Über Wealthbox

Web-based CRM tool that helps financial advisors manage clients and collaborate with co-workers.

Erfahre mehr über Wealthbox

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Wealthbox bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joel V.
Joel V.
Owner in Kanada

Satisfied and good value

Kommentare: Awesome, highly recommend

The workflows, being able to design a process and implement other team members is wonderful.

Contacting customer service has been painful in the past. I like having a dedicated phone # to call in problems with. Trying to find the problem in the list of issues takes time and its not always available in the list and then you have to email and go back and forth when a simple 5-10 min phone call could fix the problem.

Conrad C.
Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best of breed for transactional sales, but not so much for comprehensive planners.

Kommentare: We're stuck on segregating different kinds of notes by topic and date. We want both a chronologically-based record of meeting notes, and a separate set of notes, based on subjects or dates, for example.

I am an "old horse," a semi-retired Life Insurance salesman. I've been morphed into a planning practice (fee-based) by a high-tech partner. Wealthbox is only my second CRM experience. The fact that it shares data with many of the other software systems we use has saved us significant time and staff. It does this better than our two previous CRMs.

The formatting of Planning notes and client meeting note seem to be a problem. We typically review notes from several client meetings, and need to have date- based and topic- based subsets. That has been an issue. Please read my partner's earlier and separate response to this query. His name: [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Sarah W.
Operations in USA

CRM

Kommentare: Wealthbox has been fairly consistent and easy to use, however we feel as thought we took 3 steps back from the CRM we previously used.

Wealthbox is extremely sleek and clean looking. The calendar is simple and user friendly. I love being able to use the @ from my home page to input data into any client without being in that screen.

Mailmerge fields are limited, as are integrations with the other platforms we use. I am not a fan of the support being only through a help request, and not having a number to call to speak with someone. Many of the "upgrades" they make are only partially done that then need updates and fixes to improve and complete the intended use.

Chris H.
Managing Partner in USA

Switching to Wealthbox

Kommentare: Positive: issue with Salesforce iteration we used was that it took more time to do day to day things in the system. It wasn't "fun" or "easy" to use. Wealthbox solves that. What's the best CRM? One you use. I feel like they have designed it in a way that's approachable and time efficient for a business that is always stretched on time and/or technical aptitude

Ease of use, activity feed for keeping an eye on the team, ability to note, task, etc. all from the front page, integrations with other systems

Relative inflexibility, some integrations aren't as deep as they could be. That said, they take user feedback to heart and incorporate it over time.

Tom W.
Partner in USA

Superlative CRM

Kommentare: The company, its developers and customer service are exceptional. I had a minor question last week and when customer service was able to resolve in 5 minutes, I shared with my partners how incredibly rare and refreshing a responsive tech support/customer service is this day and age.

This CRM is outstanding. I have, in the past, used 4 other products and Wealthbox soundly beats them all. It is incredibly user friendly, clear and concise. The amount of customization the user can choose for their specific industry is out of this world.

I initially didn't like the ios app, but, as with all things Wealthbox, they continue to innovate and evolve. It has become much more robust.

Anthony C.
Director of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what you need in a CRM

Kommentare: Since changing over from another CRM we will never go back. WealtBox does everything we need and the team over at WealthBox is more than accommodating when it comes to listening and assisting any feedback we have.

We love the flexibility the software gives us to create reports on most/all data points and ease of use. We are able to get new users up and running in no time. The information is displayed in an easy-to-read format. The mobile app was a lifesaver during the pandemic while employees were working from home as well as for our employees that are traveling and on the road.

Like any software, transition periods can be rocky but it is well worth the transition going to WeatlhBox. Our only pain point currently is moving contacts to different Workspaces within our organization as it is something we can not do and must contact Customer Support to complete.

Patrick C.
Certified Financial Planner in USA

Wealthbox CRM - My favorite

Kommentare: I actually look forward to opening this program because it helped me organize my business and it so easy to use. My old CRM was not this easy.

This was the easiest and fastest setup of any CRM I used in the past. It matched my needs as I wanted something that I could tailor to meet my needs in a database. It is very easy to make changes to the CRM to add fields. I didn't need to pay a consultant to change the face, fields or integrate with other vendors. Note taking is very simple and I really liked the layout.

It sounds too good to be true but i did not have any cons with this software. At least not yet.

Clark R.

Wealthbox is Simple and Effective

Kommentare: They are a good company to partner with. They are always very responsive when I have questions or concerns (which does not happen often, fortunately).

Wealthbox is very intuitive. I have used other CRM Software that is cumbersome and wanted something simpler without sacrificing usability ... Wealthbox fit the need. And, it is very affordable.

While Wealthbox is constantly adding functionality with other software providers, they have not yet been able to connect one that I use daily and would be extremely happy to have. The desktop is very good, while the Android app is not nearly as useful.

IAR in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This software is a Wealth of ease & knowledge!

