Über Sprout

Sprout ist eine ganzheitliche Wellbeing-Plattform, die eine gesunde und ausgewogene Umwelt am Arbeitsplatz ermöglicht und fördert.

Erfahre mehr über Sprout

Sprout can be a free tool for a small marketing team with a small budget. You can have all your company social platforms in one view as well as monitor competitors, hashtags etc.

Many of the points tracking systems are broken and dont fairly allocate points for different activities.

Bewertungen zu Sprout

Sprout hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 602 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sprout bereits verwendet?

Yana
Yana
Audit Analyst in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best social media manager platform

Kommentare: Sprout uses the latest technology both on its website and in the service. Thanks to this, working with Sprout becomes a pleasure, and finding all the important features is very easy.

The Sprout service appeared later than most of the social networking services on this list. Nevertheless, Sprout Social is firmly ranked among the best. For example, it’s great that you can create a schedule for sending messages (a great feature for everyone who works a lot with social networks). You can track and measure trend metrics in real time. This will help you find new topics of interest to your readers. Sprout has a knowledge base with a selection of frequently asked questions and video tutorials with which you can unleash the full potential of this service. There is also an online chat, which can be found in the settings (gear icon) if you are authorized. Finally, technical support can be contacted by email. In addition, you can call - the American number is listed at the bottom of the site. -Email Support -You can call -Live chat -Knowledge base -Video Guides Also, one more bonus, within 30 days you can work with any tariff for free - you don’t even have to indicate your payment card details when registering! This is ideal for anyone who is serious about their security or just afraid that they will forget to cancel their subscription after 30 days.

If you are planning to start the working week with bulk message downloads, Sprout will greatly disappoint you: you can add only one message at a time. If you intend to use the service as a tool for managing accounts on social networks, then the prices will seem quite high to you. However, companies and more advanced users will be able to access a number of rare functions - for example, the ability to track specific keywords, locations and profiles, as well as the CRM function, which will allow you to better know customers.

Kelsey
Communications Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sprout - Top Social Media Software

Kommentare: Sprout Social saves so much time in regard to planning, organizing and reviewing everything-social-media. There is no other platform that offers this level of detail with social media accounts - whether it's organizing content or diving into who your fans/followers/subscribers are.

Sprout Social is my favorite social media software because it goes in depth with analytics, you can customize your social posts, you can easily organize your campaigns, and it allows you to really dig into your audiences.

Like I mentioned, there is a lot of custom options within Sprout Social, therefore, it can be a little overwhelming to learn the software. There are many moving parts with the analytics dashboard, so having previous analytics experience is important.

Angela
Administrative Assistant in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Honest Review

Kommentare: a normal basis than to subject myself for everyone else to criticize/comment on a daily basis. That would be setting myself up for failure. I know who I am and what I need to do in life than to have someone "cheer" me on. I don't need "approval" to know that I am on the right track.
6. If I feel the need to contact EAP to "help" me, I will. I don't need it in my face every time I am on your website.
7. Lastly, I feel like I have to keep my phone on my person 24/7 in order to get the "movement" points. It is attached to me enough, it doesn't need to go with me EVERYWHERE. I have gone through enough Fitbits over the last several years that I am never wearing one again. They are a waste of money. I will continue to guesstimate my activities and forge ahead without a device or my phone.

...still waiting to see what I like most...

1. First, the app will not work when I try to open it on my phone. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, maybe not! Soon, I will uninstall it from my phone as it is taking up precious space. 2. Somehow I got logged out of the website and now it wants me to answer questions all over again! If that information needs updated, I'll do it - when I feel the need! Not every time I get logged out. Now, I cannot log into my account until I go through your little preview of Health Survey Results. 3. I cannot update activities easily. If I need to update something, I have to delete them then go back and add them again. I can see them on two different screens but they both do different things and neither one is efficient. 4. I cannot narrow anything down by date. I have to look at everything by "downloading" the entire month to see what I did or didn't enter yet. 5. I feel the only reason people post their pictures of healthy eating and active lifestyle is for personal attention. One should not have to post that sort of thing in order to get "approval" from their peers. If they do, then they need professional help. If someone wants to document their lives for all to see that is one thing, but not force others to look at it or post it. Why would I want to tell the entire Sprout community what I am doing/eating/feeling at every moment of my day? They don't need to know. They need to focus on themselves and better themselves. I have enough drama in my life on

Madeline
Content Marketing Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sprout

Kommentare: My overall experience with Sprout has been good.

