Über ClickSend

Kommuniziere mit deinen Kunden und Mitarbeitern wie nie zuvor per SMS, Sprachnachricht, E-Mail, Rich Media und mehr über Dashboard oder API.

Erfahre mehr über ClickSend

Bewertungen zu ClickSend

3,6
4,0
3,7
4,0

ClickSend hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClickSend bereits verwendet?

Bhabishya B.
Bhabishya B.
Sales Manager in Nepal
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best software for SMS and other marketing needs out there

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I was using ClickSend to send SMS to me and my customers every time a customer places an order on my WooCommerce store. And it helped me a lot to know about the orders faster and to inform the customers about their order faster.

I like everything about ClickSend. They have lots of features and my favourite is SMS. It's the only feature for which I joined their platform, but after joining their platform I found lots of other services they provide. I'm yet to use their every service. But their SMS is the best and they have integration with Zapier which makes it even amazing.

What I like the least about this software is the pricing and payment method. Their pricing is higher compared to few platforms I have came across and their minimum top-up is $20 and it's fixed and top of that they only have card as payment option. And this is what I like the least about ClickSend.

Eric F.
Marketing Ambassador/ Social Media in USA

Click Send makes SMS with podio Easy

Clicksend is super easy to set up and it’s so important in our day-to-day communication

Nothing. It’s solid. I really enjoy using click send

Jacob W.
marketing in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Took my money and closed my account out

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very poor, I think it is a very flashy scam website.

it was easy to use, but they do not disclose all requirements before starting a campaign.

Customer service was very poor, never followed up. Instead of resolving our issue they closed out my account and kept our money.

Toby C.
Marketing Coordinator in Australien

Great text messaging system. Good capabilities to implement with other platforms.

I like that it's easy to create a new SMS campaign as well as being able to add it into our email sequences.

At times, the length of the text can feel quite short to keep it under 1 SMS. This can limit the info you give to clients, without having to spend a lot of money.

Mikhail R.
Senior Operations Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great One-Stop-Shop for Business Texting

- SUPER affordable payment options - Plenty of flexibility in terms of set-up, which made it easy to fold ClickSend into a very unusual business model - Interface was smooth and easy to explain during roll-out

- Would be nice to have more intuitive routing for situations where multiple users use the same number, i.e. if someone texts the number "out of the blue" - No landline texting!

Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love the integration with Zoho

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we are pleased with ClickSend and use it with Zoho CRM for most of our customers.

ClickSend integrates with Zoho CRM. We can have two-way conversations with our clients, stored in their records. ClickSend just added the feature to send group messages. It's easy to send a message. The cost is great too, and inbound messages are free!

Creating SMS templates is confusing. It would be nice to have the ability to create workflows in Zoho CRM using ClickSend. Adding the option to schedule the messages would be a big plus!

letztes Jahr

Hi Pamela, thanks for your comments. We're pleased that you find ClickSend easy to use and a good price. A lot of people say that! Also thanks for the other feedback which we have fed into our product development team - so watch this space!

Paul C.
Paul C.
Managing Director in Australien

Great service!

Kommentare: Very happy with the service. Very reliable and dependable.

Love the features of this product and the flexibility offered by the platform. We use ClickSend daily, and never have any issues with it.

I occasionally find that replies to ClickSend SMS doesn’t trigger API requests.

Lance R.
Transaction Engineer in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I really enjoy using this software

Kommentare: saving time marketing using this project

the price and also the functionality of the software

sometimes importing lists the info gets messed up so this can be tedious also i wish it integrated into facebook and mail chimp

Klajdi (klyde) H.
Klajdi (klyde) H.
C.T.O and Co-Director in USA

Great sales page - should focus on the product

Kommentare: There is 24/7 support, but good luck getting any help.

The sales page of ClickSend is set up so nicely, props to their designers.

The product is so slow, sluggish, and horrible, I can’t even explain it. I don’t believe in negative reviews, but I have to warn others. Like I said, on their website you’ll see products and services that just don’t exist, or don’t function as they should. Just found out today that I’ve been charged for texts that haven’t gone through. Like, what? Beware!!!