Kommentare: I would say of you're a financial advisor you should definitely give this software a consideration. I personally am frustrated with how expensive everything is related to our industry, it's ridiculous. WB is not the cheapest but it's also not the most expensive. So it's a lot more expensive than some non-FA types of CRMs but the specific features and the sanity-saving features are worth it [for example -- doing my annual ADV email and having WB do a broadcast email and also update that each client received the ADV on that day is just about worth the annual cost].

WB is super easy to hit the ground running. From day one it makes sense and is intuitive. Tagging clients for group emails is super-easy.

The 'opportunity' pipelines are hard to remember how to update. Seems like I spend a lot of time trying to remember how to update or delete them, probably the clunkiest part of WB.

Paul H.
Paul H.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you can use a social media account, you can use WealthBox

Kommentare: It's been an excellent CRM solution for workflows, logging notes, setting follow-ups, and housing client data.

The ability to add custom categories and follow-up e-mails that are sent daily. It's a helpful reminder to log in to the software or simply review the items that are tagged in the e-mail.

I have to click on my notes to read the entire post.

Jamie E.
Founder, CEO and Financial Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great solution for all advisors

Kommentare: Wealthbox has been a great CRM system for me as a small business. It is reasonably priced, has good optionality and integrates with a lot of the other software I use with my planning clients.

Wealthbox is a great CRM system that is easy to implement and use. It connects with many other software providers to help aggregate important financial data in an intuitive way. The connection with Gmail really enhanced the value of the product as it reduces steps in the email process.

While the software is easy to use and easy to implement, it still had a few items that need work. I had used a software called Contactually many years ago and they had a great way of bucketing clients so that you could set up different contact cadences for the individual groups. It's a bit clunky setting up periodic reminders to contact clients. Also, if they had more pre-filled workflow templates, it would be a great help to advisors new to the system and the industry.

Brent W.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and intuitive CRM with plenty of features and integrations

Kommentare: I am a huge fan of their simple interface and the way they’re integrated with Zapier so they can work seamlessly with other crucial apps in my business process such as an email parser to extract and auto load leads, my VOIP to make a note whenever I have a client phone call, and whenever I collect data from new clients in PreciseFP.

Very easy to use and get oriented with because of the simple layout. It’s helpful to have shortcuts that easily jump from one screen to the next with relatively few clicks

An important feature that’s missing is the automated reports. The reporting system is very customizable but there’s no way to automatically have reports run and automatically emailed to me. This would be very useful to prompt actions to occur for monthly or weekly maintenance tasks

Benjamin S.
CEO in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Wealthbox: The better, cleaner, more efficient Redtail.

Kommentare: It's been great. I am the only member of my firm (for now) but I know that this will be an incredibly great tool for my future team. It's built for streamlined collaboration.

I love the layout of the app. It's incredibly user-friendly and has a modern, social media feed-type feel. The user experience is phenomenal and everything is so simple to find, engage with, and execute. You could figure out how to use it with no help and minimal tech knowledge. It's that straightforward.

There's nothing really that comes to mind. That's being honest. The only issue I have is that there is SO MUCH I can use it for and I am only utilizing about 60% of its capabilities. That's my fault, not theirs.

Matthewe M.
Financial Advisor in USA

Beauty in Simplicity

Kommentare: I have gone to three other CRMs in the last 5 years (not by choice( and I always come back.

It's simple to use. Anyone who has ever used social media accounts in their lives will pick it up quickly. The functions to inform one another about notes make working with virtual assistants extremely streamlined and efficient avoiding slow email-only communication.

The social media connections went away. Not a big deal but it was great to stay in one spot and review client happenings within your client base. Also, the email system is still not very flexible and dynamic like a live Outlook program is. I like the tracking but I couldn't get my signature to work right. I want to be able to select my fonts and make the emails look like they came from my Outlook. I also think they could improve upon the tabs for additional client information and make them easy to fill quickly. Makes me not want to really fill out detailed data on them.

Rick H.
Financial Life Advisor in USA

Choosing a CRM!

Kommentare: Excellent.

Ease of use, notes section for my clients, reminders, alerts, syncing with custodians and calendars, templates available for my assistant to develop our processes.

The phone app sometimes does not cooperate quickly. Meeting reminder to the client has a mind of its own on occasion. Could use some additional features on the advisor dashboard, for example, total AUM within my client base.

Jack P.
President in USA

Field Tested

Kommentare: I can describe my overall experience like this. I was a user of Redtail for almost two decades. I switched to Wealthbox when I went independent. I wish I had switched to Wealthbox 19-years earlier.

Wealthbox is extremely easy to implement right out of the box. Customization is relatively simple. For most solo practitioners or small team, Wealthbox is really all you need.

Support is good but, slow. No user groups to bounce ideas and experiences off. No pre-made templates, which could be useful for customization.

Nathan R.
Advisor/partner in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Wealthbox has been great to work with. The software works great and helps us organize everything we do. We wouldn't function without it!

I enjoy the ability to create tasks for team members, coordinate in opportunities and set reminders. The way the opportunities tab allows us to create different views is great!

