to the newest platform was very bumpy and support was contradictory to what was promised by sales. We did not have the right product mix to meet our needs and our go-live Escalation to the highest levels however was received well but still required a lot of time and technical expertise internally by our team to stabilize.

I am not the biggest Nextiva fan, however their call monitoring, call recording and analytics are helpful to managing our call center and ensuring quality service. Their support team is very knowledgeable, polite and supportive but it can take a lot of time to troubleshoot and resolve issues sometimes.

It is cumbersome to navigate and administer and often requires intervention from the Nextiva Support team. Configuration is not for easy for those not experienced in VOIP configuration. Changes are slow to update, and there are settings only Nextiva Support can correct which can be frustrating if you need to resolve an issue quickly and are at the mercy of their hold times. Configuration settings are layered by location, call flow (group), team and user so it can be tricky to track down an issue if you don't understand that. Their products are a la carte with modules for everything so finding the right product mix can be tricky as well. The lack of integration with our other systems is also an issue for us.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Michelle. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We appreciate your feedback, and if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to email us at reviews@nextiva.com and we'll make sure to have someone on our team follow up with you ASAP. Thank you!

Tina
Office Manager Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The transition was essentially flawless

Kommentare: All in all, it was smooth sailing. There was a lot they had to work with, and we're still afloat. Their phones are good.

The pricing is incredibly competitive, and the agents spoken to representing to Nextiva were knowledgeable in the field and were thorough in the transitioning process. We were porting over 190 phonelines from our seventeen clinics including several faxlines, and Nextiva had made sure we'd lost none of them during the transition to their phones. We held our breath on the day they would officially be ported over, and it went off without any issue. They made many safety measures in place, and through the course of the transition period over the month, they had different forms and checking measures to ensure that all of the numbers they had on file were accounted for. Additionally, project managers were very responsive when we needed them whether through email or by calling them. The phones as well, are for the most part intuitive. The tutorials are thorough when needing to learn how to use them and are keen on time.

It's a bit not initially flexible when it comes to adjusting the phones' operations based on holidays or locations that are not open every other weekend. However, there are ways to work around this, and this was not a function that was lost during our transition.