I love the Sprout software - it has multi-purposes, is easy to use, and a necessary part of our marketing team to do our job.

I wish Sprout offered more analytical data for us to dive into.

John Aries
HR Manager in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

HRIS for local market

Kommentare: As an HR Manager, the system has been one of the options that were reviewed to be used as an HRIS and Payroll System. The team is great, however, the system does not fit the needs of a multi national company.

The software has focused on the Philippine HR Market. The software is also easy to use and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the company.

The system has limited capacity in the processes outside the Philippine market which makes this not an ideal solution for multi national companies that has operations in multiple countries.

Jeff
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We get some of our best ideas from our customers

Kommentare: One very positive has been our ability to quickly understand what menu items or even eating trends our customers were interested in or even in one case avoiding.

We have always valued the feedback we receive from our customers, but we’ve never had a solid method of gathering and analyzing that information. Sprout helped us on that front and in turn we felt a better connection to our customers.

I wish there was the ability to offer greater customization or integration with some of our legacy databases.

Hannah
Hannah
Principal CEO in USA
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended sprout

Kommentare: Sprout I have already been using it for several years and I always see improvements in all aspects, I can also follow up and analyze the activities I intend to do, I like this a lot.

Sprout is intuitive and easy to use, that is important for me and for the other people who use it in the work team, it is very easy to track each activity that is carried out, it is also interesting to see the activity and follow what they do the other people. It is a good help in my work, it is easy to use from the computer or from the mobile application so I can always be using Sprout efficiently and easily from wherever I am.

Certainly although it does not represent major problems, sometimes the mobile application presents some errors but nothing to worry about since they always solve the problems, customer service should implement other languages to be able to solve and answer our questions. However it is an application and website Very interesting and good that I am always using it every day.

Mr. Marcus
Mr. Marcus
Talent support in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout is great to keep you active and on your toes with an edge of competition

I love being able to track my status/ progress from the app on my phone. It's so easy to use and if i miss a day then i can always go back to it using the ease of the calendar feature.

There is nothing that I don't like about this app.

Pankaj
Pankaj
Associate Group Lead in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best for keeping track of fitness and stay motivated

Kommentare: Overall Sprout is good product and provides motivation to keep health on track, and to promote health and wellness in an organization.

Sprout is simple and easy to use and keeps track of fitness and health.Provides features like leader-boards and task hub which eventually motivates to be more active.Also is accessible via different devices tab and cellphone etc.

Sometime it is harder to navigate for online help is website also mobile app is bit glitchy.Integration with other social platform is not so good.

Alyssa
Alyssa
Marketing Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

I liked Sprout when I used it at my old marketing agency. It made scheduling social posts for 10 different companies incredibly easy. I liked that I could schedule all the posts and make changes without having to sign in and out of multiple accounts. It was also nice to be able to download the analytics in an easy-to-read Excel sheet so that I could forward the data to my clients.

If my boss logged into the account while I was using it, it would kick me out. That made for some frustrating situations, but that may have been more of an issue on our end than with the software itself.

Shanna
Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Social for High Volume of Clients

Kommentare: We love Sprout, because it makes scheduling and reporting incredibly easy and efficient. We're grandfathered into an old plan, so our price is extremely affordable, but even if we updated Sprout would still be more affordable than most of the competitors, with the same capabilities. It's saved us tons of time and money!

We manage a high volume of small business accounts, and so we divide our clients up by vertical and post a lot of the same content to multiple pages at once. Sprout allows us to create groups, which can include many different clients, allowing us to streamline this process. We have been able to drive up margins significantly with this feature.

Instagram frequently becomes disconnected (which is likely due to Instagram, not Sprout), but the notification emails from Sprout do not contain the account name, so you have to check all the accounts. As we have upwards of 500 accounts, this is frustrating.