I would like to see more customization. Adding the ability to do the following would make this an elite product 1) the ability to send out a link to client that requires them to fill in their own data. It would function as a intake form. We send the client the link. They open it and fill in the required information. Once complete your system will create a contact in the system. Giving the ability for us to add or remove the fields the client will see and have to fill in would be essential. 2) The ability to build templates for quicker access/use. For example, if I am assigning a task to an admin, I could select a template I created that has pre-filled information/questions. I answer those questions so that the admin can see the task and have the required information to complete the task.

Bruce L.
Partner in USA

Review of Wealthbox

Kommentare: The overall experience is very good. The onboarding to the platform from RedTail was easy and the customer support was excellent. There hasn't been many upgrades and it would be helpful to be a bit more innovative and forward looking.

The ease of use and the accessibility of the platform through the app on my iphone.

It would be helpful if we could customize some of the fields to adapt to our specific needs. At times its not as intuitive as it needs to be.

Zane S.
Service Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Wealthbox has truly become the center of doing day to day work. All client data is in one accessible place, which flows through to all the tools we use and were easily integrated with Wealthbox. It has allowed us to connect some systems that were previously all independent of each other. All staff are extremely helpful, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Easy customizations and ready to integrate with other softwares.

Workflows are great, but there aren't abilities to automate certain steps (i.e. automatically sending template emails) without relying on outside integrations.

Alan S.
Principal in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with Wealthbox in a small wealth management advisory

Kommentare: Wealthbox has been one of the easier vendors with whom we work. The initial sale and implementation process was smooth and trouble-free. Our greatest hesitation was the of telephone support. However, to their credit, Wealthbox support is extremely proficient in responding to email support requests within a very short period of time. Or initial response from them (not that there have been many situations needing support) has never been greater than 10 minutes for an initial email reply.

Wealthbox is user friendly with visual identifiers using both icons and color-coding to represent various activities. The learning curve on the software is very short. There are variety of applications within the software which improve its functionality including "click-to-call," Contact and Note tagging, and an easy social-media like referencing feature (@clientname). The software also integrates with most of the other software applications we use including our custodian's (TD Ameritrade) platform and our portfolio management platform (Orion).

While the software has a Notes functionality, it has limited ability to create a note filing system comparable to OneNote.

James C.

Great for Solo Advisors and Small RIAs

The best part about wealthbox is that it's easy to input and update information into the CRM. No one likes using a CRM that takes more than two clicks to update something. Between the Zapier integration (Open API really) and the newsfeed/ input UX, the data entry is much less cumbersome than other CRMs.

Like most critiques, I'd love a deeper integration with our planning and investment vendors (Right Capital 2 way sync, a deeper Betterment integration that integrates into your reporting, etc.)

Chris D.

Best CRM for the buck

Kommentare: I love wealthbox. I use it every day and find it a great place to track the status of tasks/projects and contact information.

I used WBox's competitors in the past and have found that they all have pros and cons, but WBox is by far the best software that is up and coming to become a market leader. They are the best in tracking lots of information about the clients that are relevant.

There are a couple of functionality tweaks (such as how information is plugged in), that does not permit as many customizations as would be ideal as well as mass updating tasks rather than onesy twosie updating the due dates or assigned to segments. Contact information does not integrate into any other software.

Art S.
President in USA

2021 Wealthbox review

Kommentare: We have become better at knowing what is in our pipeline and track needed tasks and opportunities of our clients. I kept it in my head for 18 years. This works much better?

Ease of use to the introductory user. Kind of fashioned like Facebook for notes and documentation. The ability to edit notes is very helpful. I like the upgrades like ability to add a picture of a client so admins who don't know the clients can verify that is who came in. We utilize the opportunity stage function her for tacking new or potential business in the pipeline.

I wish there was a client service call center, I have colleagues who have monthly calls with Redtail to stay up on the latest from them and expand their knowledge and use of the software. My Broker/Dealer offers an annual Redtail University at the home office, something like that from Wealthbox would be awesome, I would probably even pay for team members to attend. I would also incorporate suggested or sample workflows for initial users to get an idea of how to incorporate into their practice.

Marshall M.
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Wealth Management CRM!

Kommentare: Great replacement for Redtail! Far more user friendly and more intuitive with a better mobile experience.

Easy to use, intuitive and well integrated.

The iOS app, while it does everything the web app does, feels like it is missing some of the ease of use that the desktop app has.

Jeff B.
Principal/Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It does a great job at at great price!

Kommentare: It has been the right sized solution for us! It handles all of our requirements and core functionality without a lot of maintenance or overkill. We like that Wealthbox is continuing to add features and benefits including building more integrations with other pieces of our tech stack and custodian.

Wealthbox was easy to implement and transfer data over from our old CRM. Customization immediately solved our compliance issues and allowed our start up firm to begin growing. We appreciate the updating, added features and integration partnerships!

Customization and layout of widgets on the Dashboard could be improved. Dialing client phones from within the CRM is clunky and requires an additional step.