Marketing Project Manager in Polen
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Neither I nor user support could use the app

Kommentare: I would not recommend it. Spend over two days to finish the task as neither I nor support didn't know why the app didn't work. We needed to wait until tech support responded. If support doesn't know how to use the tool, I wouldn't expect users to do so.

Good support, fast responses, easy payment

A lot of issues due to not properly described options. The app stops you as "required fields not filled" and not showing which ones are required.

Jeremy S.
School Operator in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Convenient

Kommentare: Our business went through about 4 other text message providers before finally finding ClickSend. For our needs, ClickSend provided better than any other service. It was so simple to set up. We really love services that are as intuitive as ClickSend has been.

Easy to use, setup, and customize. ClickSend's integration with our other service providers is seamless. We also love its automation. We set it up and let it go without having to do much as far as upkeep. Great reporting as well.

We don't really have much negative to say. We haven't encountered any problems as of right now.

Jeroen J.
CIO in Belgien

Automate MSP notifications

As our customers where asking that notifications were to be send by text our voice instead of email (because they get enough of those). Ik our search for a webservice, we found clicksend. Just mail them the notifications and they send the text our voice message. Easy as that!

The backend isn’t the most intuitive if I was to name a con.

Geir G.
Growth Expert in Norwegen

Reliable

CluckSend does the job, and we can rely on them not changing stuff, braking our aotomations or anything like that. We have used several others and ClickSend is the best SMS service we have found to date.

It is decently easy to set up, but not flawless. You will manage.

Clifford M.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Bulk texting software on the market.

Ease of use, really economical and great reporting dashboard. Ability to integrate email and text as well as a number of other features which are really good, although I have not used these extras, they are available and seem to be well thought out. I essentially only use the platform for text messages. The program is pretty intuitive even for someone like me who isn't the most tech-savvy person on the planet. One of the best aspects is there is NO on-boarding fee, NO monthly fee and you pay as you use. Support is really very good, with almost instant replies and a lot of patience with guiding me around the system.

The inability to auto-delete bounces or no-delivery. The Opt-out is automatic, but not the bounced numbers. With large databases, it is an impossible task to clean your lists, and if you send repeat messages you are paying for those repeats to bounced numbers.

Ankit G.
Founder in Indien

All around outreach and marketing tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it's a nice experience because I can do everything from one platform and don't have to jump between multiple platforms.

The best thing about ClickSend is the availability of wide options like I can use their platforms for SMS, MMS, emails and even physical letters & postcards. This makes my life as a small business owner much easier as I don't have to keep jumping between multiple platforms.

I personally didn't like their user interface as it felt too complex and cluttered, apart from that their pricing for email credits are also a tad bit higher than the industry standard.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ankit, Thank you for your review its very interesting to get your feedback. We are constantly developing the product and we have a really exciting roadmap so watch this space for developments! One of the things we are focussing on specifically is the user interface experience and making it very clean and super easy to use so I hope that as we roll that out your experience is improved. We're constantly reviewing pricing globally and working to get the best value for our customers. We'll have a look at email specifically.

Milind K.
Consultant in Australien

An excellent tool for keeping in touch with customers

Kommentare: Will use it for my next project

I love the ease of use. API easy to use to connect so you can send SMS from custom made software. Integration with CRM

Nothing technical, but I think they can make use of graphic designer to make the website more user friendly with colors/Brand consistency

Michael W.
CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to Set-Up and Use

Kommentare: Great for managing integrated SMS, email and postcard marketing. A very responsive and caring customer service set-up. Overall, we are very happy with this service.

ClickSend is a very simple system to manage SMS, email and postcard marketing globally from a single log-in. The integrations that they have mean that its easy to build into our company's automated workflow.