Hailey
Program Specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Review

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a good experience with Sprout! It helps keep me accountable with exercise. Not only does it provide a recording platform for exercise, it also allows me to track other health goals.

Sprout is easy to use and is very helpful in tracking activities. I like that you can backdate activities so if I forget to log something I can do it later. I like the different categories because they make me think about doing other activities which are out of my norm. I also like the ability to see other peoples activities and get motivation and or ideas from them!

I have had trouble with tracking steps through an app. When I tried to have the steps go to my sprout, they were not correct and did not match up. If I want to enter steps, I have to do it manually. In addition, I also wish there was an easy way to see all your activity. I would like to be able to compare entries between quarters, as well as from week to week to see if I am increasing, decreasing, or staying the same in my activity.

Victoria
Accounts Payable in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

More than just the physical!

Many companies have instituted wellness programs that have focused either solely or primarily on their employees physical health. After all, a physically healthy employee is more likely to show up to work on time. A physically healthy employee is more likely to not call off. A physically healthy employee typically spends less time at the doctor's office or emergency room for personal visits. But the physical health of a person is but a mere portion of what represents total body health. SPROUT has designed a program that both promotes and rewards mental, spiritual, and emotional health equally with physical health. Not everyone can run a marathon, or even want to run a marathon, but recognizing that rigorous housework is also exercise helps the participants feel involved. This platform helps you to focus on your entire health, not just one segment. Meditation and deep breathing, making healthy meal choices, taking time for yourself with a hobby, or volunteering your time......all of these help comprise the overall health of a person.

After hearing the issues that were had by my fellow associates with the updated app, I chose to stay with my original app. I would be nice if a video or multiple images could be uploaded to one post.

Daniel
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and clean... maybe too much so

Kommentare: I observe that it seems to be motivating people in my company to do more activity, and that's the whole point, so that's good. People are naturally competitive and they seem to be paying attention to the challenges and the leaderboards. I say "people", because me personally, I'm an avid road cyclist and I already do a ton of activity regardless of Sprout, but I do note that others have taken to competing and chasing me on Sprout, so it's working. :)

It is simple and clean. The challenges and leaderboards seem to work to push people to do more activity.

I can't figure out where to go for online help on using the website, or where to report an issue. So, I'm using this survey to report an issue. I have Strava connected to Sprout to log my bike rides. However, I notice that Sprout is giving me credit both for the Ride Time and the Elapsed Time for the same bike ride. Seems like I'm getting double-points. I ride frequently, so there's no question I would be surpassing the goals for Bronze, Silver, Gold anyways, but, where it is more noticeable is on the Leaderboards.... it makes me look like a real champ, but it's not fair to others. I looked around the Sprout Website, logged in, and couldn't find any help forums to read through to see if others had this, or how to fix, and couldn't find any way to send a message to Support for it. Maybe I just didn't come across it, but other sites I've dealt with (like Strava) it's very obvious where to go on the site for Help and Support, but I found very little in Sprout.

matt
Health and Wellness Cordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Best Wellness Platform Out There!

Kommentare: A must have a wellness tool for large or small businesses! Create challenges, socialize, earn points and get rewarded! A great way to live well!

I love Sprout. This customizable, easy to use wellness platform is the best on the market. Connect with coworkers with a built-in social feed. Recognize the hard work of your teammates by liking and commenting on 50+ activities. Dont see something on there to track? Reach out to the Sprout team and they will add an activity to make the platform appeal to almost every (now that's service)

Can be a bit laggy at times! Post that are the most recently active are put at the top of the social feed so you may miss an important post if nobody has liked or commented on it!

Cecilia
admin assistant in USA
Metallabbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Creates good interaction

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a very positive experience. I do think that it would be nice to see how others are earning their points. If their profile wasn't set to private, we should be able to see what activities they are doing to earn points. We have a certain individuals that are earing thousands of points each day and I would like to know what kinds of things they are doing that would get them that many points.

I like that it drops boundaries between different plants in our company, allowing us to compete and help one another. I also like the way it is set up as a very social network. The challenges and competition has created a more healthful approach in the workplace as we compete against each other and try to get points.