We had an issue whereby we purchased $2,000 of postcard marketing for Black Friday. We uploaded our file 3 weeks before our Black Friday Sale Event well before the SLA. But none of the postcards were delivered until 2 weeks after Black Friday. There was an issue between ClickSend and their postcard printing network. That being said, they were very good to investigate the fault and apply a $2,000 credit back to our account.

Andrew K.
Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive, easy set up but missing functionality

Kommentare: Good simple software for SMBs, but probably not sufficient for more high-powered needs.

Syncs will with our CRM, Zoho. It was very easy to set up and for users to learn the system. I also like the UI of the preview texts and the ease of setting up custom fields.

The Messenger UI to send/receive texts is painful and lacking. No notifications for inbound messages, nor does it work with MMS.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We're always looking to improve the UI and and functionality and this is a specific focus at the moment so I hope you will see some pleasing changes soon. We are able to send MMS so if you would like to make contact with support or your Account Manager they will be able to explain how this can be achieved.

Matthew S.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zero sorting features and ZERO SUPPORT

Kommentare: The same guy answers the phone for support and sales. I'm pretty sure he is the only guy in the USA. He legit yelled and told me I was a scam the entire call. I will do everything I possibly can to make sure this company fails due to my experience with their "USA Sales leader" !

Super easy to use and get set up and super cheap.

You literally can't sort anything. it's completely broken and only in the order of the newest messages. Customer support was the worst experience ive ever had.

Mordechai G.
CEO in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Pathetic

User interface looks very easy to use.

Wasted an entire day with customer service back n forth to find out that their chat agent has given me the wrong price for the service and they tried to quickly show me price charts and etc. real professional.... I have screenshots of messages and everything that's needed to prove this claim.

Antwort von ClickSend

Hi, We're sorry that you didn't have a great experience. People tell us how great our 24x7 support is so we're really interested in finding out what happened in your case but we are having trouble locating you in our system. If you could contact support and we can try to understand. Our pricing is very transparent on the website to make it as easy as possible for people to understand.

Michael A.
Marketing Manager in Australien

Most Leads Ever Generated

Kommentare: This has been a great lead generator and new way to communicate with our customers in a way that our competitors just aren't doing or not doing it properly. The simplicity and ease of use means that any of our team can use the platform at any time.

The site format and simplicity, making it so easy to navigate between campaigns and database management

If someone does not click on the Stop link to unsubscribe and instead responds STOP to the message an we need to go in and manually unsubscribe them, the entire number needs to be entered before being recognised. This process would be sped up a lot if the number recognition happened earlier in the search process.

Erickson B.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Amateur customer service, 75% markup, and 3 week delivery window - avoid at all costs.

Kommentare: Despite the easy setup - ClickSend's product is expensive and their customer service is amateur at best. The software is buggy - there have been instances when I have had to upload and retry manual letters or faxes twice.

Easy set-up, able to upload and send a letter within minutes - but as they say: easy come, easy go. ClickSend's customer service team is amateur at best and unable to explain the product without escalating to a "manager".

The service uses marketing mail and charges you 75% what the bulk mail costs them only for them to deliver within 3 weeks. When I reached out to customer service, the original rep had no idea how to help me and told me to flag the letters so they would get attention. A "Customer Service Manager" decided to step in and give me lip - telling me "I'm sorry you feel that way" and ignoring my request for a refund (she didn't even acknowledge it). I would avoid this company at all cost.

Paul H.
Vice Principal in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very simple and effective

Kommentare: Good customer service and very easy to use. Has saved us a lot of time.

The ability to send from a Business Name as opposed to number.

There is nothing so far that I dislike about using the software.

Ahmed O.
Cfo in USA

One of the better sms campaign tools for the money

Kommentare: Is a good and simple sms tool that has the majority of features u want and need at a good price.

Per sms is inexpensive and the UX is good. Overall I was able to do all basic sms campaign aspects with little to no issues.

Probably doesn't have an many features a more expensive tools, but you get what you pay for and it's more than enough for most ppl.

Ester T.
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great service

its easy to understand and without much instruction to use

i wish it had ringless voiceamail. that doesn't sound like a computer