When inviting people to challenges, it does not allow us to invite multiple people at once. If we pick one person and then try to choose another as well before clicking invite, it gets rid of the first person. The other thing that is frustrating is the inability to delete groups that I have created. I accidentally created two groups with the same name. There is no one in the group I'm trying to delete. It lets me go through the whole delete process and yet it never goes away.

Dianne
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Program

Kommentare: I think it is a good program to help promote health and wellness in our work environment and you can also post on your phone so you can keep track at home. helps to keep the workforce healthy and promote wellness. Helps with absenteeism and mental health

It is very easy to use, it keeps me on track for fitness and health and wellness. I like that I can enter by dates so I can track daily.

nothing really, just maybe need to add more selections for alternative medicine such as natural path, osteopaths

Doug
Solutions in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

App

Kommentare: Its great when teh app works but when it wont update i get frustrated and stop checking in and tracking because it wont update so why bother.

I like the options provided and ease of tracking manually

The app causes me lots of problems. I have my garmin watch set up to manually track steps and runs which is great but the app never updates my point total so I have no idea whgere i stand and what level i have reached.

Carlos
Director of Business Development in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sprout... making movement count

Kommentare: Delivering a cost effective wellness program to our staff. What we got was much more. In particular, Sprout became the connecting point for our staff that were spread out across canada. Sprout helped us build a community.

The platform Functionality and Sprouts willingness to modify funtionalites to suit our needs.

Tracking on mobile can be improved. It continues to be an issue. Tracking fatigue is another.

Marcus
Customer Success Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Marcus' Review

Kommentare: I think it is a great tool to track and motivate a healthier life style. And great place to post your healthy journey.

It is easy and collaborative. Once I got the hang of posting the usual workouts or things to track. It was easy to keep up with that process. I also like the ability to create challenges with groups and I especially like the company challenges, I think those are truly motivating.

It would be nicer if we would have more stories from people, so encouraging people to share journeys is motivating. I would also like to see more encouragement in the food planning or nutrition side of staying healthy. I know we did a few challenges, but something along those lines could help boost the experience with sprout.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeps me motivated

This software keeps me going whenever I’m having trouble finding my “why” in the morning. When the alarm goes off at 5am and I really don’t feel like getting up to workout, I know I can open up this app, see all my co-workers who are already up and moving and that will get me motivated too

I’d like to join in on more if the challenges but I usually don’t see them until they’re done or almost over. I wish there was a better way to find out about them.

Kirsten
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sprout has been very useful in managing my company's social media.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Sprout has been a good one and very productive for my business needs.

I love Sprout because it allows me to manage my companies social media accounts across different platforms and it allows me to create posts for months in advance and put them on an automatic post timer.

There really aren't any cons, the software is great it's easy to use and new, it is priced a bit higher than its competitors.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Honest Review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great! After using it at work I've even purchased the platform for my personal photography business to track analytics between my postings.

I manage our careers social media accounts and I really enjoy the ability to post on multiple platforms at the same time. Another thing I enjoy is that you are able to plan out the social media posts in advance. This takes off a lot of pressure and you're able to set up you're post weeks in advance. But the part I enjoy the most is the analytics portion. It's helpful to see the analytics behind each post. Our team utilize this portion the most. We are able to strategize on increasing our engagement by having these analytics.

It took a bit of time for me to get used to using the platform. There is initially a lot of information thrown your way so can be overwhelmed with all the tools at your finger tips but once you have a general understand it is a powerful tool

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Social

We have been using Sprout for over 1 year and it has made responding to comments on multiple platforms for multiple clients easy and streamlined because they show up all in one feed.

Sprout has at times been slow to fix issues. For instance, a current issue is that Facebook reviews are not coming into our Sprout channel. They will eventually fix it but it can take too much time and slow us way down.

Rachel
Legal Assistant in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform but could use from enhancements

Sprout is great when it comes to being able to manually log in different activities that you normally wouldn't get to add in using a different platform (i.e. gardening, house cleaning, reading, etc.). Also the fact that you can privately track your activities is a great aspect so you can choose what you share with your friends and coworkers.

Sometimes it can lag and not sync properly. This can be frustrating when you go a few days without checking the app or website and realize that 5 to 10 days of steps have not been tracked.